Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86637 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
7Alexandre:

Singapore is super expensive...

As a new migrant you generally want to avoid areas with high cost of living...

i.e. As a New Migrant to the United States it isn’t advisable to move to either New York City, Washington DC, Los Angeles OR Miami except you have friends & family who can accommodate for the time being until you find your feet...

Generally it’s advisable to move down south where you can find cities with low cost of living i.e. Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Charleston & Tennessee

These are cities that are easily affordable for New immigrants plus you can also find Good jobs in these cities...

Once you become established usually anywhere from 3 years to 5 years, you can then move out to wherever you choose to go since you now understand better the dynamics of the American System...

Right smiley

Texas would be my destination, if i ever planned on migrating to USA. It's very conserved and peaceful not like New York where everywhere will be bubbling smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by ABSTRUSE: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

The thing is USA and UK are one of the good countries to relocate to but when you consider some factors like security for example... You will see that these two countries cannot be compared to all the countries i mentioned in terms of security.

I can't feel safe in these countries. Gun violence in USA and knife violence plus honor killing in the UK, made me remove them from the list.

So if we take the violence away, USA and UK would rank top of the list? The violence isn't an issue to me.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by bravesoul247(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
You have two options

1) Job seeker visa
2) Student route

1) If you are a graduate, the easiest way to immigrate to Germany through Germany Job Seeker Visa.

This visa allows you to come to Germany and search a suitable job within six months (before the visa expires) Once you got a relevant job in Germany you can convert your job seeker visa into the Germany work permit, which is extendable and convertible to PR later on.

The six months time is enough to find a job,especially, you are graduated from STEM (Science, technology, engineering mathematics) courses as there is significant demand of STEM graduates in Germany.

2) Visit this thread and ask your questions there. You will get first hand information there and please don't use agents, do it yourself.. Shalom

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries
thanks G. I finished with an HND, I am a Digital Marketer. Where does that leave me? I'll also seek info from the thread too.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
I always say this... Learning languages has a series of benefits, some which are quantifiable and others which are significantly less tangible. Learning a foreign language takes time and dedication but in the end, it would be an advantage.

Me personally, i enjoy learning languages, even if just enough for a very basic conversation. I get enjoyment when I talk to people in a language they weren’t expecting me to speak, and i enjoy being able to communicate with people I may not have been able to communicate with otherwise.

Languages are like puzzles, they have patterns to them and once you get the ball rolling, you can build your base faster, and the fact that there is also a practical aspect to learning languages which is even more enjoyable.

In nutshell, don't be lazy to learn a language. I know many Nigerians made United States of America their dream country because english is their official language over there. There are alot of countries which might not be okay to you but if you go there and experience how life is over there, maybe you might stay and travel to USA for visit.

A great man once said 'the more languages you know, the more you are human.’

Imagine if you can speak German for example. Learning Danish or Swedish won't be difficult because they are Germanic language.

For example
Good morning in German is Guten Morgen
In Danish, it's god morgen while in Swedish, it's god morgon smiley you see that they are kinda related.

People learn languages for different reasons. One of the reasons is emigration.

I hope this will convince you and not confuse you that United States of America is not the only country in the world... Shalom
Exactly what I and my friend that resides in Japan discussed few days ago. Most Nigerians aren't ready to learn non-English languages, that is why most of them believe US and UK are the best countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
As much as I appreciate this thread because I love diversity, Op u need to add immigrating is not a do or die affair. Don’t go on ridiculous misadventures just to leave the country or migrate. Dangote and Otedola are still dwelling and residing here. If everybody leaves the shithole who will fix it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by CTechHub(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

First, you may check my thread out to know the basics.

Secondly, download learn DW application, busuu, German vocabulary, German conversation and maybe DUOLINGO (although DUOLINGO is not that good for a beginner but whenever you feel bored, you can switch to DUOLINGO) You will see all these applications on PLAYSTORE

Thirdly, download learn German with Jenny, learn German with Anja and learn German in 3 minutes episodes.

Having done that, make a schedule for German lesson everyday and make sure you follow it religiously.

Study vocabulary words and memorize it with the gender (everything in German has a gender)

With determination and consistency, bro, you will promote to A2 level before end of this year.

Also, practice very well. My mentor oris usually say Wiederholung ist der Schlüsselfaktor im Lernprozess which means repetition is the key factor in the learning process cool

So practice!!!

Viel Glück

Wow thanks so much bro. I really appreciate this tips. God bless you

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Reeses: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

grin

We are not up to 200 million bro smiley

In 2017, we are 190 million plus

In 2018, the population was around 195 million plus smiley
What different does that make?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Reeses: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
When the world war breaks out USA will be on top.Keep your Tiny Europe.USA is far bigger and richer than all combined ..Thanks
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by stankezzy: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
this post looks foolish , after destroying ur country and making it un inhabitable , the only president that wants to amend it u chased him out and call him names , up till now u are supporting evil party that have no economical agenda or direction for the country just because d best party have some tribes u don't like , now d economy is bad u are planning for 10 Abi 20 countries u will run to in 2020 , is it not foolishness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by kechywillz(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
I wish I can just jump into one those pictures and am there.. angry but why can't Nigeria make its own country habitable for its citizens? Why must we want to travel to other peoples countries when they don't want us,like I said before,it will get to a time these countries will start rejecting us just like USA has almost stopped giving Nigerians visa. I hope am off this country by then with my family,maybe we can naturalize in one of these beautiful countries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by MicroBox: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
The last country which is number Ten....Switzerland

Official languages are French, German, Italian and Romansh smiley

Switzerland is one of the most beautiful country in Europe with good quality of life and low unemployment rates. The country has a population of 8.5 million people

It takes 10 years to be a citizen of Switzerland. Concerning the language, you should know atleast one of the four official languages.. French, German, Italian and Romansh. The prominent one being German.
With Switzerland in your list shows that your research is incomplete. Immigrating to Switzerland is almost impossible as regards to their immigration law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by KunAviero(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Singapore is one of the most expensive cities to live in, same with Switzerland. I wonder how blacks fare in New Zealand and Australia. There's also a certain Panama missing from the list. I would have suggested Rwanda but they might just end up like other African nations when their president dies or vacates the post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Reeses:

What different does that make?

