Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86611 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gavrelino123:

Boss,Good morning,
Kindly,do you know if it's possible for my friend who has WAEC,Germany A1 from goethe,1st semester 100 level results from a Nigerian university to get admission from any very affordable or free tuition university @ Germany and without issues @ the embassy..?
Kindly give your advice and opinion..
Thanks

I don't think so because before you can apply, you need 100L transcript not just first semester.. Both first and second semester result. Let him finish 100L first and apply for summer 2020
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by BiafraIsFree: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Where is biafra nation located if i may ask cheesy

Here in West Africa. You can also learn more about the United Republic Biafra, just with your fingertips by taking a rid to IPOB.co, RadioBiafra.co or you can stop at BIAFRA.

Happy birthday bruu.

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
kristo123:

Canada is my number one choice and am interested in the Startup Visa route, I have a very promising business idea in clean technology. I don't know how easy it is through this route...

please enlighten if you can.

I don't have any idea about settling up a business in Canada.. Kindly ask your question here

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Harlaan007:

I need your suggestion and well explain

For a start, which country do you want to relocate to
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by LucemFerre: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
You are in the zoo called Nigeria.

If Biafra a nation to be not included, this your list is inconclusive.

Wey una dey kill unaself because of 5 X 5 inches of land... The government is doing you niggaz a huge favor for a chance not to wipe out your entire generation grin

At least for North all you have to do is learn Hausa fluently cheesy
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by LucemFerre: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Slimpotter:
grin

But, common seriously, my interests in China is also ideological (communist) coupled with their constant drive for technological advancement. grin

Ehn, that one dey. I just got scared by a video I saw them taking pictures and videos of black people on the streets like wtf cheesy
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Slimpotter:

Nice work you did here, thanks. Meanwhile, some people just grow up hearing US thinking it's paradise, I've never liked that capitalist and racist country one day. The same US that has a lot of homeless people in it, a country more concerned about it's military might than the welfare of its citizens.
But what of China op.... me I like China o

Boss, make i no lie you... China is only good for business and tour. To get permanent resident na wahala o
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by YungLasaint(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes boss

French is one of the easiest languages to learn for an English speaker
From French you can as learn Lear Italian and Spanish so easily... I wish to learn as many language as possible...
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by YungLasaint(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Canada
Germany
Australia
Netherlands
i prefer the first three to Netherlands... Wish to be in one of them one day.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Meti99:

My brother, you are speaking with a complete novice on this matter...
Can you guide me? I know it will help some other people too.
I don't know when, how and where they write the quiz.
Moreover, I am a self employed businessman, how do I know if my work has NOC?

Reason why i said you should ask the genius in the Canadian thread. I only know the process but i don't have any experience whatsoever.

Take the quiz here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
YungLasaint:
i prefer the first three to Netherlands... Wish to be in one of them one day.

May i know the reason behind your statement smiley

Netherlands is a good country o

Ask pansopist and sauna
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
YungLasaint:
From French you can as learn Lear Italian and Spanish so easily... I wish to learn as many language as possible...

That's good... Study has shown that learning languages increase the IQ
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

mozambique,ghana,benin, gambia

Apart from Ghana, zoogeria is better than the rest grin
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
HajimeSaito:
I seem to have an unfortunate knack of attracting stupid mentions to my posts.

All the countries that this dimwit is rattling off are all in Europe with little to no religious minorities in them. These countries are also secular, meaning that at lease on paper, they do not practice Shariah law.

You conveniently left out Pakistan where for months now, millions of people have been calling for the execution of an innocent Christian woman, Egypt where Churches are regularly bombed, Saudia Arabia where leaving islam carries a death sentence and many, many more examples of just how violent and ignorant muslims are.

