Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe (41766 Views)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Photo / Musa Danjuma's Alleged Girlfriend Shows Off Younger New Man Who Calls Himself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Break which record?

Money is made to be spent.

If you are my friend, I will spend on you.
Let me be your friend na.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by prettyjo(f): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
No big deal.
I do it too
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Topmaike007(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin
so if you're my girlfriend na only me go dey drop Everytime?
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Evidenx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is the way relationship is suppose to be,symbiotic in nature,but the girls of these days have turned relationship to be parasitic in nature.

Kudos girls.
Guys if u never get girl weh go fit do this kind thing for you,u never see wife material.

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Notime5656(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Enjoy yourself my guy, na part of your balance be that. Anyway, the babe is not selfish.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by noisy45(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Highest I got from a Nigerian girl was some sets of Combs, diary and paid my swimming ticket
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Divay22(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Maybe it's not her hard-earned cash that she's spending on him tongue grin
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.

Spending on someone you love is painful? shocked shocked
If nigga is worth it, you'll enjoy every bit of it. cheesy

(I can pay for my nigga, he sure deserves it)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by DavidEsq(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps. More power to them.

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abaje195:
n wer did she get d moni 4rom
So the females in your family Dont work abi?
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by OdefaGirl(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
As long as I have it, I will even feel happy to do it though u don't have to take me for a fool.
But, all d junks are for what?No reasonable item. Are u opening a provision shop?
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Originalsly: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Girls do spend on guys.... but paying all his bill's and buying him stuff? .... what kind of man allows that?....let alone wanting to advertise and advise? He should be out there hustling and trying to be a man instead of a house husband.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by saintneo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A man has taken to Facebook to advise other men after his girlfriend "paid all the bills without complaint".

Mmaduabuchi Basil shared photos of the items his girlfriend Ogechukwu Chukwu bought him when she took him out to dispel the notion that Nigerian girls don't spend on their men.

He captioned photos:

Some day's ago, someone asked if a Nigerian girl can actually take her Guy out and pay the bills.
Today my girl broke the record. She paid all the bills without complains.
If your girl haven't paid your bills before, you haven't meet the one who loves you

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/man-spoilt-by-his-girlfriend-shows-off.html?m=1

nice, but my wife while she was a girl friend assisted me with rent; now she has full access to my akant
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by DavidEsq(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Catalyst4real:
Sometimes its out of love. Sometimes, she's slept with sugar daddies, and because of guilt, she's using part of the spoils to pay your bills
Guy wey sabi. In fact ur new name na Sabimus grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Barthley: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
wolawo1:
Weekends was great , let do more today . DM or WhatsApp
why you go use #5000 to stake your next game when you chop 2million in one of your previous games
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
noisy45:
Highest I got from a Nigerian girl was some sets of Combs, diary and paid my swimming ticket
And you see it as nothing?
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by 7Alexandre: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.

True...

Most Girls don’t like to spend their money on their Boyfriends...

They tend to hold on to theirs while trying to help you spend yours first...

Heck even my sister will have money but when will go out she expects me to pay...

Ask her about the money you saw in her purse & she will come up with an excuse of how she has already budgeted for something else with that money & as a result she can’t spend it there & then...

3 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by clemz85(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
What exactly did she buy? Don't tell me is all those kids stuff in the pic,

If Nigerian girl pay ur bill, she is in business, she will take it back
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
so if you're my girlfriend na only me go dey drop Everytime?

That is all up to you. I'm stingy so there'll be no unnecessary "dropping" on my part, except on special occasions eg. Birthdays. I don't mind spending on gifts to celebrate something, but you won't get groceries from me cheesy
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by noisy45(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
gloria34:
And you see it as nothing?

No i appreciated it
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Starz825(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Where is are the things she’s paying for
Showing ATM card like 12yr old
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Happyfela(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Painful Break Up in a jiffy
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Topmaike007(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That is all up to you. I'm stingy so there'll be no unnecessary "dropping" on my part, except on special occasions eg. Birthdays. I don't mind spending on gifts to celebrate something, but you won't get groceries from me cheesy
oyah come and be going

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by luminouz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol....
U nailed it

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by PapaAdanna: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
If truly u are female,
I pity the unfortunate guy enduring u.
Oh LORD please send far away from me any lady with the mentality of this ( O ka nma na otu) one and send her to sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by SEONaijaExpert: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
What's making this guy happy? He's getting 1/10 of everything she's gotten from him grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by victorazyvictor(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
grin Abeokuta babe
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Divay22:
[/b]
Spending on someone you love is painful? shocked shocked
If nigga is worth it, you'll enjoy every bit of it. cheesy

(I can pay for my nigga, he sure deserves it)

Well, that's you lol. No fronting, I really can't do it. It pains me.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Divay22(f): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, that's you lol. No fronting, I really can't do it. It pains me.
Lol
I understand. It's like taking blood from your vein without your consent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XaintJoel20: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't see any big deal here. Morenike my girlfriend has done far more than this for me and she us willing to do more without complaining.

I love you dearest Morenike...
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
PapaAdanna:

If truly u are female,
I pity the unfortunate guy enduring u.
Oh LORD please send far away from me any lady with the mentality of this ( O ka nma na otu) one and send her to sambisa.

Relationships are not all about money. There're other important things like loyalty, support (not a cent spent of course grin ) etc.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by PapaAdanna: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Relationships are not all about money. There're other important things like loyalty, support (not a cent spent of course grin ) etc.
Hanty keep ur loyalty to urself,
From ur thinking, ur loyalty is to the highest bidder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.