Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189328 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2019
Ann2012:
Interesting as always

Thanks for the update
You welcome dear

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2019
I think taka will rule moungula Francis will after the resign ogini pious will be in prison Francis future king akpa whatever
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2019
I think taka will rule moungula Francis will rule akpaku after the reign of ogini pious will be in prison Francis the future king of akpa whatever
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 10:46am On May 14, 2019
How could pious be so careless. I'm disappointed in him. Ted is a super star but he's serving a fool. He needs a sense resetting slap
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Slimynonny: 5:00pm On May 14, 2019
Nice one silver.....pls let nothing happen to my Pious....abeg do your magic and protect him
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 11:27pm On May 14, 2019
Ok
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2019
sly12345:
Mehn i love this episode grin
Whoever launched that attack on Pious did well.
Na them so oo wink
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 12:03pm On May 16, 2019
Ibroslank:
I think taka will rule moungula Francis will rule akpaku after the reign of ogini pious will be in prison Francis the future king of akpa whatever
This your prediction is somehow o, Francis might likely rule Apkatu but the odds of Taka rulliing Mogula seems impossible, we don't even know if Taka is still in the story, remember silver haven't told us who the blood racca is yet
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 12:06pm On May 16, 2019
Evold:
How could pious be so careless. I'm disappointed in him. Ted is a super star but he's serving a fool. He needs a sense resetting slap
I believe Dillan will end up betraying him

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holywizard: 7:00pm On May 16, 2019
Where are you Silver1996?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 8:36pm On May 16, 2019
Ibroslank:
How did you arrive at this prediction?

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 8:37pm On May 16, 2019
showgoeson:
I believe Dillan will end up betraying him
Me too
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 11

BURNING RAGE HISSED THROUGH PIOUS BODY LIKE DEATHLY POISON, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off him like ferocious waves. The wrath consumed like, engulfing his moralities and destroying the boundaries of loyalty....

Jaw rooted and fist clenched, he walked into the DPO's office damning the police men that were stopping him from going in...

Infuriated with Pious guts, the DPO stood up..,he was about to latched out when Pious spoke up..

"I was attacked.. "Pious boom out, voice stenched with anger..

Eyes twitching, the DPO slowly began to dig his fingernails into his palm.., he exhales suppressing his anger.., he signalled the policeman that came in with Pious to leave...

"Men on police uniform blocked my car and they rain bullets on my car.. "

The DPO stare at him, his eyes searching for any injuries, he rolled his eyes back at his face when he saw non of his expectations... "If you weren't the king, you'll be behind bars.. "

"Are you even listening to me.. "Pious rutted out

"Hell yes am listening.. "The DPO yelled back

Every word stung only fuel the fire that burned inside Pious, he insufflate trying to calm the anger that tends to devour him...

"Now can you sit and tell me what exactly happened.., your highness.. "The DPO said crisply sitting back down..

Pious sniff, he swallowed still trying to fathom what happened earlier...

"You said some men attacked you, where..?

"Men on police uniform stopped my car and shot bullets at me.. "

"Men on police uniform... "

Pious grunted but didn't reply..

"That's impossible, no police will have any reason to attack you.. "

Not giving him the dignity of a reply, Pious slide his hand to his side pocket to take out his ringing phone, he glance at the caller, he took a deep breathe when he realise it was Giselle.., as much as he's worried, he doesn't want her to know he was attacked.., with a snort, he answered the call...

"Hey baby... "Giselle's voice sounded

Pious grunted, his eyes shift to the DPO then to his wristwatch...
"Hey.. "

"Good news baby.., i just find out where Dillan might be hiding.. "

Pious eyes narrowed, with a new kind of solidity, he said.. "Am coming home.. "
He quickly ended the call and focus his gaze on the DPO..
"They were three, i want them found.. "

The DPO gave him an askance look... "I need a full detail of what happened..?

"They stopped their car in front of mine, i came down only to see them coming out with guns, i hid at the back of my car while they rain bullets at my car.. "

"Did you take any of your guards..?

"I didn't.., just me and my driver.. "

"Is your driver hurt..?

"Just some minor scratch.., his injuries will heal in no time. "

"Then what happened next, did they just shoot at your car and left.. "

"That's exactly what happened, they ruined my car and left... "

The DPO sigh and reclined his back on his chair.. "Seems they weren't there to kill you.. "

Pious exhales trying to calm his nerves, the reason why the gunmen did what they did still ponders his mind... "I know that, but there must be a reason they were dressed on police uniform and why they left me alive.."

"Police uniform.. "The DPO said quietly... "Why would they do that.. ?

