Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (241181 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesammy111(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2019
Welldone bro...

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:13am On May 27, 2019
T. D. A 7 is purposely dedicated to no one else but me and myself. As I patiently await the arrival of my birthday.

May 29th? 1991? Was a Wednesday. Now the same date also falls on a Wednesday in this year. Come on guys, rejoice with me. 28years inside this suicide provoking country no be small thing o.

7. THE DOG ATTENDANT. [T. D. A]

The rate at which my heart was beating after the words of Lewis came out was way faster and louder than the rate at which the crotch of a drug addict hits the excessive flesh of a very fat woman in a doggy style. In simpler unerotical terms, my heart was beating heavily.

"Stop there....!"
"Is that you Darous?"
"Is that you? Are you here for real?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Where did you passed into this compound?"
"How did you find me?"
"Let me call police.... He escaped from prison"
"Who told you I'm here?"
"What is your mission here?"
"Who let you out of prison? "
"Have you come to kill us? "
"What, where.... What...and what....?".

Loads of those questions is what I was nervously waiting to hear the moment I halted my steps in front of the round pillar that remained but two steps away from me.

I was anxiously expecting to hear footsteps or angry words like I stated above to be directed at me but somehow all of them refused to show up.

On the contrary, this was the statement that eventually showed up...

"Morning sir, please may I get your attention here sir? ". Those words came straight from the outside part of the gate which was very close to where Lewis and Joke were sitting down.

I managed to pull some courage to look at the entrance before quickly completing my steps to the round pillar where I was headed before.
None of them was looking in my direction. Even if they did, the driver's door of the car and the rear ones that was opened would have prevented them from seeing me unless they stand up.
So literally, I shouldn't have panicked in the first place but you can't simply blame me for that, you would probably have done the same thing if you were in my shoes.

"Don't follow me. Wait here, let me attend to him... ". I heard Lewis say and I managed to turn around to look in their direction after I'd successfully hide myself behind the white round pillar.

"No, let's go together.... Lets see who it is.... " Joke told him as she got to her feet and adjusted her short top.

I saw as they begin to take a slow and cautious steps towards the gate.

Lewis first peeped through the small open hole of the gate before he looked back at Joke's face and only God knows what reaction she gave him that made him to proceed in opening the small gate.
There was a figure of a man outside the gate but the long distance gave me no chance at seeing the person clearly.
I tried my best to see who the person was, just to see if I'm in any kind of trouble but all attempt that I made was to no avail.

Joke stood behind Lewis as he exchanged unaudible pleasantries with the man that knocked the gate earlier.
They talked briefly before they both proceeded outside the gate. They closed the gate behind them after completing the task of stepping out.

"Ah... That was close.... ". That was me making a sigh of relief. I caught the sight of my own face from the reflection of the glass-made aluminum door at the entrance of the house and realise how much my handsome face has diminished. It was nothing to write home about and thats assuming I have a house address to even write it to. Hairs done full every space on it. Me wey be hairy person before.

I consoled myself quickly and didn't waste anymore time dweling on what I can't presently change before I enter the house. The whole house appeared to be too empty and shallow. Its hard to believe that Joke and the little boy are the only ones occupying a big and spacious house as this.

Almost everything inside the house still maintained the appearance that was previously given to it by me.

Taking some steps more, my eyes caught the sight of a bunch of keys placed on the dinning table. I marched there quickly and a smile erupted on my face when I identified the key that opens the back gate of the compound among it.

It was after I'd successfully detached it from among others that I have a sense of belief that my mision wouldn't be so hard after all.

Everything I planned as plan B, after seeing Lewis in the compound solely lies on my chances of getting the key that I just put inside the pocket of my white garment.

After surveying the house for a brief moment again, I begin to look for my child without making any sound.

All the four doors of the rooms situated downstairs were locked from outside and that means my child wasn't there.

Next place to check is definitely upstairs.
Although, the long white garment I was putting on makes it a little bit difficult to climb the stairs, nonetheless, I still managed to do it successfully without much stress. I completed the stairs to the upstairs and started searching again.

