Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

I'm So Pissed With This Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Pissed With This Guy. (4828 Views)

Am So Pissed Off Right Now - My Story / She Pissed Me Off Badly / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Why did write this? You knew you were going to get insulted and you wrote it anyway?
Because its a guy behind d monika, obviously a kid looking for cheap means to troll girls. I pity those who take romance section seriously these days
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by shegxi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
Lol, pele.
fine gurl.....
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
shegxi:
fine gurl.....

You abi? smiley
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by finalboss(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

"Do you have what it takes to be the next malakas of the month?"

"We will be awarding our prestigious Malakas of the Month medal to individuals and organizations that excelled in the field of lack of common sense and utter stupidity.
Be the first to be honored by this massively sought-after medal of stupidity!"

-malakas.org. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by shegxi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

You abi? smiley
loooool.....me and you know sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / Public Displays Of Affection In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.