"That's exactly what i want you to find out, i want those men caught, do whatever you have to do, catch those men.. "

"If they weren't trying to kill you, it's a warning, do you have any enemies..?

"I have enemies all around me, known and unknown.. "

"Do you think the unknown enemies did these..?

Pious snorted.. "Leave my enemies to me, just do what you have to do in catching those men.."

"We need your help here your majesty.., this men, did you see their faces..?

"They wore black masks.. "

"It will be very difficult to catch them, we'll have to go to where you were ambushed, perhaps we'll find something there.. "

"Do whatever you must.., call me if you need any other information, but keep these from my fiancee, i don't want her worrying over me.. "

The DPO nodded..

Still trying to fathom what happened, Dillan turn down the knob and the door creaked..., his heart raced with tremendous speed when he saw his uncle, his uncle wife and children staring at him..

"Where did you go Dillan..? Ali said standing up..

Dillan tense his muscles and his teeth chattered in shock...

Ali quickly flaunt the newspaper in his face showing him a sketch of himself...
"Do you know what this means..? Ali asked, voice clipped with anger

Dillan swallowed, his bowels loosen as his bladder reacted freely to the all engulfing attack, shabbily, he nodded his head..

"Yet, you still left the house.. "Ali riposte dropping the newspaper to his side.. "May i ask where you went to despite knowing everyone is looking for you.. "

Dillan lour his head thinking of a suitable excuse...

"What would we have done if something had happened to you.. "Fatima retorted standing up to stand at her husband's side... "Don't you think before you act, did you think of the consequences of your actions..?

"I didn't go far.. "

"That's not an excuse for your foolishness.. "Fatima retorted... "We've been here worrying over our heads because of your stupid mistake .. "

A cruel sneer formed on Dillan's smooth face and he leaned backward , eyes bearing straight into Fatima...."Am sorry if I'd caused any troubles... "

"Troubles...!, Fatima scoffs... "Troubles is the least of everything we'll face as long as we harbour you here.., what's really the truth Dillan.., you came in here and told us the king did this to you because he thinks you burnt the palace that resulted in the dead of his mother, did..

"I didn't burn the palace.. "Dillan cut in infuriated..

"That's what you told us.., only Allah knows what the truth is.. "

"That's enough Fatima.. "Ali interjects

Fatima rolled her eyes and sat down on a chair close to her...

Ali inhale.. "So i ask again Dillan, where did you go to..?

"My friend, he came with me from Akpatu.. "

"Your friend..! Ali said, he dropped his jaw and glance back at him.. "Don't do this again.., someone might spot you and you may be in danger, as for the king, i think it's time i pay him a visit... "

Maia watched as his father took a swig of his glass wine..

"I don't remember any of this people.. "Maia said dropping the pictures in her hands on the table, she took her own glass and sip...

"I don't expect you to remember.."Chief Justin said, he pick up a picture.. "This was your grandfather... "

A wry smile made way to Maia's lips..."You look just like him father.., how did he die..?

"He had a cardiac arrest.., that's what the doctor said but the truth was farer than that.. "

"What's the truth father..?

"He was murdered.. "

"By our enemies..?

Chief Justin breathe heavily.. "Yes.., those same bastards killed my father the same way they killed my grandfather, your great-grandchildren just because they seek what was taken from them.."

"But we've come to take it back father, and this time, it won't be our bodies that goes six feet beneath but theirs, their carcass will be eaten by worms of the earth.. "

A smile crawl into chief Justin's face.. "Am so proud to have you as a daughter.. "

"As am i father.. "

Kess quickly face the door as it creaks, he grunted when inspector Douglas poke his head out...

"I'm not coming at a bad time, am i? Inspector Douglas said walking into the office..

Kess chuckle.. "Where did you go..?

"Just went to get a few things, what did i miss..?

"DPO called.., he said the king was attacked by three men heavily armed dressed on our uniform.. "

"You mean police uniform..? Douglas ask impetuously..."How's the king..? He added when Kess gave him an askance look..

"They didn't shoot him, they only shot at his car.. "

"That's strange, Who did he say did it..?

"He doesn't know, the king doesn't know, he said they wore mask, black masks.. "

"Another killer behind the mask.. "

"Yeah.., few of our men has already been sent to the shootout scene.., i hope they find something... "

"Yeah, me too.. "Douglas said dragging his ass on a chair... "You know, i still wonder who killed the chief.. "

"What chief..? Kess ask looking back at the newspaper on the table.

"Chief Carlos.. "

Kess heart skipped...

"Turns out he was shot three times before he was burnt alive.. "

Kess swallowed trying to calm his panic... "If you ask me, i will say he deserved what he got.. "

"Yeah, i heard he was a tyrant.., do you think the king killed him, i mean considering the bad blood between the two families.."

