Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Help:she Made Me Who I Am - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (9695 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online / Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by generationz(f): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
JustBeing:

Go on quora where practicing and certified psychologists, therapists and personality experts have an ongoing conversation on NPD. Read up on narssicists and narsiccitic relationships and you'll see they don't follow a set particular/behavioural pattern.

A narcissist will be anything he wants to be including remorseful, but the only clear pattern is they must put themselves first, at the expense of others...that's the only constant with them.

Your ideals to see the good in evil people is why good people get ensnared in the traps of people with the dark traid personality. Quit leading people on with such beliefs. Again go on quora, psychology.com plus other sites with loads on the dark traid personality and the first advise you read or hear is run! Where you're looking for the good sides, they're working their evil magic on you. Because, that your there is good and evil in everyone na fallacy, some people are just pure evil and every good you see is projected. Their ability to manipulate, mirror, charm is the good you and others see in them.

About being their victim, you're most likely to fall in that trap believing all people can be good and bad. I know better and knowing better means knowing some people have no good in them. Go and read accounts by peeps with diagnosed NPD. Read how evil and calculating a human mind can be. Read how sick in the head a person can be. Read how life is only about them.

A good person will not think about setting up a girl to break up with her, a girl he described as kind and supportive. Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for breaking up that relationship, it's doomed apparently.

Nobody here said anything about loving unconditionally. Married people too fall out of love. Nobody should marry someone they do not love but at what point did he discover he stopped loving her? I cant imagine he was with her for 5 years and it's just now he realised he doesn't love her. He should tell us the full story, did he meet someone new? Did he recently realise she's got flaws he may be fixated on? The OP is sneaky, there's more to it. Apparently he's a playboy from his other post or this story we're dragging back and forth na tales by moon light.

I'm done here jare, thank God I had this conversation with someone civil as i hate engaging in nairaland discussions to avoid insults. Have a nice day friend.

are you a lady?
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Welcomme: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Op, let me give u a revelation. If you dare leave that girl, you will die on the day you are marrying another girl. Be warned! Oloriburuku somebody. You no go die well bro if u try that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Welcomme:
Op, let me give u a revelation. If you dare leave that girl, you will die on the day you are marrying another girl. Be warned! Oloriburuku somebody. You no go die well bro if u try that nonsense.

hmm that's too harsh
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by chillvaret(m): 6:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Bruh u need to be flogged

1 Like

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by emkz: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Oga when you date a girl too long, you experience relationship fatigue and feel you want to opt out or cheat. I for one would marry within 15 months of dating before fatigue sets in.

At what point did you realize you did not love her? If it was from the get go, you shouldnt have accepted help from her and her family. Since this is the case, you simply have no right to break up with her. Let her be the one to break up with you if there must be a break up. Now if you really insist on breaking up, you must resign from the job they got you and pay them back for everything they did for you including the emotional investment by the girl. When you realize that some things cannot be monetized, then for your peace of mind, you can rekindle the love for that girl. If you have slept with her as I am sure you have, you are tied to her metaphysically and any curse she places on you would sadly come to pass.

Bros, if you relocate and switch them off, you acquire the reputation of a user. You may not have peace and I can tell you that all the money in the world cannot pay for peace. DO what is right and treat that girl right. If the relationship is not meant to be, let nature handle the breakup, but never instigate it.

2 Likes

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
emkz:
Oga when you date a girl too long, you experience relationship fatigue and feel you want to opt out or cheat. I for one would marry within 15 months of dating before fatigue sets in.

At what point did you realize you did not love her? If it was from the get go, you shouldnt have accepted help from her and her family. Since this is the case, you simply have no right to break up with her. Let her be the one to break up with you if there must be a break up. Now if you really insist on breaking up, you must resign from the job they got you and pay them back for everything they did for you including the emotional investment by the girl. When you realize that some things cannot be monetized, then for your peace of mind, you can rekindle the love for that girl. If you have slept with her as I am sure you have, you are tied to her metaphysically and any curse she places on you would sadly come to pass.

Bros, if you relocate and switch them off, you acquire the reputation of a user. You may not have peace and I can tell you that all the money in the world cannot pay for peace. DO what is right and treat that girl right. If the relationship is not meant to be, let nature handle the breakup, but never instigate it.

