Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189210 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 22

MOGULA

The sky was black tranquility married to a poetry of stars. It was the softness that called body and brain to rest and let the heart go to its steady rhythm...,The eerie darkness of that night Francis sat down with Katherine to watch the stars in the sky would never escape his memory, he clearly remember the pitch-black curtain draped over the sky, and the twisted, warped shapes that the stars made against the blackness. The milky speckles twirled and danced along the sky in various patterns, tugging at the corners of his lips in a way that almost made him smile. It was hard to shove aside the worries corrupting his mind, he stopped walking over the soft sand below his feet and just... stopped thinking.
He was alone, and now the person he thought he had left was in great danger. He stared up at the sky again and studied the silver glow of the moon. He remembered when she smiled down at him with love so intense it warmed his soul...,he can't lose her, he knew that for a fact, no matter what he has to do, he knows he must rescue her...

"I never get to ask you how you got back here.. "

Vuga's voice jolted him from his thoughts, he swallowed but didn't bother looking at him, saving Katherine from the beast was his only priority now..
"Forget about it.. "He said callously

Irritation sliced through Vuga's chest.. "Just asking, doesn't look like i care anyway.. "

Francis look up at the sky, what angered him was the fact that he doesn't know what the time was, but he prays it isn't too late to save Katherine...

Vuga grunted when he didn't get a reply.. "Look.. "He said calmly.. "I know you're trying to save my sister, but i don't want you to put her in danger than she already is.. "

Francis reverted his gaze to him, don't he get it, saving Katherine is the best thing to do, he wonder what Jafar have done to her..

"Let's just wait till tomorrow, for my plan.. "

"And what exactly is your plan.? Francis ask shapily

Vuga suck his teeth, his plan was stupid but he believes it could be the only way to save his sister.. "We'll ambush them.. "

Francis almost laugh but his worries seized his laughter.. "With what exactly Vuga, what do you intend to ambush them with, a dagger.. ?

"Why are you so stupid.. ?"He retorted.. "No-one ambush no-one with a dagger, do you even know what ambush means.. ?

Francis snorted, he knew quite well Vuga had no plan...

"We'll make it look like an attack.. "Vuga added

"An attack.. "

"A blind attack.. "

Francis jaw dropped, he wasn't really interested in listening to Vuga's ridiculous plan, his own plan was simple, get to the palace, find Katherine and get her out..

As if it were that simple

"Look, i know you don't understand what am saying" Vuga chimes in.. "I don't blame you though, you've been a slave all your life, that's why you're so ignorant of war tactics.. "

"I don't want your war tactics Vuga.."Francis riposte irritated.. "All i want now is saving the princess.. "

Anger swept across Vuga's face.. "What do you think Francis..?, that i don't care what happens to my sister.."

Francis jaw dropped but didn't reply, didn't want to, his head was occupied with the thoughts of Katherine..

"You're the one who wants to risk my sister's life for your selfish reasons.. "Vuga boom out with a growl of annoyance..

"Selfish.. ! Francis sneered.. "You're the selfish one here.. , you're the one pulling up useless plans because you don't have the balls to face the real danger.. "

Vuga's eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched together.. "You're nothing to my sister, stop trying so hard to be one.. "

Francis muscles tense as the words sink deep into his bones, Vuga might probably be right, Katherine could have forgotten him, after all he left her...,he tried to forget her, he was the selfish one who thinks he still have her to get back to...

"You don't love my sister.."Vuga said, anger bold in his voice.. "Stop acting like you do.. "

"You're wrong.. "Francis said before realizing it.., he was wrong, he still cares, still love her, his only mistake was convincing himself that he can forget her.. "I love her, way more than you think.. "

"You left.., you left her heartbroken.. "

Francis heart sanked..

"Love is all about sacrifice.. "Vuga dared to continue... "If you loved her as you claimed, you would have stayed.. "

"I had to go back.. "Francis scowled trying to justify his actions..

"You chose your vengeance over your love for her.. "

Francis feared Vuga was telling the truth, he chose revenge over the love they shared, he should have stayed, his love for her should have made him but he didn't..

"She loved you, but now, you don't matter to her.. "Vuga added, his last words calm yet piercing...

