Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189031 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
This Zed is one funny somebody, look at the way he said the man is fake because he told him he will die
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Aphroditee:
sister, why did u quote everything and you didn't even comment.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Aphroditee:

Why are you quoting updates? Can't you make a comment without quoting updates?

Worse, you didn't even comment. You deserve a little Nairaland prison time.

Arrrrrrghhh!!!!!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Aphroditee(f): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2019
maridrug:
you are such a senseless fool for quoting the whole story.
your dad is a useless fool for birthing you
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Aphroditee:
This doesn't call for insults, what you did was wrong, the least you could do is apologise and ask someone to show you how you can comment without quoting everything.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Aphroditee(f): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
This doesn't call for insults, what you did was wrong, the least you could do is apologise and ask someone to show you how you can comment without quoting everything.
He insulted first. Other people quoted me with sense
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Bobosneh: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aphroditee:
He insulted first. Other people quoted me with sense
sometimes we don't have to reply insult with insult he just made you look like a person of himself now. and please don't forget to get the lesson from this so you won't quote update like this again to avoid being insulted salom
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aphroditee:
You're from a 'good' background...the Book is perfect by saying"if the foundation is faulty, what can anybody do to help"
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lot of twist here
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 46

Bianca licked her fleshy lips and grabbed a handful of oily h’ors devoures. They were little shrimps, fried to a crisp. She placed a pile of shrimp on her plate and drenched them in creamy, sweet sauce. Her pudgy hand clenched the oil soaked shrimp and stuffed them into her mouth. She licked her fingers, smeared with cream and oil. She crunched another handful of crispy shrimp. She snatched a large chicken leg and a large steak. She saturated them in the rich, sweet sauce and popped a large chunk of steak into her mouth. The steak was too thick to chew with her mouth closed, not that she was concerned. She practically asked for it, she dabbed her fleshy cheeks with a delicate napkin before speaking...."I know you're not happy to see me.. "

"You're damn right am not.. "Chief Justin replied.. "But i can't help but get curious of what your true intentions really are.. "

She smile.. "I've already tell you my intentions chief, i know it may sound very hard to believe, but i mean it.. "

"Why did you leave me Bianca..?

Bianca exhales.... "I have no excuses to define what i did, but if i could turn back time, i will correct my mistakes.. "

"You hurt me Bianca.., you really hurt me.. "

"Zara was my friend chief, she asked me to accompany her there, i never knew she was going to settle there.. "

"Don't lie Bianca, you stayed because you wanted to"

Bianca swallowed.. "I have no excuse for that too, i should have come back. "

"You were greedy, even after your friend died, you still stay, why didn't you return..?

"Chief, things were more complicated then, you have no idea what was going on in that palace, i stayed because i promised Zara i will make her son king, i just wanted to fulfill that promise.. "

"And did you fulfill it..?

She rolled her eyes.. "Carlos made his second son king.. "

"Dillan.. "

She raised an eyebrow.

"I know all about him, i also know he burnt the palace with explosions, were you aware of that..?

She didn't want to answer, but she had no choice, thank God Maia wasn't there to troll her. "Yes.. "

"In return for what..?

She sigh, a bit irritated with his questions.., it wasn't her decision to burn the palace, it was that evil scoundrel idea.. "I had no say, it was all Dillans doing.. "

"You should have stopped him.. "

"Stop him.. "She scoffs.. "Dillan was a brute, a spoilt brute, the worst type.. "

"You know if you had, i wouldn't spend all this time waiting for the palace to be completed.. "

A wry smile surround her gorgeous lips.. "It is completed, as a matter of fact, the king will be moving in soon.. "

"And how did you know that..?

She pout.. "I told you chief, am a badass investigator, i love to know everything that happens wherever i find myself.., now my question chief, what are you waiting for before you take over the palace, Pious is no match for you.. "

"You think so..?

She hesitated a bit, but her smile did much of the reply before her voice came up.. "No chief, i don't think so, I know Pious very well, he's not one to underestimate, if you ask for my advice chief, you should be more careful in your plans.. "

Lips pouted, Chief Justin lean closer... "Tell me Bianca, why do you think i want Pious dead..?

"Who wouldn't want his opponent dead, isn't that the reason you broke Jacob and that police out.. "

Shock swept through chief Justin.. "How did you know that, i never mentioned it..?

