Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region (14559 Views)

Underdevelopment In Africa: Use Your Brain Now Or Perish - Melie Onyejepu / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by deomelo: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
And the same poor people with the most worthless and incompetent and looting and stealing governors won't stop electing and re-electing the same useless and incompetent governors fro the same worthless political party.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by deomelo: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Remember the little school girl from Delta state?

This is the girl and her school.

How sad..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Ubenedictus(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
dhestiney:
thank you bro. I got tired of quoting that guy. Oshiomole himself had his lapses but he is still by far the best edo state has had since 1999
Dont mind him, he is not from edo state,
Even since creation of d state only two previous governor can be called with osho as gud governors.
1. ambrose ali
2. ogbemudia
even though ali worked mainly in just present esan west and especially ekpoma while ogbemudia concentrated in benin.

None of them still had the coverage or projects osho did, i dont even think ogbemudia affected benin as much as osho.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Ubenedictus(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
jrusky:
Don't lament bro ask Oshio the humanape crossbreed to explain because instead for him to be looking for way the federal govt will better his state and his region he is busy rigging election everywhere carrying the wizard broom around with nothing to show for it.

Obaseki I like you but I hate your party with passion.
Actually edo is getting its fair share of federal projects, the abuja-benin road is under construction, the uromi-agbor road is under construction, the benin agbor road is ok, the benin-ore road has been completed.... That is the federal roads in edo state.

So as you can see federal presence is felt in edo under apc.
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Khaleell001(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
OneCorner:
Tinubu evil man gulping all the south south funds.
He will soon meet his Waterloo

It seems you just don't like the man Tinubu.

I just pity those who spent money on you thinking you can reason well.

So Tinubu was gulping Delta state fund when Ibori, Uduaghan and now Okowa was busy "developing" that state.
Tinubu was busy gulping Bayelsa state fund when Alamegsiya, Timipre Slyva were busy "developing " that state.

Thunder where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Khaleell001(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Very true, bayelsa, delta and river state comes to mind.

It's only Edo and akwa ibom trying.

Southerners should sit up, by 2030 we'll start deporting those Muslims northerners

After making a well thought quote you ended it with a very foolish statement.
How are northern Muslims your problems?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Actually edo is getting its fair share of federal projects, the abuja-benin road is under construction, the uromi-agbor road is under construction, the benin agbor road is ok, the benin-ore road has been completed.... That is the federal roads in edo state.

So as you can see federal presence is felt in edo under apc.

Then what is the argument of Obaseki then if Edo now a paradise? Just asking pls.
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by jrusky(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
maasoap:

And that's why political office holders under the platform of PDP are treating you guys like poor pigs because they know you have limited your options. PDP since 1999 without tangible developments

Oh I'm back for you Mr so pls kindly point to one thing I mean one thing Buhari govt has started on their own and finished till date?(Pls don't come here to drop that bull crap it's not Jonathan that start this or it's Buhari that start it nonsense)

For mentioning pigs in your post bro you and all apc are complete cow dungs branded as chocolate. Your level of zombism its unreedemable. In everything I can tell you that apc zombies are the most lunatic set of human ever existed or created including you. Apc goats have eyes but can't see, they brain but can not reason independently.

Bro wake up from your slumber I will say it a million time apc is useless, a scam, disgusting liars and no apology for that so do your worst bro. I hate apc forever that will stand.

Waiting for your respond ok .......
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Ubenedictus(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
jrusky:

Then what is the argument of Obaseki then if Edo now a paradise? Just asking pls.
This means u lack comprehension, obaseki didnt complain about edo or fg, he is talking about ss leader aka governors who lack practical long term plans.

Edo is not a paradise but for the last 10year their goverment has been working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Emmanuelcann: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
nineone:
How exactly is Edo trying? What development is going on over there?
Obaseki is really working. It's evident!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Emmanuelcann:
in what area? And how's he above every other Niger Delta governor in terms of performance?
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
deomelo:
Remember the little school girl from Delta state?

This is the girl and her school.

How sad..
and there are no schools this one is better than in Edo?
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by deomelo: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
nineone:
and there are no schools this one is better than in Edo?

Who is talking about Edo?

Or the fact that there are bad schools in Edo means the ones in Delta are not bad as stated?

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to say.
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
deomelo:

Who is talking about Edo?

Or the fact that there are bad schools in Edo means the ones in Delta are not bad as stated?

