Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189061 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
UncleEnergy:

You look gay bro...
because he's cute doesn't mean he's gay, think b4 u start saying rubbish.
Happy birthday silver, wishing you every good thing you wish yourself.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
happy birthday silver i wish u all the very best in life
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by UncleEnergy: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Silver1996 is your book not on Okadabooks.com ? I need to buy some.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by DeEnigmatic23(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Happy birthday to the ENIGMA of Nairaland
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Emmaculate645(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
egwolopretty:
If ogini saves Francis, who'll face Vuga?

His village people
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Silver1996:
Good morning guys, is my birthday today.
Expecting a gift from y'all..
Happy belated birthday dear, Wishing u all the good things of life. May God bless ur new age.
Sorry it's coming late, am just seeing this
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Happy birthday silver1996 God bless u
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Happy birthday silver1996 God bless u, more grace in Jesus name Amen. The Almighty God bring ur sponsor,helpers to locate u in Jesus name Amen
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Silver1996:

Jah bless ya new age with what money can buy and can't buy IN JESUS NAME.

Igba odun odun kan ni fu e ooo, wa pe bi Olumo Rock
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by manduwem(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Silver1996:

Happy belated birthday my boss.
May ur ink never run out.
God bless u back to back
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ozed71: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Happy birthday to the guy(silver) that got me addicted to NL
Amen to your secret prayers
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cerowo(f): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
happy birthday dear llnp
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvincoke(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
sorry for the late birthday wishes... long life and prosperity... more wealth more gudies.... sound health... and so many more.... be good bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, i really appreciate

KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 25

Francis breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter his lungs. Starved for air, his heart raced at tremendous speeds, and his lungs shallowly rose and fell in time. He stood there for what felt like an eternity but was actually only a few seconds . Satisfaction of security was nothing but a distant memory , and an invisible force crushed him from every possible direction. Each second submerged in fear made a permanent mark on his heart, and a vivid imagination made him wander whether it was just his mind playing tricks or reality.....

Damn, it was happening, everything he prayed not to happen was exactly what was unveiling, breathing heavily, he reverted his gaze to Vuga who lower his head, his metal helmet with only eye holes and slits to breathe through made it difficult to see his face....

"Did you see the boy..? The baritone voice asked

Sweat poured down Francis body but he stayed still as possible....,he sigh, a sigh of relief in the horrific aura that engulfs him when the guards began to retreat their bow and arrows..

"Where are the others? The voice queried..

Colour drained from Francis face and his teeth chattered in fear, it quickly hit him, the boy they were asking for was Vuga, they must think they're among the guards that went in search of Vuga, their cover hasn't been blown yet but he feared it will be difficult maintaining it..
He wanted to speak up when Vuga's hoarse voice shut him up..

"No sir.. "Vuga blared out and Francis heart skipped...

Everything will fall to pieces if they find out who they are, a feeling of dread crept up from the pit of his stomach as his blank head thought of possible solutions to their problems..

"Commander asked us to come back.. "Vuga added, voice clipped..

Francis wonder how Vuga was still talking, how he quickly change his tender voice to a deep baritone.., he glance up, he feared the guards weren't convinced..

"My friend here.. "Vuga continued.. "He's sick, he was too weak to continue the search, so i brought him back, i will head back as soon as he's settled.. "

Francis ushered his eyes shut as the guard's laughter echoed in his ears...

"Go on.."The guard with the baritone voice said.. "Take him to his mother to breastfeed him.. "

Francis swallowed as the rest of the guards burst into laughter.., he didn't feel ashamed, it was worth it and he thank God Vuga came up with such idea to save their skin..
Without hesitation, he followed Vuga as he went forward, away from the gate, from the guards...,this was the first step, there will be more hurdles to cross before they get to Katherine ...

THE CITY

As the darkness darkened in the sky, so the tension in the room grew, Cassandra should have called by now, she promised she will when she sees her husband's body, Ali's eyes kept darting to his phone that refused to ring. he turned the TV on and sat, only to turn it off just a minute later.
His gaze reverted to the bathroom door when it creaked, he snorted when he realise it was his wife...

Fatima grunted, dried her hair and lean close to her husband...."Hasn't she answered her calls..?

Ali shook his head..

She huffs wondering what was wrong.. "What could be wrong..?

Ali stood up from the bed, his left hand behind him, he dialled Cassandra's number with his other..,he waited patiently as the phone rings praying in his heart she picks, or anyone answers...
He tightened his teeth when it stopped ringing, frown lines encroach on his forehead as he drop the phone to his side...

"Maybe she's asleep.. "Fatima chimes in callously..

"I last spoke to her when she arrived at Akpatu and that was hours ago, since then, she hasn't taking her calls and you said she's sleeping .."

Her jaw dropped.. "I was just..

Ali cut in.. "Just shut up and go to bed if you have nothing meaningful to tell me.. "

She curl her lips and clung to the bedsheets, a low hiss wisp out of her mouth and she dragged the blanket to her waist..

Ali slightly open the window curtains and took a peep outside, it was dark, too dark for her to be outdoors except something had happened to her..

