Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (54460 Views)

Kwankwanso And Pride / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by theoldpretender(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
laffwitmi:
Buhari is a mini god in the north

Unfortunately.

As far back as 1996...there were Buhari stickers on commercial vehicles in the North. (Alongside those of Abacha).

Even in 1999...when Buhari was not running, or even thinking of running...there were stickers all over of Buhari on commercial vehicles.

Now...how many Northern politicians can compete against that.!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
AFONJA, U SEE UR LIFE.

UR NOW BEGGING FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY, WEN SS/SE ARE BEGGING SOKOTO AND KANO TO CONTINUE IN 2023

NYWAY IT IS TOO LATE NOW.

KWANKWASHO AND TAMBUWAL ARE WELL POSITIONED AND POISED TO RECLAIM PRESIDENCY FOR PDP COME 2023, WITH ALL OIL STATES IN THE BAG.

BUHARI IS NO LONGER A FACTOR.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bigii:

Who told you Atiku lost his polling unit?
Mr fake news, Atiku won his polling unit with good margin.
He won that of gubernatorial not presidential
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Kennyfancy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win again. grin
illusion

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:

AFONJA, U SEE UR LIFE.

UR NOW BEGGING FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY, WEN SS/SE ARE BEGGING SOKOTO AND KANO TO CONTINUE IN 2023
What do you mean by beg? Igbo have slaved too much for PDP in the last 24 years for them not to consider you for their Presidential ticket. Do you think PDP only considers Igbo good enough for houseboy?

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Bigii(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
matex97:
He won that of gubernatorial not presidential

Both presidential and gubernatorial polls
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by MrBONE2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win again. grin

@Modified grin

You hayaaf said it all the bitter truthgrin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by theoldpretender(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

I expect 2023 to be the year of the South.

SE and SW would be fighting over who gets it in both parties.

APC SW
PDP SE.

with Northern running mates

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by slawomir: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
willyjacs:
oga tell us one thing buhari did to islamize Nigeria or tell us how buhari is islamizing Nigeria nd how he is a religious bigot?

You don't know anything son
Put on your intellectual cap and read what is happening in Nigeria
Northerners are not voting for integrity
These guys are very smart
They are voting for who will keep their interest
And atiku does not give a single fucckkkk about the interest of any particular region

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by willyjacs(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
slawomir:

Why don't you ask yourself if it was buhari and el rufai contesting
What would have been the outcome. The vote would have been divided in the North because both are in for the Islamic agenda and the born to rule mentality

Yes northerners refuse to vote for atiku and pdp because atiku is a liberal man who is well exposed and doesn't give a fuckkkk about religion and born to rule mentality!
oga tell how buhari is trying to islamize or is islamizing Nigeria and how he is a religious bigot?
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
deji17:
What do you mean by beg? Igbo have slaved too mucj for PDP in the lasr 24 years for them not to consider you for their Presidential ticket. Do you think PDP only considers Igbo good enough for houseboy?

THIS IS WHERE I SAY, GOOD DAY SIR.

SLAM THE DOOR ON HIS TIGER SCRATCH FACE.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Leomyke4(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by udemzyudex(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Babzrockman:
People vote candidates not party in most areas

Funny, you guys should keep deceiving yourself on this kano and Sokoto talk.

The truth still remains that they work against Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Amuocha: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
We in the SE would gladly use our body language to support another Northern to rule from 2023 - 2031.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by willyjacs(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
slawomir:

You don't know anything son
Put on your intellectual cap and read what is happening in Nigeria
And atiku does not give a single fucckkkk about the interest of any particular region
oga I ask again,don't bend the topic.

how is buhari islamizing Nigeria?
telling one thing he is doing to islamize Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by RealityShot: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
laurel03:
presidential vote diff from governorship.. Case study Southwest in 2011 voted for GEJ and in governorship election they voted against pdp governors candidates for ACN candidates.
What happened in North against Atiku, majority don't like him and see him as symbol of corruption and unholy person even Atiku margin in is state was poor.
Atiku can't win death PMB in Kano,Sokoto, Kastina, Kebbi and other far North
well said O! I was a PO in SW during 2011 elections..so true!

Buhari,
THE CONQUEROR OF BIAFRA!
The man who saved the North from losing the oil wealth!

taaa! Who born Atiku, "Babangida's boy"?

Atiku should be grateful that he is not in jail.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by albaniy1: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Don't mind her, she is a yoruba moslem and we understand the game she is trying to play.