The words broke down Francis, his legs trembled and threatened to collapse him to the floor but he held his balance, it was his fault, anyone in her shoes could have probably done the same, forget him...

"So please, i beg you, let's just follow my plan.. "

Francis exhales, Vuga's words did more harm to him than he thought but he isn't going to give up on her....,not now, not ever..

Fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in Katherine's small narrowed eyes as she weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to her for exacting revenge....,she wring her wrist but the ropes tied to her hand pricked her and she gasped..
Her eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning when she saw king Jafar .

He couldn't recognize her anymore, the girl he used to know was gone, and it was all because of him but he liked it, like the way she wailed and moan in pains.., he walked close to her, a laughter evaporate from the corners of his lips and it provoked her more, he knew it and he enjoyed taunting her, making her think of revenge she'll never get, she was his LovePeddler for the rest of the night, after now she'll be lord Kubali's LovePeddler and that's what she'll always be, a LovePeddler..

He sat down on the bed and she shook, her Angry eyes were just the start, then came the strut, the slamming and the clipped words...,but he didn't care, he wanted her again, he couldn't stop thinking about her after that first round, she was tight, good and the sight of her makes his dick ache for more, more of her..
His hands found her legs but she pulled away..

"Do not touch me.. "She snarled
A smile smoldered at the corners of his lips and it annoyed her, he was persistent in taunting her, she knows it shouldn't make her lose her cool now but she couldn't help it, couldn't help the rage swelling up inside her...

"You're mine to take princess.. "

She growl, she could almost feel her blood boiling in her veins....
She watched him stripped, she gasped seeing his dick spring out, she whimpered and cried as he layed down next to her and started to caress her body, He ran his fingers up her belly and gently cupped her “A” cup breast as he nuzzled her neck and then began to tug at her nipples. She gasped and groaned pulling at her binds but he had tied her too good.

Great anger surged from inside her as he kissed and suckled her earlobes and worked his hand over her tummy again, she really started to wrestle with the ropes and roll away from him knowing he was moving to her vagina. It really was no use, he rolled slightly on top of her pinning her down and worked his finger through her trimmed pussy hair....

Her eyes fluttered open and she watched in anger as he got up and walked around between her legs, standing there, his enormous dick jutting out proudly, her eyes went wide in fear, pain and rage seeing the massiveness of it again. Then he dropped to his knees in between her legs, his cock bounced and flopped slapping it’s head on her thigh, she gasped and protested, realizing he was about to put that huge thing inside her again, she started to cry and roll away, but he grabbed her twisting hips with his big hands and pinned her flat to the bed. She was in shock watching between her legs as he lowered himself on her, the pain flashed through her eyes and she did what she sworn never to do... "Please, don't... "She pleaded, anger stenched in her voice..

He smiled and forged ahead, she felt the bulbous head of his dick nudging at her opening and in a last ditch effort she tugged on the ropes trying to pull away, she slipped away on the bed and started to kick at him but he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back down.
She had spent all her energy on that last escape attempt and was huffing in air, she let out a deep groaning gasp as she felt the head of his dick slip between her pussy lips...

AKPATU

Giselle put her laptop back on the table before clambering into couch, she lay there, snuggled up in the pillows waiting for herself to slowly fall asleep....,she had called Pious a few minutes ago and he said he was on his way, she wonder where he'd gone to, Pious wasn't the type to keep late nights but recently he has developed many new habits, he was quick to anger, and her instincts tells her that will be a problem in the future if he doesn't get it under control..

Unable to relax, she decided to do as Pious had told her when she called.. 'Go to bed, don't wait up for me.. '

She wonder why he would say that, they always go to bed together.., she adjusted her night wear, carried her laptop in her hands and began to head for the room..
Slowly, she turn down the knob and the door flung open, she sigh, her head screaming at her to still wait up for him, a part of her wanted to see him when he opens the door but a part of her was feeling dizzy..
She quickly turn on the room light and turn to face the bed.., her heart stopped when she saw the blood writing on the wall, her legs trembled and she collapsed to the ground, huffing for breathe, she muttered... "Carlos.. "

TBC
sorry for the late update..

