Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86640 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
jaxxy:
As much as I appreciate this thread because I love diversity, Op u need to add immigrating is not a do or die affair. Don’t go on ridiculous misadventures just to leave the country or migrate. Dangote and Otedola are still dwelling and residing here. If everybody leaves the shithole who will fix it?

I didn't say it's a do or die affair.

To each his own.

For your last question, the answer is let those that destroyed the country up to this level fix it, why me?!

For many years, i have been trying to be patriotic and whenever i correct anybody, they will be saying nasty things to me. So, i guess it's a futile attempt because these people called Nigerians can never change maybe the next generation might be different. As for me, i can't waste my precious time, believing that i can make money in Nigeria when there are countries where you don't need to be rich to enjoy basic amenities and basic healthcare just to mention a few

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by BennyDGreat: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

To each his own.

For your last question, the answer is let those that destroyed the country up to this level fix it, why me?!

For many years, i have been trying to be patriotic and whenever i correct anybody, they will be saying nasty things to me. So, i guess it's a futile attempt because these people called Nigerians can never change maybe the next generation might be different. As for me, i can't waste my precious time, believing that i can make money in Nigeria when there are countries where you don't need to be rich to enjoy basic amenities and basic healthcare just to mention a few

It is well with this country. I like the way you have been engaging people on this thread. You have sense walahi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Meti99:

Thanks bro for the prompt reply you gave me, I appreciate that...

I am sure you are very knowledgeable about this thing...
Before I start my adventures, which of the two options you presented is better and quicker and what is the difference between them?

Express Entry program is a federal program that selects immigrants using criteria established by the federal government WHILE Provincial nominee programs(PNPs) select immigrants based on the criteria of individual provinces.

The former is more quicker but comes with a price. You must have a good CRS score

Provincial nominee program doesn't require high score but it takes time... Let's say 1.5 years smiley

The choice is yours boss cool
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by AreaFada2: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
azeezat22:
meine name ist azeezat Ich bin zwanzig jahre alt was sind der arbeiten gelegenheit in Deutschland und ich bin studentin und Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch
You try.
But "Name" is masculine.

Therefore only correct as "Mein Name" to begin. Meine would mean feminine gender.

Nouns always begin with a capital later wherever they occur in a sentence.

Whenever you're stuck with headache of not knowing the gender (masculine, feminine & neuter) of a noun, just try an alternative you are sure of. Like "Ich heisse Azeezat". Very difficult to get that wrong.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Meti99(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

Express Entry program is a federal program that selects immigrants using criteria established by the federal government WHILE Provincial nominee programs(PNPs) select immigrants based on the criteria of individual provinces.

The former is more quicker but comes with a price. You must have a good CRS score

Provincial nominee program doesn't require high score but it takes time... Let's say 1.5 years smiley

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Deutschland Deutschland Uber Alles

Uber Alles In Der Welt

Deutschland ist super aber sie werde deutsche lernen.
Ich lerne Deutsch jetzt. Es ist schwer!

Wohnst du in Deutschland?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by jaxxy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

To each his own.

Hmmm u have strong and valid points bt I will still add no place like home. When ur done achieving whatever goals u set for urself outside these shores come back or even from there add sm value.

These countries we are all running to all had several problems and challenges once b4 bt they stayed addressed it and fixed it and that’s how they evolved. The problem is we don’t have a viable working system in this country so we can’t improve or evolve at an effective rate bt smtn or sm1 can spark the change.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
You are in the zoo called Nigeria.

If Biafra a nation to be not included, this your list is inconclusive.

Lol.. Where is biafra nation located if i may ask cheesy
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Bifrost: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
CTechHub:
cc: Hadampson

Hallo!
Guten Abend
Wie geht es Ihnen?

please boss, can you recommend a place where I can learn German easily. I seriously want to learn their language before the end of the year. Thanks in anticipation!

Check out the Goethe Institute in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by suremanpatriot: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin na if yu hold plenty m0ney gor intl currenxy. no deceivevya life oyinbo need money too badly. grin my experiencevis useful for many notice overseas travellers
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Hmmm u have strong and valid points bt I will still add no place like home. When ur done achieving whatever goals u set for urself outside these shores come back or even from there add sm value.

These countries we are all running to all had several problems and challenges once b4 bt they stayed addressed it and fixed it and that’s how they evolved. The problem is we don’t have a viable working system in this country so we can’t improve or evolve at an effective rate bt smtn or sm1 can spark the change.