'The lines of care and toil had smoothed and virtually disappeared, the crows feet round Rose eyes was now but a memory. Eyelids closed against the dim light of the bulb in the room and her breathing deep and relaxed, all the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace, like a baby in its' first throes of slumber, Not a twitch, not a spasm, barely any movement of her breasts rising and falling with each intake of air such was the depth of her oblivion.... She was totally at peace, at rest, at one with herself, rejuvenating the mind and muscles before the onset of yet another day of turmoil....

Like she had a bad dream, she opened her eyes and quickly turn on the light switch..., She whimpered and look around, she can sworn she heard something, something coming to her.., she quickly tossed the blanket away from her and rushed to the window to see if it was locked.., it wasn't..

Opening the curtains, she peep outside, she heard thunder rumbled and it occurred to her it was going to rain.., the thunder must have woke her up, not what she thought..
She was about to turn her gaze away and retreat back to bed when she heard something, a noise, she wasn't sure what it was but she can tell it wasn't the thunder..
She peep again, this time searching all the corners her eyes can reach, she grunted when she saw nothing..
She convinced herself it could be her imagination playing tricks on her.., she quickly close the windows and shuffled back to bed, she took a deep breath assuring herself she was alone..

She put off the lights and reclined her head on the pillow, her hand grazed the bedsheets and the thought of Jacob creep into her head..,she was alone and she hated it, hated the fact that bastard cheated on her again and again, and when she found the bitch he was screwing, they dumped her unconscious body in the gutter thinking she was dead.., she hated his guts, hated him for ruining her life and making her this person, this horrible person..

She quickly withdrew her hand and lay it on her stomach, she sniffles refusing to let her drenched eyes pour tears, she's stronger than that, atleast she thinks so...

Terror washed over her when a knock sounded on the window, she turn the light back on, heart pulsating, she rushed to the window , she watch with pounding heart but there was no one there..

Her teeth chattered in fear making her feet tremble....,it wasn't her imagination, someone was there, someone wants to taunt her..
Her heart froze and her stomach turned icy when she heard footsteps, then the chirping sound of something falling..

"Who's there..? She whimpered

No reply but the rumbling of thunder came.., not hesitating, she trot towards the wardrobe and reached for her gun..
She tiptoed back, whoever the bastard is, she's sure to give him the best shot of his life..
A cold wave embalmed her and her stomach tightened when she heard nothing other than her heartbeat...

"You were brave out there.. "Francis whispered as they crawl behind a mud wall..

"And you were stupid.. "Vuga retorted..

Francis expected it, Vuga had never appreciated his efforts, he was sure he would have still save the day if Vuga had not stepped in... "Do you have any idea where she is..?

Vuga hush out a low hiss.. "Aren't you the one with the plan.?

"Are you kidding me, this is your palace, you were brought up here, you..

Vuga interjects.. "If you're about to ask me if i know a
short cut to the main building, the answer is yes.. "

"Oh, that's good, so shall we..?

Vuga cast him a glance but didn't reply..

Francis sigh, a sigh of relief, they were close and he prays they succeed..
Heart pulsating, he adjusted his metal helmet and follow Vuga, his heart raced when they saw other guards coming their direction..
He increase his pace and cling to Vuga's side.., slowly, they passed the guards, he didn't bother to look at them when they shift their gaze to them..

"Stay in the front.. "Vuga whispered

"Why..? He whispered back but he obeyed, he knew arguing with Vuga will get him nowhere..

Horror engulfed him when they saw some group of guards sitting and giggling...,he steady his breathe to hold his panic, he was feeling scared and he hates it.., after everything that happened to him, he's supposed to be bold and fearless..

The giggling increases as they drew nearer, he wonder what exactly they were giggling about, the main building wasn't far, just a few more steps and they'll be in..
Heart pounding, he decided to turn round to face Vuga, shock swept across his face when he didn't see him, he stood wondering if he has fell down and lagging behind but he wasn't anywhere, just then he realise why Vuga had asked him to be in the front..

Irritation surged up inside him and he clenched his fist, the guards giggling echoing in his ears, he turn to his left, then his right, guards were coming from every direction, jaw rooted, he muttered.. "Damn you Vuga.. "

TBC

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2019
UncleEnergy:

You look gay bro...
Ewhoooo shocked shocked
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2019
Vuga hope you don't wanna betral Francis

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2019
What could Vuga be planning of, I hope Francis would be able to get out of this.
Thanks for the update Silver1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2019
I just hope Vuga has another plan in mind ooo

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Serves Francis right. He should struggle like a man he thinks he is?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is just Silver's way of making ogini save Francis wink
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by blazebaba(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Can you really tell what took you so long hun bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Can't still believe my Taka died for this weakling.
Vuga did well abandoning him.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2019
izaray:
Vuga hope you don't wanna betral Francis

Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
toyhin123:
What could Vuga be planning of, I hope Francis would be able to get out of this.
Thanks for the update Silver1996
U welcome dear
Ann2012:
I just hope Vuga has another plan in mind ooo

Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2019
smiley smiley
Evold:
Serves Francis right. He should struggle like a man he thinks he is?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Francis will surely get caught and ogini will come to the rescue
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by chigozie1010: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=izaray post=79503172]Happy birthday dear, i say amen to all your secret prayers [/
Amen no be food...give am something. ]
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Silver where are u
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Danpersie31(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2019
silver1996, hello pls can I get your WhatsApp contact?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2019
Danpersie31:
silver1996, hello pls can I get your WhatsApp contact?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.