"I didn't know it chief, i guessed, and you just confirmed it, now am guessing you broke them out to kill Pious, a fugitive always take the blame, you once told me that, and now you're using that tactic, nice move chief.. "

Chief Justin chulkle and quickly reclined his back on the chair.."I must say am greatly pleased with your level of intellect. "

"I learnt from the best.. "

"So tell me Bianca, do you think those fugitives will be able to pull it through..?

"It's a big no for Jacob, he doesn't think with his head, he'll jump off the train when he sees any beautiful thing on skirt.., that fool's dick controls him, Philip on the other hand worked for Carlos, he seen smart but am not sure he can handle Pious all by himself.. "

"In other words, you saying they'll fail..?

"In a scale of 100, there is a 70% probability they'll fail.. "

"That means they'll fail.. "

"Chief, Pious killed seven chiefs singlehandedly, he's not one to go down easily, it will take a good strategise plan to take him down.. "

Chief Justin chulkle.. "Those bastards knows what i will do to them if they fail.. "

She took a swig of her wine.. "Well, we can only pray they succeed, the throne won't be vacant for long... "

Silence erupted between them until Bianca spoke up... "Chief, how come you never told me about the throne.. "

"What was there to talk about..?

"You're the rightful heir to the throne, doesn't that call for good night talk.. "

Chief sigh.. "I never talked about it because i never thought this day will come.. "

"What do you mean..?

"I never had the intention of becoming the king after it was taken from us.. "

Bianca took another swig of her drink.. "How exactly was the throne taken from your family, what happened..?

"Chief Justin scoffs.. "Enjoy your meal Bianca, the day is getting dark, you should be going back to where you cameth from.. "He scurred and stood up to walk away..

"Chief.. "

"The guards will give you money, it will be more than enough to get you back to the city.. "

Bianca watch in disappointment as he walk away.. "Damn you chief.. "She muttered with curled lips..

TOSHOLA VILLAGE

Francis anxiously looks at his left and right, repeatedly as a single sound passes by, checking for signs of danger that will not come..., he saw some group of children singing to entertain the passerbys.., he glance back at Zed, he was sitting in an attitude of profound distress, he was still bothered about what the fortune teller said....., Francis look away and his gaze caught the people they've been waiting for..

"Zed.. "He tapped him on the shoulder.. "The warriors, they're here.. "

Zed jolted out from the his thoughts and followed Francis as they approached one of the huge men who stopped to get some items..

"Great warrior"Zed began clearing his throat..

Francis heart pulsated when the man turn to face them, his face was rough maybe because of the many scars he got, he was bald and huge, his eyes moved to the large axe and shield he was holding..

"Please, let us help you carry your tools.. "Zed said taking a step back..

The man glare at them and Francis fear he was going to do something bad to them
"I don't need your help kids.. "The man fling back..

"Kids.. "Francis mutter to himself, the mans voice was deep and intimidating....

"We want to go to the capital sir, please let us help you.. "Said Zed..

Francis threw Zed an askance look, why was he begging, if he doesn't agree, there are more of them that they can help..

"Ok.. "The man scurred and drop the heavy bag he kept on the floor on Zed shoulder.. "Carry it and wait for me.. "

When Zed groan, Francis realise whatever was inside the bag was heavier than he thought, thank God it wasn't his shoulder that carted such..

Both boys dragged their legs behind the man as they approached the others, Francis was shock to see a girl among them, she was dressed on the ancient aztec clothes, she drew red lines on her face and was sharpening her aztec sword with a stone.., he has never been scared of women but this particular woman sent his spine shivering, her face was scary and she seem more deadly than most of the men sitted....

"Drop it there.. "The man ordered and they quickly drop the tools they've been carrying..

Francis took a deep breathe, he pitied Zed more, the bag he carried was more heavier than the tools the man gave him, a smile surround his lips when Zed look at him breathing rapidly..

"Where did you find this boys..? One of the men sited ask..

"The market, they wanted to help, so i gave them the job.. "

Francis didn't find the man's words funny, it made him wonder why the rest of the men laughed..

"My boy isn't back yet.. "The woman among them said..

"Maybe, he has run off.. "One of the men said and some of them burst into laughter..

Francis suck his teeth wondering why mature and hefty men will be laughing and acting like bunch of children...

"Am also thinking he has ran away.. "The woman said.... "But too bad for him, he begged me to teach him how to fight, now he won't have the chance.. "

Francis couldn't keep his eyes off her, he kept staring at her until she refocus her attention on what she was doing.., they were giggling like it wasn't every man for himself in the battlefield..

