Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86650 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 2:18am On Mar 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol!

The elite have us where they want us: fighting ourselves, either along ethnic or religious lines or both. Failed state syndrome.

We're in a pickle. Many of us with kids in sane climes still want to instill "9janess" in our kids. Question is what is "9janess"? Sadly only very few positives to boast of lately.

I'm not instilling any naijaness in my girls o

they don't need it.

All those things that make up the naijaness (it's actually a coping mechanism to survive in a useless society) is not needed to survive abroad.

All the gra gra and cut throat behaviour that characterises the naija behaviour is not needed biko

I want them to be civil humans and global citizens

Thunder gbagbuo naijaness dia undecided

Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by HajimeSaito(m): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2019
I seem to have an unfortunate knack of attracting stupid mentions to my posts.

All the countries that this dimwit is rattling off are all in Europe with little to no religious minorities in them. These countries are also secular, meaning that at lease on paper, they do not practice Shariah law.

You conveniently left out Pakistan where for months now, millions of people have been calling for the execution of an innocent Christian woman, Egypt where Churches are regularly bombed, Saudia Arabia where leaving islam carries a death sentence and many, many more examples of just how violent and ignorant muslims are.

Next time go and do your research before you come into a forum and start blabbing garbage.

Hadampson:

Now, let me guide you through

Is Albania going through terrorism and gang rape and all... No.... What about Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina nko?

Oga, go and clear your mentality first because with this your mentality ehn, i don't even what to say but be guided.

In addition, you shouldn't judge a people on the basis of few morons. Shalom

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by azeezat22(f): 4:06am On Mar 24, 2019
CTechHub:
which state is it located pls
in Lagos at cms

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Meti99(m): 5:02am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:
Meti99
First you take the quiz and secondly, find out what your work NOC is before you register for the language test

My brother, you are speaking with a complete novice on this matter...
Can you guide me? I know it will help some other people too.
I don't know when, how and where they write the quiz.
Moreover, I am a self employed businessman, how do I know if my work has NOC?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by usoroakpan(m): 5:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Please I really need directions on how to go about this I plan on relocating with my wife to a better place, I just don't want to fall in the wrong hands
Hadampson:
Hallo, ich bin deutscher Mann smiley (Hello, i am a German man smiley )

Today, i want to list out the countries to immigrate to by 2020

This list is based on the following parameters

Human development index
Economy growth
Path to permanent resident and citizenship
The common language used
Job opportunities and unemployment rates
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Boss, abeg stop it jor cheesy mozam what grin

mozambique,ghana,benin, gambia
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Slimpotter(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:
I always say this... Learning languages has a series of benefits, some which are quantifiable and others which are significantly less tangible. Learning a foreign language takes time and dedication but in the end, it would be an advantage.

Me personally, i enjoy learning languages, even if just enough for a very basic conversation. I get enjoyment when I talk to people in a language they weren’t expecting me to speak, and i enjoy being able to communicate with people I may not have been able to communicate with otherwise.

Languages are like puzzles, they have patterns to them and once you get the ball rolling, you can build your base faster, and the fact that there is also a practical aspect to learning languages which is even more enjoyable.

In nutshell, don't be lazy to learn a language. I know many Nigerians made United States of America their dream country because english is their official language over there. There are alot of countries which might not be okay to you but if you go there and experience how life is over there, maybe you might stay and travel to USA for visit.

A great man once said 'the more languages you know, the more you are human.’

Imagine if you can speak German for example. Learning Danish or Swedish won't be difficult because they are Germanic language.

For example
Good morning in German is Guten Morgen
In Danish, it's god morgen while in Swedish, it's god morgon smiley you see that they are kinda related.

People learn languages for different reasons. One of the reasons is emigration.