8 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvincoke(m): 1:26am On Jun 14, 2019
the story is getting more deep each episode. Weldon silver.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Carlos kwa angry

Suspense everywhere, thanks for the update OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Carlos kwa angry

Suspense everywhere, thanks for the update OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Jafar should be killed for everything he's doing to Katherine.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Could Carlos be alive.? shocked shocked
Abi is his ghost, what did she even see..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by OPC90(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Lilly4endu(f): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2019
I know is the hand work of day detective but how did he enter pious's house

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Carlos again, what's his problem. undecided
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
War is never good, Revenge isn't better either. On a cause for revenge you step on fresh toes who in turn come back for revenge. So you see it never stops.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Awe... This is getting interesting

Op keep it coming
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Silver de oooo, Carlos ke

Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
God will punish this king Jafar o, how dare he do this to Francis bae. embarassed
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Carlos keh shocked
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 23

'AM COMING FOR YOU' were the words written on the Wall, snuffling in closer to the wall, Pious glare at the writings on the wall, his pulse raced and he breathed heavily, almost as if he would burst....,a boiling fury swelled up inside of him making his fist clenched..

Terror washed over Giselle when she raise her gaze to the writings on the wall again, she sucked in trying to calm her panic, she was clammy and there was the glisten of a cold sweat etched on her face..

Pious walked to her side as Samantha began to wipe off the writings with water and rag..
"Hey.. "Pious muttered holding her hands.

Colour drained from her face, she whimpered and her legs collapsed underneath her...
The fear in her eyes was still visible, Pious knew it and he blamed himself for leaving her all by herself, It is as if she has retreated inside of herself; instead of being there with him, she's watching in the same way she watches television. It's as if the sounds are arriving in her brain from far, far away and his touch is somehow disconnected.....
"Baby.. "He muttered wrapping his hands around her this time..

She was so scared, she knew it was dumb to be but she couldn't help it, her eyes enlarged and she lean her head in Pious grip..
"Who could have done this.? She whispered to his ears..

Pious clenched his teeth and his fist tightened.."I don't know.. "He groan as the words fall out from his mouth, who dared to write such a thing on the walls of his room, it wasn't Carlos, neither was it his ghost, someone is messing with him and he intend to find out..
Slowly, he loosened his hold over her and she retreated to her gloomy mood...

Eyes sparkling anger, he glare at the maids and thugs present in the room, it could be one of them, one of them could be working with his enemies..., he moved closer and stare at their eyes, if only he can read minds...
"Gather the rest of the maids and the guards, we need to talk.. "

MOGULA

Vuga warmed his hands over the fire, he was cold but he didn't give much attention to it, his mind was in chaos, his sister wasn't the only one he needed to rescue, he isn't sure how he's going to live if she rescue one and leave the other..., his original plan was going to rescue Adesa after he saves his sister...
He took a moment from his thought to catch his breathe, he raised his eyebrow, grunted when his eyes caught Francis attention...

"Do you want to tell me..? Vuga asked dropping his hands to his side, his gaze reverted back to the fire, he remembered the fire he'd set two days ago had dragged the guards attention to him, he really wished they've stopped searching for him..

Francis wasn't interested in talking especially about what happened in Akpatu, the thought alone was disastrous enough..

Vuga suck his teeth, he pick up the dagger that has been at his side since Francis returned it, he stare at the edge and imagine thrusting it in king Jafar's stomach, he'll watch him bleed out, suffer slowly until his miserable end visits him....
"Did you fall back into the river..? He asked but Francis didn't flinch..
He dropped the dagger by his side and lay his head on the ground, if Francis isn't going to talk, he might as well use his silence to get a good sleep..

"Your brother.. "Francis whispered... "Did he.. "He took a slight pause to take a breathe, he wasn't sure how to put it, he know how it feels to lose someone so dear to you.. "Is he..

"He isn't dead.. "Vuga cut in, voice clipped

Francis sigh, a sigh of relief..

"Lord Kubali took him to the capital to fight in the tournament.. "

"Tournament.. "

"A tournament is held on Lord Chaka's remembrance day.., it will be happening in the capital a few days time.. "

"What's this tournament for..? Francis asked calmly
Vuga's silence pricked his spines, he wonder if he had ask the wrong questions, or reminded him of something, something terrible..

"People fight.."Vuga muttered with clenched teeth.. "They fight to the dead.. "

Shock engulfed Francis.. "Death.."

