Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189198 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chai
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Bobosneh: 12:22am On May 01, 2019
Oba dafuda loo omase o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 2:49am On May 01, 2019
Oh my my......King Dafuda has been beheaded

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 3:14am On May 01, 2019
We refuse to be blinded by jafa savagery. We stand with the blood god. All hail the incoming king: king taka
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 3:21am On May 01, 2019
hold on tight Katherine, Francis is coming soon to ur rescue.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:52am On May 01, 2019
cry cry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 11:05am On May 01, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
What can Francis do
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Madiba147(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2019
What a tragedy!! shocked...king DAF's dead
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
Nawa ooo, dafuda

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 7:20pm On May 01, 2019
So sad.., what about her brothers?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 11:49am On May 02, 2019
sly12345:
What can Francis do
Here you are. Which Team will you support now that Carlos is in relegation?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 12:32pm On May 02, 2019
Thanks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 8:54pm On May 02, 2019
Evold:

Here you are. Which Team will you support now that Carlos is in relegation?
I don't know yet, but am thinking of supporting king Jafar, that is if he plays his cards well

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2019
sly12345:
I don't know yet, but am thinking of supporting king Jafar, that is if he plays his cards well
grin You be bad boy.

Am really sorry for the delay guys, will be updating this morning.

Ona good morning and happy new month.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
Hmm
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 7:28am On May 03, 2019
Silver1996:
grin You be bad boy.

Am really sorry for the delay guys, will be updating this morning.

Ona good morning and happy new month.
I just hope it's two updates you are giving us.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 7

THE GLARE FROM THE SURROUNDING CARS WAS BLINDING DESPITE THE HEROIC EFFORTS OF THE PULL DOWN SHADE. The seatbelt pulls at Max's clothes and discomfort rises in the heat...

Small loose rocks ricocheted off the wheels onto the side of the car, the reverberation of the metal making him nervous..,he slow down the speed and quickly kicked on the brakes..

With a slight take in, he unlatch the door and came down..
He look around, scan the area and focus his gaze on the gate.., he wonder if she was in, he's been trying to reach her since she left the hospital the previous day but all to no avail...

He sigh, praying in his heart that nothing he's thinking has happened to her..
He prop his hand in his pocket and brought out his phone.., he stare at the screen hoping to see a miss call or message from her...

His heart sanked when he saw non, he wonder where she could have gone to, where could she be..

Without hesitation, he dialled her number again.., heart beating against his chest, he waited as it began to ring, he prays deeply she answers..,the sound of her voice alone can ease this tension and panic that's stuck inside him..

Disappointment etched in his face when she didn't answer..

Infuriated, he move closer to the gate, he hesitated a bit..,he thought of all the possible places she could be...

Does he really know her.., they started talking to each some weeks ago.., he doesn't understand what he was feeling, how can he be so worried about her..
He snorted, molded his hands in a knocking fist..., then he knock the gate loudly..

He knocked again, and again but no-one replied..
Fear pricked him, he started reading meaning to all his thoughts..
He glance back when he heard a car humming.., he panicked when he notice it was a police vehicle...

The police vehicle parked at the back of his, he quickly spun round, pivoting his full attention on the police car..
"Good morning officers"

"Good morning to you too.. "Kess replied walking towards him, his partner tagging along.. "What are you doing here..?

Max suck his teeth, why were they here, could something have happened to Rose..?
"I just came here to check on Rose.. "

Kess narrowed his eyes, he walked pass him, stood a few inch from the gate..

"Are you her friend..? Douglas ask

"Yes.. "Max replied with clenched teeth... "What are you guys doing here, has something happened to her..?

Douglas glance at Kess as he walk towards him..
"We have a reason to believe your friend was abducted.. "Douglas stated

Max heart skipped.. "W.. What..

"We found her car on the road.. "Kess chimed in

Max brain stutters for a moment and his eyes take in more light than he expected, every part of him went on pause while his thoughts catch up,his mind imagining the worst...
"Wh.. Where..? He ask with shaking breathe..

"When was the last time you saw her...? Douglas ask ignoring his question

"Yesterday.., she was with me at the hospital.. "

"Hospital.. "

"His father is in coma... "Kess interjects when his gaze met Douglas questioning look..

