Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,462 members, 7,826,764 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra (71634 Views)

I Sighted A Strange Object At Night: Could It Be A Falling Star?? / Astronomers Have Found A Previously Unseen Type Of Object Circling A Distant Sta / Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by HardMirror(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
BruncleZuma:
The 'rusts' on it is consistent with copper or bronze. You should definitely call out to an archeologist (legit ones) not an artifact thief.
yes. That greenish color is an oxide of copper only reason why am am taking this serious. That is evidence of it being a real relic

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
LadyReacted:
Fake, when you dig up something from the earth, it naturally should have earth particles on the body. Show us the site and your teammates.

Stop spreading fake news please

Are you this daft?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
whyteteeth:
Those things don’t look like metal work. They look more like concrete or earth moulding. It may not be that old if it’s not of metal.

Can't you see the corroding ? These are metal

Very old.metal artificats
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
obiekunie1:

I have been trying to reach out to the slowpoke and he doesn't want to respond. this is how they end up wasting their opportunity.

if carbon dating proves these artifact are up to 500 years old the fool will be playing with at least some very good thousands of dollars excluding total purchase of that entire area and settling every one involved.
na wa o. The guy is almost sure to mess that whole site up. Excavation of such relics can be delicate. Na wa o. Hope he stops and does the right thing by contacting proper archaeologists
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by eastTKBorn: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Be careful Don't reveiw Your location to anyone Yet and Be careful remember krish!!!
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
I pray let them be Chukwu Okike Abiama equipments to destroy Nigeria and British terrorist in our Biafraland.

The Biafran ancient weapons are resurrecting to combating Fulani terrorist government of operation Python dance in Biafraland.

You are an illiterate obviously
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boo3nity:
Ever heard of dark magic, voodoo n African family curse?
Well you just dug up one. Prepare yourself for the after-effects of digging up Pandora herself!

Stark illiterate spotted
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by 3kay945(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
BetPro122:

OP see i've been digging my backward since I saw this post early momo.

Only found nylon bags, used condoms, threads, manure.

I don dig sotey I don dey see white sand yet No Artifacts.

Not fair o

Keep trying bro... good things doesn't come easy. cool
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by 8stargeneral: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is black gold cry.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
obiekunie1:

I have been trying to reach out to the slowpoke and he doesn't want to respond. this is how they end up wasting their opportunity.

if carbon dating proves these artifact are up to 500 years old the fool will be playing with at least some very good thousands of dollars excluding total purchase of that entire area and settling every one involved.

Very true

If this is the rsre igboukwu tribe artifacts this dude could be looking at millions of dollars

The site alone will fetch million because it could be one of the famous igboukwu hidden burial location

I am trying to contact him for the royal museum in the United kingdom

Do you have his number ?
He should delete this thread

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by thinkmoney(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
Who have an idea what it is, we ask some elders at my side they said they don't know. we dig it out when digging a pit. Any idea?
bro. I advice u to stop whatever work u are doing on the site. keep the location secret. contact BBC. you might end up hitting ur jackpot and at the same time doing the Igbo nation a lot of good. my no. I will like to be among this nice discovery. 07066012233. I am passionate about our history and archaeology in general
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Donchukz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
peteruuu:
shocked
Run for your life!
Illiteracy at it's peak
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
1stbest:
Who have an idea what it is, we ask some elders at my side they said they don't know. we dig it out when digging a pit. Any idea?

Hello my brother

Please disregard thinkmoney , obiekunie1 and any other members asking for your contacts

I just shared your photos with very interested serious people and they want to discuss with you and properly inspect this find .

Do not get carried away lest you loose out . I am willing to pay you for just sharing your contact

Hello Mr Seun kindly assist me in facilitating a connection between myself and the gentle man who shared this photos I. Will cover any costs

Can. You share a number I can speak with you on as a representative of this young man, and I am willing to pay to have this thread deleted immediately.

Seun please share your number in a dm

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by xcelentattitude(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

Bros turn that site to an archeology site, there is goldmine of artefacts there to unearth, ancient civilization things.
You can look for a good archeologist from a university to study this for you. It'll turn him to a prof while you can get money from local and overseas interest on the land, plus some of those things will def fetcg goid money after verification.
Make sure you have a c of o to that land too sir

Sense will not kee you grin
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by xcelentattitude(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nobody even cared to ask him what the pit was meant for....... grin

Who knows what he wanted to do with the pit undecided
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
F
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Lovelife433(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Foodforthought:

You don't know your spellings, at ur age! Olodo.
Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwike were Bini men I guess.
i too no is what is killing igbo, dat is why fulani will keep ruling u ppl. did i Aske u for corectoin? Oponu ode dis is were u sabi book. Animal.

