Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship (7517 Views)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / This Is How I Destroy Men...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
haba u cant keep ur wife locked up in a box all d time naucheesy. Take her out wit u to the viewing center and have some fun with her and ur friendscheesy.

No ooh, sure i can have some fun with her and my friends but how many women will allow you to go see your friends without complaining how she hate the guts of your friends, the reality is this when a woman is there men behave like robot, we dont says things we wanna say nor act the way we want to

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by victorian(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
he has no right telling u wat to do and he's not even dating u o. If im like girls with no make their are deeper life girls aroundcheesy. Its like a guy saying he loves slim girls and he's now going for a plus size and forcing her to slim down.e make sense so? Some guys funny.

Honestly I just weak!
We never even start come and see argument between us.. sad

We broke up after two weeks. I couldn't cope.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by victorian(f): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

Control from both parties always proves to be counterproductive. It is useless. I still hang out with friends, do my sports and activities and he does his. We just always put the other in mind.

That's how life is meant to be. Free your partner, let him or her enjoy the little things of life that makes sense to them. Honestly it's useless. We manage to last two weeks and that was it. No more
I like being myself and been free. I hate been stifled all in the name of I want to marry you or I love you. It's madness!
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

No ooh, sure i can have some fun with her and my friends but how many women will allow you to go see your friends without complaining how she hate the guts of your friends, the reality is this when a woman is there men behave like robot, we dont says things we wanna say nor act the way we want to
lol a sensible lady will know wen to give u a little spacecheesy
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Raalsalghul: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

hmm, i see but then again, i have seen men that want something going for themselves but the women talk them out of it.

many married men always wish, i wish i can do this and that but they cant because they are tied down.
Which is why getting hitched up should be a very concious decision.
Funny, nowadays it's more or less a reflex action.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Martinez39(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
mekuso89:
I remember living school for three weeks just to go hustle for uyo to pay my ex house house rent cus her people no too hold, when she saw another guy (rich) and she was about breaking up with me i was begging her to not to go and that she should remember all we shared together and all the sacrifices I made for us, she said to me "so you left school for a girl" for once I doubted my ear. I managed to answer yes baby I did that for you. she then replied "that's stupid"

well long story cut short she broke up with me I suffered so much for it. later went back to school tried so hard to concentrate I came out with 2.1

lol
You were a mumu o. Go to my thread under the moniker Martinez19 and read my topic These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. Also take a look at a post of mine today. Yourself first, don't waste your prime trying to please and spend on an entitled lazy princess all in the name of love. Women say that they are equal to men and anything a man can do, a woman can do better then let them go hustle and make money. After all, boys don't owe girls a damn. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Martinez39:
You were a mumu o. Go to my thread under the moniker Martinez19 and read my topic These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. Also take a look at a post of mine today. Yourself first, don't waste your prime trying to please and spend on an entitled lazy princess all in the name of love. Women say that they are equal to men and anything a man can do, a woman can do better then let them go hustle and make money. After all, boys don't owe girls a damn. grin
LMAO...gringrin They prefer equality but aren't ready for responsibilities
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Martinez39(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Exactly. Wetdick is right. Women would prevent you from pursuing your hobby so you can focus on them but they would encourage you if the hobby brings money. Why? because they know it means more money being spent on them.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
lol a sensible lady will know wen to give u a little spacecheesy

if relationship were like that in nigeria, men will be having less stress
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by goodnewscliff(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
correct grin grin grin grin
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

truth be told, i have seen many men lost their dreams all because of a women.

you will see this very agile and strong man when single, man that can say his opinion anytime, onces he gets married, everything changes, he grows big tummy and he becomes lost in a box, that he has to take permission for anything he wants to do, his wife monitors him at all time and wants to be at the same place, he has to attend weddings he is not interested in or visit people he hates, just because of his wife.

he no longer has friends, no hobbies, no life, all his life is center around the woman, he cant even take his backpad and plan his day for hiking except his wife is involved, it just get me irritated, i know understand why the woman are always happy during the marriage ceremony and the man sad.

do you know how many men have lost their career and education ambitions just because they sacrificed for their women.

