Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188862 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Brukx:

Ludiba and aluziya? For the night is dark and full of horrors? I'm not going into conclusions yet. Let me continue reading KINGS
Why did you quote the whole episode.
Silver man, thanks for the update, abeg give us another 1
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2019
You're too much

Thanks plenty
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by blazebaba(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
embarassed this story is really a misery...welldone silver1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
I'm at it again
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 20

Terrified by his words, She shuffled away from him immediately, her breath quickened and she used every muscle in her body to stifle a whimper..., Was he bluffing, the anger in his eyes said he was serious.......

"But you see.. "Pious added, his voice calm yet stenched with every anger that surged through him.. "You're not my enemy, your husband were, now your son is.. "

Her blood run cold and she gasped, She steadied her breathe praying the terror that engulfs her doesn't sucked out the breathe she have left....
She hasn't still understand why he would kidnap her, her husband was his enemy, not her, not his son..., she heard the rumours, the rumours stating her husband was responsible for his father's dead, she didn't believe it, didn't want to.., what woman will believe her husband is a murderer.....
"I've done nothing to you.. "She stated, voice unsteady.

Pious nibbled, he stood up from the chair, took a few steps backward and stopped...

she shuddered when she caught his gaze,his eyes was an epitome of deadness, stillness, behind them was something more intense than normal thought and his clenched two-day-stubble jaw wasn't a good sign.....
Her heart pulsated when he took a step towards her, the sound of his footstep sent her spines jumping, she couldn't breathe, couldn't move, all she saw was the pure hatred displaying in his eyes, what really has her husband done.....?

He stopped just a few inch from her, anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out..., he wanted to put a bullet in her head, drive meaning to what he said earlier but he didn't, No, not yet, there was plenty of time for that later, for now he was just interested in finding where Dillan is....
"Tell me where Dillan is.. "His eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched together...

Cassandra swallowed..."What does Dillan have to do with this..? Her voice was calm but yet she felt it angered him more, he scare her, his glare make her heart raced yet she was willing to know why she was brought here....

Irritation surged inside him.. "Am the last person you want to start playing games with.."

Her heart skipped and her stomach turned icy, she was lost, totally lost, she knew nothing of what he was talking about, she hasn't even seen Dillan since she got back from overseas, she intend seeing him after seeing her husband's body, uncle Ali had told her Dillan was with him and safe...

"Answer me.. " He let out a loud growl of annoyance making her muscles tensed...

Fear paralyzed her to the spot, the menacing aura holding her in a tightening grip.....,heart pounding in her ears, she thought of what Dillan could have done to him...

He suck in, trying to calm the anger that churned within him... "Do not test my patience... "

She was still lost, alot has been going on that she isn't aware of...,she sneaked in a breathe and dare to look at his face, those red eyes digging deep into her..., she shuffled backward until her back hit the wall..."What.. "Her breathe quickened but she held her gaze.. "What did my son do to you...?

A boiling fury swelled up inside of him and his fist clenched..

He was beyond angry, she could tell by his hard jaw and the shaking of his wrapped fist, yet she doesn't want to give up her son's location without knowing the reason for it.., her husband had surely hurt this man..., but what was the battle with her son.., she shuddered and her pulse pounded in her temple when she remembered his words.. 'Blood for blood'

Once again he sat down to meet her level but the anger in his eyes was still visible.... "I don't want to kill you.. "He muttered, jaw rooted..

She didn't believe it, why would she, he kidnapped her probably with the intention of killing her... "You said, my son killed your mother.. "Her voice was gentle, probably because she didn't want to infuriate him more than he is..... "Is that true.. ?

His eyes twitched... ,was she joking with him or what... "Do not act like you don't know what your son did.. "

"I don't.. "She fling back immediately..

"Your son burnt down the palace.. "His pulse raced and he breathed heavily, almost as if he would burst. His muscles grew tense and he cracked his knuckles. His body temperature rose, and he could feel his blood boiling. A vein from his neck popped out and he yelled directly at her...."My mother died from the fire.. "

Her heart skipped, she didn't believe it, Dillan would never do that, Dillan have a temper problem but burning a palace and killing people....
She choose not to believe it, her son wouldn't do that..., She remembered Ali telling her over the phone that there was a serious issue he needed to discuss with her, could the discussion be the same as what Pious just told her... ?
"I don't believe you.. "She said crisply..

Irritation surged inside him, enough of the long talks, it was time he shows her the reason she's here....
"Your husband and son destroyed my family, they took everything away from me, you have a choice here, tell me where your son is hiding and i might consider sparing your life... "

His words crumpled her nerves but she won't let him intimidate her, she was stronger than that... "Did you kill my husband..? The words flung right out of her mouth before she realized it...