"The tournament will decide my brother's fate.. "

A surged of bitterness swept across Francis face, he realise how hurt Vuga was to say it.., he knew how it feels when you have no idea what's happening to your loved ones, he's been there, done that and he's going to live with that pain, that emptiness for the rest of his life..

"Am so sorry.. "He muttered when no other words came out

"Don't be.. ,Gary will be fine, he'll probably find a way to escape..

What if he doesn't
Francis kept his thoughts to himself, the last thing he wants is making Vuga angry again with his negative words.., he should have stayed, maybe things would have been different if he had..
He was about to speak up when he heard footsteps, then came the whispering...

Francis teeth chattered in fear when Vuga silent him with his two fingers across his lips.., he quickly realise things were about going bad when Vuga put out the fire and crawl to his side..
The whispers grew to a stop, the footsteps stilled like whoever it is knew they know he was approaching them..

Heart pulsating, both boys hid behind the tree waiting patiently for the intruder to show up..
Francis mouth ran dry when he heard a faint command from the bush, he almost cover his mouth to stifle a scream but he knew cowardice wasn't the answer now, he needed to be brave, to save Katherine and put king Jafar where he belongs, he needed his bravery, his confidence...

Terror sucked the very breathe from him when firelamps were lit a stone throw from them, his heartbeat pounded in his ears that he couldn't count how many firelamps were on..

"It's the guards.. "Vuga whispered..

Francis eyes narrowed, a feeling of dread crept up from the pit of his stomach..
He swallowed and gasped when the footsteps drew closer, too close that he feared they might be seen...,the fire they made has been put off but the smoke was still fresh, if the guards doesn't see them, the smoke will probably choke them out..

His heart froze when Vuga drifted to the other side of the tree leaving him drown in the menacing aura...

"The fire is still fresh.. "One of the guard said .."He must still be here, somewhere.. "

Francis breath quickened and he used every muscle in his body to stifle a whimper....,he felt his bowels loosen as his bladder reacted freely to the all engulfing fear...

"I know you're here.. "The guards voice echoed in Francis ears.

Blood drained from Francis face, they weren't searching for him, but anyone can guess what they'll do to him if they sees him..

"Come out and we shall give you a merciful death.. "The guard continued..

Anger surged up from inside Francis, he dug his nails in his palm not minding the touch of pain his nails was inflicting in his flesh...

"This is your last chance.. "The guard added

Francis heart hammered against his chest as the firelamp shone in his face, how come he didn't see that coming, not giving the guard the opportunity to grab him, he pushed him and the firelamp fell off from the guard's hands...

Anger curled hot in Pious gut as he glare at the maids and the guards..,after what happened, he trusts no-one, he stare at their faces, one of them could possibly be responsible for the writings on the wall, Carlos was dead, no dead man's comes from the grave to threaten no-one, someone wrote that to scare him and he's inclined to find out...
He groan and his eyes flashed over to Giselle who was covering herself with a blanket, the shock had left her cold and breathless, for her, he's willing to go to any extent to find out who the person is.., he reverted his gaze back to them...

"Am going to ask for the last time, who among you wrote that on the wall..?

He watch them stare at each other as they'd done when he first asked, Irritation surged up inside of him and he barked directly at them.. "Am asking a question.. "

The girls flinched when they saw the rage in his eyes....

His muscles grew tense and he felt a raising in his chest, he fear what he'll do if someone doesn't speak up..

"We... "A guard said with pants breathe.. "We were all in our position, no-one came in that we didn't see your majesty.. "

Pious mouth went hard, he felt his blood boiling in his veins... "Are you telling me a dead man wrote that..?

No reply came and it angered him more, he glowered at them, hands clenched at his side.... "Did a dead man write that on the wall..?...

"Answer me.. "He latched out..

"No sir.. "a maid shivered

"Baby.. "Giselle chimes in from behind..

Deeply infuriated, he spun round to face her..

"Please.. "She said calmly still trying to recover from the shock.. "Let it be.. "

Pious curl his lips...

"Please dismiss them.. "

He wouldn't do that, not after what happened, someone inside the house did it, he's sure of that and he intend finding out who it is...

"Please.. "Giselle muttered dryly..