I hope this will convince you and not confuse you that United States of America is not the only country in the world... Shalom
Nice work you did here, thanks. Meanwhile, some people just grow up hearing US thinking it's paradise, I've never liked that capitalist and racist country one day. The same US that has a lot of homeless people in it, a country more concerned about it's military might than the welfare of its citizens.
But what of China op.... me I like China o

3 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by steve6: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Getting set to leave this country !

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by LucemFerre: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2019
Slimpotter:

Nice work you did here, thanks. Meanwhile, some people just grow up hearing US thinking it's paradise, I've never liked that capitalist and racist country one day. The same US that has a lot of homeless people in it, a country more concerned about it's military might than the welfare of its citizens.
But what of China op.... me I like China o

China wey dey look black people as different specie of living organisms. Dem go cook you chop one day or embalm you for museum grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes if you have enough money smiley
I need your suggestion and well explain
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Shino444(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Who got legit connection to Australia, Denmark, Singapore and Ireland should please contact me on email aghojoshua77@gmail.com
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Slimpotter(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2019
grin
LucemFerre:

China wey dey look black people as different specie of living organisms. Dem go cook you chop one day or embalm you for museum grin

But, common seriously, my interests in China is also ideological (communist) coupled with their constant drive for technological advancement. grin
LucemFerre:

But, common seriously, my interests in China is also ideological (communist) coupled with their constant drive for technological advancement.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by whitebeard(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2019
Truthbites:
I'm not happy about ur topic. Why not, countries that will be rushing to Nigeria to invest or for tourism by 2020, or Nigeria will never progress??
honestly

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2019
When a black man says he's German, the White Germans just laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by kristo123: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:
Number one.... Canada, the maple country

Official language is English and French

Canada is the second largest country in the world cool home to 37 million people. If you are a skilled person, you can immigrate to Canada either by federal express entry migration system or through provincial nomination system So if you plan to relocate to Canada, there is a DIY thread on nairaland where you can get all the information you need to immigrate to Canada

Another option is to secure a job with a Canadian employer. If you are able to obtain high school in English language and have a masters degree, your path to permanent residency would be easier.

Also, if you wish to immigrate with your parents or siblings or maybe you have a wife and children, Canada is the right place to go.

It takes 3 years to become a Canadian citizen. With high quality of living, high quality education and basic healthcare, Canada ranks number one in this list.

cool

Canada is my number one choice and am interested in the Startup Visa route, I have a very promising business idea in clean technology. I don't know how easy it is through this route...

please enlighten if you can.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by AreaFada2: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Any Bavarian States is a no go area for me. I can visit though.

Concerning the boring aspect, why do you think they are boring �
Lol. Bavaria is actually the only fun area I can think of there. If you can down a few pints of beer and equally hardworking, you can easily make friends there.
Germans are strict and very work focused. Like Japanese.

Only Bavaria dedicates two weeks if the year to beer: their Oktoberfest. A must see if you are in Germany by end of September to early October. They at least know how to have some fun.
And there jobs too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Basildvalour(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
I've always wanted Canada, maybe now, I can add New Zealand and Ireland to it and see which one settles it all for me pretty soon.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by bravesoul247(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Kkshanana90:

Getting the job seeker visa is not as easy as it may seem. Often always, they are issued to highly skilled foreigners or foreign graduates of German universities who probably due to scholarship bond left Germany after their studies and couldn’t take advantage of the post-study residence opportunity.

Your qualifications wouldn’t be that useful here for a job unless you can understand German at least level B2. A better alternative for you will be to apply for a study visa. With your Nigerian HND, you can only be accepted into year 1 of Bachelor’s studies. Even at that, you’ll need to apply to English taught programmes if you don’t have a German proficiency certificate.

I hope this helps!
God bless you for this bro. Like how much do I need to have to help me find both the schooling and all. What are the processes do I need to follow before getting the student visa?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
When a black man says he's German, the White Germans just laugh grin

My cousins are as German as they come (three of them )
.as long as you were born and raised in Germany and speak like them, you are as German as anyone else

But when you migrated there in your say 20s or 30s

it may be hard to accept such person as German

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2019
Bro please remove Australia from that list,my brother there got bitten by a snake and die just like that

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by oyetpel(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Bifrost:

Population is not the root cause of our problem. America is over 200million. So?

