Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe (41775 Views)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Photo / Musa Danjuma's Alleged Girlfriend Shows Off Younger New Man Who Calls Himself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by midehi2(f): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Maybe it's not her hard-earned cash that she's spending on him tongue grin
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.
Not all gf's spend on their guy painfully, there's nothing there if there is understanding or rather let me say if you meet a genuine guy, I do and still cos he lost his job, when he had i know what he did for me too....so it's not a big deal
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by mayana69: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
See you i met a girl 2days back she do yanga b4 she give me er number d next dy she askes me for credit to do er data i did send and the next day afta dat she asked for money to take to d tailor to make er a dress as soon as i turned er down dat i dont av free money she became cold for d night quote author=collinsuchendu post=76968266]From: collinsuchendusblog.com

A man has taken to Facebook to advise other men after his girlfriend "paid all the bills without complaint".

Mmaduabuchi Basil shared photos of the items his girlfriend Ogechukwu Chukwu bought him when she took him out to dispel the notion that Nigerian girls don't spend on their men.

He captioned photos:

Some day's ago, someone asked if a Nigerian girl can actually take her Guy out and pay the bills.
Today my girl broke the record. She paid all the bills without complains.
If your girl haven't paid your bills before, you haven't meet the one who loves you

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/man-spoilt-by-his-girlfriend-shows-off.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by femi4: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
That's not new... A girl can start the spending at the embrayo of the relationship to create good impression
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by pussyAvenger: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Splinz:

smiley

What the said girl did was more of a challenge than a selfless act, at least according to the deceived man.

You know, relationship is serious business that requires effective marketing strategies, and the girl understands this much. Have you ever walked into a business premises and get a small gift for your patronage?

Though such gifts be like mustard seed yet it has the power to move mountains. What it does is to spurs you to buy more than you would ordinary do--to keep coming more, and this is the same triple effect on this praise singer.

Smart girl.

However, there's no ruling out the fact that girls do spent on guys genuinely. But on this very one, my entrepreneurial spirit wouldn't just let me agree. cheesy
first class Marketing student grin
Splinz:

smiley

What the said girl did was more of a challenge than a selfless act, at least according to the deceived man.

You know, relationship is serious business that requires effective marketing strategies, and the girl understands this much. Have you ever walked into a business premises and get a small gift for your patronage?

Though such gifts be like mustard seed yet it has the power to move mountains. What it does is to spurs you to buy more than you would ordinary do--to keep coming more, and this is the same triple effect on this praise singer.

Smart girl.

However, there's no ruling out the fact that girls do spent on guys genuinely. But on this very one, my entrepreneurial spirit wouldn't just let me agree. cheesy
first class Marketing student

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Newboss(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.

He definitely dogded an awful bullet angry
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
And it is a thing of joy to spend hard earned money on a girl?
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by BIGGIE121(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
hard earned money or not she spent her money for her boyfriend she deserves some accolade for that
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by shegazy50(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
See u, but its easier to collect from guys.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Break which record?

Money is made to be spent.

If you are my friend, I will spend on you.
I’m waiting oo, except am not ur friend�
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Yuceeluv(f): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Broke which record? Your babe dey learn work.

My brother's babe buys our last born provisions whenever she is going back to school as if she is going to open a provision store in school.

Or is it the shoes,bags,dresses and all she randomly gets us in the family? esp our mum? Abegi
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
And it is a thing of joy to spend hard earned money on a girl?

Noone asked you to.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Hanty keep ur loyalty to urself,
From ur thinking, ur loyalty is to the highest bidder

Oke doke.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
They will still eat it together
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
midehi2:

Not all gf's spend on their guy painfully, there's nothing there if there is understanding or rather let me say if you meet a genuine guy, I do and still cos he lost his job, when he had i know what he did for me too....so it's not a big deal

Well not all guys are genuine, worth it or even grateful for that matter. I simply cannot spent my hard-earned money on a boyfriend, sorry. If I give it to him, it's a loan & I want it back grin
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by shogsman(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mumu,So because she buy bread for you nau we no go hear word again.na tithe she dey pay you so.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
ok, so when you guys quarrel tomorr she go use am insult and berate you...
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by geezynoni: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by rockstar27(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is not new under the sun
many girlfriends has done more than that. so keep ur stupid words to yourself
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by luvme0702: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
It's a trap bro. She's planning to take something bigger. I repeat, she's planning to take something bigger. #overandout#
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by hidee20(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
jconsulting:
hmmm! i dey laugh i know this babe , well for her condition she needs it , God forgive me (she limbs) i pray the guy marry her

UdonMeanIt!!!.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Which kind fool b this?
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by otunbalamba: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
morningstar55:

It's possible...but you'll sweat blood before you can find her
Though it's impossicant on NL cool
very wrong bro.. i once met a lady like that here on NL wink
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A man has taken to Facebook to advise other men after his girlfriend "paid all the bills without complaint".

Mmaduabuchi Basil shared photos of the items his girlfriend Ogechukwu Chukwu bought him when she took him out to dispel the notion that Nigerian girls don't spend on their men.

He captioned photos:

Some day's ago, someone asked if a Nigerian girl can actually take her Guy out and pay the bills.
Today my girl broke the record. She paid all the bills without complains.
If your girl haven't paid your bills before, you haven't meet the one who loves you

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/man-spoilt-by-his-girlfriend-shows-off.html?m=1

Return the items and get your girlfriend a better weave. We can't have her wearing mop on her head.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Someone advise this lady. She is dating a kid
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by sweetilicious(f): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Break which record?

Money is made to be spent.

If you are my friend, I will spend on you.
ts not a new thing.But I must say that it's not all that can do that.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Sundaypaul12345: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
nifemi25:
Share her mobile number with me make i help you say thank you to her
Ole grin
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by oladiran2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shallow thinking,you find it difficult to spend on who you claim you love but would expect him spend on you. I wonder if you can keep a relationship with this your stingy mentality.change your mentality and understand d value of been supportive.
XhosaNostra:
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by midehi2(f): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well not all guys are genuine, worth it or even grateful for that matter. I simply cannot spent my hard-earned money on a boyfriend, sorry. If I give it to him, it's a loan & I want it back grin
Selfish girl grin
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
oladiran2:
Shallow thinking,you find it difficult to spend on who you claim you love but would expect him spend on you. I wonder if you can keep a relationship with this your stingy mentality.change your mentality and understand d value of been supportive.

Perhaps it's your mentality that needs to change. Not every relationship revolves around money. The people I've been in a relationship with never complained because even though you're not going to get a dime out of me grin I have got other redeeming qualities that make a relationship worthwhile. So take your gigolo mentality & materialism elsewhere.
FYI, my shortest relationship lasted for almost 3 years. I play for keeps cheesy
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
midehi2:

Selfish girl grin

Not really lol. I just don't wanna be one of those women that end up being used by some leeching BF for money. I've watched women spend on guys who then take what's given to them, to go impress other women.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Obason22(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
story for the gods, this is another technical way to extort money from u without complaining too.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by tightpussy156: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
stupid fool after you have spent hell on the girl she come buy u something for outing u no want make we hear word.she has Bleep sugar daddies an use the money to buy u gift for her to bribe so that u go keep ur mouth shut an she go Bleep more sugar daddies. Ashawo sighted.those that will quote me wrong should take back door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.