Kess gritted wondering why he was bringing Carlos up... "Everyone thinks he did it but there is no evidence to pin it on him.. "

"I also heard a girl tried to kill him once, during his campaign... "

Tremors laced Kess face...

"Do you think she did it..? Douglas ask

"I don't know, that girl escaped from us that day, since then no-one has seen her.. "

"She's a fugitive, i mean for attempted murder, there's a few percent possibility that she killed him.."

Irritated, Kess dropped his pen and reclined his back on the chair.... "We don't know who killed the chief.. "

"But we have two suspects.., the girl or the king or the both of them.. "

After a silent prayer, the family opened their food to eat, Nadia glance over at the empty chair and she wonder why Dillan wasn't eating with them..

Fatima took a spoonful of her food not caring if Dillan was missing on the table..

"Why is Dillan not here father...? Saheed ask anxiously

"He said he's not hungry.. "Fatima chimed in... "We don't force people to eat against their wish.."

"But..

Saheed's words were cut short by a knock on the door.
"Get the door Nadia.. "Fatima said

Nadia hesitated a bit, then she stood up and trot towards the door..
She glance back at her parents, then at the door again wondering who was knocking..
Without further ado, she slide the knob open..

"Hello... "The men at the door said

"Hello.. "Nadia muttered adjusting her hijab..
She paved way for the men to go in..

Ali quickly stood upon seeing them...

"Inspector Malak.. "One of the men said showing his ID.. "We have a warrant to search this house.. "

"Search warrant..! Ali resounded... "Why..?

"We're looking for someone and a trusted source told us he's hiding here"

"Who are you looking for..? Ali ask

The policeman huffs and brought out the sketch of Dillan's face.. "He's murderer on the race.."

"That person hasn't come here.. "Ali said

"Just let us do our job sir.. "The inspector said showing him the warrant paper..

Heart pulsating, Ali glance at his wife who shook her head..

"I advise you corporate with us sir or you will be brought in as an accomplice to murder.. "

Ali glare at the inspector and the inspector reciprocated the look...

"You're late.. "Detective Jones said as inspector Douglas opened the car door..

"The DPO delayed me.. "Inspector Douglas said

"Do you have any info on him..? Detective Jones ask

"Not yet, but i talked about the girl, he acted like he has only met her once.. "

Detective Jones scoff.. "Find out everything you need to know from him, Sonia never left the town, she's still lurking around somewhere, you're Kess partner for a reason, to get information from him.., i believe he knows who killed Carlos and the other chiefs, when we finally have everything in our palm, Kess will go alongside Pious to prison.. "

"I will do everything possible.., i will make him talk... "

"Be fast about it, the earlier those murderers are in jail, the faster the cleansing of this kingdom...."

TBC..
Sorry for the late update...

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:12am On May 17, 2019
I've always suspected Douglas.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 7:40am On May 17, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:36am On May 17, 2019
Hmmm..Kess be very careful with Douglas
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 11:46am On May 17, 2019
Who's this new chief self.
I hope Dillan is caught this time
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 3:10pm On May 17, 2019
So Ted pulled off the escape successfully. Good of him, let's do it again in Ali's house.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 4:28pm On May 17, 2019
Why do i have the feeling that Pious will be going to jail
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
No b small tin ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 12

"He's not here sir.. "A constable said after a thorough Search..

"He's not here..! The inspector resounded, disappointment etched in his face...

Shock wash over Fatima face, she couldn't believe it...

"Am really sorry for bothering you sir.. "

"Sorry won't cut it.. "Ali retorted, his jaw rooted and fingers pointing at the inspector.... "You insulted me by thinking someone such as that will hide here.."

"We must have been misinformed.. "The inspector said with clenched teeth already regretting why he came..

"Misinformed my foot.. "Ali blared out..

"Once again sir, we're sorry for bothering you but just incase, you see someone like him, please inform us.. "

"Get out of my house.. "Ali hollered

The inspector nodded, called his men and they walked out..

Fatima quickly walked towards the door, she watch the policemen until their car disappeared out of sight, she closed the door and spun round to face her husband, shock wrinkling her face... "I don't understand.. "She stated softly.. "I thought Dillan was in the room.. "

Ali took a deep drag, he had an instinct that something like this was going to happen soon, he was glad he trusted his instincts and made a move before it occurred
"I had him moved.. "He said crisply

"Moved...!, when..? Fatima asked anxiously

"An hour ago... "

"I don't understand this, you're the one who told us Dillan was refusing to see anyone, now you saying you had him moved.. "

"It wasn't a topic for debate.. "

"You should have told me.. "Fatima riposte... "Am your wife. "

"You and i know you don't like him.. "

"I don't like him because something tells me he's lying.. "

"The decision has been made Fatima, Dillan is no longer in the same roof as you.. "

Fatima grunted..,she believes Dillan is lying and she hates it more when her husband is been dragged into his mess... "Where did you move him to then, shouldn't i know that as well.. "

"Dillan will be safe if no-one knows where he is.. "

"You mean no-one other than you... ?Fatima queried

Not giving her the dignity of a reply, Ali walked out on her..