Douglas swallowed.. "Before she left, did she tell you anything about where she was heading to.. ?

"She said she was going home.. "

"Am not sure she got home.. "Said Douglas

Max's face fell faster than a corpse in cement boots, in that instant his skin became greyed, his mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch....

"Has she perhaps in your discussion with her told you that someone was after her life..? Kess ask

"No..., are you saying someone has killed her.. ?

"No..., we aren't sure of that.. "

"Aren't sure.. "Max riposte

"If you can tell us anything that will help us find her, it'll be appreciated.. "Douglas said

Max took a deep breathe, relaxing his nerves... "I don't know officer.., Rose is a good person, i see no reason why anyone will want to hurt her.. "

"Anyone with a grudge will want to do that.. "Said Douglas

"I don't know anyone who has a grudge against her.., i mean besides her husband.. "

"Her husband, Jacob..? Douglas said

"Yes.. "Max replied shabbily...

"You think he sent someone after her.. ?Kess ask

Max exhales.. "It could be possible.., can't it..?

Kess glance at Douglas, then at him again.. "Yes.., but would he do that to her..?

"I don't know, you have to find Rose.., no matter what you have to do, find her.. "

"We'll do that, but first we have to find a way to go in.., there might be a clue of where she is inside the house.. "

Max stare at the gate, he prays nothing happens to her..., what will he do if he hears such terrible news..?

"There is someone here to see the king madam.. "

Giselle quickly glance towards the thug.. "Who?

"She said her name is Samantha.. "

"Samantha.. "She muttered trying to remenber who she is.., just then it crossed her mind.. "Let her in.. "

"Yes madame.. "

Giselle watched as the thug left, it wasn't long before Samantha came in..

"Good morning Madame.. "Samantha said crouching down to her knees..

"No, don't do that Sam.. "Giselle said standing up to meet her.... "Come-on get, sit.. "

Samantha did as she was told.. "Thank you Ma.. "

"Where have you been.., you disappeared after you left chief Carlos house.. "

"I, i...

"You don't need to be scared Samantha.., this isn't Carlos house, you can talk to me.. "

"I was scared Carlos was going to come after my family after what i did.., i went back to my parents, i had to make sure they were safe from Carlos.. "

"Carlos is dead now.., you don't need to keep protecting them from him.. "

"I know.., and as bad and selfish and wicked as it may sound, am happy Carlos finally got what he deserves.. "

A wry smile made way to Giselle lips.. "How have you been Sam.. ?

"I've been doing great madame.. "

"No, not madame, call me by my name.. Giselle.. "

"Yes, Ma..

Giselle wink..

"Giselle.. "She said shabbily.., she look round the house, she wonder how she was going to say what she actually came here for..

"So what do you care for Sam..?

"Nothing ma.., Giselle.., well actually, am here in search of a job"

"A job.."

"Yes..., my dad, he lost his job, my mum had an accident and she's too weak to do anything, my brother is still young, so all the responsibility boils down to me.. "

"Ohh.., am really sorry about that Sam.., but what kind of a job would you want to do here..?

"Any job at all ma, i could be a maid, i worked as a maid in Carlos house, am very good at it.. "

"No no Sam.., you can't be a maid..,it's only because of you we were able to rescue my fiancee's mother from the chains of Carlos.. "

Sam's heart sanked as she quickly remembered what happened.. "Am so sorry about queen mother ma.. "

"That's alright "

For a Minute, both girls just sat down looking at each other until Giselle broke the silence...
"I don't think the work of a maid will suits you.. "

"No ma.., i will take it.., i didn't do what i did to receive any reward that's bigger than this.., i helped so i could also escape from there.., please madam, give me this job.. "

"Fine, if you insist.., i will grant you the job.. "

Sam quickly went on her knees.."Thank you madam.., thank you very much, i really appreciate this.. "

"Your highness.. "The DPO said the moment Pious entered the office

"Why haven't he been found...? Pious queried

The DPO grunted, he's still trying to fathom how he worked his way to become the king again and why he can't find any evidence to tie the murders of the chiefs to him, he knew quite well he's responsible for the chiefs dead, and sooner or later, he will find proof and he will send him to jail regardless of who he is...
"Please your highness sit down.. "

"Sit down.. "Pious retorted.. "That boy burnt down my palace, killed my mother and my uncle's wife and you expect me to sit down.. "

"Your mother and uncle's wife weren't the only ones that died in that fire.. "The DPO countered infuriated with his attitude

"Isn't that the more reason you should find him.. "

"We're trying our best to catch him"

"Your best is not enough... "Pious yelled.. "I want him found.. "

"Yeah.., but finding him now will be more difficult since you put his face in every newspaper page.. "

"I don't care how you do it DPO.., i want Dillan found.. "

"I heard you..., and once more, am sorry for your lost.. "

Ferocity burning in Pious eyes, he glare at him, then he walked out of the office..

