Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86646 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Toosure70:
naija go better.

The funniest comment grin

Maybe when the cock starts growing teeth cheesy

Nigeria would be better but when?!
That is the question that remain unanswered for many years now
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Bifrost: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Now, let me guide you through

Is Albania going through terrorism and gang rape and all... No.... What about Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina nko?

Oga, go and clear your mentality first because with this your mentality ehn, i don't even what to say but be guided.

In addition, you shouldn't judge a people on the basis of few morons. Shalom

If you're looking for peaceful countries with minimal to zero violence, then you should consider Germany, Netherlands, and the Nordic countries — Sweden, Finland etc... These countries are very safe places. Although their extreme weather is something to worry about. But over there, people respect and abide by the law.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2019
emperorblog21:
OP you no add

Botswana,rwanda and mozambique

Lol.. Boss, abeg stop it jor cheesy mozam what grin
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2019
don4real18:
You didn't include Nigeria

Maybe when i drop another list
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by chiboy1116: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

grin

We are not up to 200 million bro smiley

In 2017, we are 190 million plus

In 2018, the population was around 195 million plus smiley
I think we are more than 200million sef.lol
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2019
YungLasaint:
Out of this 10 country that is best to travel to which one sure pass interms of getting moving there cause all this people that full here fit lost with your money and nothing comot...

Canada
Germany
Australia
Netherlands
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Sammiejokes:

I read all his parameters but living in a foreign land is not beans especially when you migrating over 30years of age.
You need countries where you can easily blend, meet other blacks, make money sharp sharp and get Naija food anytime anyday.
Tell me how you will go to a non English speaking country in the first 2-3 years and not struggle to fit in.
1 year in the US/UK is 4-5years in Singapore

English is one of the official languages of Singapore

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Sammiejokes:

God bless u bro, u sabi. Please tell me how a grown Naija ma go see pounded yam for Denmark, Singapore���

You make me laugh... Even if you go to Croatia, you will see a Nigerian restaurant
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by daboski22(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Bifrost:

Population is not the root cause of our problem. America is over 200million. So?

327.2 million as of 2018 and has 50 states with a total are total of 3.8 million square miles..

Yes sir I know America is big.

America (Continent both and South) is a lot bigger.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
I think we are more than 200million sef.lol

Might be true cheesy

No wonder. I guess population is one of the problems Nigeria is facing.. NIGERIANS are too much to control
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Bifrost:

If you're looking for peaceful countries with minimal to zero violence, then you should consider Germany, Netherlands, and the Nordic countries — Sweden, Finland etc... These countries are very safe places. Although their extreme weather is something to worry about. But over there, people respect and abide by the law.

Only those above mentioned countries undecided
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Meti99:

Hello sir
How do I apply for language test?

Have you take the quiz to find out if you are eligible ??
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2019
daboski22:

In the zoo

I laugh in Swahili grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Bifrost: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2019
daboski22:

327.2 million as of 2018 and has 50 states with a total are total of 3.8 million square miles..

Yes sir I know America is big.

America (Continent both and South) is a lot bigger.

To be clear, when I said America, I meant USA. I don't understand this one you're bringing in north and south.

I'll say it again; population is really not our problem.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by daboski22(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

grin

We are not up to 200 million bro smiley

In 2017, we are 190 million plus

In 2018, the population was around 195 million plus smiley

What happened in 2018 is that between the time the census ended and the time the result was released, we were blessed with 5 million more babies that were not included in the census form. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2019
daboski22:

What happened in 2018 is that between the time the census ended and the time the result was released, we were blessed with 5 million more babies that were not included in the census form. grin

Lol.. I don laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by daboski22(m): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Bifrost:

To be clear, when I said America, I meant USA. I don't understand this one you're bringing in north and south.

I'll say it again; population is really not our problem.

I'll say it again; yes sir, I know America is big.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Meti99
First you take the quiz and secondly, find out what your work NOC is before you register for the language test
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Bifrost: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Hadampson:

Only those above mentioned countries undecided
To mention but a few.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Bifrost:

To mention but a few.

Okay smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2019
noisy45:

Germany they hate blacks ehn.

Hmm
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:50am On Mar 24, 2019
azeezat22:
meine name ist azeezat Ich bin zwanzig jahre alt was sind der arbeiten gelegenheit in Deutschland und ich bin studentin und Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch

Schon, Sie kennenzulernen. Ich bin Adam, ein dreiundzwanzigjähriger deutscher Mann.

Sie studieren in Nigeria oder Deutschland undecided smiley

Please i don't want antispam bot to ban me o

About job opportunity, that depends on the course you are studying... Is it one of the STEM courses?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

Having visited most of the countries people quoted here, except the Southern hemisphere ones, most of those countries are very cold, uptight and you rarely feel at home. Never mind the language barrier.

No matter your level of proficiency in German language or French or Danish, you still won't blend in that much in countries where those languages are official. Unless you are native born black.

It is the way 9ja is messed up that makes us value any place there is job, good economy, stable light, good infrastructure, good schools etc. But there is still always that "something" missing. Something about home. The main benefit is your kids getting a head start in life.