Fatima curl her lips and slowly began to clenched her fist..., now she knows that boy has come to destroy her home..

Francis sat, tired-eyes slumped over the grass, his body needs to rest yet his mind needs it to move, to burn the anxiety right out..,getting to mogula was his top priority now, with a heavy breathe, he stare at Jerry who was staring into space as if he was totally lost, sometimes he wonders if Jerry really knows the way to Mogula, if he had left on his own, he believes by now he would have been in Mogula...
"Have you noticed you've been wasting our time..?

"Have i..? Jerry ask over his shoulder

Francis swallowed, he look around, Jerry had said the path they were taking was a short route to Mogula but he imagine it's the longest route, they've been walking for what seems like hours, he wasn't really sure what the time was but from the weather, time was far gone..
"Are you sure you know where we're going to..? Francis ask curiously

Jerry spun round to face him... "Am the one leading the way, aren't i..?

"Yeah, only you seem lost and it makes me wonder if we're on the right path to Mogula... "

"Look Francis, my brain is on five percent battery, so if you don't mind, I'm gonna take some time to rest and soak in the calm peace of nature..."

"What part of i need to get to Mogula before nightfall you don't understand...?

Jerry snorted.."Your talks just make me have headaches... "He said letting out a sluggish yawn..

"Look, if you don't want to take me there, please tell me let me find my way rather than wasting my time.. "

"And you think you can get to Mogula on your own.."

"I will find my way.. "

"You'll be dead before you reach the gate of Mogula.. "

"Is that what this is all about, you're scared of what might happen to me.. "

Jerry rolled his eyes and refocus it on Francis... "I don't care what happens to you, you're still a stranger to me.. "

"Of course..., why would a stranger help a stranger.., well thanks for doing nothing.. "He stated irritated, he took a last glance at him and start walking away not sure where he was going to, but he knows he needs to get to Mogula no matter what he have to do..

"Where are you going now..? Jerry ask after him

Not giving him the dignity of a reply, he kept walking..

Jerry sigh, and ran after him...

With rage burning in Pious eyes, he dropped the phone call...
"What was it..? Giselle ask when she noticed the change in Pious expression..

"He's not there.. "Pious said, voice clipped

"If he's not there, where could he possibly be..? Giselle ask with shrugged shoulders..

"We'll find him.. "Claude chimed in.. "No matter where he's hiding, i believe he will be found.., people must be looking for him.."

Jaw rooted and fist clenched, Pious stood up and walk out..

Giselle watch him until he disappear behind close doors, she exhales and sat back down... "His mother's dead and brother's disappearance has really weigh him down.. "

"I don't still get it you know, i mean this ogini of a thing, i heard stories of it when i was a child, i thought she exist only in stories.."

"That's what we all thought, until Francis disappeared... "

"But what does she want with Francis.. ?

"That's a mystery we're still trying to figure out... "

Claude gritted, all her life she has never heard something like that, she wonder what the world was turning into..., with her left palm rubbing her pregnancy, she took up her glass of wine with the other...

"Is that twin in your tummy..?

Claude chulkled, she took a swig and dropped the glass... ,her eyes glance back to her stomach and her mind brood over Desmond, she's sad that the baby will never feel a father's love but she has sworn to show him all the love he's supposed to get...

"You haven't talk about Liza since you arrived, how's she..?

"Liza is fine, she wanted to come here with me but i declined.. "

"But why, i would have been so happy to see her.. "

"She'll come with me next time"

"She should, please.. "

Claude threw in a smile...

Rose sucked the smoke deep into her lungs remembering all the warnings but not caring. She held it there trapped, thinking how her lungs must hate her now having so little regard for them they must be screaming at her at the top of their lungs, she refused to smile, those poor dying little cells that only wanted her well, how could she do this to them? She craved oxygen now but not until her entire body got the message that she was crazy and not to be trifled with.....

She exhales and blew out the smoke, she hated who she had become, but it's that bastard she called her husband fault, if he had not married her and betray her the way he did, she wouldn't have become this person.., this horrible person...

She glance at her corner and pick up her gun, she glance at the muzzle, the only thing she trust now is the gun, the gun is her best friend, her lover and her world....