Francis frown after looking at both sides but couldn't see Jerry.., could it be Jerry has left him, he was inclined to stand up from the wood he was sitting on but decided to wait for a while longer..

He look ahead, he saw the large group of passerbys, he wonder why Jerry had asked him to stay behind and wait for him, what is his game plan.., he'd said he was going in search of food, they'd no money, he wonder how Jerry was going to get the food..

He took a deep breathe, the thoughts of Katherine crossed his mind.., Jerry words still scares him, could she be dead..

He wonder how he's going to face her when he finally sees her.., he guess she has become more beautiful than she was..

The smile in his face faded when he remembered what Jerry had said, they've become prisoners of king Jafar, he remember his encounter with king Jafar, he was cruel...

He jolted back to reality when something landed in his legs.., he quickly glance up...

"That's for you.. "Jerry said

Francis stare at it, then he gently pick it up.. "What's this..?

"What does that look like.., that's svubeg.. "

"What's s... "He pause trying to pronounce it..

"It's food...,looks like you haven't tasted svubeg... "

Francis shook his head, he look at it, it looked baked..., was it.. ?
With a grimaced face, he took a bite....

"Good.. ?

Francis quickly took another bite, it was good, he didn't expect it to be ..."How did you get this...?

"I bought it.. "

Francis glance at it, then at him....."Where did you get the money...?

"That's him.. "A male voice sounded a stone throw from them..

"oh-oh... "Jerry muttered when he saw the group of men heading towards them.. "Time to go.."

Francis quickly stood up as Jerry began to run..

"Why are they pursuing us...? Francis shouted after him..

"Because i stole the food.. "

"You told me you bought it.. "

"I lied.. "

"I need more... "He said furiously..

The warder hissed... "Next.. "

He was inclined to punch him, but he knows that will only worsen things for him..,with the plate of small food, he walked to an empty table, he turn away his gaze when he saw some rogues..., before now, he has gotten involved with them and they messed him up..
After he sat down, he stare at his swollen eyes, he wants revenge on them but they were many and he was alone...
Been a rich man's son comes with trouble.., he served a spoonful of the food, he cough and spat it out after he tasted it...

"I won't waste it if i were you... "

He quickly look over his shoulder....,he scoffs when he saw his face... "I guess you've been eating this thrash all your life.. "

"Come-on, as a police man, my salary was enough to get myself good food.. "Philip said sitting close to him... .."I know it will take some time to adjust to prison life Jacob.., your father's money doesn't extend to this place.. "

"Am getting out of here soon.. "Jacob said

"Yeah.., exactly what i was thinking.. "Philip look around to make sure no-one was listening... "I have a plan.. "

"A plan.."

"Yes, an escape plan.., if you cooperate with me, we'll be getting out of here sooner than you imagined..., i believe you want to get revenge on that bastard Pious..., i want to get revenge on that stupid partner of mine...,i want to cut off his balls and feed it to him... "

"Am interested.., what's your plan..?

"I will fill you in when the time is right... "He glance at his swollen eyes.. "Those guys did a number on you.. "

Jacob frown..

