Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe (41767 Views)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Photo / Musa Danjuma's Alleged Girlfriend Shows Off Younger New Man Who Calls Himself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
nifemi25:
Share her mobile number with me make i help you say thank you to her
lol Bros Shea u dey find ur own share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
mytime24:
So make i fry eba kiss
grin
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
mytime24:
So make i fry eba kiss
no dear...mk we go fill gasgrin

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Abaje195(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
gloria34:
So the females in your family Dont work abi?

they do same work as. hw abt dat hope ur okay now
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Cityguy: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Maybe it's not her hard-earned cash that she's spending on him tongue grin
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.
Wow! Very blunt. No dressing at all grin
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Cityguy: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
i know for sure dem go dey very very difficult to findcheesy. Even if a naija babe manage buy u boxers and singlet make u raise ur hand and thank God cos such a gesture is even hard for many to docheesy. Haha nairaland u meancheesy... Generous lady fit dey nairaland but dem go dey very very very very very scarce to seecheesy.
Na belt and singlet my own bought way back and na still from wetin she don collect from me. Don't know why the thing dey hard them but to collect, hahaha, that one na yam.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by amakadihot87(f): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Where is are the things she’s paying for
Showing ATM card like 12yr old

.Na only bread I dey see o

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cityguy:

Na belt and singlet my own bought way back and na still from wetin she don collect from me. Don't know why the thing dey hard them but to collect, hahaha, that one na yam.
haba! ur girlfriend try nau grin grin.wat of those guys wey dey place their girlfriends on 250k monthly and during their birthdays their babe no go even fit buy common tom tom sweet grin..wetin u want make dose ones talk grin grin

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Danat: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2019

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Cityguy: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
haba! ur girlfriend try nau grin grin.wat of those guys wey dey place their girlfriends on 250k monthly and during their birthdays their babe no go even fit buy common tom tom sweet grin..wetin u want make dose ones talk grin grin
Hahaha... Seriously now, the guy should check all his boxers and ascertain none is missing. Just an advice though.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by princeaja(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2019
My girlfriend do pay my bills especially whenever she takes me out. first time was surprised paid a bill of 9k. I reciprocated d next 2 days n spoilt her well. Last week she took me out again with two of my colleagues and one of her friends. she spent almost 15k for our beers, chicken and fresh fish. one of my friend became jealous and intimidated by her actions. But I know my girlfriend she likes spoiling me like I do spoil her. Am even considering marrying her
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Not really lol. I just don't wanna be one of those women that end up being used by some leeching BF for money. I've watched women spend on guys who then take what's given to them, to go impress other women.
these are unnecessary excuses to be selfish!
The girl that quoted you to be selfish is right.
You are a natural selfish person and stop making excuses, i hope you meet a partner that will endure your selfish nature, imagine dating a girl that crings anytime she spends for her man. Tragic
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by seniorgozman(m): 5:20am On Mar 26, 2019
My guy it's a trap, you will pay back without knowing
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by awakeuche(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2019
I am shocked this is a thing, I mean my girlfriend bought me a new generator, a dining table and new curtains for my room.
And we didn't even discuss it like it mattered and she's a corper
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2019
I thought I would see playstations, and trainers, it's food shopping we are celebrating that she will eat too! Oh the bar is low grin
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2019
markkaycee:
these are unnecessary excuses to be selfish!
The girl that quoted you to be selfish is right.
You are a natural selfish person and stop making excuses, i hope you meet a partner that will endure your selfish nature, imagine dating a girl that crings anytime she spends for her man. Tragic

Yes, I'm selfish. So fucking what? Are you my man? Jeez.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2019
midehi2:

Not all gf's spend on their guy painfully, there's nothing there if there is understanding or rather let me say if you meet a genuine guy, I do and still cos he lost his job, when he had i know what he did for me too....so it's not a big deal

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by charlesazeh(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2019
thesicilian:

It's not about love I agree, but I'm sure those who had proper home training about sharing and giving will find it very easy to do.

Thanks bro.. My wife now and took me to the bank and gave all her savings to buy a new car cos I sold my car to take care of my sick moms hospital bills and my guys that has cars then stopped visiting.. Till date she she still does it.. She is my wife now for 10yrs and the land I built my house, she bought the land from the money she saved from her shopping allowance and never told me until I told her I want to build a house for. My kids.. Some ladies are well trained
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by midehi2(f): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Not really lol. I just don't wanna be one of those women that end up being used by some leeching BF for money. I've watched women spend on guys who then take what's given to them, to go impress other women.
Yea I understand, carefulness is the key cool

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Azzari7: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Only if all naija girls can be like this !!
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by toprealman: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Where is are the things she’s paying for
Showing ATM card like 12yr old
lol...na this type Malu de buy sniper keep for house for another level of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
toprealman:
lol...na this type Malu de buy sniper keep for house for another level of stupidity.

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Believe dis story.. Then u can believe anything.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by victorian(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
lefulefu:
Nigerian babe spend for u kwa? U sure dat is nigerian babe and not south african babe? Abi u jus want to trend?cheesy

There are some babes who spend on their guys but we no longer exist again.

I remember way back, I will go shopping for my ex, buy lots of groceries, and provisions for him, that will last him for like a month!

The supermarket guy who sells the stuffs for me, will be like wow! U are really spoiling yourself with good stuffs, one day like that. I smiled and replied: it's for my bf. He stopped packing the provisions in a bag and he was like what? sad
I laughed and replied what's wrong? I just want him to look frosh and take away like me. So he won't feel inferior about my looks when we're together

He shruged his shoulders and said well, I hope u know what u are doing? Cos guys ehn?

I replied not my guy, he's the sweetest! He loves me so much

Later my eyes clear ! I realized I was just his meal ticket and a means to an end. The thing pain me ehn!

Later I wise up! Ain't spending a dime anymore!!!!!

If u like dry like fish! I go Jakpa!
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
victorian:

There are some babes who spend on their guys but we no longer exist again.

I remember way back, I will go shopping for my ex, buy lots of groceries, and provisions for him, that will last him for like a month!

The supermarket guy who sells the stuffs for me, will be like wow! U are really spoiling yourself with good stuffs, one day like that. I smiled and replied: it's for my bf. He stopped packing the provisions in a bag and he was like what? sad
I laughed and replied what's wrong? I just want him to look frosh and take away like me. So he won't feel inferior about my looks when we're together

He shruged his shoulders and said well, I hope u know what u are doing? Cos guys ehn?

I replied not my guy, he's the sweetest! He loves me so much

Later my eyes clear ! I realized I was just his meal ticket and a means to an end. The thing pain me ehn!

Later I wise up! Ain't spending a dime anymore!!!!!

If u like dry like fish! I go Jakpa!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;u made a wrong move spending heavily on the guy.u can spend a little token to show u care but to dey pack all ur money dey give am then e fit use u a maga grin grin grin grin cos na nigeria we dey grin.but nothing wrong in spoiling ur fiancee or husband o cheesy
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by victorian(f): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;u made a wrong move spending heavily on the guy.u can spend a little token to show u care but to dey pack all ur money dey give am then e fit use u a maga grin grin grin grin cos na nigeria we dey grin.but nothing wrong in spoiling ur fiancee or husband o cheesy

Wetin I know then? I was in love and stupidly in love for that matter.

But I thank God. I have learnt.

Even fiance I no spend. Until from after wedding night, that's when I can spoil my husband with stuffs. Then and thereafter.

In fact we will spoil ourselves with shopping and all. That's when I'm married, not before and not inbetween and not even about to.
Thank God for wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.