"Isn't that your boy.. "One of the men blare out

Francis quickly spun around, he saw a boy carrying a bag in his hand, but that wasn't what caused the shock he had a second ago, the boy's resemblance to someone he knows wasn't something he calls a coincidence..., his heart pulsated when the boy came closer, there and then it hit him, he knows him.., with trembling mouth and a smile slowly surrounding his lips, he mutter.. "Levi.. "

AKPATU

"COME IN"The doctor said closing the file he was reading...
Shock swept through him when he saw detective Jones with his daughter on the door post..

"Daddy.. "The little girl called with excitement and ran towards him...

The doctors couldn't return the warn embrace, his eyes were rather fused on Detective Jones...
"Amy, why don't you go outside and play, i will soon be with you.. "The doctor said to the little girl..

"Okay daddy.. "She boom out and Went outside...

Detective Jones smile and closed the door...

"What do you want..?The doctor retorted

"Relax doctor.. "He replied sneeringly and help himself to a chair....

"How are you with my daughter..? The doctor snarled

"Oh that, i pick her up from her school, told her her dad sent me to bring her to him, she believed.. "He chulkle.. "I was very surprise doctor, how come you never taught your daughter not to follow strangers... "

The doctor curl his lips... "You shouldn't have done that.. "

"I shouldn't, but you should be glad it was me, what if it was someone else, i enjoyed her company though, too bad she will be left all alone anytime soon.. "

"What do you mean by that..?

"You know what i mean doctor.. "He returned reclining his back on the chair.. "Give me what i want, and i will forget what you did.. "

"You have no proof against me.. "

Detective Jones scoffs and cross his legs.. "I don't need to have proof doctor, i know you did it, you know you did it, your guilt is enough proof.. "

"Please leave my office.. "The doctor retorted..

"Do you really want this the hard way doctor, because if that is what you choose, i have no choice but to take you in.. "

"Take me in..! He resounded.. "For what..?

"For obstruction of justice and partner in theft and many more things you are yet to hear about, after am through with you, all you'll think about is dead, as for your daughter, she'll be given up to an orphanage home, poor child.. "

A boiling fury swelled up inside the doctor, nostrils flaring, he rushed at detective Jones and took hold of his shirt... "I'll kill you if anything happens to my daughter, i will kill you.., do you understand me.. "He blare out impetuously..

Irritation swept across Jones face but he needed to keep the party going.. "Your daughter will surely end up on the wrong side of this game you're playing... "

"Stop talking about my daughter.. "He latched out and threw a punch at his face...

Jones grimace.. "You're creating this hell for your daughter, she will burn in it.. "He fling back..

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in the doctor's gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out..., with rage, he made a great mistake.... "Yes, i did it, i change the result.. "He latched out before realizing what he just did..

"There it is.. "Jones sneered.. "There is the confession.. "

The doctor quickly let go of him trying to calm his anger.. "What i just said has no meaning, you have no evidence to proof i really change the paternity result, it's just the two of us here, you have no means to proof i change Max DNA result.. "

"You think so.. "A taunting smile radiates the corners of his lips as he pick his phone and play the recording of their conversation...

The doctor's heart pounded as he listened..

"I have enough evidence doctor.. "Jones dared to talk.. "Now the question is, are you willing to go to jail for the person who put you to do it.., think carefully Doctor, you have a chance to save yourself... "

That moment, the doctor realise he just made a terrible mistake, his anger and love for his daughter drove him into commiting such blunder.. "Why should i believe you..? He ask with clenched teeth..

"Because doctor, you're not the one am after, am after the one who murdered those chiefs, you'll be save from jail if you give me the real file stating Max as a fake, and also confess Pious threaten you into changing the DNA result.. "

The doctor quickly crunched down to his chair....

"It's your decision doctor.. "Jones continue.. "Do what i ask and Pious will be the only one going to jail or remain stubborn and be the only one ending behind bars.., your choice.... "

The doctor knew there was nothing else he could do, he reach out to Pious the very first time the detective came to his office, Pious did nothing, now it falls on him to believe the detective and do what he must to save himself and his daughter.. "Do you swear, i won't be harm in anyway..?

"Do you want me to go into a blood convenant with you..?

The doctor hesitated, his intincts tells him him he shouldn't trust the detective but there was nothing he could do, he already confess, but one thing is sure, if he's going down, he won't go down alone.., he stood up and trot towards the shelf..., he pulled out a drawer, scan through some files, when he didnt see it, he kept on searching..

"I got you Pious.. "Jones muttered to himself but to his utter disappointment the doctor spun round to face him without the file..