She watched the fury in his eyes grew like it wanted to tear out her flesh, limp to limp and it terrified her yet she held her ground, her strong gaze focused on him..., if he hates them as he sound, he was probably responsible for her husband's death.....
"Did you..? She scowled

She quivered when Don began to head towards them, his hands on the pistol tucked between his trousers and whatever he wore under...
She was scared, her trembling hands and legs proved it but she knew this was her only chance of knowing her husband's murderer....
"Please.. "She gasp for breathe.. "Tell me.., did you kill my husband..?

His face went hard and his fist clenched... "No.. "He growl wishing he was the one who pulled the trigger and burnt his worthless body..

She drew in breathe and her brains weigh the weight of his words, she didn't believe him, his mouth said he didn't but his eyes, his furious eyes said the opposite ...
"I know you killed him.. "She riposte

His jaw tightened and he glare deep into her eyes..

His glare didn't shake her the way it supposed to, maybe because she believes he's the one who murdered her husband....

"Where is your son..? Pious queried...

A laughter evaporated from the corner of her mouth..."You killed my husband, and now you want my son dead.. ?

"Where is your son..?His voice was so loud, so thunderous, that he almost crushed her with his hands, he became a different person. his eyes had warped into a miserable black.....

Her heart raced with tremendous speed, his thunderous voice pricking a deep whole in her chest but she didn't butch, she held her gaze despite the enormous terror that tends to rip her heart out....
"I don't believe you.. "She whispered with shaky breathe...

She wonder how she was still talking despite been surrounded by four men who could put a bullet in her head anytime, but she wasn't sure if she cares about a bullet in her head anymore, this man killed her husband, whatever quarrel he had was with her husband, she won't allow him drag her son, her surviving son into the mess her husband created...
She steady her gaze, waiting with throbbing heart for him to say his next words, take action, kill her the way he'd threatened....

"Boss.. "Don chimes in and she shuddered...

If there was one person she was scared of in the room, it was Don....,she strongly believe her body would have been dead cold if he was Pious...

"Permit me to make her tell you where the boy is.. "Don said, his eyes widely focused on her..

His devilish gaze sent her spines trembling, why the hell was she afraid of this guy, her eyes shifted to Pious, she watch his facial muscles twitched and she fear he may give the order....

"My fight is not with you, i just want to know where your son is.. "Pious said tossing aside Don's words..

She took a deep breathe to calm her panic, she wonder if Dillan could really do such a thing, Dillan has always been his father's favourite, he spent more time with Carlos than his elder brother Desmond..., she wasn't comfortable with the way he was going, so she took it upon herself to take him out of the country.., many things has happened in her absence and she prayed this accusation wasn't one of them....

"I don't know.. "She sniffle

Irritation slice through him, infuriated, he stood up...."Don.. "

Her heart skipped when he called for him...

A smile beem in Don's face...

Pious reverted his gaze to her......"Shoot her.. "

Terror washed through Cassandra, she felt breathless, her stomach turned icy, her heart pounded against her chest when Don pointed the gun at her...A cold wave embalmed her as the hairs rose on the back of her neck and her mouth ran dry....

A look of great bitterness engulfed Pious, he clenched his fist, his jaw tightened and he glowered at her, the more he look at her, the more he's reminded of what her family has done to his, perhaps he will be settling scores if he kills her, a father for a father, a mother for a mother....

"Please.. "She whimpered with shaky breathe.... "Don't do this... "

Slowly, Don wrapped his fingers around the trigger, an evil smile crawl on the corners of his lips...

"Please... "She whispered..

Don's focus on the trigger was interrupted by the ringtone of a phone in his pocket..

Cassandra sigh, it was her phone ringtone, it could probably be her phone, she knew someone was going to realise she was missing and she pray it's Ali...

Don took out the phone from his suit pocket.., he nodded and handed the phone to Pious...

"Ali.. "Pious muttered

Cassandra relaxed her nerves, atleast the gun wasn't pointed at her again, but she wasn't safe yet, not till he makes the mistake of answering the call...

"Carlos brother..? Said Pious trotting towards her..

"I need to answer that calls, he knows am here, if i don't answer, he'll come looking for me and that will involve the police, i believe that isn't what you want.. "She buff out wondering how she put that all together despite the fear that threatened to slice her heart into pieces....