I got to the third door of the room upstairs and was extremely relieved to find it unlocked.

I waited a brief seconds to prepare my mind. I wasn't expecting my son to give me any problem, but one can't be too sure in situations like this. Especially not after what I just witnessed myself moments ago. That boy has shown me how smart he his, so in order to outsmart him, I need to bring my A game into this or else, I will have myself to blame if my mission fails because of my overconfident.

Slowly, I pushed the aluminum door backwards, poked my head inside to see the situation of the room, seeing that it was covered in child lights, I stepped inside fully and locked the door behind me without making any sound.
The room was in a perfect condition. Nothing was out of its shape. The books on the reading table were well arranged likewise the console below the plasma tv.
I shifted my gaze towards where the 24inches bed was lying and saw my child gyrating his head to some music coming from the sound system plugged to his ears. No wonder he wasn't aware of my intrusion.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed while holding something that looked like a textbook in his hand.

I seized the moment to assimilate the very rare moment I was having at that time.

Since when he was born, I never got the ideal chance to express a fatherly feelings or attention to him. Even when Joke and I were still together, the fear of implicating myself by getting too attached to him made me to give him some distance back then. I purposely set some boundaries between us so no one would get suspicious of my connection with him.

That made me to wonder if he will still remember my face.
If not because of my unkept appearance, I would have bet my life that he will recognise me once he sees me. Not now that every circumference of my face is covered in hairs and beards.

Remembering that I don't have a lot of time to waste, I took another step forward and it was then that my child caught a glimpse of my shadow and he looked straight in my direction.

For the first time in almost a year, our eyes met again. Except this time, it was only mine that recognised him as he's was just staring at me without moving.

I was expecting him to make attempts of shouting to raise alarm, but surprisingly, the boy was as calm as the night sea.

The kind of look he was giving me is unexplainable. Calm, cute and innocent. The boy is just too adorable. Our eyes were fully locked on each other in that moment of awkwardness.

My child remained mute and motionless. Something that seemed very odd for a six years old to do in such situations.

I too on the other hand was so filled with emotions. The slightest thought of getting to see my child again was sending shrills of emotions into my body.
The silence of looks and emotion lingered for what seemed like eternity before I finally managed to pull myself together. Time is of the utmost essence here. I don't know when Joke and Lewis will come back inside the house. I don't know where they will want to go once they return. They might want to come in here and continue where they left it in the compound with the boy. So I need to be fast and swift in this. But still, I need to be very careful with this boy. With this kind of look he's giving me, I don't know what is going through his little mind at the moment.

I was about to call his name, so that he will think of me as someone that knows him before he said something I wasn't expecting.

After looking at me from head to toe, he removed his ear plugs and switched it off after which he rested his small and cute face on my face. He then stood up and said...

"Am I in trouble? " Almost devoid of sound, he stated that.

"Oh no..." With a very cool voice, I said that to him with a hand demonstration. " You are the most troubless child on earth...you are a good child of God. Adorable and gentle.... So there is no way you can ever be in trouble my child. " I said with prolong emphasis on the last three words.
My words were evidently working on his young brain, because what he did next gave me that indidcation. He smiled.
He shot me another thoughtful look before he spoke again.
"Are you an angel? " So soft and innocent, those words came out again from his mouth. "you disappear to my room? You are an angel? " Curiousity could be visibly seen in his eyes as he asked that.

I wasn't prepared for that kind of question but because I've already prepared my mental strength with the aim of outsmarting him, I was able to come up with something very quick that contradicts with what I already had in mind before. He probably called me an angel because of the white garment I was putting on. The effects of the lights in the room on the garment even makes it looked whiter.

'Yes, why not? if he sees me as an angel, then so be it.., who knows what he will do if I tell him headstright that I am his father? He might create a scene for me because I don't know how bad Joke and his co-horts have painted me to him. If seeing me as an angel will make him trust me, then so be it. Let me just play this angelic role. Anything to make him trust me enough to follow me out of this place is a welcome idea. '. I told myself as I took another step towards him.