One state in America is bigger than Nigeria.

America is a fücking continent mhen not a country

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by oyetpel(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Now, let me guide you through

Is Albania going through terrorism and gang rape and all... No.... What about Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina nko?

Oga, go and clear your mentality first because with this your mentality ehn, i don't even what to say but be guided.

In addition, you shouldn't judge a people on the basis of few morons. Shalom

But you judged USA and UK base on few gun violence and knife attack done by few morons, every country have a security challenge get that fact, a person can die anywhere.

The reason i thought you left out USA and UK should have been because US hardly grant Nigerians visa nowadays, and UK is too expensive for a middle class Nigerian to migrate to.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Mizwisdom(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2019
Ugosample:

My cousins are as German as they come (three of them )
.as long as you were born and raised in Germany and speak like them, you are as German as anyone else

But when you migrated there in your say 20s or 30s

it may be hard to accept such person as German

Yes you're right, they're as German as they come but as long as they are Blacks, White German won't accept them as true Germans cheesy same way we won't accept a White person as true Nigerian here grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2019
oyetpel:
[/b]

But you judged USA and UK base on few gun violence and knife attack done by few morons, every country have a security challenge get that fact, a person can die anywhere.

The reason i thought you left out USA and UK should have been because US hardly grant Nigerians visa nowadays, and UK is too expensive for a middle class Nigerian to migrate to.
USA and UK are good countries and am not judging them based on that. Population is what made removed USA from the list. Do you know that there are more than 320 million people living in the USA shocked

The tendency of getting killed in USA is far higher than in Netherlands. This is because of the high population in USA. I hope you get the drift undecided

Kindly note that am not in any way comparing USA with Netherlands.

Some countries are like heaven where crimes are almost non-existent. USA is full of MF who moves around with gun.. You will feel safe in Netherlands than in USA.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Gavrelino123: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Oskydaniellyyy: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yes you're right, they're as German as they come but as long as they are Blacks, White German won't accept them as true Germans cheesy same way we won't accept a White person as true Nigerian here grin

They gave citizenship , opportunity and free education to you in another country. You people still complain. You are black and they are whites . You expect them to treat you as a German.

What Is wrong with black people self.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol. Bavaria is actually the only fun area I can think of there. If you can down a few pints of beer and equally hardworking, you can easily make friends there.
Germans are strict and very work focused. Like Japanese.

Only Bavaria dedicates two weeks if the year to beer: their Oktoberfest. A must see if you are in Germany by end of September to early October. They at least know how to have some fun.
And there jobs too.

But it is also the racists zone, hope you know that cry
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by coputa(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Toosure70:
naija go better.
Stop deceiving yourself,the parameters on ground and our value system makes it impossible.Nigerians nor like better thing.Nigerians hate their country, how can you build what you hate.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Bifrost: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
oyetpel:

One state in America is bigger than Nigeria.

America is a fücking continent mhen not a country

Since you want specifics.
No. America is not a continent, there are 7 continents.

Africa
Asia
Europe
Australia/Oceania
North America √
South America
Antarctica

But USA is a country in the North American Continent along side Canada, Mexico, Greenland etc.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:

when I was in primary school

we had Lebanese kids

And they filled Nigeria as nationality

so they are as Nigerian as they come too, and use a Nigerian passport (I'm still in contact with one, via FB, he is in Kano now with wife and family)

If you no accept them as Nigerian, they no send you
they have their passport, and enjoy the same rights as you who is Nigerian

So what any one thinks is immaterial
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
coputa:
Stop deceiving yourself,the parameters on ground and our value system makes it impossible.Nigerians nor like better thing.Nigerians hate their country, how can you build what you hate.

You have a point

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.