Thanks
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Ukoabasi: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2019
See as you captioned the story. She made you who you're today.
You are a liar, you haven't said that you had promised her marriage. Do you think we are fools as to believing her family would have gone that extent for you if you had not promised her marriage.
Just for even attempting something like this, you ain't a good person.
God shouldn't allow you marry her, because even if you do, you will cheat on her or even do worst stuff to her. How do you wicked guys see this kind of women, when we dey here dey find love, trust and sincerity and someone to just love us, since the 80s

2 Likes

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by deltateam: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2019
raphretle:
I have dated this lady for 5 years now, we are still dating.. we met during our undergraduate days, she has been a good person to me, very kind and supportive..
Here is the problem : All her family members know me.. Infact am like a son to them cause they do call on me for errands that need quick response, Infact her uncles(her dad is late n her mum got married) trust me wt money than her brothers ..Cuz she stays with her uncle..

After my NYSC, her uncle helped me secure a job with the highest academic Institution in Nigeria (NIPSS) ... Now they expect me to marry their daughter but to be frank I don't love the lady... I don't know how to just make her go away. I just want to avoid been controlled by her family, ... I tried to set her up so I could have something to hold on for the breakup to avoid her family's anger and any form of guilt.. but I end up pitying her and forgive her instead... I know they tried for me,i owe them alot..But how to get rid of her in an honorable way is what I don't know.....
You can call it wickedness if you like,but just give me the advice I need..
Ladies and Gentlemen Help a brother...

Calling you wicked is a compliment. You are devilish. You held a girl down for 5 years dating her without love? Why were you dating her then. If she wasn't your type, 2 years was enough to have known and told her.

You manipulated both her and her family. You didn't stop there, you also set her up and made her commit sin.

Devil has a special place in HELL for you as Master of ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Martinez39(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2019
raphretle:
I have dated this lady for 5 years now, we are still dating.. we met during our undergraduate days, she has been a good person to me, very kind and supportive..
Here is the problem : All her family members know me.. Infact am like a son to them cause they do call on me for errands that need quick response, Infact her uncles(her dad is late n her mum got married) trust me wt money than her brothers ..Cuz she stays with her uncle..

After my NYSC, her uncle helped me secure a job with the highest academic Institution in Nigeria (NIPSS) ... Now they expect me to marry their daughter but to be frank I don't love the lady... I don't know how to just make her go away. I just want to avoid been controlled by her family, ... I tried to set her up so I could have something to hold on for the breakup to avoid her family's anger and any form of guilt.. but I end up pitying her and forgive her instead... I know they tried for me,i owe them alot..But how to get rid of her in an honorable way is what I don't know.....
I this when boys are waking up, you are still looking for this falsehood called true love. When you want to marry, stop looking for true love, look for wife material and quality. Marry that girl.

You may insist on true love but know that it will never be reciprocated because to most women, your value is based on what you can provide. The moment you stop providing, you become like a broken hand ----- she can't do anything with it. She moves on to the next guy. It's then you know that this true love nonsense is only for movies, telenovelas and movies. The true love most women would show you are pure facades. Stop deceiving yourself.

You have seen a woman that has been helpful to you and wants to marry you, marry her and stop dulling yourself. My two cents.
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by emmysolo2001(f): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
You practically dated for five years. You realized u don't love her after five years. You are close to her family and they trust you 100% more than their sons.you are looking for a way to breakup so it will seem as if she caused it.Wow,now here's my advice u know u don't love her anymore it better you speak up and tell her your mind.presently u r wasting her time cause if u don't marry her someone else will Bt u are delaying that someone else maybe he's already there in her life but the love and respect she has for you won't let her. Be a man and tell her no need to feel bad after all you don't love her she doesn't need pity be plain with her.

2 Likes

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
deltateam:

Calling you wicked is a compliment. You are devilish. You held a girl down for 5 years dating her without love? Why were you dating her then. If she wasn't your type, 2 years was enough to have known and told her.

You manipulated both her and her family. You didn't stop there, you also set her up and made her commit sin.

Devil has a special place in HELL for you as Master of ceremony.

That's too Harsh man... there are many out there who deserve such, not for a minor issue as this..
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by alert01(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Actuarydeji:
You're an ingrate! When you're showing wrong feelings for their daughter, they thought their daughter has seen a responsible guy and that's why they invested on you. Men usually depicts their real character once they have good source of income. Malu like you, you better marry her now before Sango fire you

Why do yu use to type out of senses,.? Why
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by alert01(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
daddytime:
Okay young man I'm that Uncle you thought was old school and couldn't be on a forum like this...

Now listen up and listen up real good..

How about we start off by you first returning the job I helped you with including every penny of salaries and allowances till date before we now proceed to the second most important of all and that is...

Get a calculator and start calculating the number of times you bleeped my dear niece...include the times you came and never did. When you have a figure I'll tell you what amount to multiply it by...