His pulse sped up and his breathing became shallow.., he turn back to face them.., for a moment, he just stood glaring at them, after a long stare, he spoke up.. "Dismissed.. "

Fumbling words transpired within themselves as they began to dispatch..

"Sam.. "Giselle called out, loud enough for her to hear.. "Please stay.. "

Samantha nodded, she stood avoiding Pious eyes as the rest of the girls head to their rooms...
"How are you feeling madam..? Samantha ask with throbbing stomach..

"I'll be fine.., i need you to do something for me Samantha, you're the only one i trust to do this job"

"I will do whatever you ask of me ma.. "

Giselle took a deep drag and put away the blanket.. "iI it possible for an outside person to come into this house at this time of the night..?

Samantha eyes sway to Pious, terrified by his eyes, she look back at Giselle.. "No ma. "

"One of our own has betrayed us, i need you to find out who it is.. "

Samantha bulge her eyes out, how would she do that.. "Yes ma.. "

"I believe i can trust you with this task.. "

"I won't disappoint you madam.. "

Am not looking forward to disappointment Sam, do whatever you must, find the person who did this..."..she shift her gaze to Pious.. "no matter who the person is, even i will not spare him.. "..she took a slight pause.. "or her.. "

TBC

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2019
kelvincoke:
the story is getting more deep each episode. Weldon silver.
Thanks bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:12am On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin
purity23:
Carlos again, what's his problem. undecided
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:13am On Jun 16, 2019
moorevic:
War is never good, Revenge isn't better either. On a cause for revenge you step on fresh toes who in turn come back for revenge. So you see it never stops.
Yeah..thanks
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Who knows, the person could be Samantha, ona know say silver dey smoke.
Happy Sunday.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Huh huh

Oga o

Yawa upandan
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thanks silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hotswagg12: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
It's Samantha, that's why she came back to work for pious so she can carry out her plans. She is working for detective guy.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 24

HEART Pulsating, both boys stare at the two dead guards on the ground, Francis tensed, the shock still lingering inside him, the guard almost killed him, he would be dead if it weren't for Vuga who had come to the rescue, Vuga had killed them single-handedly..., he helped though, at least he made a move, started it all..
He drag in a deep breathe still trying to calm his panic, been scared was a foolish thing to do, he knew that, always do yet he find it hard to overcome...

He watched, pulse beating in his ears clearing out all other sounds as Vuga dragged the guards lifeless bodies to a corner..
The darkness was thick coated with the choking smoke from the fire they put out earlier, it was difficult to see anyone, anything threatening from a long distance, he'd sworn he saw more than two guards, could it be the rest were hiding waiting for them to fall into their trap..

He suck in and steady his breathe when Vuga pick up the guards firelamp and handed one to him, he panned the firelamp to the other side of the bush making sure no eyes were watching them..

"What are you doing..?

Vuga's voice made him realise he just made a mistake, doing what he did will only draw the attention of the guards or worst things..

"The guards will see the light.. "Vuga whispered

There was no telling how many guards were out there searching for Vuga but he wouldn't want to stay here and find out, getting caught by the guards will ruin all his chances of saving Katherine....
Lowering the frelamp, he moved closer to where Vuga had dragged the bodies, he could hear his heart pounding hard like its fighting against all odds to come out from his chest.., A cold wave embalmed him as the hairs rose on the back of his neck and his mouth ran dry....

"There might be more out there.. "Vuga pants

Francis wanted to ask why but he knew it was useless to ask, the answer was right there in front of him, besides Gary whose fate has already been sealed, Vuga was the remaining surviving son of king Dafuda, second to the throne, King Jafar probably wants him dead because he knows the people will rebel when they find out the late Kings son is still alive, Vuga was a threat to him.., if he can send so many guards after Vuga, there's no telling what he'll do or has done to Katherine..

His heart sanked as his thoughts resorted to the worst, he stare at the guard's dead bodies, the idea hitting his head like a fierce tonardo, the thought was stupid, dangerous but his instinct barked at him it was the only way, clearly Vuga had no tangible plan, waiting for him was a total waste of time.., he reverted his eyes to Vuga, for the very first time, he saw fear in his eyes and he could imagine why, anyone who had suffered what befell them would probably feel the same way...