Next time go and do your research before you come into a forum and start blabbing garbage.

grin

You quoted the wrong guy smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by BiafraIsFree: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
LucemFerre:

Wey una dey kill unaself because of 5 X 5 inches of land... The government is doing you niggaz a huge favor for a chance not to wipe out your entire generation grin

At least for North all you have to do is learn Hausa fluently cheesy

This same 5 X 5 resources keeping the world economy alive. Your criminal terrorist government and entire Nigerians will bleed. Is a promise, not a threat.

You Nigerians are terrorist.

Ready to hear the sound of freedom of Biafra.

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jefferyhi86:
Please I really need directions on how to go about this I plan on relocating with my wife to a better place, I just don't want to fall in the wrong hands

Where do you want to relocate to?!
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by LucemFerre: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

This same 5 X 5 resources keeping the world economy alive. Your criminal terrorist government and entire Nigerians will bleed. Is a promise, not a threat.

You Nigerians are terrorist.

Ready to hear the sound of freedom of Biafra.

Lol... I pitty una. I no go dey the country then sha. Na from one of these correct countries wey this my main man post I go dey watch as helicopter go dey drop bags of garri for una starving ass.
Marvel go come use una story act for Avengers: Reboot
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Choplyf(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Hmm

Can you pls validate the postulation of the dude you mentioned or better still kindly clarify if his assertions were true about Germans hating blacks...Thanks.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

For a start, which country do you want to relocate to
My dream country CANADA
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Apart from Ghana, zoogeria is better than the rest grin

lol..... zoogeria no better pass village in rwanda
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Harlaan007:

My dream country CANADA

Boss, the only guarantee way is through study route. And studying in Canada is not easy o because of the tuition fee.

However, there are some universities in Canada that have cheap tuition fee

Example is Memorial university of Newfoundland - this is one of the cheapest university in Canada cool

So, search for the official website of the school and send mail to the authority to know when to apply.

Note that the official website usually have CA at the end

So, i wish you goodluck bro

Shalom

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

lol..... zoogeria no better pass village in rwanda

I know zoogeria is one of the worst country in Africa but not to that extent na grin
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

I know zoogeria is one of the worst country in Africa but not to that extent na grin

see u o. even gambia self better pass nigeria.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Choplyf:

Can you pls validate the postulation of the dude you mentioned or better still kindly clarify if his assertions were true about Germans hating blacks ...Thanks.

Not true.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

see u o. even gambia self better pass nigeria.

grin

Gambia is not better than Nasarawa state sef grin
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

grin
Gambia is not better than Nasarawa state sef grin

haaaaaaaaq but zoogeria is d worst country on earth npw
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

haaaaaaaaq but zoogeria is d worst country on earth now

No, zoogeria is not the worst country in the world.

Congo
Burundi
Somali

Zoogeria is even better than some Asian countries like Yemen and Lebanon for example
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

No, zoogeria is not the worst country in the world.

Congo
Burundi
Somali

Zoogeria is even better than some Asian countries like Yemen and Lebanon for example

haaaaaaaa eku igbadun. zoogeria well we get hope small.

buh make dose politician no Bleep up
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

haaaaaaaa eku igbadun. zoogeria well we get hope small.

buh make dose politician no Bleep up

Na dem sabi fa
Can they ever change?!

Look at what happened at the polling centre yesterday. Stabbing people, shooting and doing other nasty things to people shows this people can never change.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Choplyf(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Not true.

Okay then, was just curious as to why you had to "hmm" in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Choplyf:

Okay then, was just curious as to why you had to "hmm" in the first instance.

I don't have the strength to argue cheesy

I noticed nigerians are quick to carry speculations around. Poland is perceived as a racist country which is also wrong.

The actual fact is that, No country in the western world is free of racists... You will surely face some discrimination but how you react to the discrimination is what matter most. Some oyibo will look at you, not because they are racist but because they are surprised to see a black man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Mizwisdom(f): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

They gave citizenship , opportunity and free education to you in another country. You people still complain. You are black and they are whites . You expect them to treat you as a German.

What Is wrong with black people self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.