Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (34440 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by King44(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
bro just ask her directly on what's up are response would determine if she is interested in u too.. just ask example after some level of conversation that would have already kept her in a lighter mood, just tell her ... Chinelo... I like you but I am not sure if u've actually noticed that part of me, wait for her response, if her response is positive just tell her I would like to date u the answer u would get is either positive or negative even without saying yes or no but don't get ur hopes high before u do cos girls do behave like ogbanje sometimes... if u could do a good job on what's app physical would be easy trust me

3 Likes

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
grin grin

One thing really amuses me...and it is that, in spite of all the wailings and misogynistic tendencies these boys display on Nairaland, they still can't stay away from women. They run after women like the air they breathe... and worse still, most of them who wail on here the most end up with the real reformed or still-active oloshos...because they are incapable of attracting and keeping better women.

Y'all keep going from thread to thread bashing women and making silly generic statements. It speaks volumes about who you really are... and sadly it almost changes nothing. undecided

Congratulations dear!

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Please Nairalanders,
I want you guys to help me out. There is this girl we are friends. But before I made her my friend, I was already falling in love with her. So I established a friendship with her. Since then I haven't made any approach. Cuz I'm thinking maybe she might turn me down. Recently we started chatting on whatsapp. All her replies to my messages ends with love love love. Eg. Hi love, good night love. Good morning love. How you doing love. Etc. Please is this a sign that it is time for me to shoot my shot. Does she love me too.
I will be glad to hear your advices Thank you

Ure a funny guy. She has been shooting her shot at u instead of u to catch it like a good goal keeper u want to shoot ur own shot again?? What if Ur own enter throwing? I pity u grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by optimusprime2(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Maybe she thought you said your name was Lovet... guy be careful o.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by adanny01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Please Nairalanders,
I want you guys to help me out. There is this girl we are friends. But before I made her my friend, I was already falling in love with her. So I established a friendship with her. Since then I haven't made any approach. Cuz I'm thinking maybe she might turn me down. Recently we started chatting on whatsapp. All her replies to my messages ends with love love love. Eg. Hi love, good night love. Good morning love. How you doing love. Etc. Please is this a sign that it is time for me to shoot my shot. Does she love me too.

Take her out, at the end of the date, hold both her hands, stare directly into her eyes and plant a fast lip kiss (not a full one o!) and if you land on the lips dont withdraw quick. She will see you coming for the kiss. If she moves back or turn her face away, you know why. She freezes, good. She closes her eyes or kiss back, eureka!

Rejection kills friendships, this way, you will still be friends, trust me no matter what the result.

If you dont want to do that, just tell her youve falling in love with her and nothing more. It is not a question but a statement of fact. She may not reply but her actions will give a sign. If its a no, she will say it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Please Nairalanders,
Ask her out, its going to be a yes or a NO. Either way, it puts you out of ur misery
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by okoroemeka(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:

How can I do this. How can I Ask her directly my recent observations. I need a clue .
why not tell her how you feel about her, don't be afraid only two things will happen either she accepts your true love or she rejects you,let there be no middle ground,if you allow that then you are friendzoned,be strong a faint heart cannot win a fair lady.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by dukejnr: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
for her to b using d word "love" on u is under probability; she might or might nt av d same feelings Bt u av higher chance of getting her.
And frm ur words, it's like u r so scared of rejection n if u continue dat way u will end up settling for less.
always b bold to tell gals ur feelings for they love guys wit great guts.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=mikejj post=76787702] grin be careful sha,because it might be that your village has finally found you after so many years.... and you hear, I need money love cheesy[/quote
Lmao
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by bugggg: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Damn! angry
Nobodyperson:
Drug her and take her to bush
You don't permission from a woman has a man angry
It's our birth right from God
Even Solomon in the Bible had hundreds of conbuin he never married.
Same with Mohammed
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Geesaintagape: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lazy man.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Rooy57(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Please Nairalanders,

Don't ever ask her out. Else, she will change and start playing hard to get. Just play along with her lyrics. Start using romantic words for her too... It's most likely you will have her on a platter of gold without asking her out.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Gettreadyy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
next time you see her, just kiss her, don't tell her anything like I love you or I have feelings for you. I repeat don't tell her I love you or I have feelings for you.

personally I can't be friends with a girl, if we ain't 4kin we ain't talking.