"Yes little one..." I replied him. "I'm an angel... God heard your cries and pains in the hands of your daddy Lewis so he purposely sent me to earth to take you away to a more safer place where your real daddy is waiting for you. Your real daddy loves you so much. He will beat hell out of anyone that dares to hurt you. That is why I'm here so I can take you to him. ". I replied as cunning as my brain could carry me.

Everything now depends on how smart the boy is.

7 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:19am On May 27, 2019
CONTINUATION OF T. D. A 7.

I took a few steps towards him after the completion of my statement and stopped within a feet of him. The boy still stood motionless even as I got more closer to him. Feeling his presence so close to me was tempting me to touch and hug him, but no, I can't do that just yet. Its enough that he is not shouting at my presence already. Don't let me push my luck further.

"For real? You can take me to my daddy?" The boy said out in a surprised expression after giving me another head to toe survey.

"Yes.... God never fails his children. He hates to see them suffer in the hands of people like Lewis when their real father is somewhere waiting and crying everyday because he wants to see them. Your daddy misses you soooooo much. " I don't really know where those words were coming from, all I know is whenever I open my mouth, words are coming out.
"But uncle Lewis said my Daddy is dead.... " He blurted out suddenly.
That statement hits me like a sledge hammer. Evidently, this Lewis is truly a bastard. How can he be telling a small boy such things? This guy is truly out to destroy me. No problem sha, I have a plan for him already. I will make him rot away in prison very soon. He's gonna pay for all the pains he has brought to my life. I promise him that. but first thing first, I must first get out of this country, then I can come back to make him pay for all his transgressions.

I gave the boy a sultry smile that perfectly hides my sadness before I found my voice again.
"You know Uncle Lewis is a bad person right?". He affirmed by nodding his head. "So you don't expect him to say good things to you. What if I tell you that he his also the one that took you away from your father because he wants to be hurting you everyday?."

"Hun"

"I saw it when I was coming from heaven the way he lied perfectly against you this morning and also when he slapped you too...."
"Wow.....You saw that?" Suprisedly, he cried out.
I nod my head in response."Yes Chris, I saw it very well. "

"you did not help me to tell my mummy, why? " He complained with a typical baby tone and reaction by folding his arms around his chest.

I was already cramming my brain for what response to give him before I quickly remember that he also didn't tell Joke anything when the latter showed up at the compound.
"The same reason you have for not telling her yourself Chris, is the same reason I also didn't tell her anything" He frowned his face a little. "You and I know that your mummy will never believe anything we say against your bad uncle Lewis... "
"but my mummy is not a bad person, its uncle Lewis that is very bad. " He grumbled under his breath.
"I know... Chris, believe me, as an angel, I know how bad he is... " I assured him before quickly adding, " But don't worry, God has called a meeting for his case already. God is ready to go anywhere for his case. He is presently working on a special plan to make uncle Lewis pay for everything he has been doing to you. And that is why you must follow me out of this place today so that all those plans of God will not fail.. Trust me on that. "

The boy took his time to scrutinize my face for a brief moment before he blurted out his next question.

"Is it God that also create him? "

"Create who? "
"Bad uncle Lewis"
"Nooooo.... Not at all. It was satan that created him. When God found out that satan has been creating people without his permission, he got angry and sent me and other angels to arrest them. He escaped from where we were keeping them and since then God has been looking for him. ". I said all that without even blinking at all.
"Really? " His eyes shone widely the moment he heard that from my lying and cunning mouth. "Tell him he's in our house! We can lock the door so he will not run away!". He was almost shouting when he made those statements.
"Don't worry, God already knows that he's here."

"Huh-hoh... "

"God wants to first of all deal with Satan, and then he will come back here to handle your bad uncle Lewis. " A chuckling sound erupted from his mouth after he heard me say that.

