Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... (3875 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2019
This is a girl that once broke my heart bitterly. I fell sick. It was terrible and the pain almost unbearable. My mother begged her of my behalf but to no avail. Some of my friends also came into the matter but all was in vein. I felt that was the end of life. She was my first serious relationship and i loved her dearly. However, with time, the feelings i got for her eroded and after months over months, my mind became free. I have forgotten everything about her except once in a while at my lonely time. Since last week, she has been calling me serially and i never returned her call. I was never harsh on her on phone, we exchanged pleasantries as if nothing ever happened. Perhaps, this is the reason why she never got tired of calling. Just yesterday, surprisingly, my mother informed me that she branched her shop to say hi. Is she showing green light of coming back ? Cos i dont want to jump into conclusion. If she is thinking of coming back, then i can boldly say she has played penalty towards the throwing direction... Though, for now, i got no serious relationship that may likely lead to marriage, but her space in my heart is seriously damaged. That time, she insulted her way out of the relationship and almost crossed line with everyone identifiable with me and that tried to pacify the relationship. But now, she is seriously calling and ask about my well-being... Guys, what do you think?
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by LisaAnne(f): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2019
ignore her brutally

18 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by austyn0(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2019
No be small play penalty go throwing direction grin

That's the thing with ladies. You love them two much, you get taken for granted four much.

Don't give her what she is requesting for, make her regret losing you, you can't eat your cake and have it in life. When next she gets the opportunity to love a real man, she won't mess up.

14 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by affinity77(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2019
Eyaaaa take heart
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Headlesschicken(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2019
undecided Now she has realized that d grass is not always greener on d other side....

9 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by decatalyst(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
ignore her brutally

The "brutally" got me.

Never make the mistake of allowing anyone that cause you so much pain, to the extent of making you feel its the end to come back into your life.

The return of anything or anyone is always much bad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by braine(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Ignore ignore ignore!!!

Don't let her back. She hasn't changed. People don't change. Once bitten, twice shy.

She's probably bored or she has seen that you are the best of all the guys she has been meeting.

Please come quote me whenever you have the urge to talk to her so I can remind you why you shouldn't.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
she is trying to come back to complete the work... she no finish u well before but now ehn she go spoil your life totally that your beggy beggy mom go beg this time to leg u go

8 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2019
She is coming back to you (option B) after the guy she had hoped on (Option A) used and dumped her. Her coming back is not because she values you, it is to have a backup plan.

Advice: Under No Circumstances should you agree or even think of re-dating her.

BTW: You mean you humiliated your mother by telling her to beg a girl that dumped you on your behalf? Jesus! Do you have self respect at all? Do you respect your parents at all?

25 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:
No be small play penalty go throwing direction grin

That's the thing with ladies. You love them two much, you get taken for granted four much.

Don't give her what she is requesting for, make her regret losing you, you can't eat your cake and have it in life. When next she gets the opportunity to love a real man, she won't mess up.

thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by lilmax(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2019
smh

accept her,marry her

idiot

4 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
She is coming back to you (option B) after the guy she had hoped on (Option A) used and dumped her. Her coming back is not because she values you, but it's to have a backup plan.

Advice: Under No Circumstances should you agree or even think of re-dating her.

BTW: You mean you humiliated your mother by telling her to beg a girl that dumped you on your behalf? Jesus! Do you have self respect at all? Do you respect your parents at all?

thanks, i got your point
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Dont take her back D guy she left u for don dump am
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tee59(f): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2019
Those above me are real niggas. Follow their advice.

12 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:

thanks, i got your point
' Cheers
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by MJBOLT: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2019
avoid the b*tch like a leper,let her know that you have moved on.

DO NOT DATE HER AGAIN.
If the opportunity to f*ck her presents itself,f*ck her and attach nothing to it

2 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
avoid the b*tch like a leper,let her know that you have moved on.