Max sniff as he touch his father's hand, he really wish his father can get up from the coma.., he wonder how his father will react when the learnt the truth that his wife died in the fire...,he wipe his eyes from stopping a tear from falling..
He has heard of people who woke up after years of been in coma, he wonder if that will be his father's fate...
He quickly face the door when it creaked.., he blink his eyes wondering where he knows the person standing at the door..

"I've been looking for you Max.. "

"Who are you..? Max asked curiously

"Detective Jones. "He said showing his ID..

Shock swept through Max, what was a detective doing in his father's hospital room..
"Can i help you... Detective..?

"You can help me in so many ways Max.. "Detective Jones said walking towards him... "How's your father..?

Max eyes bulge out, just then he realise the cat was let out of the bag the day the palace was set on fire, he couldn't keep up the pretense.....

"I really hopes he wakes up soon.. "Detective Jones chimes in..

"That's what we all hoped for, now back to my question, what can i do for you Detective..?

"And like i said Max, you can help me in so many ways.. "

Max grunted, he shift his gaze to his father then at him.. "I was having a quiet moment with my father before you walked in, so Detective whatever your name is, if you have nothing important to say, you can let yourself out..."

"Chief Buzo, what really happened to him..?

Shock washed through Max's face..

"I heard you were his son, and but you are claiming this man as your father, it's confusing you know, who really is your father, is it this man lying on this bed or the late chief..?

"What exactly are you trying to imply Detective..?

"Oh me, it's nothing.., i only wanted to understand how someone can have two fathers with the same blood..., how does that work, tell me Max, am really curious... "

Max scoffs.. "Seriously detective, is this what you came here to tell me. "

"Am only asking a question, what harm will it caused if this question of mine is granted an honest answer..., Chief Buzo was your father, this man here is also your father, am really confused Max, what games where you playing....?

Max glared at him, infuriated he slowly began to fold his hand into a fist....but he knew he has to keep his cool else he's just going to ruin everything...

"I don't know what you're talking about detective..?

"Do you mean to say am lying, or perhaps you're hiding something something sinful.. "

"Are you insinuating something..?

A wry smile light up detective Jones lips, he just have to pressed on and Max will end up falling into the trap he has laid for him, one confession from him is more than enough for him to put the king behind bars...

"No Max, am not insinuating anything.., i was only curious, do you know the story of the man who had two faces..?

"Detective, i really have no time for talks let alone stories, so please if you're done, you can leave.. "

"Am far from been done Max.. "

"What is this..? Max boom out irritated, an interrogation.., because if it is i will need my lawyer before talking to you.. "

"This isn't an interrogation Max, take this as a friendly concern, or more a confused person who's trying to set his mind straight.., we've been watching you Max, so lying about knowing chief Buzo only means you're hiding something, or perhaps protecting someone.., so i ask again Max, what made you pretend to be late chief Buzo's son.., and if your answer is because he's your father, then why are you pretending to be this man's son, if he's your father also, then why do you have two fathers with the same DNA..., how's that possible...?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT..?

WILL MAX SPILL THE BEAN AND END IT ALL.. ?

WHO WILL GO DOWN AND WHO WILL BE LEFT STANDING TALL..?

TBC...

6 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update
You welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 8:16am On May 18, 2019
Max better be smart
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2019
Hmmmmm

Detective Jones wetin na angry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 1:03am On May 19, 2019
Nawa for this detective oooo

Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:58am On May 19, 2019
Everything is beginning to backfire
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Creeza(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2019
Wow, nice one brotherly.. This piece is so nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 9:48am On May 19, 2019
I've been a guest here but i decided to register today to comment on this Wonderful story, i finish the book 1 of this story yesterday, i enjoyed every episode that i didn't want it to end, but though i was sad over Taka death and Edna, i started the book 2 yesterday and finally am here. I must say you're a great writer, this is the first story that moved me to register, it's just like am watching a seasonal movie with so much twists and suspense.
Reading through the last few episodes has made me wondering where exactly are you heading to, do you want to put Pious in jail, i actually thought since all the chiefs are dead, the primary concern should be how to kill Dillan not even put him in jail, he deserves death for killing Edna and those people who died in the fire but it seems every attempt to catch Dillan is fruitless.
Am yet to hear from Bianca, what became of her after what she did, is her part in the story over?
Keep up the good work sir, i strongly believe you'll be going places. Am glue to this story to the end, sometimes i wish it never ends.
Please let my main man Francis meets Katherine before King Jafar do what he plans to her, can't wait for their reunion.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 9:51am On May 19, 2019
Can someone put this detective in his place, he's cursing too much trouble
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 9:55am On May 19, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
I've been a guest here but i decided to register today to comment on this Wonderful story, i finish the book 1 of this story yesterday, i enjoyed every episode that i didn't want it to end, but though i was sad over Taka death and Edna, i started the book 2 yesterday and finally am here. I must say you're a great writer, this is the first story that moved me to register, it's just like am watching a seasonal movie with so much twists and suspense.
Reading through the last few episodes has made me wondering where exactly are you heading to, do you want to put Pious in jail, i actually thought since all the chiefs are dead, the primary concern should be how to kill Dillan not even put him in jail, he deserves death for killing Edna and those people who died in the fire but it seems every attempt to catch Dillan is fruitless.
Am yet to hear from Bianca, what became of her after what she did, is her part in the story over?
Keep up the good work sir, i strongly believe you'll be going places. Am glue to this story to the end, sometimes i wish it never ends.
Please let my main man Francis meets Katherine before King Jafar do what he plans to her, can't wait for their reunion.
I believe Bianca is lying low somewhere planning her next move.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 10:56am On May 19, 2019
Pious might go to jail and Francis will be king of Akpatu and Mogula
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 13