Definition of home varies. Being born and raised in a country doesn't mean it's automatically one's home. Home is where there is no huge discrepancy between the rich and the poor, home is where people can boast of comfortable life whether abroad or local, home is where lives of the citizens are more important than anything , home is where basic amenities are regarded as basic and not luxuries, home is where there are job provisions for graduates and all, home is where security is well guaranteed, home is, home is, home is........... ABROAD cool smiley

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Op which country can an O level holder travel to out of the listed countries?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by daboski22(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:
The next one which is number seven.... Give it up for mein Traumland(My dream country)

Germany cool
Official language is German

The country has a population of 82 million people and very robust economy (the country with the strongest economy in Europe cool )

Germany can be your favourite and future destination if you like to learn German (deutsch)

You can get 6 months job seeker visa to start searching for jobs in Germany. If you are highly qualified with a professional masters or PhD, your chance of securing a job is pretty much easier than those with only b.sc (Although this depends on luck)

You can become a German citizen in 33 months if you have a EU blue card or 6 years with German language score or 8 years residence.

Deutschland ist ein schönes Land wink

Looks crowded
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Meti99:

Thanks bro

You welcome smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2019
daboski22:

Looks crowded

But organized wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Harlaan007:
Op which country can an O level holder travel to out of the listed countries?

Yes if you have enough money smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2019
bravesoul247:
thanks G. I finished with an HND, I am a Digital Marketer. Where does that leave me? I'll also seek info from the thread too.

Getting the job seeker visa is not as easy as it may seem. Often always, they are issued to highly skilled foreigners or foreign graduates of German universities who probably due to scholarship bond left Germany after their studies and couldn’t take advantage of the post-study residence opportunity.

Your qualifications wouldn’t be that useful here for a job unless you can understand German at least level B2. A better alternative for you will be to apply for a study visa. With your Nigerian HND, you can only be accepted into year 1 of Bachelor’s studies. Even at that, you’ll need to apply to English taught programmes if you don’t have a German proficiency certificate.

I hope this helps!
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by daboski22(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2019
goodnewscliff:
canada 37mill... y dem no go better??
my kantry plenty pass 200million becoz we no get condoms for here angry angry grin angry angry

chaiiii
nonsense nd ingredients

sad
We get condom Bro...... Just that prick too dey scratch people.

Them too dey skin-dive �
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2019
nicepoker101:
India should be on that list.

May i know the reason why you said that
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2019
oloyede90:
Nice research. God bless your memory

Amen oo
Thanks bro
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
God Bless Deutshland grin

Amen and may God bless you too sir smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2019
Sammiejokes:
Do not be deceived by the OP list, just strike out the non English speaking countries on this list then add USA, UK, Dubai, South Africa(last option)

grin

To each his own... No time to argue

Just curious... Can someone from Africa stay permanently in United Arab Emirates undecided
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by daboski22(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

But organized wink cheesy

True.... Looks beautiful but that space mehhn, I love my space. �
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2019
MKULTRA:
OP
Correction
This is located in Russia, Moscow, red square
St Basil cathedral.
That's my dream country, I love Russians.

Thanks for the correction bro... Shalom smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by daboski22(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Where is biafra nation located if i may ask cheesy

In the zoo
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2019
foster212:
Op where is dubia?

Dubai is a city not a country.

United Arab Emirates is only good for business, tour and investment, nothing more... Shalom smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Bifrost: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Whenever immigration issues are raised, people just think it's that easy to get visa and immigrate. hehehe, I laugh... Someone on this thread actually thinks his Nigerian HND is worth anything to be considered for a job in Germany! Germany? No way! What Germany needs are professional expatriate, not your random BSc or B.Eng. from your strike infested universities with no standard laboratory equivalent.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Bifrost: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2019
daboski22:

sad We get condom Bro...... Just that prick too dey scratch people.
Them too dey skin-dive �
Population is not the root cause of our problem. America is over 200million. So?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2019
HajimeSaito:
I can never settle in any country with a large muslim migrant population. They bring crime, extremism and rape gangs along with them.

And when the white extremists in these countries decide to give the muslims a taste of their own medicine, they sometimes end up targeting even blacks who are not muslims.

So 80% of the countries on this list are no go areas.

Now, let me guide you through

Is Albania going through terrorism and gang rape and all... No.... What about Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina nko?

Oga, go and clear your mentality first because with this your mentality ehn, i don't even what to say but be guided.

In addition, you shouldn't judge a people on the basis of few morons. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Meti99(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Hello sir
How do I apply for language test?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2019
t00dugged:
DU what ? So someone will want to migrate and you will advice them to relocate to Dubai or south Africa :? undecided undecided

You can imagine.. I just dey look cheesy
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Truthbites:
I'm not happy about ur topic. Why not, countries that will be rushing to Nigeria to invest or for tourism by 2020, or Nigeria will never progress??

Nigeria will progress but i don't know maybe in a positive way or the other way... Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.