Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? (7664 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobodyperson: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2019
I have only gotten from white girls Just be simply naughty every now and then in a sensible manner.
Looks must be on your side too!
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Offpoint1: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Nobodyperson:

What your mother sends me
Did you just mention my mother? wow wow wow...
I'm shocked, I'm not going to insult your mom cuz I know the value of mothers.

I'm just amazed at the level of your senselessness, the level your senselessness has obtained so far its beyond redemption. When you're death your brain should be frozen and store in a museum, cuz I doubt till the world ends there will never be anyone that can obtain the level at which your senselessness is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobodyperson: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Offpoint1:

Did you just mention my mother? wow wow wow...
I'm shocked, I'm not going to insult your mom cuz I know the value of mothers.

I'm just amazed at the level of your senselessness, the level your senselessness has obtained so far its beyond redemption. When you're death your brain should be frozen and store in a museum, cuz I doubt till the world ends there will never be anyone that can obtain the level at which your senselessness is.
lipsrsealed
Thought you said its from another planet
Guess that's where you left your brain

1 Like

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Perosmith: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nonsense and amakavula. Attention seeker oshi undecided
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Nonsense and amakavula. Attention seeker oshi undecided
I like you Kemicalreaction don't get me mad.
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Amakavula:
I like you Kemicalreaction don't get me mad.
Apologies, don't take it to heart pls smiley
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by ElsonMorali: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Amakavula:
Guys what scope have you used to collect nudes from a lady before ? gist us naah.

So I meet this really cute guy 6 months ago and he is well to do; smart, nice , handsome and likes me alot. I have even spoken to his sister before.

But this guy, I call him Arinze is obsessed with my nudes, he has begged, twisted conversation and even threatened not to ask me again.

Recently, he said

grin grin see scoping! I told him no, but I really like him.

Lol. Babes, if you don't want to find your pictures gracing Naija Uncut website one day, DON'T DO IT OOO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.