Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

"I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola (44969 Views)

I Remain Governor Until Supreme Court Says Otherwise - Gov Sule / Umahi Wins As Appeal Court Dismisses Case, To Remain Governor / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by InaNla(f): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ole buruku
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by xreal: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Let's see who wins at the end of this game.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by CHEEPO: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=yerokunphilips post=76938210][/quote]

Be careful sir, u might even die and your children before them. Indomime brain.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmm, so on what legal backing was he nullified?.....

He has so much confidence not from the masses but his masters

May God continue to cause confusion in devil's territory Amen

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Dimmy20(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
In your dream
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by teniolav: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
i pray anyone with stolen mandate in nigeria dies this year and two of their kids
shocked
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by badoh(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Honestly, our electoral laws are fraught with so many irregularities which should looked into. The normal thing should be once a tribunal nullifies an election, that person should sieze to be acting as governor while the speaker of the house of assembly be sworn in immediately. The one that calls himself governor but removed by tribunal and the petitioner should both approach the court of appeal and supreme Court to fight it out. This will prevent somebody from using the state resources to fight his legal battles.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by CHEEPO: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
i pray anyone with stolen mandate in nigeria dies this year and two of their kids

Be careful sir, u might even die and your children or unborn before them. Indomime brain
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by boxypane(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Well said. Let the law decide.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Half salary governor.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=CHEEPO post=76938971]

Be careful sir, u might even die and your children or unborn before them. Indomime brain[/quoteAre you one of them who rig elections?]
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Num07033711115(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
For him dream
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Eclement(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tell that to TRIBUNAL
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
SLAP44:
In your dreams Sir grin

If by tomorrow you don't hand over to Uncle Adeleke, Gbagbo will be your middle name.

They must have given billions to omisore. Omisore gained the most. Oyetola needs to understand that you can't subvert the will of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Fadomero(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
yes u are forget dat dullard Adeleke he will only be governor on news papers
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by akinsuraj(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely correct
not state of osun again like aregberasca will say time will tell
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
God only gives power, even is U steal the mandate.. two things will happen..
Either U die this year or U leave the seat.

Any stolen mandate will be recovered this year or the person dies...

I mean it.. from A to Z
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by ChristianNorth: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
AntiWailer:
Sure, until supreme court decides if necessary.

Wike was Governor despite losing at tribunal and appeal court until supreme court over turned the ruling.

It does not work that way. Ignorance is not a virtue.

Separate hatred from ignorance. We are where we are today as a country because the number of ignorant people kept increasing despite education and Youths now allow politicians think for them.

Slogan,phrases and plenty ridiculous mindset.

I pray he lose at the supreme court but that does not change the way the system works.
Has he filed for appeal officially, no.

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
You will cease to be governor in no distance time .
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE. YOU'RE A WIZARD.GOD HAS NO INTEREST IN PRAYERS LIKE THIS.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by novenatim(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
The earlier the better you do the needful, the better for you. A judgement from elections tribunal has limitations, the moment INEC issues certificate of return to the authentic governor then you must vacate the seat. But before that enjoy it while it last
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
midform:
Good one! Oyetola-governor of Osun state Adeleke-governor of state of Osun
grin
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by olajizz01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
realstars:
You know already that your time is up.
Guess if the apex courts say otherwise, you won't start wailing
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by kirkwood: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Appeal is not a stay of execution until you obtain an interlocutary injunction. Judgement takes immediate effect from the date of delivery of judgement. So he is no longer the governor in the eye of the law, for now. It's only in Nigeria that things are done backwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by olaswim: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Who is deceiving you
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by olajizz01(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
SLAP44:
In your dreams Sir grin

If by tomorrow you don't hand over to Uncle Adeleke, Gbagbo will be your middle name.
Do you go to school at all, or wailing has just beclouded your reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.