Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. (4496 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Hisduchess(f): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2019
ValCon888:

Love is not a beautiful thing. Marriage for women, is a beautiful thing.

not for every woman though
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by queensera(f): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by tiredoflife(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2019
How una take know say na childhood friend
Smh angry
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by mikejj(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Erums:
Na owoso be dat na... I Bleep dat babe tire for my nysc days
world best bangee I hail..
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by mikejj(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
sirevee:
Love is a beautiful thing
just pray u don't see the ugly side..
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by mikejj(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Hisduchess:

not for every woman though
99 out of hundred.
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
victorian:

You will still marry and end up with a girl, another man don fucvk taya, do all manner of styles on top for at least 15 years of non stop fucvking, and he go jakpa. Then u will see her, woo her and Kneel down With both knees and say my heartbeat will u marry me? cool

What goes round, comes round.

Abeg argue with your keypads, I'm off to work. Byeee!

grin grin
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
sirevee:

Life is a beautiful thing!!!
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2019
mikejj:
just pray u don't see the ugly side..
There's always an ugly side to life itself
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by laribari(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
sirevee:

when money is involved
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Erums(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
DavidEsq:
I
So u expect us to swallow ur claims, hook, line and sinker abi? Give us proof. Submit all ur evidence, let's inspect th materials.

which kind wahala be dis na... I don't role with people that don't have believe oo
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by RTSC: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
na so women like wedding so?
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by DavidEsq(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Erums:

which kind wahala be dis na... I don't role with people that don't have believe oo
I see the reason clearer now

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) / This Igbo guy ohhh! / Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.