Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe (41770 Views)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Photo / Musa Danjuma's Alleged Girlfriend Shows Off Younger New Man Who Calls Himself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Factfinder1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
¹ out of millions of worthless slayqueens

Hold her well bros

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
A good woman, who can find?!

God bless your bae man.

Keep her, She is rare to find!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Topmaike007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Maybe it's not her hard-earned cash that she's spending on him tongue grin
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.
una don come again angry
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by rex444(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Maybe it's not her hard-earned cash that she's spending on him tongue grin
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.
no, it isn't , it's even a happy moment when you do for someone you love and loves you back...the truth of the matter is our mentality has been configured to thinking that every lover ends up in marriage. No ... You can love someone a day, two, or more depends

2 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by mozona(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
nothing new about it
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Sultty(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by balonaija(f): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by BlackfireX: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oh boy you will pay that money times three....

Is called reverse phycology.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Hoodbilonia: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dont be fooled niggis
Its a nylon filled with shoprite bread
Butter
Satchet 3 in 1 nescafe
Milo satchet
Few tin milk
Total...2580
Wtf dah one na money
And other cheap ass stuffs u can get at the roadside
Igbos are juzt too razz
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by jericco1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
the girl looks familiar. it like she dated me or I dated her. I can't quite remember, the only I do remember though is that girls hardly do that unless you threatened to break up with her
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Rocktation(f): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol...shoprite bread and butter. Is okay...
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Break record with those crackers and those sugar preek killer biscuits I'm seeing there?? Mtsheew

They never born the lady that will buy a range for her bf only then we can start talking abt breaking records....
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by teniolav: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Good of u
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by poshbrave(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
is dis supposed to be on fp others girls are buying their boo houses and cars u are here celebrating biscuits she paid for from all d money she have collected from u....or are i that broke ni
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by jconsulting(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
hmmm! i dey laugh i know this babe , well for her condition she needs it , God forgive me (she limbs) i pray the guy marry her
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by poshbrave(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
is dis supposed to be on fp others girls are buying their boo houses and cars u are here celebrating biscuits she paid for from all d money she have collected from u....or are i that broke ni.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by nicepoker101(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Don't drink rat poison when she changes her mind
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
una don come again angry

grin
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Big FOOL
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by sunnyside16(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
money u will pay back
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Where is are the things she’s paying for
Showing ATM card like 12yr old

It is d ATM card that she bought 4 him

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by demoBaba: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Collect from peter to pay Paul........
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by GuntersChain(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
no matter how gals tends to portray themselves in a negative light, there are still some good gals out there. Oga hold am tight sha.....her kind no many.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by 9gerian: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Well said

thesicilian:

It's not about love I agree, but I'm sure those who had proper home training about sharing and giving will find it very easy to do.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by bid4rich(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dont mind that guy oo
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by delzbaba(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
na dis kind boys dey drink sniper if they break up with them
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by investigator007: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol, e dey happen.love one tintin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.