You seem to know so many guys in the negative situations. And you don't know the ones who have good marriages. Probably, you attract what you always think

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
victorian:

That's how life is meant to be. Free your partner, let him or her enjoy the little things of life that makes sense to them. Honestly it's useless. We manage to last two weeks and that was it. No more
I like being myself and been free. I hate been stifled all in the name of I want to marry you or I love you. It's madness!

The op seems to be drawn to bad marriages. I hope he doesn't end up in one

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
My problem with men is that they never take responsibility for themselves. Anything goes wrong in their life and they’re looking for who to point the finger at. A man could be the root of all his problems, but he will be quick to point the finger at his mum, friends, his environment or his girlfriend. The only person who has your best interest at heart is yourself. We live in a selfish world, where everybody puts themselves first before others. If you allow yourself to be manipulated by a woman Just because she looks good or she’s offering you sex, then that’s YOUR fault. You are not 10 where your brain cannot interpret when something is wrong. Nobody should have so much power over you, to the point where they can isolate you from your life. You have to put your guard up and take responsibility for yourself, it’s part of adulthood. I’m so sorry, but it’s time to grow up!

It started right from the garden of Eden,

Gen 3: 11-12
He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?”

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Adam could have easily answered that they ate the fruit, but no, he must blame the WOMAN. Maybe he thought God will pursue only her and leave him grin

One minute, men are logical creatures, way smarter than women who are emotional fish brained creatures.

The next day, our dearest logical creatures are crying on how women ruined them. How did it happen? Is it that they overestimated their wisdom or it isn't even there? embarassed

I am tired of this generation of men that whine endlessly. Every time, woman matter dey their mouth. When do they even go out to hustle? Our fathers were not like this o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

You seem to know so many guys in the negative situations. And you don't know the ones who have good marriages. Probably, you attract what you always think

this is not a negative situation, this is the reality of many marriages in Nigeria, the only thing that has helped career-minded men that have been able to carry their career along even though been married is that they have learned to concentrate on their careers, stay in office for long, come home at night, eat and sleep, provide for their family, wake up the next morning like usual and continue the cycle even on sat and sun.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Gentleziggy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Any man that wants to be destroyed will be destroyed.

Nobody should put the blame on women.

A real man should have a mind of his own.

It is only dummies that parade themselves as men that will be destroyed and I see a lot of them on Nairaland...

About 90 percent of the comments I read on nairaland comes from men, not even constructive ones but very meaningless comments...they have refused to engage in useful activities, why won't their lives be destroyed.
god forbids bad thing .evil begets evil tufiakwa
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

this is not a negative situation, this is the reality of many marriages in Nigeria, the only thing that has helped career-minded men that have been able to carry their career along even though been married is that they have learned to concentrate on their careers, stay in office for long, come home at night, eat and sleep, provide for their family, wake up the next morning like usual and continue the cycle even on sat and sun.

And you haven't met the ones that are happy with their lives and family? Are you saying that all men are in this situation?
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

It started right from the garden of Eden,

Gen 3: 11-12
He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?”

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Adam could have easily answered that they ate the fruit, but no, he must blame the WOMAN. Maybe he thought God will pursue only her and leave him grin

One minute, men are logical creatures, way smarter than women who are emotional fish brained creatures.

The next day, our dearest logical creatures are crying on how women ruined them. How did it happen? Is it that they overestimated their wisdom or it isn't even there? embarassed

I am tired of this generation of men that whine endlessly. Every time, woman matter dey their mouth. When do they even go out to hustle? Our fathers were not like this o.