"Where is it..? He asked shapily...

"The file.. "He stutter.. "I can't.. I can't find it.. "

"What do you mean you can't find it..? Jones retorted

"It was here, i swear i kept it here.... "

"Don't play games with me doctor, find that damn file.. "

"Thank you.. "Rose said as she takes the file from the nurse...

She opened it and glance through it... "Is this the true DNA result..?

"Yes.. "The nurse said.. "But my question is, what do you want this file for, it proves Max is not your husband's brother... "

"I know.. "She replied closing the file... "You told me before now a police came asking for this, things will go wrong if the police gets hold of it.. "

"Is that why you asked me to steal it.., i risked my job and career searching for that in the doctor's office, i almost got caught you know.. "

"And your hard work will greatly be appreciated.. "She pick the chegue book from the chair..

"I didn't do this for money, you know that, you and i have been friends for quite a while now, the only reason i did this is because you sound like you really needed that file.. "

"And i do Titi.., i need this file, with this, gone every evidence that states Max real identity.. "

"I thought Max is a danger to you.. "

"He is, but Jacob is the greater danger, with this file i can control Max and my inheritance.... "

"Was he given any inheritance, I thought chief Buzo died before adding him to his will.. "

"Whatever the case Titi, Max is still a threat, and i intend keeping this file to calm him whenever he decides to bark.. "

"I just hope you know what you're doing.. "She said and turn to walk away..

"Titi.. "

She spun around

"Including you makes us six that knows about this result.. "

"Who are the other five..?

"Max, Pious, Giselle, Max father and i, now you know.. "

"I will never betray you Rose, am not Annabel.. "

Rose wanted to believe her but hell she didn't, she only prays Titi doesn't make the mistake of betraying her..

"Be careful Rose.. "Said Titi as she finally exit the house..

Rose took another glance at the file, she threw it on the chair, pick up her cigarette and lit it....

TBC
Drop your comments..

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin
sly12345:
You too much silver, let Sonia die self, she nor get use for the tori again.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmm what does Rose wants, it's good she came to the rescue at the right time.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Silver after u na u o...any other u na counterfeit...

I love this story but d suspense is killing me...thanks for the update... God bless u
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Badass Rose, i dey feel you
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Someone should put this detective in his place, this isn't over until that recording is destroyed.
Thanks silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Aphroditee(f): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Bobosneh:
sometimes we don't have to reply insult with insult he just made you look like a person of himself now. and please don't forget to get the lesson from this so you won't quote update like this again to avoid being insulted salom
thank you
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jesubaby: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2019
These 3 friends are back together again. Francis, Zed and Levi. They will save the princes together.
Thanks Silver.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kilisi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jesubaby:
These 3 friends are back together again. Francis, Zed and Levi. They will save the princes together.
Thanks Silver.

It's a deadly combo!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Silver1996, after you na you baba
Thanks for stealing the file Rose, with those 3 back I wish they can forge ahead. Remaining Francis and Taka's reunion
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Thanks Silver you still remain the BOSS
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPSIODE 47

A small sigh of anxiety leaps out of Francis mouth as he wish in his heart to hasten his footsteps rather than lagging behind the warriors.., his eyes flickered to Levi who was carrying the bag he held earlier.., he had grown slimmer than the last time he saw him...., he wanted to ask about Pandora but he decided to be quiet about it at least until Levi talks about it....

"So Levi.. "Zed chimes in... "Where have you been..?

Francis chew on his bottom lips when the woman among the warriors glance back giving them a momentary look of discomfort....

"Stop talking and keep up.. "She said and focus back on the road..

Francis sigh, atleast she didn't scream at them the way the huge man did earlier., it wasn't their fault they were lagging behind, the bags they were carrying was more than enough to stop them to take a rest every five minutes...

"Haven't been to so many places.. "Levi muttered,, loud enough for the other two to hear..

Francis swallows dryly, unable to wet his parched throat.., he needed water but he knew for a fact there was no way he's going to get it, not until they get to the capital city, Foot tapping in a quick rhythm against the sand, he turn to face Levi, his shady answer resounding in his head..

"What were you doing in Tosholo..? Zed asked readjusting the bag in his shoulder..

Levi pale face made Francis realise all wasn't well with him, he's been acting like a different person since he resaw him..

"What am i doing now..? Levi fling back awkwardly..

Zed glance at Francis whose gaze moved from him to Levi..

"Are you alright..? Francis ask..

"Do i look alright..?

