Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra (71598 Views)

I Sighted A Strange Object At Night: Could It Be A Falling Star?? / Astronomers Have Found A Previously Unseen Type Of Object Circling A Distant Sta / Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
Who have an idea what it is, we ask some elders at my side they said they don't know. we dig it out when digging a pit. Any idea?
where exactly??
there may be more under the ground
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by shadeyinka(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
Who have an idea what it is, we ask some elders at my side they said they don't know. we dig it out when digging a pit. Any idea?
Can you please contact

Department of Archaeology,
University of Ibadan.

You may have stumbled on the earliest settlement of the Ibo race.

Are those terracotta or bronze artifacts?

6 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Blankstare(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Those are soap stones belonging to a particular civilization in that area, contact the nearest museums to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Toni19: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
for how much? you think your government understands or value these stuffs...sell the items to western world, they will tell you how valuable they are.
smatt1711:
This is an artfats ,is a sign of ancient civilization in your location, is a valuable something and be sold to FG
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by tom933601: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
if you are not careful, your friend will take your life for those thing in your possession

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by MEDICPATH(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
will that be true ?

More .....
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by elevated2: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
You can also contact the local TV/Radio stations
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
take me to the location I can pay you 500k-1million

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by JJBROS(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is witchcraft machine tools....

cool
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Lymasaba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
why is it all broken brother you should have dig it more carefully.. anyway fruity days ahead congratulations
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Hades2016(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
EVILFOREST:

AFRICAN ELDERS know anything...?
Apart from Original Schnaaps and Ogogoro....??
u no get sense grin grin grin grin

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
will that be true ?

More .....

This looks very much like Igbo Ukwu artifacts when compared with another igbo ukwu artifact i have attached.

OP this is historical gold and has the potential of breaking the chains of poverty hanging over your generation.

Currently a number of igbo ukwu artifacts are in the British Museum and i am damn sure they can't wait to get their hands on more.

What you have look very old and carbon dating will easily expose the age. The older the more valuable.

Go and get that land properly documented otherwise OYO will be your case soon.

Reach out to the British Museum or any other credible museum known for their passion over Nigerian historical artifacts. They would probably ask you for a sample so they can check for authenticity and age. Get a lawyer who would be able to draft legal documents on your behalf in order not to enable the interested parties rip you off.

Check the markings on the igbo Ukwu artifacts i have attached and notice the similarity

7 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by MEDICPATH(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
will that be true ?

More .....

That's an igboukwu artifact...Are you close to the Eri kingdom...You can make millions from that alone...there is a museum in anambra take it there and negotiate.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
nigeria is a fucking useless country. truth be told all we are convern about is OIL OIL OIL.

the oil should just dey up before 2020
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
will that be true ?

More .....

This particular one you have here looks like a bell and its often made from bronze in those days. I am sure it can be polished back to life
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Eberex(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by mistercharles: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Igbukwu artifacts.
Go sell them to a museum cheesy
Money don land
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Gboy101: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by kikake: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
From Anam
bra State

Where in Anambra state?
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by HomeOfMe(f): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
Are those not landmines?
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by aluko465(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
But u shld av tell us hw far u av dig i mean d depth

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by iswallker(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
start working hard so that you can amount to something in life...that's the meaning of the shit you dug up..m
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by goldust777: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Those are relics of the original inhabitants of the land anambra people seized the while migrating from Israel kiss

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
goldust777:
Those are relics of the original inhabitants of the land anambra people seized the while migrating from Israel kiss
I thought you said Igbos did not migrate from Israel grin
What happened?

cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by DrMuzungu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
That is an alien kalabash!!!

Now, joking aside, call some archeologists to examine it, but don't let them take it with them, they must check it in front of you or you won't seе iт агаiн.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by ewizard1: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
All you yelling, "secure that land" "don't show anyone" "be careful this" "be careful that"

He is on Nairaland FP. Now the world knows and whoever wants migth start the plan to get him. grin

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Emilokoiyawon: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Beautiful ancient Igala or Igbo culture, destroyed by Christianity and colonialism.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Eberex(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Xaos:
Let us know your geographical location.
This will enable us to make a good educative guess.

You no read the title of the post?
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
olaolaking:
As if he is the owner of the land

Well, he'd be the best person to answer that.

And if he is not the owner, he should stay close to the owner as an adviser/special assistant grin

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Emilokoiyawon: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
pelicanbeau:
Call on a museum to come and buy them only that they are cut and damaged. The spirits in them may not be potent again

Just like the stupid spirit that control Christians every Sunday. tongue
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

Thats vibranium. Nigeria is the next Wakanda of Africa
it only looks that vibranium but that's not vibranium.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by rocoh(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:

Sir, what you are holding will be of great ramifications if certain things are true about it. There is a lot of Gap in our prehistoric accounts and this you re holdong might solve it. Isaiah Anozie of Igbo ukwu there in Anambra State also accidentally discovered the now cherished Igbo Ukwu bronzes while he was similarly digging for a cistern. Are those things metallic or stone?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age / Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.