All the reasons not to answer his damn questions come flooding into Max's head, as if his body chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. He felt the soft panic that can grow or fade depending on what he do next. It will fade if he back away and tell him to scram, but then he have to do this all again another time. It will grow if he let these thoughts swirl into a vortex of stupidity, eating their own tail. Or he can breathe real slow, let the thoughts leak into the ether and be the real boss of himself...

He gritted weighing the pros and cons of what's about fall out from his mouth.... "I don't know what you're talking about.. "He said crisply

Detective Jones exhales, he scan his eyes round the room and focus them back on him again... "We can do this the hard way if you want.. "

"I told you before detective, if you're going to interrogate me, i demand my lawyer be present.. "

"Of course, you'll need your lawyer, but do you really think that a lawyer can save you from this..?

A muscle twitched involuntarily at the corner of Max right eye making his eyes flicks at his father's side and at him again.., his pulse pounding in his temple, he let out a smile.. "You do know detective, that is not appropriate to accuse someone without concrete evidence.. "

"Oh i have evidence.. "Detective Jones replied shapily... "Evidence that will put you away for a very long time.. "

"And by putting me away, you mean jail..?

"Lets not dwell on what we already know Max.., i know what you did, but am willing to give you a chance to come clean on your own, confess what you did and who put you up to it.. "

Cold sweat glistened on his furrowed brow. With hands clasped tightly in front of his stomach he constantly fiddled with his knuckles, weaving his fingers in and out of each other...."Like i said detective, am not telling you a damn thing without my lawyer.. "

"If that's your choice, then i suggest you get your lawyer ready, because i will be back and i won't be this lenient when i return.. "He glance at Zuru, then to him.. "My good wishes to your father.. "He added and left the room..

Max took a deep breathe to calm his panic..., everything is about going to hell...

Pious clenches his fists tightly, until his nails dig into the palm of his hand, but he barely notices. The only thing he is really aware of, is the sound of his heart throbbing against the cage of his chest reminding him of the attackers that rain bullets in his car earlier.., the thought of not knowing who they are vexed him to the core....

"Is she gone..? He ask the moment Giselle entered..

"Yes.. "Giselle muttered walking towards him, she study his face, he doesn't seem well, he was angry, she can tell when he is and when something was bothering him, he stare at the fresh scar in his forehead, she had saw it earlier but she didn't ask what happened since they were so occupied with the task of catching Dillan...

"What happened baby..? She ask softly, her finger slightly rubbing the scar in his forehead..

Pious swallowed, as much as he wants to tell her, he can't, not for any other reason but protecting her but he wonders if he will really be giving her true protection by lying to her..
Just as he was about to speak, the door creak open again, this time so loud that Giselle was shock..

"Max.. "Pious muttered with clenched teeth..

"There is trouble.. "Max stated with pants breathe..

"Trouble..! Giselle chimes in

"A detective came to me.. "

"A detective...! Pious said.. "What did he want..?

"He was asking questions about my relationship with the late chief Buzo.. "

Giselle lips parted with shock...

"What did you tell him..? Pious ask anxiously

"Nothing.., i told him i won't say anything without my lawyer... "

"This detective.., how much does he know..?

"Seems he knows everything, he knows i pretended to be Buzo's son.. "

"But i thought you hid that identity from everyone.."Giselle interjects

"I tried.., i believe Buzo told people.."

"What did he say he wants..?

"He wants me to come clean, confess what i did and anyone who ask me to do it.. ,am sure he knows about you.. "

Pious scoffs.. "He doesn't know a thing about me.. "

"He suspects you Pious, he thinks you killed the chiefs.. "

"Everyone thinks i killed the chiefs.."

