Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... (3901 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
lilmax:
smh

accept her,marry her

idiot
haba...you don't need to insult him nah. he's made up his mind already to keep her out.

@op don't ever go back. an ex should remain an ex. if I were you I'd have deleted her number and every other thing that can remind you of her. and stop picking her calls. like most people have said she has gone round sampling and didn't find anyone better so u r just an option she can control unlike the others who have had her and thrown her away. it's a pity ladies don't recognise good guys until they have been used by the so-called bad guys they love so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiance Has A Child And He Didn't Tell Me / Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue / He Finally Asked Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.