"I advise you stab one in the eye the next time they trouble you.. "

"Yeah.., as if there is a knife around.. "

"There is always a knife around, you have to search the right places....., but if you think stabbing one of them in the eye is too cheap, do something expensive.., kill one of them.. "

Jacob scoffs.. "I prefer option A.. "

TBC
Drop your comments
Sorry for the late update

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Deporps(f): 2:44pm On May 03, 2019
If I remain in my ghost reading mode and did not comment on this fascinating and suspense filled story my mama go beat me.
God really endowed this Mr silver1996 a great knowledge.
I am looking up to you man, continue to write and live in grace bro.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2019
NICE STORY .EAGERLY WAITING FOR MORE STORIES ABOUT MOGULA
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:57pm On May 03, 2019
They better don't escape from there.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by chigozie1010: 7:10pm On May 03, 2019
Getting more fascinating but bloodier..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 8:45pm On May 03, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 11:35pm On May 03, 2019
Thanks silver 1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 11:51pm On May 03, 2019
Getting more interesting
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:36am On May 04, 2019
My man Philip is back
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 10:21am On May 04, 2019
I can't wait for Jacob to turn up. He is really interesting
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2019
GARICK THE FIRST BORN OF DAFUDA DONT FORGET HIM PLS he is a kind prince
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by emmylovex(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2019
Omo see gbege.u bam sha
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 8

THE DOOR WAS SOLID METAL, NOTHING WAS GOING TO BUDGE IT, The surface was flat and shiny like the outside of a stainless steel refrigerator......,Kess dropped his jaw when he realise there was no hope of jemmying it open even if they had had a crowbar...

Max took in a deep intake and remove the glasses from his eyes... "Soo.. "

"Soo. nothing"Douglas jump in.. "It will be hard to go in.. "He added when Max threw him disagreeing look..

"If we could get the gate open, the door is not a problem.. "Max said shifting his gaze to the two of them..

Kess sigh, another difficult case to crack, he wonder who had taken her.., who is her enemy...?

They quickly spun round when they heard the gate open and shut, its creaking noise bringing a chill to their spine. It sounded like some dying animal, crying out its pain and sorrow with its last breath...

Max froze.., he was too stunned to move.., he gasped and a slow smile made way to his lips..
"Rose.. "He blared out running to her..

"What is this..? Rose ask, anger etched in her voice... "This is breaking in officers.. "

"Rose.. "Max hauled out and quickly hugged her..
"What happened..? He ask letting go of her.., but his hands slide down to hers..

Rose dropped her jaw and raise her face to look at him..

"We thought someone had taken you against your wish.. "Kess said drawing close to her, his partner tagging along..
Kess scan her with his eyes searching for any signs of injury or struggles..

"Yes.. "Rose stated.. "Someone did kidnapped me, i escaped, only for me to get home and see someone has broken into my house .. "

"It wasn't our intention to break in Mrs Jacob.. "Kess replied... "We were just finding some clues.. "

"Can i see a warrant..? Rose riposte

Kess huff and glance at his partner..
"There was no time for that.. "Douglas said

"Really..?

"We thought something had happened to you Rose.. "Max interjects stepping in her view..

"You said someone had kidnapped you.., can you tell us who..?

Rose bit her lip, her mind brood over what she did to John, she feared for her life if he's dead.., but it was only self defense, wasn't it..?
What if John isn't dead, what if he comes after her again....

"Who took you Rose..? Max queried, anger burning in his tone.., though he was relieved that she's safe and here with him, but from the way she was looking, he could tell whoever that bastard is, he did something to her, and he's keen on ripping him out root and stem...

He couldn't believe his eyes. He didn’t want to anyway. He never thought something like that even in his worst nightmares will happen to him, but it did, But that was only because his brain always woke him up before such a horrific image covered his mind. And now he was seeing something his eyes won't ever be able to erase.

The adrenalin flew over his veins like a carp through the river, but he couldn’t move a single muscle, not even to scream. The absolute horror completely paralyzed him, and the more he thought about run away, or simply moving a bit, the more he felt discouraged and utterly terrified.

He didn’t remember being that scared in his life. And that was just the beginning. That idea only made it worse. If that was even possible.....

"Can't talk now, can you..? He grin and slightly hit his face..

Fires of fury burn in Jacob's eyes but there was nothing he could do, he was alone and they were more.., he knew for a fact that acting smart in such a situation will lead to early demise.., but he was fed up with this guy.., fed up with his antics..,he wanted to talk back but no words came out...

"If you wish to live in peace here, you'll have to respect me.. "He stated raising Jacob's jaw with his finger, his thumb on the upper part of his lips..

Jacob furrowed his brows when his gaze met his.., his eyes met the scar on his forehead....

"Do you understand me..? He hollered making sure the message gets to his ears..

