Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... (3896 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Bros don't commit suicide in 2019.

1 Like

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2019
united442:
op dnt play that game with her...i repeat DONT!!!..atleast nt just now..
observe more,let the green light be a legit onegrin cause if you dare make a move and the green light is not a confirm one,e go make her look down on you the more and she go come they win you 2-0grin if you no what i mean..

however,if its a confirm one that she wants you back,o.p runnn,,i repeat runnnn and nvr look back...he cant eat her cake and have it back..

no matter the step or action you take,that mark is already in your heart..

you make sense bro... if i think its a green light and actually, not a green light at the end, it will be teeth gnashing part 2

1 Like

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by rex444(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Nothing good comes out of it....don't even think of sleeping with her cos from my deduction, she is scorned and will use any contact offensively

1 Like

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by lakeside30: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2019
"My mother begged her of my behalf" u gat to be kidding me right? your mum in a relationship that will lead to nowhere when she is not your wife yet?

1 Like

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by HumbleBoy21: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:
This is a girl that once broke my heart bitterly. I fell sick. It was terrible and the pain almost unbearable. My mother begged her of my behalf but to no avail. Some of my friends also came into the matter but all was in vein. I felt that was the end of life. She was my first serious relationship and i loved her dearly. However, with time, the feelings i got for her eroded and after months over months, my mind became free. I have forgotten everything about her except once in a while at my lonely time. Since last week, she has been calling me serially and i never returned her call. I was never harsh on her on phone, we exchanged pleasantries as if nothing ever happened. Perhaps, this is the reason why she never got tired of calling. Just yesterday, surprisingly, my mother informed me that she branched her shop to say hi. Is she showing green light of coming back ? Cos i dont want to jump into conclusion. If she is thinking of coming back, then i can boldly say she has played penalty towards the throwing direction... Though, for now, i got no serious relationship that may likely lead to marriage, but her space in my heart is seriously damaged. That time, she insulted her way out of the relationship and almost crossed line with everyone identifiable with me and that tried to pacify the relationship. But now, she is seriously calling and ask about my well-being... Guys, what do you think?
forgive me on what I want to say, honestly.

Your mom begged her, your friends begged her, she didn't listen but Left and now she is showing signs and you are thinking of accepting her back.

Make I no call you ozkwooor.

The number one thing I hate is disrespect

3 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Preshy561(f): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why disrespect your mum cos of a serial cheat?
She met someone who she thinks is better than You, then, she put up with her vicissitude character towards You, then, she got dumped and she remembered she had a guy that loved her dearly and she wants to come around again.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by irumole1975: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
chiommy123:
I think you still love her. why not give her another chance but be more careful this time and believe me she will love you more this time

I'm not perturbed by the laxity in your brain, what I still don't understand is why you've to display it here on Nairaland. Are you this unfortunate?

If you wanna quote me, drop ur number in the comment box. You seems like a good girl to me and I'll want you to give me chance to prove myself to you

2 Likes

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by ghettochild4u(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:
This is a girl that once broke my heart bitterly. I fell sick. It was terrible and the pain almost unbearable. My mother begged her of my behalf but to no avail. Some of my friends also came into the matter but all was in vein. I felt that was the end of life. She was my first serious relationship and i loved her dearly. However, with time, the feelings i got for her eroded and after months over months, my mind became free. I have forgotten everything about her except once in a while at my lonely time. Since last week, she has been calling me serially and i never returned her call. I was never harsh on her on phone, we exchanged pleasantries as if nothing ever happened. Perhaps, this is the reason why she never got tired of calling. Just yesterday, surprisingly, my mother informed me that she branched her shop to say hi. Is she showing green light of coming back ? Cos i dont want to jump into conclusion. If she is thinking of coming back, then i can boldly say she has played penalty towards the throwing direction... Though, for now, i got no serious relationship that may likely lead to marriage, but her space in my heart is seriously damaged. That time, she insulted her way out of the relationship and almost crossed line with everyone identifiable with me and that tried to pacify the relationship. But now, she is seriously calling and ask about my well-being... Guys, what do you think?
If u can.... Bleep d bitch one time n tell her u can't be with her.. Or u just tell her to stop calling that she's no longer ur type of woman....and that ur train has long gone
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by PECON1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
kay4kay:
Please forgive her. Keep fucking her, meet her parents then tell her you took a loan in the bank for your wedding but before then you will like to repair her parents house. In may when the rainy season is high remove their roof. Then japaaaa cheesy
Mr adviser, can u do this thing u just vomited. Evil soul.Op, accept her and ur mom will still beg her again when u guys will inevitably quarrel.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
SaucyBenks:
if you take her back..... you're a bastard!

i will not bro... my friends now hate her pass anything cos some of them knows about the story...
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by kindredspirit(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is it that ex-gf of yours that was bleeping her hostel mate ?

The same girl who was also bleeping her ex-bf, a married man ? The one who you would send money to and she would go visit and bleep the married dude ?