Hm! Poco don dey quote scripture oo, Nigeria go better ���
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Foodforthought: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Saffi:
My problem with men is that they never take responsibility for themselves. Anything goes wrong in their life and they’re looking for who to point the finger at. A man could be the root of all his problems, but he will be quick to point the finger at his mum, friends, his environment or his girlfriend. The only person who has your best interest at heart is yourself. We live in a selfish world, where everybody puts themselves first before others. If you allow yourself to be manipulated by a woman Just because she looks good or she’s offering you sex, then that’s YOUR fault. You are not 10 where your brain cannot interpret when something is wrong. Nobody should have so much power over you, to the point where they can isolate you from your life. You have to put your guard up and take responsibility for yourself, it’s part of adulthood. I’m so sorry, but it’s time to grow up!
This goes for women also. It's not gender specific. Who are the thots crying USE AND DUMP on social media all the time?
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by otipoju(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2019
wetdick:

you cant change my opinion, i have seen it already with married couples, where the man lost all his ambition and dreams just to sacrifice for the marriage. And, when the marriage breaks down, the woman still blame the guy.

Leave them, na small pikin dey worry dem.
The domination scheme does not happen overnite and its not brazen.

Its high level manipulation using different forms of subtle schemes. Using food, sex,ego massage, tears and every kind of cunning and trickery.

The nan often does not realise it until years after when he compares his life when he met the woman to his current state when the woman tells him he is a useless man.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by BrokeFucker007: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2019
wetdick:

yes, i am a blind and i have dyslexia so get used to it, i really wont bother especially when it is coming from a piece of shit like you grin

so if the hobby fetches him money it will be better so that you can consume it, like the money is for you. and when does hobbies have to do with making, money, has i have written earlier, people have hobbies to get satisfaction out of life rather than to make money out of it.
Hahahahaha she just proved you right, if its something that she won't benefit from or only the husband enjoys she won't like or approve it. :-) Women want to control everything in their men's life that's a fact its left for the real men to know when to set these boundaries and find ways to downplay their attacks, MANIPULATIONS and penalties because when they feel like they can't control you the dish some penalty out to the man in order to bring him to their "order" it takes something special as a man to crash this their mind games and stay on your game. shut it out when they start with trying to cut things you enjoy without them out of your life. Women are very very tricky and great at mind games.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by BrokeFucker007: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2019
wetdick:

another nonsense, what does my writeup has to be with bitter and heartbroken rather than my observation.

so basically when i write it means i am bitter and heartbroken. wonderful logic..... if that is what you think, let it be.....i rather converse with my dog than with you grin
Don't act surprised, MOST women don't argue to make sense at all the argue to win and will say and go out of context if they think it will make then win in their bleeped "minds". I love them a lot, they're funny and fun creatures. You noticed how hard she's trying to tarnish your personality and term your observation and a perception of a man that have been hurt and heart broken by women?! hahahaha instead of logically responding to your question of so if it doesn't benefit you as the wife then you won't like or encourage it? You see it goes back to it has to involve, revolve or benefit her if not the man should be stooped or cut off? they don't like to hear or know you found something you can enjoy or have fun with alone without them being linked to it. At least most of them, try call your gf/wife one night and tell while laughing and sound like you're having a great time and she will ask you where you are and what are you doing? tell her you're having a great time and so much fun with some friend and watch out for her reaction. So you don't want to take me along? so you went without me? or they'd try to make you take them out and have fun as a compensation for that one :-) hahahahahaha they're so funny and big babies, she's doing the advanced throwing of fits babies do ;-).