He drew closer to him dropping the firelamp on the floor, he heard his rapid breathing, but he didn't flinch... "I have a plan.. "

Vuga didn't look at him and for a moment he felt the pain that was planted inside him, he's been there, he's been chased by men with guns, he's been kidnapped and shot at...
He sniffles putting aside those taunting thoughts and daring to face the danger ahead.. "Vuga.. "He whispered.. "I have a plan.. "

He squatted when Vuga finally turn to face him, he swallowed and his stomach tightened.. "I know a way we can get into the palace.. "

Vuga's look clearly shows he disapprove of whatever his plan is, yet he didn't let it stop him from saying it... "We can go in as guards.. "

This time, Vuga chuckle, at least he found his ridiculous plan amusing, that was a relief....

"We'll dressed as guards.. "Francis pressed on., he expected Vuga to say a word, anything but he didn't, instead his expression change into that angry person that he was when he bump into him hours ago...
"Just listen to me.. "He chimes in trying to make him see reasons with him, his plan was stupid, risky, but it's what they got, it was the only way..

"I told you i had a plan.. "Vuga retorted, voice sharp like the dagger he carries about, the dagger he killed the guards with and Francis feared someone or something might have heard his outburst..

"You have no plan.. "Francis fling back, he shouldn't have done that, arguing with Vuga will only lead them to more arguments and finally making them go their seperate ways and that was the last thing he wanted, they need to stick together, that's probably the only way Katherine can be rescue from that monster in human form..

Francis huffs, swallowing his words back.. "Your plan is complicated.. "

"And yours isn't "

A feeling of dread crept from the pit of his stomach..."Mine is simple, it's dark, no-one will recognise us if we're dressed as guards.. "

Vuga quieted and it makes Francis wonder if he was thinking about what he just said, his plan..
"We'll go into the palace, find Katherine and get her out, we'll be gone before anyone notices.. "

Vuga grunted.. "If you think getting my sister out is that simple, then you're even more foolish that i thought.. "

Irritation surged within Francis.. "Am just thinking about the possibility.. "

"Start thinking about the impossibility "

"You've always said you're the strong one, the brave one, what happened to all your bravery, your courage.. ?

Vuga gritted, look away and turn to face him again.. "There will be consequences if we're caught, and if anything happens to my sister because of that, i will never forgive you, not even in death.. "

A light smile surrounded Francis lips, could those harsh words mean a yes.. "Nothing will happen.. "He muttered praying he's right.., but Vuga's expression clearly says he wasn't convinced, damn, can't his fellow prince be more optimistic..

AKPATU

Cassandra couldn't help but compare the night with her own state of mind. Just like those clouds, her insides were in a chaos. A mess made by her late husband, Carlos is dead, and here she is suffering the consequences of his even deeds.., her pains flashed through her head reminding her there were three hefty men around her with guns, she couldn't even shout, couldn't do anything, anger surged up inside her, Carlos caused her pains when he was alive and she continued to suffer even after his death..

She lay on the ground, her face closed in a grimace, skin pale and clammy. Every few minutes she would try to stand up,to scream if anyone will hear and come to her rescue, her pains had a raw quality, the realness of a person consumed by a pain that knew no end or limit..,she sat up, went quiet and pant for breathe....

"Finding it hard to sleep" Jonathan sneered

Her heart raced but she didn't give him the dignity of a reply...

"You'll need the sleep you know.. "Jonathan muttered, his voice echoing in the quietness of the room.. "It helps the mind relax. "

Who exactly was he lecturing, Cassandra grimace when a sharp pain laced her head, she wonder how long Pious plan on keeping her here, no mother will want anything to happen to her son, she still doesn't believe it, her son can't do what they accused him of...
She grunted when Shedrack and Don shared glances, like they were whispering something dark with their eyes, Pious words strucked her, 'Give her the best treatment '..

"You know.. "Jonathan continued walking towards her.. "If you don't sleep, you might be inviting us to have fun with you.. "

Terror washed over her, what did he mean by that, she flinched knowing he isn't even close to her yet, but his words did, three powerful men against her, with a standing order of giving her the best treatment, what odds does she have to win...
Her heart almost burst out from her chest when he slowly began to close the distance between them...

"You'll like that huh.. "He snerred smiling

He was worst than Don, they were all bad just like their boss .. "I can't sleep.. "She whispered amidst pants breathe.., how can she possibly sleep when she's been surrounded by men who can choked her to death the moment she closes her eyes..