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Zivaharry(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
grin grin

One thing really amuses me...and it is that, in spite of all the wailings and misogynistic tendencies these boys display on Nairaland, they still can't stay away from women. They run after women like the air they breathe... and worse still, most of them who wail on here the most end up with the real reformed or still-active oloshos...because they are incapable of attracting and keeping better women.

Y'all keep going from thread to thread bashing women and making silly generic statements. It speaks volumes about who you really are... and sadly it almost changes nothing. undecided
i will like to know u.......personally.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Zivaharry(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gettreadyy:
next time you see her, just kiss her, don't tell her anything like I love you or I have feelings for you. I repeat don't tell her I love you or I have feelings for you.

personally I can't be friends with a girl, if we ain't 4kin we ain't talking.
we know you very well.....na mouth mouth you carry full evrywhere

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by umarshehu58(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Somebody will get robbed soon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Section7: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
If all dia words dey end with love, if no b billing na something dey sup oooo, just hope say na something dey sup, ask her out, tell her ya mind......last last she go say Yes or No
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by IkemChris(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
No need to toast her anymore. She have greed before the toast. Now go to stage to after toasting (Pecking grin). Whenever you see her just tell her love and peck on the cheek gbom! Your case is settled for stage 3
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by toscolee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:

How can I do this. How can I Ask her directly my recent observations. I need a clue .

Find out in a playful manner...' Na so u go dey call me love upandan but make your guy show face now, u go deny me'....her response might give you a clue.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by seangy4konji: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Abi o..which one be tales by the moonlight.ho ask u question
femi4:
advice the op and move on
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Kenmatt(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
You're too dull. You're asking if you should shoot your shot.

Tomorrow, you'll be debating that Ronaldo is not a good striker.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by seangy4konji: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Alaye no fall for love love thing ooo..na billing deh come so..ask her out..tell her your mind with a straight face.if she say no..we are friendskeep it as friends.afterwards no more favors or unnecasary kungba kungbe chats,
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
PrimadonnaO:
grin grin

[/s]

Your focus on their silly comments means you're greatly lacking too. You most likely have poor self esteem and you don't have class. Work on yourself first.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
OP most girls shy away from commitment. They wrongly see it as a cage and will therefore decline when you try to make it official and ask them out. My advice to you: Create a nice atmosphere and throw in a bit of romance. A smooch to the face, waist, neck and further etc, a cuddle, attempt a kiss (lip or neck), a real sensual hug etc If she doesn't stop you or tries to stop you too weakly, congratulations Oga she's yours.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by janejive(f): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Please Nairalanders,

grin
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by sconp: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dear OP,
If I understand you correctly, your only reason why you want to ask her out is because she ends your conversations with 'love'. Your rejection would be swifter than the speed of Hussein bolt

1 Like

Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by fimi: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
mikejj:
grin be careful sha,because it might be that your village has finally found you after so many years.... and you hear, I need money love cheesy
lmao
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by SmartyPants(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
olawaleseun:
be sure of her intentions first... Ask her directly ur recent observations and also revelations ur affection for her in a soft manner at the same time... Them I think her aftermath response or reaction will give a the Hinest answer u're searching for

Why must he wait to be sure of her intentions first?

Ogbeni shoot your shot. If it enters, it enters. If it doesn't enter, you move on.

love and relationships are just a small part of life.
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by mekuso89(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
very simple, start putting love in your own texts
Re: Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by skana28(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bros don't be in a hurry to say those words. Observe her for a while and be in control of your thoughts and emotions.

for me, the "good morning love", "good nite love" is not a good sign. She's already luring you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Check Out These Prewedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.