"You have no idea what i want.. "Pious riposte... "And you have no idea what i will do to you if you don't tell me where your son is.. "

She huffs, she thought by now he must have figured her son location out, if he knew Ali, then what was taking him so long to get that simple puzzle solved...

"It won't change what will happen if i don't answer that call... "

"Take it.. "Pious said handling the phone to her..

She extended her hand to take it but he withdrew his hand..

"Could it be.. "He said crisply.. "Could it be your son is with Carlos brother..?

Her heart skipped, she knew it wouldn't be long before he figured it out, there was no telling what he'll do to Dillan if he find him, no matter what Dillan has done, he was still her son, the only son left...
"Am not telling you where my son is... "

A smile smothered round his lips.. "Of course, you aren't telling me because you don't know where he is..."

Totally confused, she forced a smile on...."Say whatever you want, but you aren't getting hold of my son.. "

"Then you're no use to me alive.. "Pious retorted, anger surging through him..., he glance at Don who fling back with a smile..

Don steady his grip on the trigger, he glance at his target, she was pretty, even as a mother with one dead child, she still look pretty, she was his type but too bad he's going to end her before he have any chance of exploring her....

"The police search Ali's house, Dillan wasn't there, i don't think you know where he is, there is no use keeping you alive after what your family did to mine, your dead will even the records, no mother and father for your son and i"

"You're not going to kill me.. "She said with all sense of confidence.... "You need me alive to fish my son out.. "

Pious chulkled and Don pulled the trigger....

TBC
drop your comments..

6 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Oh my God shocked
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Pious is gradually becoming another Carlos

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Let everyone die I might go and claim the throne of Akpatu
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kikiwendy(f): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ann2012:
Pious is gradually becoming another Carlos

Thanks for the update
My dear after going through what he went through, you wouldn't blame him if he becomes worse than Carlos.. Remember how Taka turned out

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pious is becoming something else
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Who is compiling the names of the dead? shocked shocked

There is a new arrival ���

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Evold:
Let everyone die I might go and claim the throne of Akpatu
And i will be the one to fight you for the throne.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cosmospolitan: 4:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Good job brow, welldone! please, update is sloooow these days. i love you big!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jesubaby: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2019
Thanks Silver1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
I don't support Pious in this, he's slowly becoming the man he hates so much.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 21

She heard a high pitched scream, she didn’t realize it was her own until she realise the bullet had actually hit the wall a few inch from her, a feeling of dread crept up from the pit of her stomach, she could no longer control her hands, they were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm, fear crippled her, freezing every muscle of her body..
Her heart was throbbing in her ears, loud and irregular, She tried to breathe but she knew it was impossible, he wanted to kill her, he pulled the trigger, he could have killed her...

"I believe you understand how serious i am now.. "

Pious voice jolted her from her shock but her muscles still tense... ,sweat poured down her body but she stayed still as possible..., she tried to speak again, the bullet resounded in her ears making her whole body tremble....
Colour drained from her face as Pious began to trot towards her, She whimpered and her legs collapse underneath her, she tried to move, to shift back but she couldn't, fear paralyzed her to the spot, the menacing aura holding her in a tightening grip.

"Don't even think for a second that i missed the target.. "

Her heart raced, his voice pricked her soul like a sharp dagger..

"And don't think you'll get another chance to live if your son doesn't come here in the next 24hours.. "

Terror washed over her, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck....."Please.. "She whimpered..,fighting to catch her breathe"Leave my son out of this, kill me instead.."

"Your wish will surely be granted, but you'll die alongside your son, your family destroyed mine, the only way i will have peace is to wipe out all of you out... "

"Please.. "She fell on her stomach, hot tears rolled down from her eyes.. "Please, spare my son.. "

Nostrils flaring, Pious kick her hands from his trousers and turn to face his thugs.. "Give her the best treatment.. "

Don replied with a smile and put away the gun..
Pious cast one last glance at her, irritated, he walked out of the room...

Francis glance over at Vuga's face, still smoldering underneath his stony expression. His rages seem pointless to him, he's his friend not an enemy, but now it beats his imagination that Vuga finds it difficult to differentiate between a friend and an enemy..
"I heard what happened.."Francis muttered tossing the dagger to his side..

Vuga didn't reply but his stare said he shouldn't have brought it up..

"Am sorry.."Francis whispered with clenched teeth

A boiling fury swelled inside of Vuga as his head brood over what happened that day..

Francis sniffled, he glance at the fire then at Jerry who was lying near a tree...
"Is she alright..?Francis sneered
He swallowed hard when Vuga gave no reply, he needed to know if she's okay,if she's dead...
"Katherine.."He muttered daring to Look at his face.."Is she alright..?