"Loud and clear.. "Jacob retorted..

"Good.. "He said moving away his finger from his jaw but Jacob didn't take away his gaze..

"Now smile.. "He added with a grin spread across his face..

Jacob thought about what Philip had told him, stab one in the eye or probably kill one...,perhaps that's what he'll do, maybe that will send a message to the ugly Arrow standing in front of him that he's not to be messed with...

Before he could do as he commanded, a Warden's voice interrupted...
"What's going on here..?

"Nothing officer.. "The thug said with shrugged shoulders.. "He and i were just having a friendly chat..."

The warden glare at him, he wonder why the government hasn't done anything about him.., he's been nothing but trouble since he was brought in, his name is Sango, he murdered his friend because he insulted his mother.., he was brought in regards to that and his other numerous crimes...

"Jacob.. "The warder said pivoting his eyes to Jacob..
Jacob quickly stood up to his feet..
The warder open the bar lock and Jacob stepped outside...

"Someone is here to see you... "

Jacob nodded and followed him...

"Hello Jacob... "

Jacob grunted and sat on the other side of the wall, he stare at the bars separating them, then at him, he wonder who he is since he hasn't seen him before..

"Detective Jones... "He said flaunting his badge

"Detective.. "Jacob resounded softly.. "And what does a detective wants from me.. "

Detective Jones smile... "How is prison treating you...?

"I don't believe you came all the way here to ask me that.. "

"No..., but let's not skip the pleasantries.. "

"What do you want detective.. ?Jacob retorted..

Detective Jones sigh and reclined his back on the chair.. "Well since you're so hasten, let's get to the point then, why are you here..?

Jacob suck his teeth.. "Why am i with you..?

"I mean why are you here, in prison..?

Jacob exhales, he look around, then he flexed his fingers and look back at him... "You obviously knows how to waste someone's time.. "

"And i believe the reason why you haven't got up yet is because Sango is giving you a hard time.. "He said, his finger pointing at his swollen eyes..

"How the hell did you know him..?

"Am a detective.. "

"You know that isn't the answer.. "

"The answer doesn't matter, he's in jail as are you, i know you hate Sango but what if i give you someone you hate more.. "

Jacob drew closer to the bars... "Who.. ?

"The very person that sent you here.., the king.. "

Shocked, Jacob shift aback..."What do you want Detective.. ?

"We know everything Jacob.., we know the king is responsible for everything.. "

"Then why isn't he here..?

"That's because he's smart, but i believe you're smarter.., you can help us bring him here, where he belongs.. "

"And what's in for me..?

"I can't promise to get you out of jail, but i can reduce your sentence, that, i guarantee you..."

"And you think that will work.. "

" If we state all the possible facts in front of the judge..,yes, it will work.. "

"Possible facts.. !

"We just have to convince the judge you aren't to blame.., the king planted someone to act as your stepbrother.., we understood your resentment towards him for taking the love of your father.. "

"Isn't that enough evidence to bring that manipulator here.. "

Jones exhales... "He didn't shoot your father, you did.. "

"He forced my hand.."

"That is why he needs to be in jail.., help me and that will happen.. "

With the gun firmly in his hand, Kess pushed the door open, both inspectors surveyed the house, their guns moving with direction of their eyes..

Kess motioned with his finger for Douglas to go towards the room while he heads to the kitchen..
Minutes after both men met again, each dropping their pistols...

"He isn't here... "Douglas said

"Rose story turned out to be true.., i found the room where she was held, the ropes are still on the floor, but i also saw blood.. "

"Someone bled.."He purse his lips.. "Obviously.. "

"And it wasn't Rose..., it's John.. "

"She didn't tell us the whole truth.., do you think she killed him and hid his body...?

Kess look around.. "I don't think so.. ,if she did, she wouldn't tell us she was brought here... "

"It could just be her story.., this is Akpatu.., who's to be trusted.. ?

Francis breath seemed to stutter in his lungs before he let it go, feeling the tension drain from his body. His breathing returned to normal and he felt as if he has ran a thousand miles....

"Are you okay..? Jerry ask with pants breathe, hands on his knees..

"Okay..! Francis boom out.. "You stole food.."