DO NOT DATE HER AGAIN.
If the opportunity to f*ck her presents itself,f*ck her and attach nothing to it

lol... bad guy... this is exactly what some of my friends are suggesting
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by SaucyBenks(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:
This is a girl that once broke my heart bitterly. I fell sick. It was terrible and the pain almost unbearable. My mother begged her of my behalf but to no avail. Some of my friends also came into the matter but all was in vein. I felt that was the end of life. She was my first serious relationship and i loved her dearly. However, with time, the feelings i got for her eroded and after months over months, my mind became free. I have forgotten everything about her except once in a while at my lonely time. Since last week, she has been calling me serially and i never returned her call. I was never harsh on her on phone, we exchanged pleasantries as if nothing ever happened. Perhaps, this is the reason why she never got tired of calling. Just yesterday, surprisingly, my mother informed me that she branched her shop to say hi. Is she showing green light of coming back ? Cos i dont want to jump into conclusion. If she is thinking of coming back, then i can boldly say she has played penalty towards the throwing direction... Though, for now, i got no serious relationship that may likely lead to marriage, but her space in my heart is seriously damaged. That time, she insulted her way out of the relationship and almost crossed line with everyone identifiable with me and that tried to pacify the relationship. But now, she is seriously calling and ask about my well-being... Guys, what do you think?
if you take her back..... you're a bastard!

9 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
ignore her brutally

HIM MUMU NEVER DO.
HE'LL ACCEPT HER BACK, SHE'LL DUMP HIM FOR BETTER OPTIONS, AND COME BACK AGAIN WHEN SHE'S DUMPED BY THOSE OPTIONS.

HE'S HER RETIREMENT PLAN. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by moorevic(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2019
She left before Shan kahn said "FINISH HIM"
reminds me of sega game "downdownupdownup" Brutality b4 PS na nde otu ya
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by moorevic(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2019
When the devil wants to know if you're still FOOLISH[b][/b] he sends your ex grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by moorevic(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2019
I second your opinion a serious hybrid of a BASTARD
SaucyBenks:
if you take her back..... you're a bastard!

4 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2019
if you eventually f*ck her,pls use co*dom because if you give am belle na double wahala be that o

tayooluwole:

lol... bad guy... this is exactly what some of my friends are suggesting

4 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you eventually f*ck her,pls use co*dom because if you give am belle na double wahala be that o

gbam
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by chiommy123(f): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2019
I think you still love her. why not give her another chance but be more careful this time and believe me she will love you more this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2019
chiommy123:
I think you still love her. why not give her another chance but be more careful this time and believe me she will love you more this time

Firstly, thanks for your contribution. But i dont believe in this your statement, she only want to come back because the other side is not good as she expected. If she finally see a man of her dream and fantasy, she will not think it twice before dumping my ass...it will be another episode of sorrow for me...

6 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:
The guy she left you for dumped her and now she's coming back to you. Tell her you have a girlfriend now or just block her number.

6 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:

Firstly, thanks for your contribution. But i dont believe in this your statement, she only want to come back because the other side is not good as she expected. If she finally see a man of her dream and fantasy, she will not think it twice before dumping my ass...it will be another episode of sorrow for me...
Are u minding that sarcastic reply? You are right. Don't give her any chance.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by kay4kay: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Please forgive her. Keep fucking her, meet her parents then tell her you took a loan in the bank for your wedding but before then you will like to repair her parents house. In may when the rainy season is high remove their roof. Then japaaaa cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by ihimiray(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2019
kay4kay:
Please forgive her. Keep fucking her, meet her parents then tell her you took a loan in the bank for your wedding but before then you will like to repair her parents house. In may when the rainy season is high remove their roof. Then japaaaa cheesy
evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by united442(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2019
op dnt play that game with her...i repeat DONT!!!..atleast nt just now..
observe more,let the green light be a legit onegrin cause if you dare make a move and the green light is not a confirm one,e go make her look down on you the more and she go come they win you 2-0grin if you no what i mean..

however,if its a confirm one that she wants you back,o.p runnn,,i repeat runnnn and nvr look back...he cant eat her cake and have it back..

no matter the step or action you take,that mark is already in your heart..

1 Like

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Never go back to someone who caused you that much pain. M-o-v-e O-n.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S£x Worker Disgrace Man Who Refuse To Pay Her After S€x, Expose Man Private Part / My Fiance Has A Child And He Didn't Tell Me / Watch Video Of Barbershop Where Female Barber Kiss And Seduce Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.