Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

"I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola (44968 Views)

I Remain Governor Until Supreme Court Says Otherwise - Gov Sule / Umahi Wins As Appeal Court Dismisses Case, To Remain Governor / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Melonny(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
AntiWailer:
Sure, until supreme court decides if necessary.

Wike was Governor despite losing at tribunal and appeal court until supreme court over turned the ruling.

It does not work that way. Ignorance is not a virtue.

Separate hatred from ignorance. We are where we are today as a country because the number of ignorant people kept increasing despite education and Youths now allow politicians think for them.

Slogan,phrases and plenty ridiculous mindset.

I pray he lose at the supreme court but that does not change the way the system works.
Good one.. They are so consumed by hatred that they don't think at all...
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by fortunechy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
just start packing ur stuff cuz ur time is up.... Evil party
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Bewiseedet(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
what a disgrace.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Albedo27(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please that design on his Agbada, is it 0+0 or 8+8?
Cause is either he leaves with 0+0 or he stays with the usual 4+4.

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Truthbites: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
APC/Oyetola merely filed a notice of Appeal though. File the full appeal first
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by holuphisayor(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
badoh:
Honestly, our electoral laws are fraught with so many irregularities which should looked into. The normal thing should be once a tribunal nullifies an election, that person should sieze to be acting as governor while the speaker of the house of assembly be sworn in immediately. The one that calls himself governor but removed by tribunal and the petitioner should both approach the court of appeal and supreme Court to fight it out. This will prevent somebody from using the state resources to fight his legal battles.
True talk.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Oricha79(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ignorance of the law full nairaland....hmmm
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by scribble: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
CHEEPO:

Be careful sir, u might even die and your children or unborn before them. Indomime brain

stfu and swerve
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Has he filed for appeal officially, no.

There he goes grin grin grin

Then attend swearing in on monday.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Oricha79(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
badoh:
Honestly, our electoral laws are fraught with so many irregularities which should looked into. The normal thing should be once a tribunal nullifies an election, that person should sieze to be acting as governor while the speaker of the house of assembly be sworn in immediately. The one that calls himself governor but removed by tribunal and the petitioner should both approach the court of appeal and supreme Court to fight it out. This will prevent somebody from using the state resources to fight his legal battles.
you just hit the nail on the head... our constitution and electral act are frud.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
i pray anyone with stolen mandate in nigeria dies this year and two of their kids
nawaooooo...
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy

This one doesn't know anything

The dissenting judgement which caused the so-called split vote
Suggested cancelling the election and holding a new election
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Agugbadin: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
i pray anyone with stolen mandate in nigeria dies this year and two of their kids

Amen
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by FemiEddy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
Unfortunately you can't tell God what to do, We can only all pray for mercy, You are not perfect, neither am I. Stop this kind of prayer brother. More blessings
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Hoodbilonia: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is just like sars flaggin down a yahoo boy
Who ddnt log out of his iphone
Your time is up
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by PrettyEneawan(f): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
Wickedness In High Places

Have You Offended God Since The Beginning Of This Year?
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Aystarz: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
realstars:
You know already that your time is up.

Any governor who must always say "I remain the Governor" to get the people's attention isn't really a governor.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by tinsel: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
SLAP44:
In your dreams Sir grin

If by tomorrow you don't hand over to Uncle Adeleke, Gbagbo will be your middle name.
Why are you ignorant kid?
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Tecno66: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
scribble:
I wish God can just make such a Pronoucement, I assure you that more than half of those who won the last general elections in Nigeria including PMB will resign fast fast.
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by farem: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:
Just till this evening. By Monday morning, you’re handing over to the rightful Governor, the people’s mandate.

Primary four pupil who is taught Civic Education should tutor you on legal workings.
Wailing and Judiciary are two different things
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by mike1994reds: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
badoh:
When I see sensible people like you speak, it renews my hope in Nigeria. Thank you!
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by Leomyke4(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by geo4c: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cum wen the Supreme abi appellate court dey do the finial decision sef??
Dey should do quick make we know whr we dey for the matter
Re: "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola by yerokunphilips: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
CHEEPO:

Be careful sir, u might even die and your children before them. Indomime brain.
Check I only quote someone before me ,asking myself how can you be wishing some else death all because of election . I will never wish anybody death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.