Tambuwal 2023

thou im A DIOE HARD FAN OF D LIFELESS 1 BUT IM WIT U HERE
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Xisnin(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
theoldpretender:

People like Ibori, Nnamani, etc would disagree with you. wink

See Abia state. Obvious that the sitting governor has failed, Alex Otti was there as a viable alternative...and yet people voted for PDP again.(thanks to kerosene endorsement).

Then you should read Reuben Abati's expereince working for the campaign of a South West governorship candidate...and how people were 'asking for money'

There are governors like Gandollars all over the country. Gandollars mistake was that he got caught.

How do I know you are not a smuggler or a political thug?
I don't know and it will be stupid of me to assume you are.

No person ever get convicted without being caught.
Ibori was already out of the government house when he was "caught" and jailed in the UK.

I repeat again, that no southern governor can remain popular if they get caught like Ganduje.
All politician's spend money on elections and Abati is quite a fool to feign surprise when he
also received millions as campaign money during the 2015 elections.

But people in the south will likely vote for a politician who spends money and might be a thief than a Gandollar
who spends money but is certainly a thief.

Just because there are free criminals does not give the arrested ones immunity from consequences.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by SmartMen: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
yes they did
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:

THIS IS WHERE I SAY, GOOD DAY SIR.

SLAM THE DOOR ON HIS TIGER SCRATCH FACE.
The Presidency under PDP that Igbo laboured for in the last 24 years has become elusive. Damn PDP.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by globemoney: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
EloquentMedia:
Firstly, I don't believe that Atiku lost. But even if he did, here are possible explanations
1. Atiku de-marketed himself by careless statements like I will sale NNPC and I will make my friends rich
2. Atiku has a corruption tag to his name, though theyre all allegations--not proven
3. The North fears restructuring because they will be further impoverished as many of them survive by oil money
4. Their preachers were scaring people by the Igbo VP
5. Kwankwaso has a 2023 agenda which may not be possible by an Atiku presidency and a possible second term bid

Any or all of these may have contributed to his defeat
Atiku lost. Atiku lost. Why is it hard for you people to understand and accept this fact

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Honor10: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
We in the SE would gladly use our body language to support another Northern to rule from 2023 - 2031.

yes, go and support them, northern slaves. Thank God ur votes are useless anyway, Jonathan and Atiku can say Better.

SW presidency 2023, if e pain u, kill urself.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Indispensable85(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
Anybody with brain will know all those politicians don't want anybody else but buhari.

We shall see how it goes in 2023

That's just the truth. The north wanted Buhari again and they voted in that direction.
If you see the way the votes came in from the north,you'll know it was a consensus of the north to return Buhari again.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Moukandjo: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Shikena

They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin
But you know say e get one particular set of people from a particular landlocked region you can classify as the dumbest ever that'll be the only ones in the south who would vote for a northern PDP candidate in 2023 even if PDP present Shekau against someone like Osinbajo?
Make I give you hint: Na those same people wey be say just because they want to forcefully attach themselves to Israel, they'll delude themselves & tell you the equivalent of the Israeli prime minister's name, Netanyahu, in their language is Iwuanyanwu!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by brainbox80: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Babzrockman:
People vote candidates not party in most areas
NOT SURE ABOUT THIS, IF NOT GANDOLLAR COULD NOT HAVE SEEN MORE THAN 1000 VOTES.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Indispensable85(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Shikena

They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin

Hahaha. ....... I like your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by knightehis(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
slawomir:
Why don't you ask yourself if it was buhari and el rufai contesting
What would have been the outcome. The vote would have been divided in the North because both are in for the Islamic agenda and the born to rule mentality

Yes northerners refuse to vote for atiku and pdp because atiku is a liberal man who is well exposed and doesn't give a fuckkkk about religion and born to rule mentality!
South west, south east and south south should Put on their intellectual cap and read what is happening in Nigeria
Mumuism
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by gosmoney(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding
don't u knw it ws rigged abi what kind of stupid question is dat
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Gazzy88(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Shikena

They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win [b]rig
. grin [/b]
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olujastro: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
theoldpretender:

I expect 2023 to be the year of the South.

SE and SW would be fighting over who gets it in both parties.

APC SW
PDP SE.

with Northern running mates
I would have thought so too and would love to see such a contest, but PDP is PDP... very dumb and predictable. Unless they're reading my comment and change.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
You mean no Igbo man is considered good enough to win PDP presidential ticket? But Igbo has been doing boi boi for that party since 1999.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.