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by BrokeFucker007: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2019
wetdick:

not cool to me ooh.... it is like a partner working in the same place as yours, i promise you, it will be damn difficult to survive there.

with what imaIma said about watching champion league with her husband, i see nothing bad in that but some men will love to watch it with other guys in the viewing center than with their women at home.
But because the wife doesn't like that or have penalized or rants and takes his peace anytime he went out to watch the match at viewing centres with other guys, over beers, funny comments and arguments he's mind is now subliminally conditioned to stay at home and watch it BC maybe wifey can't go out, don't like the idea or just wants him to be at home. Well I guess sometimes a man has to sacrifice for his family but ultimate question is is it worth it.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by abbatoir(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2019
pansophist:
What the poster is describing is known as the "shiit test". It is a evolutionary mechanism deeply rooted in the female psyche to weed off weaker males. It is to test your boundary, back bone, self-confidence, and if you'll succumb to undue pressure. If you successfully pass this test, then, in her mind, you're an eligible Male deserving of her. Importantly, it is necessary to realize that women generally do not even know when they shiit test a guy, and guys generally dont even know it's a thing either.

Part of the value of what constitute a masculine man is intrinsic (character, courage, security, intellect, behaviour etc), its is not something that is purely visual (e.g, like the beauty, youthfulness, voluptuous of a woman), therefore, evolution has made it part of the female survival psyche to be able to test the inner of a strength of a man, to determine if she should concede to his leadership.

It is also the reason why men believe that women like bad boys, but the attraction is not in being bad, but the courage, lack of insecurity, abundance mentality, IDGAF, and audacity of a man. He has his own frame that he defends, he just do his thing regardless of what women think and that is attractive.
Hello, I am Tony by name..an architect by profession.. please do chat me up on WhatsApp (08091110234)

... it's personal.thanks
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by drmikeadams(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2019
mekuso89:
I remember living school for three weeks just to go hustle for uyo to pay my ex house house rent cus her people no too hold, when she saw another guy (rich) and she was about breaking up with me i was begging her to not to go and that she should remember all we shared together and all the sacrifices I made for us, she said to me "so you left school for a girl" for once I doubted my ear. I managed to answer yes baby I did that for you. she then replied "that's stupid"

well long story cut short she broke up with me I suffered so much for it. later went back to school tried so hard to concentrate I came out with 2.1

lol
grin what did you learn from this brother?
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by mekuso89(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin what did you learn from this brother?

Never to trust a girl from a broke background

No woman will ever love me more than my mama

Never give too much in a relationship if you are not sure your partner's love isn't more than yours or isn't feeling the same way for. etc
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by lereinter(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
This your write-up is shallow destructive and backward thinking

human should not be relied upon don't narrow it down to women/wife/ gf

men to have male friends and relatives that destroy lifes too

work on psyche and evaluate your relationship better

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Don't act surprised, MOST women don't argue to make sense at all the argue to win and will say and go out of context if they think it will make then win in their bleeped "minds". I love them a lot, they're funny and fun creatures. You noticed how hard she's trying to tarnish your personality and term your observation and a perception of a man that have been hurt and heart broken by women?! hahahaha instead of logically responding to your question of so if it doesn't benefit you as the wife then you won't like or encourage it? You see it goes back to it has to involve, revolve or benefit her if not the man should be stooped or cut off? they don't like to hear or know you found something you can enjoy or have fun with alone without them being linked to it. At least most of them, try call your gf/wife one night and tell while laughing and sound like you're having a great time and she will ask you where you are and what are you doing? tell her you're having a great time and so much fun with some friend and watch out for her reaction. So you don't want to take me along? so you went without me? or they'd try to make you take them out and have fun as a compensation for that one :-) hahahahahaha they're so funny and big babies, she's doing the advanced throwing of fits babies do ;-).

i get headaches when i argue with women here on the site. i need to stop arguing with them and ignore them afap. i have never seen one that acted logically
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

And you haven't met the ones that are happy with their lives and family? Are you saying that all men are in this situation?

not all men but most men. they keep up with bullshits and pretend that all is well for peace and sanity sake
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
wetdick:

not all men but most men. they keep up with bullshits and pretend that all is well for peace and sanity sake

Ok. Keep looking out for and taking notes of the negative one but turn a blind eye to the positive ones. You will find what you are looking for
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by yEnifex: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With One Ashewo Last Week. / Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.