"Yeah..., you should be glad we weren't caught.. "

Francis quickly frown... "Are you bent on getting us into trouble even before we get to the thresh of mogula..?

"We were hungry.. "

"I wasn't hungry.. "Francis countered infuriated...

"Oh yes you are.. "Jerry protested raising his hands to his shoulder.. "And don't give me that look like stealing is a crime.. "

"Well, we wouldn't be pursued if it wasn't a crime, you can't go about stealing, if we don't have money, we don't have money.. "

"This is me mate.., i steal to survive.., do you really think there are people kind enough to give you free food..?

Francis snorted but didn't reply..

"I refused to be a slave to anyone.. "

"So you decided to take stealing as a hobby.."

"It wasn't a choice, it was necessary.., this part of the world is a jungle.., you either look out for yourself or you die at the hands of the people you call your brothers.. "

"Fine... "Francis scurred, he was fed up with his excuses, all he's after now is to get to Mogula.. "I get your reasons, can we please go to Mogula now.. "

"Do you even think that maid will still be waiting for you..?

"Oh.., here we go again.. "

"Am curious..., if you stayed in this lands as you claimed, you should know maids and guards don't have control over their lives.., they're regards as slaves and a slave's fate is decided by his master... "

"Anything you're trying to drive out..? Francis ask stopping..

"If she worked in the palace, now that king Jafar had taken over, she's a slave to him, probably a sex slave.. "

"Are you done.. ?

Jerry narrowed his eyes... "Yes.. "

"Can we leave now..?

"Have you slept with her yet..? Jerry ask with clenched teeth..

Francis scoffs.., that intimate moment he'd with her came rushing back to his head...
"No.. "He replied shapily..

"Ouch.., what a waste.. "

MOGULA

"How's she.. "King Jafar asked the guard.

"Still in tears, your highness... "

"I see.., give her some food, and tell the maids to give her a bath, i want her nice and filled when i have her.. "

"Yes your highness... "

King Jafar motioned him to leave, he lick his lips as he imagine Katherine's naked body in his hands, he's been fantasizing about that moment since the first day he saw her....
He jolted out from his thoughts when he saw the guards bowing down avoiding the eyes of Danasiri....

"Danasiri.. "Jafar muttered when she walked close to him... "between you and the dark priestess, i wonder who's more deadly with looks.. "

"It's not wise for a king to compare the priestesses of ogini... "

"I didn't see you at the arena.., i thought you will come to save your king.. "

"You certainly have no respect for a fellow king.., beheading Dafuda was wrong.. "

"We were at war and i won, he understood the consequences of his actions... "

"That doesn't change the fact that you killed the rightful owner of that throne you're sitting on.. "

"Kingdoms conquer kingdoms..., how do you think the capital came into existence.. ?

"His sons will seek revenge... ""

"Let them come..., i would have killed that Gary with my bare hands if lord Kubali hadn't asked he been brought to the capital for the tournament.. Though am hopeful, he will probably die at the tournament, and if he doesn't, i will do the honour of killing him as i did his useless father, the other boy that escape, my warriors are searching tirelessly for him.., so you see priestess, no one is taking this throne from me.. "

"Men..., you're more concern about power.. "

"Aren't we all..?

"A great war is coming.. "

Jafar grunted and lean his back on the soft foam of the throne..."I've heard about it.. "

"This war is bigger than anything you've heard.., everyone stands to be affected if those men with strange book succeeds.. "

"I believe ogini will handle them.. "

"We are the worshippers of ogini, we all must be involved in this war..., this war should be your primary concern... "

"No strangers can defeat us... "

Danasiri nodded in agreement... "But i fear this war will take more than those words..., am leaving for the capital..., all the priestesses are meeting with the dark priestess to discuss preparations for this war.. "

"Farewell then.., Mogula is in good hands... "

"There will be no Mogula if we aren't victorious..., only chaos will be the order of the day... And i fear this chaos will damn us all to hell.."

TBC
sorry for the late update..

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2019
Deporps:
If I remain in my ghost reading mode and did not comment on this fascinating and suspense filled story my mama go beat me.
God really endowed this Mr silver1996 a great knowledge.
I am looking up to you man, continue to write and live in grace bro.
Tnks bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 4:26am On May 07, 2019
Thanks for the update

Who's this Detective after Pious sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.