Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 (65257 Views)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa And Their Net Worth (forbes) / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by kayodekb: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
distributeinc:

Muslims are terrorists, where am from, we kill terrorists and chop off their arms and legs, right from time immemorial,even Usman Dan fodio your lord, with his barbarians were pushed back, you terrorists are cowards, we kill terrorists for pleasure fool. Soon you fools will be pushed back to the deserts to join your brothers. May all your family members die slow horrible deaths, and it's coming. I can't fathom how a rational thinking being will applaud people that enslaved you... meanwhile- https://www.nairaland.com/5271740/gay-lesbian-muslims-come-up

YOU ARE EVERYTHING A FOOL IS TO BE DEFINED... TERRORIST, IDIOT, EXTREMIST, ILLITERATE, AND MAYBE JOBLESS...
GO ASK YOUR HARLOT MOTHER WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS BCS IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A FOOL
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2019
kayodekb:

YOU ARE EVERYTHING A FOOL IS TO BE DEFINED... TERRORIST, IDIOT, EXTREMIST, ILLITERATE, AND MAYBE JOBLESS...
GO ASK YOUR HARLOT MOTHER WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS BCS IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A FOOL
If you like go get your terrorists brothers and come to our town, you will be all killed, your body parts will be fed to vultures, and your heads will be used to appease our gods, stupid. You guys Bleep your mothers and sisters, that is why you idiots value cows than humans. Products of incest. Your ways, is all about fucking many women, fucking kids, and incest, case study the Saudi Arabia dynasty, that is why you people think like animals.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by kayodekb: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
distributeinc:

If you like go get your terrorists brothers and come to our town, you will be all killed, your body parts will be fed to vultures, and your heads will be used to appease our gods, stupid. Muslims Bleep their mothers and sisters, that is why you idiots value cows than humans. Products of incest. The religion is all about fucking many women, fucking kids, and incest, case study the Saudi Arabia dynasty, that is why you people think like animals.

YOUR MADNESS HAS GONE BEYOND IMAGINATION... IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE DRUNK OR SENSELESS...
EVEN IN THE LAND OF THE FOOLS, THEY WILL STILL REJECT YOU BECAUSE YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS BEYOND REPAIR
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2019
kayodekb:

YOUR MADNESS HAS GONE BEYOND IMAGINATION... IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE DRUNK OR SENSELESS...
EVEN IN THE LAND OF THE FOOLS, THEY WILL STILL REJECT YOU BECAUSE YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS BEYOND REPAIR
Go Bleep your mother, am sure she is waiting, stupid cow...like I said earlier,go strap yourself and come to our town, you and your people will be obliterated, and your body parts fed to vultures, and our gods...you all will get it soon,watch out. You write in capital letters cos you are a fool. Stupid almajiri slave.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by kayodekb: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2019
distributeinc:

Go Bleep your mother, am sure she is waiting, stupid cow...like I said earlier,go strap yourself and come to our town, you and your people will be obliterated, and your body parts fed to vultures, and our gods...you all will get it soon,watch out. You write in capital letters cos you are a fool. Stupid almajiri slave.

WHY SHOULD I LEAVE MY LAGOS TO UR FLOOD RAVAGED RURAL AREA WITH NO SENSIBLE HUMAN BEING HABITATING THERE... GO ASK UR SLUT MOTHER WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by DaddySpyce(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Codedrock:

Billions?? You are overstretching

Very possible, I know just one man that pays 100m as tithes every month. I don't know how many do that and even more worldwide. These pastors are super made so don't worry. I knew the top three will actually make the top lost because the person I am talking about is a member of one of the top three pastors church.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2019
kayodekb:

WHY SHOULD I LEAVE MY LAGOS TO UR FLOOD RAVAGED RURAL AREA WITH NO SENSIBLE HUMAN BEING HABITATING THERE... GO ASK UR SLUT MOTHER WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS
After fucking your mother, also go Bleep your cow, it's part of your doctrines, that is why we abhor you guys, you are taboo, fit for human sacrifice. hence it's best for you not to come close...Despicable animals.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by kayodekb: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
distributeinc:

After fucking your mother, also go Bleep your cow, it's part of your doctrines, that is why we abhor you guys, you are taboo, fit for human sacrifice. hence it's best for you not to come close...Despicable animals.

I CAN'T BE WASTING MY TIME ON A WASTED GENERATION...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) / Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.