Irritation slice his chest when Vuga gave no reply,he wonder what really happened to him, how did he become this person...

Could it be he has gone deaf..? Jerry chimes in

Nostrils flaring, Vuga stood from the floor, fist clenched at his sides...."I could have your head cut off this moment.. "

Jerry scoffs and sat up.."Look around you mate.., does this bush look like a palace to you..?

Vuga's muscles tense and he balled his fingers into a fist so hard that his nails cut into his skin.., Jerry's words reminding him of his predicament, his fathers death, it was the most painful sight, watching afar while his father was beheaded and he couldn't do anything...

"Or maybe you've forgotten.. "Jerry added.. "You aren't a prince anymore, this is who you are now.., so deal with it.. "

Veins bulging out of Vuga's head, he rushed towards him but Francis hold him back before they could start fighting..

"How dare you.. "Vuga hollered, anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out....
He match forward trying to break himself from Francis grip..

"Leave him alone"Jerry sneered.. "he should know what his position is now, he's a commoner just like us.. "

"Am no commoner like you.. "Vuga yelled over Francis shoulder..

"How does it feel like prince..?"Jerry riposte.."How does it feel like to finally live the life of the people you and your family trampled on.., huh..

"Just shut up Jerry.. "Francis scowled when he realise Vuga was trying to escape from his grip..

A look of great bitterness swept across Vuga's face, head spinning and threatening to explode, he let out a loud growl of annoyance.....

"That's enough Vuga.. "Francis yelled pushing him from his grasp and stepping in his front..

Vuga's pulse sped up and his breathing became very shallow....

"Is this how you're going to act whenever anyone throw that in your face.. ?Francis queried..

Jerry huffs.. "He's...

"Shut up..! "Francis cut in reverting his gaze to him.....

"I will kill you.. "Vuga muttered with anger flashing in his eyes.. "I will kill you.. "He yelled, his voice loud and thunderous...

"Will you just stop ranting.. "Said Jerry, his voice so gentle yet piercing... "You and i know you can't do nothing.. "

Vuga's muscles grew tense and he cracked his knuckles ...,deeply infuriated, he rushed towards him again but Francis hold him and pushed him off..
With rage burning in his eyes, he balled his fingers to a fist and slammed it across Francis face..

The unexpected hard blow sent Francis staggering, before he could regain himself, Vuga trot towards Jerry...

Fully prepared to fight, Jerry clashed his hands with Vuga...

Irritation surged inside Francis, his temperature rising, he rushed towards them, pulled Vuga away and shook his fist in his face....

Vuga stumbled to the floor, eyes filled with rage, he pounced on Francis who fought him off resisting the urge to punch him again...

"Enough Vuga.. "Francis yelled pushing him aside... "What's wrong with you..?

"You're wrong with me.. "Vuga fling back, voice etched with anger.. "The two of you.. "He spat

"We're trying to save you from yourself Vuga.. "

"I don't remember telling you i need saving.. "Vuga retorted.. "If you had given me my dagger, i would have been long gone..

"Why is the dagger so important to you..?

"Because am going to kill king Jafar with it.."He spat the words out with great ferocity..

Francis stood still, that explains the anger, why he's so unrest...."Did he..

"He killed my father.. "Vuga latched out.., he sniffled trying to stop his tears from falling but he couldn't hold it, the painful moment nailed him to the wall.., he whimpered and a tear escaped from his eyes... "He beheaded my father...."

Francis heart sanked.. "What about.. "He took a slight pause, wondering if it was the right time to ask but he couldn't hide his emotions, he needed to know, needs to know if she's alive or death.. "What about the princess.. ?

Vuga sneered and turn away his gaze..

"Vuga please, how's she..,is she...

"She's alive.. "

Francis sigh, a sigh of relief...

"But he's taking her to the capital tomorrow, he's selling her off to lord Chaka who'll probably offer her head to the dark priestess... "

"No.., that can never happen.. "Francis riposte immediately..."She can't be taken to the capital.. "

"Was it the princess..? Jerry chimes in.. "This girl you're so in love with, was it the princess...?

Francis threw him a glance but quickly reverted his gaze to Vuga... "We need to save her.. "

"You think i don't know that, i would have gone to that palace myself if king Jafar's guards weren't after me..."

"We need to go the palace... "Francis said.. "tonight.. "

"I don't your help in rescuing my sister... "Vuga retorted

"She's not your sister, she's mine too.. "

"What do you think of yourself huh...? Vuga said pointing his finger at his face.. "You think just because my father announced you as his son makes you a part of our royal family.. ?