Max huffs and slide down to a chair... "What do we do now.. ?

"This detective, have you seen him before..? Giselle ask curiously

"No.., i think he's new in town..,am very sure he'll return. "

"And you tell him nothing.. "Pious boom out.. "You can say nothing to anyone, the moment you snitch, it's becomes a new whole problem.. "

"Then what am i suppose to do when he shows up.. ?

"If you need a lawyer to back up your claims, we'll give you one.. "

"What if he has evidence, like the DNA result and bring in the doctor who did the test.. "

"Look man, chief Buzo is dead, so is every evidence that links you to him..."

"You don't seem to get it Pious.., people saw me, the day Jacob shot him, some few policemen saw me, Chief Buzo's thugs knows the truth.., there are too many people, anyone can pop up and start talking.., where will i end up if that happens..?

"Nothing of sort is going to happen.. "Pious said.. "First of all, Chief Buzo's thugs scattered after his death..."

"They might be lurking around somewhere.. "Max said with trembling voice, fingers tensed

"Nothing will happen to you Max, i will protect you.. "

Max sigh trying to calm his panic..

"So we have the doctor and the policemen that arrested Jacob to worry about.. "Giselle chimes in

"The policemen are not our problem.., they don't know if truly Max is Buzo's son, the only one who knows the truth about Max is the doctor.., i gave him lots of money to keep quiet all this while, i can give him more to keep his silence .."

"You think that will work..? Max ask

"If it doesn't, we'll have to find another way to shut him up, your safety is what matters... "

The last rays of the late afternoon sun fell slanting through Kess's window. Sonia was lying on his couch, in a leaden, death-like slumber that, for the moment at least, was not even perturbed by the thoughts of Carlos..

Sonia wanted nothing more than to lay down and be enveloped by the warmth of silence. Whether she wanted to rest permanently or not, she did not know. She never would have thought silence would be considered warm but there she was laying in the couch prepared to be swept away by the hope that her sleep would be filled by light....

She quickly rose up when she heard a knock on the door, she wakes at any sound of noise, it's been happening to her ever since she was a kid that sometimes she finds it difficult to have her sleep again after such disturbance...

The knock came again and it makes her wonder who it is, on several occasion Kess has warned her not to open the door for anyone except him though he had told her that the police were no more searching for her since the dead of Carlos but that doesn't assure she's safe here, in Akpatu and his house..

She stood up sluggishly and drag her feet towards the door when the knock came again, she peep from the door nut, the image she saw was small but she can recognise him from anywhere..
With a sigh, she unlock the door and dragged it down, the door and made a small entry..

"Hello.. "Kess said from outside flaunting the flower he was holding in her face

A light smile radiates round her gorgeous lips when her eyes flickered at the flowers...
"Are these for me..?

"Only an angel like you is worthy of it.. "Kess replied with a big grin..

She took the flowers from him and step aside so he could walk in...
He shut the door when he was in, his gaze met hers, her lovely eyes and flawless skin, he swallowed, his conscience pricking him, taunting him to make a move..

"Is there any more surprises..? She ask when she notice his hand was hidden behind him..

"Me.., no, no more surprises.. "

"Thank you.. "She muttered

She made him firmly believe in the possibility of perfection, the possibility of how good someone can look from a minuscule distance. And the one thing that made her so unimaginably attractive, was by far her eyes. Those broad and expressive eyes siting atop the amazing vessel of a body made him feel like the haunting eyes of Parvati, gleaming down from the greatness of the Kailash mountains. This woman made him believe in the possibilities of beauty and love..

He kept questioning himself, he kept asking as to how could someone defy all odds and actually look so stunningly magnificent, Her beauty needed appreciation. Yet he have no idea who she truly is. He have no clue if he will ever see her again or if she'll love him the way he feels for her, , but he guess that is what makes her beauty so strikingly stunning, the fact that her memory got etched into his mind everyday , without even the faintest possibility that he might get to see her again or end up with her. Her beauty for him lies in the unspoken, in the unknown, and in the mysterious expressiveness of her big beautiful eyes...

She slowly placed the flower on the chair, tossed back a strap of her hair and turn to face him.., she wasn't sure how he was going to react but she knows she needs to tell him, tell him her plans....

"Something bothering you..? He ask when he notice the change in her expression..

She drew in breathe wondering how she's going to let it out.. "I've decided to leave.. "She said after much pause..

His heart skipped, she can't leave him, not with the way he was thinking about her..

"It's the best thing to do.. "She added

"Says who..? He ask with clenched teeth... "Am not complaining.. "

"It's not about that...,i don't belong here.. "

He swallowed, a tuss of emotion rumbled in his stomach...

