Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (13727 Views)

The Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur Compared With Having A Paid Job!!! / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by chinex74(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
Som1 said that there 3 pple in transport biz,cool but the 4th person is the coworker. A trustd one will give u a daily activities of ur driver n manager.to have him talk u must surprizingly tip him. U must commit d driver through a written agreemnt endose legally that he d driver must contribute a portion to d maintance of d tipper,specific ur terms for minor & major repairs. He handles the minors. D manager should nt b paid daily bt weekly, make him to undastd that if d driver does not deliver it is impossible 4 him to b paid. Bt build a relatnshp with d manager to win his cnfidence. U can't afford d risk of changing drivers,its too costly because every1 wil come up with a different problem,so u need 1 who has familarize himself with d faults of d tipper. For u show an undying dedication to ur biz.remember no one gets to d top by wrking 4 another, so work 4 urself now u are stronger.do this,let me knw ur result n i wil deliver more proved points.
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by omolayo1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
Read through this, it will put smile on your face.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-412344.0.html
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by DisGuy: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2010
Come and give us update?

How is business now?

What have you done differently?
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by SIBB(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
Sorry, I've been away for sometime now. To the guy who ask where our location is,  We are situated at no 3, Papa-Aro Road, Oju-Ore, Otta, Sango, Ogun State.

I have a mini-contract that can fetch you about N20,000 daily with 30 tonnes tipper truck, within Lagos.

You can call us on 07036061552 or 07041269697

or you can e-mail us at sibb2001@hotmail.com or sibbenterprises@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by michaelnkf(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
Forget about the past and look for a better way forward by collecting your tipper from them and hand it over to a new manager/driver, and ensure you monitor the opperation your self, forget about the formar money if they refuse to pay, getback your tipper and start a new step again ( a litter more effort makes a champion) and that is it.

Tipper Business is Good But when you are little less business so that you can monitor the opperation yourself and get your money immidiatly. from the driver or the manager.
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by monopolist: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
Glorious Business Day to You,

Please pay #5,000 as soon as possible to rent your 1 Hectare of Farm Land at the Oke-Odan Plantations off Idiroko road, Ogun State for the 2011 Planting season.
There is a super heated competition going on and some farmers and investors may be forced to rent at a higher rate of #7,000 per year as from January and some may end up not getting Hectares to rent. So we are on a Plantation acquisition/rental drive on the behalf of our Investing Partners.

For the Cocoa, Oil Palm and Jatropha Plantations you can buy the Hectare for between #250,000 and #750,000 or do a long lease payable/renewable every 10 years rent.
That means renting for 10 years @#50,000 per Hectare. This will be sealed by a professional Lawyer.

Expecting your reply as a sign of interest in farming in 2011.
Thank you

Best Regards,
Pastor Olusola Accomplishment Oluwagbemi
Principal Manager
Food For Life Project
Off Idiroko road
Ogun State
Nigeria
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by bizprowess(f): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
hi, i think its best if u get rid of d truck either by outright sale or by leasing it out. that venture is obviously not working 4 u.
its onli giving u constant headache.
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by dadaja2004: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
I tunene, all you need is prayer and truthful people. I think i can help u out. call 08095094932 my name is Dare. Don't lose hope
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by daniel222: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hello
I can help you to manage your truck if you can give me a try and as am writing you this mail i have many client that need trucks to convey there goods so let me know if you can release the trucks to me i will manage it for you with out any problem.

I will be expecting your response soon
Regards
Email= felson2004@yahoo.com
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by DDOTS1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hi All, I need a 20 – 30 tonne truck for short term hire for filling of my construction site in the Lekki area of Lagos state.

Pls advise on terms & daily costs.

pls email replies to enquiries@dott-it.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open A Dollar ($) Account In Nigeria / How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 / Fire Destroys Umuahia Industrial Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.