Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (34669 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by OMOKA1(m): 4:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Madam you dey vex ?

One thing really amuses me...and it is that, in spite of all the wailings and misogynistic tendencies these boys display on Nairaland, they still can't stay away from women. They run after women like the air they breathe... and worse still, most of them who wail on here the most end up with the real reformed or still-active oloshos...because they are incapable of attracting and keeping better women.

Y'all keep going from thread to thread bashing women and making silly generic statements. It speaks volumes about who you really are... and sadly it almost changes nothing. undecided[/quote]
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by King44(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
I have don that now .. I sent her this .I like you but I am not sure if u've actually noticed that part of me and she said "OKAY"
What should I do next.
Please no insults o I am just a novice grin grin grin
for me that is not a good sign but proceed let's c

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by natureisgood(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2019
Dont get carried away by Love Love you see on her messages. There could be about 5-7 of you getting same msg from her. Hoewever nothing says you shouldnt shoot
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by jbblues24(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2019
Just nice mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria / How Do I Approach A Widow? / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.