"Because Uncle Lewis is from the Devil right?
"Yes... He his a direct product of satan. So what we will do now before he comes back to this house is that, you and I, we will leave this place now now. "
"To meet my real daddy? " Eagerly, he asked me. I smiled inside of me for the kind of progress I'm having on this little lad.
"Ofcourse Chris. Your daddy loves you so much...He has been crying everyday unto God so that he can bring you to him. And now, God has sent me, one of his most trusted angels to come and answer your daddy's prayer.. "
He rubbed his hands in glee as he pondered on what I just told him. I was very excited because this boy appeared not to be giving me any problem at all. Sure that was what I thought, until he asked me this question from nowhere.
"What is your own name? " He asked me as he moved more closer to where I was standing.
Geez.. Which name will I tell him now? I don't know the name of angels to give him. The only two names I know among the angels are Michael and Gabriel. Whereas I must come up with a sensible answer quickly before this boy starts growing suspicious of me. And that might end my chances of taking him with me today. If I fail today, there is no guarantee that I will ever see this boy again.

"Why do you ask?" I suddenly asked him that, just to be able to get enough time to come up with a trick to outsmart him as I was already planning of telling him that my name is angel Gabriel. I just pray he doesn't ask me to tender my birth certificate to verify my claim.
He frowned and narrowed his look at the exposed part of my hand again before talking.

"What color is this? ". he said pointing to my hand. I raised my hand to my face level before replying him.
"You can call it fair or not too light.. " I answered him as I was trying to figure out what he was driving at.
"Is that so? "
Wetin this boy dey talk, shey I no sabi color again ni? I checked the complexion of my hand again and nod my head affirmatively.
"yes. This is fair color... " I reaffirmed.
"Angel Gabriel and Angel Michael are not fair, my teacher told us they are whites... But you are fair, not white... ". He explained with a gesture of his hand that was directed towards my hand.

"so you are saying am not angel Gabriel by just looking at my hand? " Almost feeling defeated, I managed to come up with that question.
"Yes.... " He muttered alongside a nod.
"Erm... Erm.... " I stammered momentarily as this little boy just gave me another herculean task. "So what is the difference between white and fair? I just want to know how much you have been using that brain that God told me to give you on the day you were born. Tell me Chris, what is the difference? " I asked him with a wry smile and slight bow.
The reason why I asked him that is just to make his little brain wander for a while until I can come up with a perfect tactic to outsmart him, but I got the greatest shock of the moment when the little boy walked to his shoe rack and picked one black shoe and another brown one. He came back to me and showed them both to me.
"My mummy said I can't wear these shoes together because they are different in color.... this one is brown while this one is black." He dropped that again and returned the shoes to the rack.

Geeze.... My brain is paining me. No wonder Lewis hates this boy? See how this little muppet is making an angel to sweat? Look at the cunning way he used in telling me that Fair and White are not the same... I'm almost the square of his age for heavens sake. Chai.... Forget it, if I were to be in Lewis shoes, I will probably be beating this boy everyday even if he no do anything to warrant any beating. I will just call him one day and say, "come here Chris, I'm going to beat you mercilessly for what you did to me three years ago. "

"Angel, please tell me your name.... " His cute little voice strayed into my thoughts again.

I shifted my gaze sideways just to avoid his look for that moment. I can't even find the right words to describe what I'm feeling at that moment. Tensed and scared at the same time. All this because of this little lad.

'Seriously, I wasn't expecting all these type of questions and talks from a six years old. No doubt he is very smart, the only place I've known of kids like this was when I was watching that program, 'AMERICA'S GOT TALENT in YouTube, where a three years old baby will be reciting the periodic table that made me fail my SS2 chemistry exams. . I have watched HOME ALONE, BABBY'S DAY OUT and other Child Disturbing Elders Movies but never for once thought it could ever be possible in real life.
Not in my wildest dreams did I ever thought of encountering one of such kids in my lifetime talkless of fathering one. But here I am, in the most complicated of situations, staring at one of them. Evidently, this little boy is the aggregate of my brain and character. I can't even begin to imagine what his other twin would have looked like if he hadn't died at birth. He would have probably be smart as this cute little boy in front of me.
But no problem sha, I go show this one say na me be hin papa. Na inside this world you meet me. We fit get the same brain, but my prick is longer than yours.' I told myself and returned my look to him. Now with a more determined mind to outsmart him.