"Enough of your pride Vuga.. "Francis fling back, he isn't going to stand and argue with him while Katherine's life hangs on the thread... "You can stay here and fight with him if you don't want to help, i rescued her once from him, i can do it again.. "

"Have the two of you lost your minds.. "Jerry interjects... ,he exhales when Vuga glare at him.. "He has, but you Francis, i expected you to be the reasonable one, Who in his correct senses will walk into a lake of fire...?

"You cannot go there.. "Vuga said trying to control his anger and stopping himself from pouncing on Jerry.... "The palace is filled up with his guards, they'll kill you the second they spot you.. "

Colour drained from Francis face, every second he waste talking, the more worried he gets...
"Jafar won't see me coming.. "He muttered with pants breathe..

"I've set a plan in motion, i will rescue my sister tomorrow.... "

Francis shift his gaze to him.. "Didn't you just say he'll be taking her to the capital tomorrow..?

"Yes.., but Jafar won't be there with her, she will be escorted by a few guards, I've thought of a way to distract them and rescue her... "

Jerry fold his hands across his chest.. "So what's this great plan of yours.. ?

"Stay out of this.. "Vuga retorted

"Just say it.. "Francis hollered..

"Am going to fight them.. "

Shock swept through Francis... "Is that your plan..?

Jerry gritted and lean his back on the tree... "That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard.. "

Disappointed, Francis turned to face Jerry.. "Will you help us.. ?

"If am stupid, yes.. "he clenched his teeth.. "But you see, am not as stupid as the two of you, so hell No, i won't put my life at risk over your stupid love for this girl... "

"She has a name, you slowpoke.. "Vuga cut in harshly

"I don't care stupid, good luck to the both of you, i think it was nice meeting you Francis, i guess this is where our path ends.. "he took up his bag, took a last glance at them, then he walked away..

"Jerry.. "Francis shouted after him

"Just let the idiot go, he's going to die anyway... "

Blood boiling in Francis veins, he shift his gaze to him, he chattered his teeth, lour down and pick his bag...

"Now can you give me my dagger...?

"Not if you want me to stab you with it..,now do you know the way to Mogula or not...?

"We're in Mogula stupid... "

Francis eyes narrowed, they've been in mogula all this time, why didn't Jerry say anything...."Then i guess it's time i head to the palace.. "

"You'll be putting my sister's life in danger if you go there, i told you i have a plan.. "

"No you don't, you don't have a plan, going to the palace is the only way i can save her, even if it cost me my life.. "He let the words before realizing how easy it was for him to say...

"Do you think i care what happens to you, you can die, a single tear isn't going to drop from my eye, but don't you dare put my sister's life in jeopardy.. "

"You're the one who's putting her life in jeopardy with your senseless anger and pride.. "

"She's my sister.. "Vuga yelled

"And she's the love of my life.. "He yelled back

"You don't know anything about love... "

"Yeah, i will take that as a compliment coming from a selflish and egoistic person like you.. "

"How dare you.. "Vuga latched out getting hold of his shirt...

"Do you think you're the only one who has lost a father, i spent five years of my life thinking about revenge, i got it but it cost me more, now i feel empty but that emptiness has created a wild beast in me, you don't want me to bring down on you five years of anger and pain, so get your filthy hands off of my shirt... "

TBC

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Francis goes to rescue Katherine part 2
Can't wait for another Francis adventure.
Thanks silver.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 4:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 5:39am On Jun 11, 2019
Thanks for this update OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Francis goes to rescue Katherine part 2
Can't wait for another Francis adventure.
Thanks silver.
Only this time, Levi is not with him but Vuga.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2019
I pray they succeed.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Following Keenly
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Thanks for the update Silver
I always love it when u talk about Mogula
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by fausty40(f): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
My opinion though,it will be bad if pious goes to prison,not happy the way things are going joor
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
But Nawa for this Francis oooo.

Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don't like the person Pious is turning into.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2019
They both have problems
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2019
Nice.thanks silver.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cassbeat(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Everyone talking about how pious is becoming Carlos don't you guys get it, I mean if it was u what would u do? Chill and flex when the killer of ur parents or mother rather is out there basking in the euphoria of his escape? No u won't .... As for me a bullet to her leg first.... I'd do worse.... I mean WORSE
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
I love this new pious
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
I love dis story man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
I never liked the old Pious, i consider him too soft to play the game of revenge, i think he has realise that fighting the enemy means becoming the better enemy.
Thank you silver.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.