The one that you caught and she told you to forget about her and take her as your younger sister ?

1 Like

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by luvyaself95(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
kay4kay:
Please forgive her. Keep fucking her, meet her parents then tell her you took a loan in the bank for your wedding but before then you will like to repair her parents house. In may when the rainy season is high remove their roof. Then japaaaa cheesy
This Your Advice Na Die oh undecided
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
kindredspirit:
Is it that ex-gf of yours that was bleeping her hostel mate ?

The same girl who was also bleeping her ex-bf, a married man ? The one who you would send money to and she would go visit and bleep the married dude ?

The one that you caught and she told you to forget about her and take her as your younger sister ?

yes oooo bro... you're correct...i once raised a topic here concerning the breakup
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by alert01(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
irumole1975:

I'm not perturbed by the laxity in your brain, what I still don't understand is why you've to display it here on Nairaland. Are you this unfortunate?

If you wanna quote me, drop ur number in the comment box. You seems like a good girl to me and I'll want you to give me chance to prove myself to you

Your head is painning u
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by catwalq(f): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
They don't miss you till the person they' re trying to replace you with is gone....

Like someone said,ignore her brutally.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Biglittlelois(f): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Delete her from your existence, what rubbish, I dislike people that go petty with insults when they want to break up with someone, it's stupidity angry
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Burgerlomo: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:

Friend zone her with huge distance friendship cool
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Burgerlomo: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
ignore her brutally

Yah head correct cool
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Biglittlelois(f): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
decatalyst:

The "brutally" got me.

Never make the mistake of allowing anyone that cause you so much pain, to the extent of making you feel its the end to come back into your life.

The return of anything or anyone is always much bad.

This is always my sermon for relationships.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by ElsonMorali: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:

thanks bro

If just out of curiosity, hear her out and what she has to say for herself.

My guess is, your mom will beg on her behalf, and because you still love her anyway (no matter how much you deny it), you'll take her back, otherwise you'd have blocked her number a long time ago or taken a restraining order against her.

You still love her bro.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Newboss(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nice guys everywhere. SMH

Fūck the shìt outta her. Don't let her go with a normal pussy. Pour all the anger in you into each fūcking session until she realizes she's just a tool.

Fūck her to the point she'll feel times 100 of what you felt angry
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Biglittlelois(f): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
irumole1975:

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by alert01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Most Nigerian girls are dumb and full of pride coupled with entitlement mentality. They already know Nigerians young men bow for pussy. they'll rather polish their pussy than brain. And as such most cannot thrive in an environment where merit only get the work done, and not the power of her pussy and breast.

My one cent : Guys, Bleep the hell outta them with no remorse and no emotion attached. This is easy if you're a cute guy, as most use their body to beg a handsome guy.

Thank me later
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Biglittlelois(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

If just out of curiosity, hear her out and what she has to say for herself.

My guess is, your mom will beg on her behalf, and because you still love her anyway (no matter how much you deny it), you'll take her back, otherwise you'd have blocked her number a long time ago or taken a restraining order against her.

You still love her bro.

Restraining order ke, maka why? She didn't threaten to kill him nah, lol
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Adasun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
chiommy123:
I think you still love her. why not give her another chance but be more careful this time and believe me she will love you more this time
op don't listen to dis trash
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by ElsonMorali: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Restraining order ke, maka why? She didn't threaten to kill him nah, lol

Lol. I was going for worst case scenario ni.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by akaahs(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
forgive me on what I want to say, honestly.

Your mom begged her, your friends begged her, she didn't listen but Left and now she is showing signs and you are thinking of accepting her back.

Make I no call you ozkwooor.

The number one thing I hate is disrespect
I'm with you on this one, I don't take it likely when disrespected
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by UniQue84: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
chiommy123:
trash trash trash

Op pls for your own interest and your mum so that she will not have Bp ...pls don't follow this lady's advice they are birds of same feather ...

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by akinyemi0103(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
wen some 1 lyk dat want to com bak into ur lyf,dn't even tink of welcomin dem,deny nd block her all means of communicating wit u, u communicatin wit her z nt healthy nd myt trigger some tin in u,so jst let her be in her own lane.
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Omega30(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
tayooluwole:
Rule of the game: Never take back an ex.If she left u, there was a reason, if she is coming back, she never still loved, she just found out that either u are richer now or u are better off than the guys she ran to. If it takes a ex more than one month for an ex to come back to her senses.She ain't coming back cos she loved u, she is coming back because u are a left over.An ex is an ex, forgive her but NEVER allow her back into ur life.Except for yanshing sake!!!
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by tayooluwole: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Delete her from your existence, what rubbish, I dislike people that go petty with insults when they want to break up with someone, it's stupidity angry

noted ma
Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by decatalyst(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This is always my sermon for relationships.

You get brain jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Olosho Meaning Please? / Nice Location To Chill In Ibadan / Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.