"Okay, if I tell you my name, will you follow me and stop asking questions? because I only have a limited time to spend here... "
"If I don't have to, I will not ask..I want to know so I can tell my friends too. " He answered me in that baby-like tone again.
"But....but you are meeting your daddy today, you don't need to tell your friends anything... You may not see them after today again" I stressed out with a soft tone.
"If I get to my daddy, I will have new friends. I want to tell them that I've seen an angel before"
I processed his reply briefly and saw nothing wrong in it. Having in mind that all I need to do is to do everything possible to get him out of here first, then I will know how to handle him later. So I decided to tell him one name he will never be able to doubt. There is no way his little brain will know all the names of the angels in heaven. Even if his sunday school teacher dey collect 1million naira per week he self no fit. We are already spending too much time here already.

"Okay...." I cleared my throat before proceeding. " From the realm of the mighties of heaven, I present myself to you Master Chris, as Angel Zeus, the commander in chief of the third battalion of the thunder forces of heaven. " Seeing the surprised look on his face, I was encourage to continue. "Only third in rank to Chief Angel Gabriel and Angel holy Michael. The two of the most loyal servants of the creator of heaven and earth."

He displayed a skeptical look after I'd ended my speech before he spoke again.

"Oookkay.... " He said slowly and casted a look that frightened me towards my sides before he spoke again. "But where is your wing?" He gestured towards my sides.
"Erm, I'm not really a wing fighter. I don't operate from the wing. But once there is a battle to be fought, I can operate from the middle and defense. Only other angels like Gabriel and Michael are allowed to operate from the flank. " I ended with a smile. I was so sure I've answered him well that I even laughed a bit when the look on his face changed to a surprise one.

"I don't mean that wing... " He said again and that instantly ended the smile on my face.

'Which wing is he talking about please.. Someone should help me out here. The only wings I've ever known in my life are the ones I played on the football pitch. Seven and eleven and that's why I'm trying to relate it with my heavenly status.

"The wing that angels use to fly... " He added quickly when he saw the confused look on my face.

"Oh! " I nearly slapped myself for being so dull that I didn't know that one earlier.
"My wings,? Yes my wings.... I left them outside..." That was dumb, accepted, sincerely I didn't intend to say that, but the Lying application I downloaded the moment I stepped inside his room by deciding to accept the angel role has been sponsoring most of the things I've been saying. I just hope it doesn't affect what I'm trying to do here.
"Why did you put it outside?" Bewildered, he asked again.
"Erm... Your room is too small for my wings and they can't fit in here, thats why I left them outsi..... " He didn't let me finish before he chipped in his curiosity.

"Ah, what if Uncle Lewis finds it and start flying away? "
I was suprised to hear that but I managed to smile before answering him.
"Don't worry" I placed a hand on his young shoulder. "Your bad Uncle can't use my wings and even if he does, he won't be able to fly for long before he ends up deep inside the Atlantic ocean... And you know the big whales... " I demonstrated to him how a whale bites before I continued. " The big whales will eat his bad head.... "

He smiled satisfactorily as I finished my statement.
"I like you angel Zeus.... You are a good angel. " He remarked smiling.

Thunder fire your left yansh. I tell you say I be your papa for this game. How old are you wey you wan dey give me headache? Nonsense and calculator.

"Can we go now? " I asked him with a hasty look after he had stopped smiling.

"Yes.... Yes....I hate this place and everyone... They beat me everytime."
"I understand... " I checked inside my pockets to see if the key I took earlier was still there, confirming its presence, I grabbed Chris' hand and begin to walk towards the door.
I was very happy that my mission will be free of troubles afterall. The car I brought here will still be at the place I parked it. All I need to do is to sneak out through the back gate to avoid contacting Lewis or Joke and from there I can easily find my way to where the car is.

Once I get out, I will look for means to call Jide to help me get a house in a safe place where I can hide for the mean time.

This boy already likes me, I will continue to tell him every necessary lie he wants to hear until he accepts me as his personal lord and saviour.