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Gulher: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

It's either you are a child or very naive

Do you understand how much foreign museums pay for igbo ukwu artifacts ? That I'd the post tribe of ibo people

Documents shoe that very little is known of this tribe because they created several hidden caves to hide their artifacts when the white men first landed in that area

For decades people have been searching for the locations of those caves

This man will be rich if he is smart and the location of this find maybe one of those hidden caves
whatever.

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by xcelentattitude(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigerians sha, he should at least try to put the stuff together nau, he kept holding it separately like Nigeria election. grin

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Lovelife433(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
pek:
in a bid to be mischievous, you showed how daft you are. It is curse not course!
u go beter for ur mama inshalah Amin. Did i Aske u for corectoin? werey u will soon enter market for ur over sabi, Ewu cambia.

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by zoedew: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Very true

If this is the rsre igboukwu tribe artifacts this dude could be looking at millions of dollars

The site alone will fetch million because it could be one of the famous igboukwu hidden burial location

I am trying to contact him for the royal museum in the United kingdom

Do you have his number ?
He should delete this thread

And quickly too! His very life could be in danger of those who know!
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

[s]Hello my brother

Please disregard thinkmoney , obiekunie1 and any other members asking for your contacts

I just shared your photos with very interested serious people and they want to discuss with you and properly inspect this find .

Do not get carried away lest you loose out . I am willing to pay you for just sharing your contact

Hello Mr Seun kindly assist me in facilitating a connection between myself and the gentle man who shared this photos I. Will cover any costs

Can. You share a number I can speak with you on as a representative of this young man, and I am willing to pay to have this thread deleted immediately.

Seun please share your number in a dm[/s]

he should disregard me abi?

you are very funny!

anyways i have taken a closer look at the so-called find and the sculpture looks like it is done with Papier-mâché and it also look like a secondary school art work.

again, if these things were dug out from beneath the earth, considering the color of earth in my state, the art will look more reddish brown based on how long it has been in the soil - at least there would av been some plaster of reddish brown soil on it. unless of course if the guy has washed them off - and if that be the case, the marche would av look wet-washed.

again, the substance that can stay long in earth without being messed up is clay, bronze, iron?, ore, gold, diamond, titanium and meteor and the substance these craft is made up of is definitely none of the listed.

i stand to be corrected sha!

in the mean time sir - you can have them. rmeber me whn your oyibos in 'landan' buy them! cheesy
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by APCsupporter: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
EdiAbali:

Zombie, why have you switched immediately?

That's why I fear you Afonjas

The joke is on you. I am not Yoruba. Now bounce back to your cage of eternal losers
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Xmen149(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
money
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by stasius: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bros you don make am!

So much pounds and Euros before you there. Its most likely an artefact!
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Snow02: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont think we have archeologists in nigeria
I'm one nigga
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by APCsupporter: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
EdiAbali:

Did I mention or call you Yoruba?

There could be Afonja from any ethnic group and not only Yoruba.

YOU'RE AN AFONJA!

And secondly, from my knowledge Afonja was a real warrior. Unlike hoe-jukwu and cownu the cowards.
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
obiekunie1:

he should disregard me abi?

you are very funny!

anyways i have taken a closer look at the so-called find and the sculpture looks like it is done with Papier-mâché and it also look like a secondary school art work.

again, if these things were dug out from beneath the earth, considering the color of earth in my state, the art will look more reddish brown based on how long it has been in the soil - at least there would av been some plaster of reddish brown soil on it. unless of course if the guy has washed them off - and if that be the case, the marche would av look wet-washed.

again, the substance that can stay long in earth without being messed up is clay, bronze, iron?, ore, gold, diamond, titanium and meteor and the substance these craft is made up of is definitely none of the listed.

i stand to be corrected sha!

in the mean time sir - you can have them. rmeber me whn your oyibos in 'landan' buy them! cheesy

this stuff looks too crafted to be done by paper machete..it real bro dont doubt..

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by Firstinline(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=1stbest post=76908067]Who have an idea what it is, we ask some elders at my side they said they don't know. we dig it out when digging a pit. Any idea?[/quote

Are those things made of stone?
Re: Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra by mema900: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
smatt1711:
This is an artfats ,is a sign of ancient civilization in your location, is a valuable something and be sold to FG

Our own buhari FG?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age / Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.