"No you don't.. "Said Francis.., Levi was acting strange, like he wasn't happy to see them but that wasn't the problem....

"Boy.. "The woman snarled...

Francis jaw tense..

"Scura, this way... "The woman added

Francis and Zed watched as Levi hurriedly trot towards her..

"I don't want you behind me.. "She said to Levi who quickly apologise and stayed by her side..

"What do you think happened to him...? Zed asked, still surprised at Levi attitude..

"I have no idea.. "

ZULUGUA(The Capital City)

"Are you leaving for dinner already..? Zaraka, Lord Kubali's wife ask putting her little daughter Ankara to sleep..

"It isn't just a dinner.. "Lord Kubali replied laying his thumb on Ankara's forehead.. "It's a celebration.. "He added and planted a kiss on the little girl's forehead....

His lips twitched with a soft close-clipped smile.. "Look at my daughter, sleeping so peacefully.. "

"Our daughter.. "Zaraka corrected laying the baby on the soft patched feathered foams...

"How could i forget that, our daughter.. "

She chukled and rearranged the shoulder part of his shirt, their faces a finger distance from each other... "Mother wasn't happy with what you said at the court.. "

His brows tipped up... "Mother isn't always happy with everything i say.. "

"You accused her, no mother would have taken that from her son.. "

"Am not her son.. "He scold..

"She looked after you when your mother died.."

He curled his lips and move away from her..

"I still think you shouldn't have said that in the council.. "She added with shrugged shoulders..

"That woman and her son tends to get on my nerve whenever i plan to keep my cool... "He retorted

"That woman is your mother and her son your brother, they're part of this family, what you did today will only make her hate you if she haven't, and Dama, you just announce the marriage of her son without regards as to what she will feel, i wonder how the poor boy must be feeling.. "

He wring his hands and spun around to face her again.. "Enough of this Zaraka.., you should be more concern about taking care of our children.. "

Zaraka didn't say another word, instead, she watch him walk out of the room.. ..

Foot tapping in a quick rhythm against the floor, Anga wander restlessly round the room.....

"Stop pacing about and get ready Anga.. "Dama said preening herself on the mirror she received as a gift from the late lord Chaka...

Anga curl his lips.. "Are you really going to that dinner.. "

"It's a celebration Anga, we ought to be there.. "

"Celebration of what exactly.., my marriage with that useless daughter of a dead man..?

"The king invited us.. "

"The king, the king, the king.. "He intoned.. "Am tired of hearing about the king, you talk about him like he's my father.. "

She spun around to face him.. "Do you know what been the king of this kingdom means..?

Anga jaw hardened but he didn't say a word
Dama quickly head for the door, when she knew no one was watching, she closed it and trot towards Anga... "If you want to be king, you should learn to control your temper and be quiet about your hatred towards the king and his son.. "

"When exactly am i going to be the king mother..? He retorted without flinch..

"It's a gradual process, there are many rivers we will need to cross before getting there, do you understand me.. "

He sigh, a sigh of annoyance... "Sometimes mother, i feel you're weak, if you aren't, you will know making me the king is more easier than you think.., just kill the king, his son and Lakuyada.. "

Her lips twitch a smile.. "You think is that easy..?

"Yes mother, it is. "

"Stop thinking like a child. "She snapped, voice molded with annoyance... "You won't ascend the throne of Zulugua thinking like that"

"The end result is their death mother.. "He fling back brusquely.. "How we prepare to achieve that doesn't matter.. "

She huffs.. "Don't do something stupid that will ruin my dreams.. "

"Mother, the truth is, your inability to act when you're supposed to will be what ruined your dreams, not Anga... "He stated and turn to face the door..

"Anga.. "She called after him but he didn't bother turning around to face her...
Her fingers tap in a furious beat when he slam the door on her face..

The girls filed into the room, clad in bells and silk. Their luxurious skirts swam about their slender feet and the scanty tops jingled softly with each slight movement. As the music began, so did the dancers...., The dancers move like water transformed by music, flowing in graceful arcs, limbs in constant motion, painting a picture sound alone can never achieve...., With each swaying movement of their hips, with each alluring twist of their body, They bring a wordless interpretation of the beats, of the soft strings, in a way the audience can understand no matter what language they speak.....

"Incredible.. "King Jafar chimes in delighted... "Lord Kubali, you have wonderful dancers.. "

"Only the best can come from the capital.. "Lord Kubali replied raising his kallu of drink for a toast.. "

"Of course.. "King Jafar sneer with a smile.. "Only the best.. "

They applauded the dangers when they finish their dance...