Those were the thoughts that crept through my mind as my child and I heads towards the door.
I held the handle and was about to open the aluminum door before Chris spoke.
"Angel Zeus wait," That came out more like a command tone.
"Someone is coming?" I mumbled rhetorically with a slight frightened face.

THIS CAN'T BE THE END OF ME.....

T. B. C.

Page on Facebook... Darousmart library.
Whatsapp@+2348162128141.

12 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by anneboy02(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2019
Nice one bro but make ur son no go crash ur lying app ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by chigbomkpam(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2019
what a boy
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cboyflald(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2019
@ TheBlessedMAN. thanks 4 d update and happy birthday in advance
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by cassbeat(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2019
Oshey eyan angel Zeus.... Abeg this update no reach oooo
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Madiba147(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2019
Oya gberaaaa....eyan Zeus nooni...u sha no wan leave this thunder family grin...sango ti sha abi? Na Zeus remain now ba? Make I dey wait for Rayden next cheesy...nice one bro...Madiba hail u thunderly

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2019
nice one Darous

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Abdulreheem(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2019
angel zeus the 3d chife commander of the thurnder of heaven indeed. hee what an africa coronic lair . hmm so u are not bearing son of sango anymore , it's angel zeus. 9s thank's for updating

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:25am On May 28, 2019
wtf !!! naa only sexology dept these guy fit graduate,any other study naa waste of money grin
ALOL !! blessedman with what played out @chris room there is no way darious can be chris father ..umbah! i no gree those in support say hii

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesammy111(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
Angel Zeus this can't be the end of the great Darous
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 9:27pm On May 28, 2019
Happy birthday Darous Emmanuel
May the Lord uplift you and grant you your heart desires
Wish you long life and prosperity
TheBlessedMan, the one and only heir of Sango olukoso
Trust you had fun and enjoyed your birthday
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:23pm On May 28, 2019
Adesina12:
Happy birthday Darous Emmanuel
May the Lord uplift you and grant you your heart desires
Wish you long life and prosperity
TheBlessedMan, the one and only heir of Sango olukoso
Trust you had fun and enjoyed your birthday
Remain blessed
Thanks boss... But seriously, tomorrow na the birthday gangan. 29th of May

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dammykrone(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2019
Happy Birthday Bro. Even Tho It's Early But Happy Birthday Bro. And Thanks 4 D Update. My Birth Month Mate.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Femziecarlos(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2019
Let me be the 1st person to wish you here on Nairaland
Happy birthday TheBlessedMan aka Darousmart aka Son of Thunder aka Angel Zeus Many happy returns Age with grace brother Have lots of fun.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by genius43(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday TBM, blessings upon blessings are my prayers for you
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 3:59am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday bro.. more wisdom to your brain in Jesus name
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Anny505(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday to me n oga darous oo

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Aniesko222: 6:17am On May 29, 2019
pls the blessed man can I get the book b4 u update cus I can't wait for it....like paid to get it either in WhatsApp or email....my number is 09023139017 and email is aniesuko@gmail.com.... thanks will be waiting for your reply
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday to the greatest shangoic writer ever liveth.
Many happy returns.
Long life and prosperity in good Health and Wealth.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ayanfe29(f): 6:36am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday boss TBM.... greater heights I pray.. Keep up the good work.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 8:41am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday TBM.....greater heights, more wins and amen to all your secret prayers.....Age gracefully dear!!!!!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Teco2(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday my Man....God bless u
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by onecornerboy(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday man more grace to your life
more ink to your pen
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Doubra12(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday TBM,u are really blessed,waiting for more updates.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday... The blessed man
May your ink never run dry.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Francischuxx(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2019
I celebrate you today.
Happy birthday Bro.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by cassbeat(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2019
Hbd the blessed man.... Oya come give us birthday update na..
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2019
Happy Birthday Angel Zeus. Continue soar and dwell in his glory
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by doctorexcel: 12:54pm On May 29, 2019
Hapyp bdax mr blessednan
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by ClassicOG: 1:03pm On May 29, 2019
Happy birthday man. Age with grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.