195 million - 190 million = 5 million people.. That is the difference cool
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
CTechHub:

Wow thanks so much bro. I really appreciate this tips. God bless you

You're welcome bro. And you too smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ratello: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Beautiful piece worth considering.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by orobosa26(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Germany my dream country
raise ur hand if feel so too smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Reeses: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
stankezzy:
this post looks foolish , after destroying ur country and making it un inhabitable , the only president that wants to amend it u chased him out and call him names , up till now u are supporting evil party that have no economical agenda or direction for the country just because d best party have some tribes u don't like , now d economy is bad u are planning for 10 Abi 20 countries u will run to in 2020 , is it not foolishness
Lol.dont worry Visa will be denied.They must stay back and enjoy the Next level
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Reeses: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

195 million - 190 million = 5 million people.. That is the difference cool
Lol you really believe that population is 190M only? With what tool did they use to count those numbers? Off their backs? Don't be surprised if the population is already 250M.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
MicroBox:

With Switzerland in your list shows that your research is incomplete. Immigrating to Switzerland is almost impossible as regards to their immigration law.

But not impossible. I'm fully aware of the fact that Swiss government exacts a very high tax on non-citizens who emigrate to Switzerland.

There are ways by which you can immigrate to Switzerland.

First, you will emigrate to a European nation, get legal status to work there, and then apply for a visa to live and work in Switzerland.

Another way is by starting a business in Switzerland that would require you to hire locals. So make more research boss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Reeses: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ratello:
Beautiful piece worth considering.
Don't consider because you will be denied.After voting for Buhari you now want to bail.next level is a Must
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Tobimillar1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

You expect me to start counting abi... You are a clown... Sorry to say cheesy

No offense intended
No need to call names sir, I only asked a question because I live here and Nigerians are hardly ever the target of any gun violence. But what do I know

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by MicroBox: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
AfroMighty:
am sure the anti-infidel and pissfull squad will be the first to migrate....
Ode

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by LucemFerre: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
I've never been more interested in any topic in my life on nairaland. grin

It would be a dream-come-true to leave this aimless hell hole with clueless leaders for good.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by MicroBox: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
goodnewscliff:
my oga,, if not for Boko Haram insurgence,, libya marra,, Fulani headsmen.... we too go pass 200million grin grin angry
So you mean Boko haram, Herdsmen and others have killed up to 1mil people in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tobimillar1:

No need to call names sir, I only asked a question because I live here and Nigerians are hardly ever the target of any gun violence. But what do I know

I'm sorry if you think am being rude. I'm only joking. Like i said earlier, no offense intended smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ratello: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Reeses:

Don't consider because you will be denied.After voting for Buhari you now want to bail.next level is a Must

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wowzas me vote for that useless demon? You just miss me grin cheesy I am on my way to Canada already by God's Special Grace!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Meti99(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
Number one.... Canada, the maple country

Official language is English and French

Canada is the second largest country in the world cool home to 37 million people. If you are a skilled person, you can immigrate to Canada either by federal express entry migration system or through provincial nomination system So if you plan to relocate to Canada, there is a DIY thread on nairaland where you can get all the information you need to immigrate to Canada

Another option is to secure a job with a Canadian employer. If you are able to obtain high school in English language and have a masters degree, your path to permanent residency would be easier.

Also, if you wish to immigrate with your parents or siblings or maybe you have a wife and children, Canada is the right place to go.

It takes 3 years to become a Canadian citizen. With high quality of living, high quality education and basic healthcare, Canada ranks number one in this list.

cool

Please bro, how do I locate that thread on nairaland
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by LucemFerre: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
jaxxy:
As much as I appreciate this thread because I love diversity, Op u need to add immigrating is not a do or die affair. Don’t go on ridiculous misadventures just to leave the country or migrate. Dangote and Otedola are still dwelling and residing here. If everybody leaves the shithole who will fix it?

Bros, more than 20 years back dem tell us the same thing... "If everybody leaves who will fix it" as far as I can tell we never go anywhere and we never dey the position to do sh!t.
Na dem dem just dey rotate the government. Broda if you get chance I dey beg you leave with speed no look back like Lot wife.
Even if I do mistake leave this country without my life, I go tell my people to send am through DHL... I ain't coming back lai lai

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Meti99:

Please bro, how do I locate that thread on nairaland

Here you go cool

For Federal Express entry migration

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

For provincial nominee program (PNP)

https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

Goodluck smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by BiafraIsFree: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
You are in the zoo called Nigeria.

If Biafra a nation to be not included, this your list is worthless.

Hadampson:

The emboldened are on the list smiley

Boss, my phone got wiped out and i lost some numbers including yours... Pm me your number abeg.. Danke schön smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Meti99(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

Here you go cool

For Federal Express entry migration

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

For provincial nominee program (PNP)

https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

Goodluck smiley

Thanks bro for the prompt reply you gave me, I appreciate that...

I am sure you are very knowledgeable about this thing...
Before I start my adventures, which of the two options you presented is better and quicker and what is the difference between them?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Reeses: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ratello:

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wowzas me vote for that useless demon? You just miss me grin cheesy I am on my way to Canada already by God's Special Grace!
Nope stay back and help Buhari build Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.