"King Jafar, tell me, how are your three wives..? Lord Kubali asked..

"They are four to be precise.. "

"Why do men marry more than one wife..? Anesia chimes in

"There is no tradition that stops us from taking more than one wife.. "King Jafar replied and they laughed..

"And this makes me wonder.. "Lakuyada interjects.. "Why hasn't my brother, the king gotten a second wife..?

A look of hatred cross the brothers face...

"Could it be the queen told him not to..? Lakuyada added..

Zaraka quickly look away pretending to be interested in her drink which she wasn't, she has learnt from her father that it isn't wise for a woman to talk in the midst of men...

"Getting a second wife is really not a problem... "Lord Kubali dared to reply making Zaraka and and Zaku raised their gaze to him....

"I think am not just ready.. "He added and Zaraka sigh, a sigh of relief..

"I believe a king should take more than one wife.. "Dama jumped in.. "That way he'll have lots of children from ogini.. "

Lord Kubali looked at her with a feeling of disdain, his father was stupid enough to marry her as a third wife......

"If that's the case.. "Said Anesia looking at Dama.. "Don't you think you and i should have gotten more than one child..?

She smile... "Ogini knows i needed only one, that one can fulfill all my dreams.. "

"And it really pricks me to know what these dreams of yours really are.... "Lakuyada retorted..

"Do not worry Laku, i will pray to ogini to keep you alive so you can see when my dreams are realised.. "

"Sounds like you want me dead.. "Laku fling back with a smirk

Dama's brow tipped up... "Everyone here understood what i said, obviously, you don't.. "

"Are you saying am dull..? Laku snarled..

Irritation sliced across Anga's face... "Brother, my mother never said that.. "

"Teach your child some manners Dama.. "Anesia chimes in.. "He's still too young to intrude in issues that concerns the elders of this family... "

"Am a man in this family mother.. "Anga replied with furrowed brows..

"Noone said you're a woman.. "Anesia returned.. "But even as a man that you so remind yourself of, it isn't appropriate for children of your age to talk where your elders are sitting, ask your mother to teach you the rules that gorvern this kingdom.. "

"He won't do it again.. "Dama cut in..

Anga glare at her for not defending him..

"Good.. "Anesia said reclining her back on the chair.. "Because the next time he repeats this mistake, he will suffer the consequences.. "

Zaku chulkled and he knew it angered Anga when he turn to face him...
He look away to avoid his trouble but his eyes got hooked on Katherine who was approaching their table.., his mouth dropped in surprise as he look gormlessly at her, she has been truly bless by the beauty goddess, She was the most beautiful girl he had seen, how come he never noticed how beautiful she was when he saw her earlier, she had a Perfect crimson hair that rested right above her shoulders and chocolate brown eyes that could swallow galaxies. Her perfect skin looked so fragile yet so soft and there was an unerring amount of freckles around her nose.. , Her seraph's ears were pierced by golden hoops that were concealed by caramel colored waves, enhanced by highlights of pink and blue...., whoever dressed her up like a princess again has made him lost control of his senses..

When finally she drew closer to them, her gait was halting like there's something wrong, she's almost walking right but there's something out of sync. Perhaps one leg is stopping a little short or maybe going long, it's so hard to tell...., right then Zaku look at the rest of the family and it occur to him the evil ones weren't happy to see her....

The shared stare of discomfort made Katherine stopped in her tracks, every bit of excitement she was feeling earlier vanished and she recoil into her woeful mood.., the glare from Anesia, Anga and Dama reminded her of her place making her realise the big mistake she made by coming here., if she knew she was going to be this uncomfortable, she would have declined the king's invitation of humiliation...

"How dare you show your face here.. "Anesia growled with annoyance..

Right there, Zaku realise Anesia outburst was just the beginning of what is to come... Trouble has joined the party...

TBC

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Elohobaby:
Silver after u na u o...any other u na counterfeit...

I love this story but d suspense is killing me...thanks for the update... God bless u
Amen
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Silver1996 my guy, it's been a while I commented. Thank you for bringing back the gang together, have mercy on Pious na. He fought a just cause na.

BTW I see a new update, haven't read that one yet.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmm... I'm with you
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
They should leave Katherine na, she has suffered too much.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lord Kubali need to put Anesia in her place, her overdo don too much.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by divinelypruned(f): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
I feel good... parararararara
Silver dear, thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
purity23:
They should leave Katherine na, she has suffered too much.
Abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.