"Is that your way of inviting us.. "Jonathan riposte..

She hated his guts, his loathsome smile, who the hell does he think he is....

"The weather is cold you know.. "He added and her jaw tightened..

"Oh Man.. "Don balled in over Jonathan's shoulder... "Who would have thought you'll be so impatient to thrust your dick into her fat pussy. "

Irritated swept across Jonathan's face but he didn't show it..

"Don't mind my friend.. "Don turn to her.. "He hasn't pushed his dick into anything for quite a while now.. "

Anger curled the corners of her lips, they were messing with her...

"But of course if you want, you can help him.. "

His damn smile and boldness sent her blood boiling..

"You know it's not good for a man to be sexually starved.., it might lead to so many unwanted things.. "

Her fist clenched and she wring her wrist, never in her life has she been insulted in such manner...,she watch his eyes lower to her body, he wouldn't dare touch her..

"You see.. "Don continue without flinching.. "Our boss has asked us to give you the best treatment, in other words he meant we should do everything to make you happy and sex they say, is a happy thing.. "

She was dying to reply him back in his own tone but she knew it was a total waste of time, they were ruthless like their boss, nothing she say or do will change what they've installed for her....

"So who wants to f**k her now..? "Jonathan cut in

"Come-on man, you know am just pleading on your behalf.. "

"Speak for yourself.. "Jonathan riposte..

"Wooh.. !,relax man, no need to take that tune with me.. "

"Enough.. "Shedrack interjects

Cassandra sigh, a sigh of relief, atleast there was someone to put an end to their foolishness and whatever thoughts they've in mind..

"She's our prisoner, not our toy for amusement.. "Shedrack added

Cassandra watch Don revert his gaze to him, she quickly realise he didn't take his command lightly

"Do you really think the king will let her go after this..?

Don's question sent her shivering, no matter what happens, she'll still be dead., she's going to die...

MOGULA

The pure black of the night was Francis comfort, it makes him believe that everything will go as planned and his plan will triumph...,the dead guard's clothes were a bit big in their body but it fit for the dangerous task ahead..., he glance at Vuga, he was glad his head was finally in the game, he look ahead, the city gate was a few miles from them..

"This is it Vuga.. "He whispered

He glance at Vuga for a befitting reply, when he gave none, he snorted and added.. "Let's do this.. "

They took a few steps forward, heart pulsating, he hold the sword cling to his guard wears.., they trot further slowly closing the distance between them and the gate, the gate was open probably because of the guards sent to find Vuga, or could it be a trap.. He hopes not..

Once again, he glance at Vuga, the fear he once saw wasn't there again, he saw a new him, the angry Vuga..., damning the consequences of their actions, they went on..

Francis life flashed before his eyes when they reached the gate, the outcome of what might happened if everything goes wrong hit him cutting down every confidence he had..
He swallowed, not letting it bother him, he had to be brave, to be strong..

"Don't fidget.. "

Vuga's voice broke every wall of fear inside him..

"This was what you wanted, don't drop down on me now.. "

Francis chuckle..

"Just follow my lead.. "

Hell no, this was supposed to be his call, like an obedient child, he nodded and followed Vuga inside..
Everything was going to plan until a baritone voice sounded from above them..

Their heart skipped, Their legs trembled almost collapsing them to their feet, Francis gaze followed the direction of the voice, the firelamp the man with the baritone voice was holding was bright enough to see the guards pointing arrows at them, waiting for the command to release the arrows at them..., he had thought about it but he didn't believe, didn't want to, but his instinct has proven right again, it was a trap, Vuga was right, there will be consequences and he feared it will be their death.. This was certainly the end of the road for them...

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...?

TBC

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin
sly12345:
Who knows, the person could be Samantha, ona know say silver dey smoke.
Happy Sunday.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
hotswagg12:
It's Samantha, that's why she came back to work for pious so she can carry out her plans. She is working for detective guy.
Hmmm
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
You finally update, let me goan read up
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Silver you still owe us one more episode, you can't just stop here tongue tongue
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
Silver you still owe us one more episode, you can't just stop here tongue tongue
seconded
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
This update is too short na wink

Thanks Silver after u na u

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.