"You know i don't Kess.., my being here will only put you in danger and i won't forgive myself if anything should happen to you.. "

"Nothing will happen to me okay, am fine, you're fine.. "

"Am not fine Kess.. "She blared out.. "Am not fine here, I'm always indoor because am scared that someone might spot me and i may end up getting arrested, this isn't the kind of life i want for myself.. "

Not sure of what to do, he grab her hand and her heart jumped...
Kess could hear his heart beating hard against his chest, it occurs to him that he can't let her go, no matter what, he just can't...
"Please Sonia, don't go.. "

"I can't Kess.., I've made up my mind and there's nothing you say that can change it.. "

"I love you.. "He boom out impetuously...
He saw the shock in her eyes as the words poured out from his mouth, he was glad he finally let it but he was scared what her response will be...

MOGULA

"Let me go.. "Katherine hollered as she struggle with the ropes..., her hands and legs were tied to the woods of the beds, she glared at King Jafar as he walked into the room, anger churned within her, it boiled deep, she realise what he was about to do when he ordered the guards to leave and close the door...

With a wide smile surrounding his lips, king Jafar walk close to her, he lick his lips as his eyes roam over her legs, finally he's going to have her, he has waited so long, waited for this day.., he sat beside her and began to roam his hands on her legs but she protested by kicking her legs around..

King Jafar scoffs and stood up... "Am going to have you today Katherine, you have no idea how long i have waited for this day.. "

"Just die Jafar.. "Katherine retorted... "I will kill you myself.. "

Not giving her the dignity of a reply, he began to stripped his clothes off..
When he turned at last to face her, there was no trace of tears, not in her eyes or in track marks on her reddening face, her eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold, hard, he drew in a deep breath, the burning hard stare would last only as long as it took him to think of the most brutally cutting thing he could tear her down with if she gives him a hard time in summiting to him what he wants...

With only his underwear on, he climbed on her, he parted his lips as he stare at her, then her legs, he touch his legs and she protested....

He roughly spread her legs and moved between them on his knees. She mumbled a squealing sound, he could already see her wool pant at the hemline of her hiked up gown and roughly pushed the gown higher up on her, over the swell of her hips, until her wool panties where exposed in their entirety...

He felt his penis grow stiff and restless inside his underwear at the sound of her screams and tormenting moans. He tore off his underwear in haste and freed his staff to now loom heavy, laden with blood, over her prone figure .

She flailed at him with her legs to absolutely no avail, he grasped her panties by the sides of their waist band and pulled them down, and was treated to the vision of her pussy, her petite body writhed in objection to this, but her thrashing legs did not slow him from pulling her panties completely down her short, shapely legs and past her toes, at which point he tossed them into a dark corner of the room. He kneeled between her now bared legs. Her petite body, n*ked now from the waist down, was a wonder in miniature....

Her chest heaved with the movement of her panicked breathing as he fumbled her vagina with his fingers tips..
Impatiently he guided the head of his greased dick to between the lips of her vagina and pressed it into her, she cried out sharply and shook her head violently to and fro. She was bound in such a manner that her head was the only part of her body that she move to a significant degree. She was totally incapable to move in any way that could deny him taking possession of her sexually.

The head of his dick parted the unwilling lips of her vagina, but when he attempted to push into her, he thought his dick was going to bend into a v-shape.
Being a virgin has made her extremely tight, and his dick was simply way too big for her. But he was patient, he would press against her, and then pull back, then press in again, and back. Numerous times. Eventually, one of his inward presses resulted in a full inch of his dick getting into her and she screamed loudly, her screams echoed in building, she flopped her head back and forth and the memories of Francis creep into her head...

He thrust in harder, deeper and the pains jolted her out from her thoughts, she felt nothing now but anger, a taste for revenge..., she'll kill him, she certainly will...

"You're kidding me right."Francis blared out the moment Jerry started contemplating on which way to turn....

"If you shut up for a second, i might be able to figure the way out.. "

Francis gritted, just when he was about to spun round, a sudden force pushed him down...

Jerry shook his head when he saw him on the floor... "What made you fall.. ?

Francis quickly stood up, dust the sand from his hand, he glance at Jerry then at the floor, something isn't right, he can feel it, that wasn't just an ordinary fall... "I have a feeling someone i love is in trouble and calling out for me.. "

Jerry chuckled... "You're hungry, the hunger must be making you say stupid things... "

Francis was sure something was wrong, if his thoughts are right, then who is it, Pious or Katherine....?

"Hello loverboy.. "Jerry snapped... "Are you going to keep walking or you want to stand there and continue falling...?

TBC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.