Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

"I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola (44967 Views)

I Remain Governor Until Supreme Court Says Otherwise - Gov Sule / Umahi Wins As Appeal Court Dismisses Case, To Remain Governor / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Monday60655(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Keep on deceiving your self and gullible followers
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Denikayan: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
midform:
Good one!
Oyetola-governor of Osun state
Adeleke-governor of state of Osun

You did believe you have made a comment to something you know nothing about.

The fact is that , you exposed your utmost ignorance to political and judicial matters.

Indomie kid
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by LustreChris(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
i pray anyone with stolen mandate in nigeria dies this year and two of their kids

Eyin tun buru oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by okonja(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
SLAP44:
In your dreams Sir grin

If by tomorrow you don't hand over to Uncle Adeleke, Gbagbo will be your middle name.

It doesn't work that way
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by dapillar: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
If i hear.

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Legendguru: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
really.↓↓↓
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by brightec(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
AntiWailer:
Sure, until supreme court decides if necessary.

Wike was Governor despite losing at tribunal and appeal court until supreme court over turned the ruling.

The Wike was a different case, the tribunal cancelled the election and ordered for fresh Elections, since INEC had not conducted a fresh Elections yet that's why Wike remained in Office until the SC judgement

In this case the tribunal declared Adeleke winner and ordered that certificate of return should be given to him and that can't take place on a weekend, Oyetola will still be in office until he receives his certificate from INEC because there can't be a LACUNA in government
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by scribble: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
LustreChris:

Eyin tun buru oooo shocked shocked shocked

people stealing mandate are kind abi

when naija wan turn to open defecation capital of the world, overtaking India

I said they should die by fire! by thunder!
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Faitholu(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
This Oyetola is just ranting. If he is not smart enough to appeal first thing Monday morning, and ensure the court issue stay of execution on the Tribunal order; if Adeleke should be issued certificate of return and the state CJ swear him in immediately, Oyetola would have to fight other battles outside Govt House.

He who is smart and fast and "bribe" enough get on now.... This is naaija, remember Adamawa case won by keyaamo in 2014
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by AntiWailer: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
brightec:

The Wike was a different case, the tribunal cancelled the election and ordered for fresh Elections, since INEC had not conducted a fresh Elections yet that's why Wike remained in Office until the SC judgement

In this case the tribunal declared Adeleke winner and ordered that certificate of return should be given to him and that can't take place on a weekend, Oyetola will still be in office until he receives his certificate from INEC because there can't be a LACUNA in government

He will get a stay of execution first thing on Monday morning and also appeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by princegeo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
OGA where is your ur boss Aregbeshola

Has he left u
I served in these state durin Aregbeshola tenure and I must tell u that APC has done nothing in osun

Osun should just be mergerd wuth Ibadan because it's just a glorified town
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by denjluk: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are a learner. Oga ask Areegbe why you are there!

Your 4months Industrial training at Governor office has finished! So, it is time to go home (Eko ya!)
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by alezzy13: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
i pray anyone with stolen mandate in nigeria dies this year and two of their kids

Has it gotten to this level? And to think this got almost 200likes.

With such mindset but you and ur likes are no different from a ballot snatching thug or BH bomber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by raphaeladeyele: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Alright
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by scribble: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
alezzy13:

Has it gotten to this level? And to think this got almost 200likes.

With such mindset but you and ur likes are no different from a ballot snatching thug or BH bomber

i liked your comment. welcome to the club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.