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to say.
maybe you made your comment out of context. Think before you comment and think before you reply insolently
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Ttipsy(f): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2019
we beta go back to Regional or con federal structure. state creation was a scam. as you guys can see, it's not working.
Another useless state here in the South is Abia. and Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 3:57am On Mar 31, 2019
wethebest:
Obaseki is working

Show a broda some love. Is my birthday.
Happy belated birthday smiley
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 4:11am On Mar 31, 2019
kernel001:

I agree with you, but Edo doesn't have anything to show for her allocation. Except you've not being to the state.
Hater spotted. It pains some people to see or hear positive things about Edo State. I know your kind. Have you not seen all the threads of Obaseki’s developments and projects in the state. He’s arguably the best governor in Nigeria. People like you freak out and don’t want to hear good news about the state and want to desperately hide and cover the good. Obasekis good work is building and will be on display
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 4:18am On Mar 31, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Binikingdowm is this true?
He’s lying. There’s been some kind of agenda against Edo over the past few years. You can see all the threads that Obaseki is working and bringing development to the state. It takes time. But he started and is doing great. He’s probably the best governor in the country. There just people in Nigeria that hate on our tribe and will do anything to smear our name.
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 4:28am On Mar 31, 2019
deomelo:

States with the highest unemployment rates are in the SS.

Wonder why
Lol and there are people running around Nigeria
Saying Edo has highest unemployment in SS. Edo wasn’t even mentioned as states with highest unemployment rate. It’s not even it that list. There are 6 states in south south and they mentioned 3 south south states in that article with higher unemployment rates than Edo. So where are all these tribalist in Nigeria getting their Horse crap stats from.

1 Share

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 4:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Emmanuelcann:

nineone:
in what area? And how's he above every other Niger Delta governor in terms of performance?

Thank you EmmanuelCann. He is here going crazy Just because you said Obaseki is working. Hopefully we can continue this string of good governance in Edo State. It has started with Obaseki. Rome wasn’t built in a day. But he is trying and doing well. With time our state will get there. He has started laying the foundation and is getting a lot of work done.
God bless my beautiful state.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Favor99:

Thank you EmmanuelCann. He is here going crazy Just because you said Obaseki is working. Hopefully we can continue this string of good governance in Edo State. It has started with Obaseki. Rome wasn’t built in a day. But he is trying and doing well. With time our state will get there. He has started laying the foundation and is getting a lot of work done.
God bless my beautiful state.
you are an idiot and a crazy fool. Why mention me if you have nothing important to say? How is he performing above other Niger Delta governors was my question. He is performing, yes. Far below average. Just as others are performing. Below average. No Governor in Nigeria is performing. That's just the fact
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2019
nineone:
don't give me links cause I don't have time. Give me a comprehensive list of verifiable projects and I'll give you lists of what other Niger Delta governors have done. Let's compare. I was in Benin throughout December and I toured Edo. Is Edo not the most developed city in Edo? It's still a glorified village that it has always been.
Stop being lazy. Simply click on the links and read. It won’t take longer than 10 minutes. You’ve spend 7 days and 10 hours (178 hours in 4 months on this forum) on Nairaland since September. you can spend an extra 5-10 minutes simply reading the articles. Come on your not that lazy. I provided you with links to what Obaseki is doing.

You guys lied that out of 6 states in SS, Edo has the highest unemployment. Well I showed you statistics that I got from another poster that there are at least 3 or 4 other SS states that have higher unemployment’s

Then you all say Edo is the most underdeveloped in SS. Statistics once again prove otherwise and show we are top 6 or 7 states in GDP per capita in Nigeria

You also say we have high illiteracy. But stats show we have amoungst the highest literacy rates in the country and we always have amoungst the highest entrance exams marks in the country

There is conspiracy in Nigeria or wherever against Edo, it’s no lie.

There seems to be a smear campaign going on.

Imagine someone is simply commending Obaseki as being a good governor and your here getting heart attack. You don’t want to hear it
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Favor99:

Stop being lazy. Simply click on the links and read. It won’t take longer than 10 minutes. You’ve spend 7 days and 10 hours (178 hours in 4 months on this forum) on Nairaland since September. you can spend an extra 5-10 minutes simply reading the articles. Come on your not that lazy. I provided you with links to what Obaseki is doing.

You guys lied that out of 6 states in SS, Edo has the highest unemployment. Well I showed you statistics that I got from another poster that there are at least 3 or 4 other SS states that have higher unemployment’s

Then you all say Edo is the most underdeveloped in SS. Statistics once again prove otherwise and show we are top 6 or 7 states in GDP per capita in Nigeria

You also say we have high illiteracy. But stats show we have amoungst the highest literacy rates in the country and we always have amoungst the highest entrance exams marks in the country

There is conspiracy in Nigeria or wherever against Edo, it’s no lie.

There seems to be a smear campaign going on.

Imagine someone is simply commending Obaseki as being a good governor and your here getting heart attack. You don’t want to hear it

I have sent you my email address
Re: Obaseki Laments Underdevelopment In South-South Despite Being Most Funded Region by Favor99(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oopps forgot another thing. Edo has one of the lowest poverty rates in Nigeria. And for all those that say Edo is the most underdeveloped in south-south, statistics show that that is some bull crap. Edo actually is 1st or 2nd lowest in poverty rate in the south south. I have provided facts and links to my findings.
Edo is top 5 in lowest poverty rates out of 36 state states in this country.
I know the haters will avoid this and pretend like they didn’t see this.

https:///nigeria-poverty-statistics/

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. / Atiku Presidential Intent Declaration Speech / Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.