I know what I am talking about. A high number of blacks in those countries end up moving to UK.

Aside English speaking countries like Canada, USA.
Many still move to UK from Ireland. Of course recent knife crime in London is a worry. Less is smaller UK towns.

well my cousins were born and raised in Germany and are still there till date, they are as Deutsche as they come

it's an individual thing tho.

I never felt at home in Nigeria personally, it's my country of origin, that's where Nigeria started and ended for me and my siblings

nothing more.

now that my younger ones are settled abroad, and I'm roaming around tongue ; only our parents being in Nigeria is the connection we have there
and there are many Nigerians like us.

they don't feel @ home in naija

But hey, to each his own sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

Sure, German is older. English more polished. Playing with German language is easier to play with than French. As a beginner, Germans appreciate your efforts more. The French expect every black man from Africa to speak good French. Many think all of Africa is francophone.
So more encouraging to learn German.

I find this to be so true about French people

they just assume you should be able to speak French

I wish the Nazis occupied them more

so that they will know how it feels to have a foreign language imposed on them

nonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 1:40am On Mar 24, 2019
7Alexandre:

Singapore is super expensive...

As a new migrant you generally want to avoid areas with high cost of living...

i.e. As a New Migrant to the United States it isn’t advisable to move to either New York City, Washington DC, Los Angeles OR Miami except you have friends & family who can accommodate for the time being until you find your feet...

Generally it’s advisable to move down south where you can find cities with low cost of living i.e. Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Charleston & Tennessee

These are cities that are easily affordable for New immigrants plus you can also find Good jobs in these cities...

Once you become established usually anywhere from 3 years to 5 years, you can then move out to wherever you choose to go since you now understand better the dynamics of the American System...

good advice
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 1:42am On Mar 24, 2019
jaxxy:
As much as I appreciate this thread because I love diversity, Op u need to add immigrating is not a do or die affair. Don’t go on ridiculous misadventures just to leave the country or migrate. Dangote and Otedola are still dwelling and residing here. If everybody leaves the shithole who will fix it?

one does not have to be super rich to live a good life

it's that tangent that Nigeria missed big time

so calling Dangote /Ote$ is not applicable here

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 1:42am On Mar 24, 2019
stankezzy:
this post looks foolish , after destroying ur country and making it un inhabitable , the only president that wants to amend it u chased him out and call him names , up till now u are supporting evil party that have no economical agenda or direction for the country just because d best party have some tribes u don't like , now d economy is bad u are planning for 10 Abi 20 countries u will run to in 2020 , is it not foolishness

lmao cheesy
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by AreaFada2: 1:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Ugosample:

well my cousins were born and raised in Germany and are still there till date, they are as Deutsche as they come

it's an individual thing tho.

I never felt at home in Nigeria personally, it's my country of origin, that's where Nigeria started and ended for me and my siblings

nothing more.

now that my younger ones are settled abroad, and I'm roaming around tongue ; only our parents being in Nigeria is the connection we have there
and there are many Nigerians like us.

they don't feel @ home in naija

But hey, to each his own sha

I said native born will feel at home where they were raised.

Not feeling at home in Nigeria anymore is common. Because of the many issues of late. But if you grew up there, and of a certain age, you will certainly miss the old days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Ugosample(m): 1:54am On Mar 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

I said native born will feel at home where they were raised.

Not feeling at home in Nigeria anymore is common. Because of the many issues of late. But if you grew up there, and of a certain age, you will certainly miss the old days.

yes

I'm a Lagos boy

But the rate of hate and tribalism against my people in Lagos these days, I don't still know whether I can feel at home in Lagos anymore (which btw is the only place I really feel at home in naija)

imagine wanting to start an ethnic war in Lagos because one thug who tried to disrupt elections and put people life at risk was dealt with jungle justice?

It's not about the thug, for many of these Yoruba urchins, they are just looking for an opportunity to cause trouble and deal badly with igbo Lagosians undecided

That is animalistic thinking, and that shows you how low out country has sank....

$hithole status

Abeg my children go dey country where people still get sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Gavrelino123: 2:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by AreaFada2: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Ugosample:

yes

I'm a Lagos boy

But the rate of hate and tribalism against my people in Lagos these days, I don't still know whether I can feel at home in Lagos anymore (which btw is the only place I really feel at home in naija)

imagine wanting to start an ethnic war in Lagos because one thug who tried to disrupt elections and put people life at risk was dealt with jungle justice?

It's not about the thug, for many of these Yoruba urchins, they are just looking for an opportunity to cause trouble and deal badly with igbo Lagosians undecided

That is animalistic thinking, and that shows you how low out country has sank....

$hithole status

Abeg my children go dey country where people still get sense.
Lol!

The elite have us where they want us: fighting ourselves, either along ethnic or religious lines or both. Failed state syndrome.

We're in a pickle. Many of us with kids in sane climes still want to instill "9janess" in our kids. Question is what is "9janess"? Sadly only very few positives to boast of lately.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by planetx: 2:17am On Mar 24, 2019
All this terribly racist countries especially Australia and Switzerland. You people should keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.