So you think you would use us all and sell my niece a dummy hope. ..you must be joking my friend...

You two die here....

Daddy don vex cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Shakushaku1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
generationz:

can you do business?
why don't you search for a better job or start a business.

When this is settled and you have full financial independence from her family you Can give the relationship a few months break. Not necessarily to break up with her but just reduce the calls and focus on your new job.

That way if you truely have love somewhere in your heart for the girl , it will be rekindled. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

If you marry her still serving her family YOU WILL CHEAT ON HER . You might even begin to despise her. Not because she reminds you of what she has done but because everyones body language expects you to be grateful

I don't think you are a bad person like everyone says. You have been honest so far in your story and you felt remorse when you set her up.

I also think you have falling in love with another woman. Which is OK. since you aren't married to this lady yet.

Let me tell you something op, don't mind this men on nairalanders coursing you. Most are hypocrites . Everyday, we hear girls crying of how they were there for their boyfriend and when he became rich he dumped them Tell me , are those boyfriends ghosts? not at all . The same men cursing you are guilty. Many cheat on their wives too.

The only thing I'll advice you not to do is waste the babes time

Marrying her out of guilt is a no no.
Both of you will regret it. Your kids too will suffer for it.

Where do they make this kinda girls, you v got sense and I'm also sure you beautiful.. I love you already, I for say make I buy u drink but...
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by bigpicture001: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
God will not fail to punish u for what u are about to do to that girl...du u think the uncle doesnt hv any other option of someone he myt want to help...?

See ur stupid mouth like " forgave her"... for what..? Is dia any quarrel..?

People like u makes ladies to be vety mean and inconsiderate.....

Fool!

1 Like

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by deltateam: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
raphretle:

That's too Harsh man... there are many out there who deserve such, not for a minor issue as this..

Mehn you are cold. You call this minor? Some have committed suicide because of breakup and you call it minor.

What goes around, comes around. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
bigpicture001:

God will not fail to punish u for what u are about to do to that girl...du u think the uncle doesnt hv any other option of someone he myt want to help...?

See ur stupid mouth like " forgave her"... for what..? Is dia any quarrel..?

People like u makes ladies to be vety mean and inconsiderate.....

Fool!

Go get some sleep
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by UniQue84: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Preshy561:
Lifeless man.
You will soon lose that job and go back to square one.
Ungrateful gold digger, you have seen a lady outside and you think the one you have isn't slaying enough for you.

I will continue to say this, don't ever date a broke guy, you don't know what they will become once they start seeing money.
Then, trying to help him financially is the worst mistake you will ever make Because, when the money starts coming, you will look outdated to him and he will then think that he needs slay queens in his life.
This is one of the reasons some of you will forever die poor, especially the gold digging idiots supporting him.

Ndi eriri eri.
, I have been carefully following most of your comments and like someone said why so much hatred in your heart, why are you so bitter, indeed you really need JESUS cos in no distance time this thing will consume you mark my words. Everyday of your life you can't rest cos of broke guys as if they choose the family background they came from or they purposely choose poverty, men are in sizes but life is in phases, many have triumphed over poverty and today they are well to do cos God is the giver of wealth ..I pity u woman, I pity u, I mean I pity your existence and I feel sorry for the man who is going wife u, your reasoning is poor, infact apart from being a broke girl you are suffering mental poverty, and it may suffice you to know that this type of skewed reasoning is common among the poor ones in the society, I have seen rich babes.

The scenario will are dealing with here is a common case in naija and we all know the individuals who are major culprits of this act, i particularly dont support the op but this is common more to the women folks but cos u can't see beyond your nose and reason properly cos of bitterness you choose to display your foolishness always in public. So it is only good to take a broke girl and brush her up but a big NO for guyz.

You are woman and you are not getting any younger is high time you start your using your head (that is if you have one as it is) to reason properly so that desperation and love for money will not be your undoing and had I known and bitting of the finger will not be far from you .

A word is enough for the wise.

I have marked this moniker and I will always have your time...come on get out and go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
UniQue84:
, I have been carefully following most of your comments and like someone said why so much hatred in your heart, why are you so bitter, indeed you really need JESUS cos in no distance time this thing will consume you mark my words. Everyday of your life you can't rest cos of broke guys as if they choose the family background they came from or they purposely choose poverty, men are sizes but life is in phases, many have triumphed over poverty and today they are well to do cos God is the giver of wealth ..I pity u woman, I pity u, I mean I pity your existence and I feel sorry for man who is going wife u, your reason is poor, infact apart from being a broke girl you are suffering mental poverty, and it may suffice you to know that this type of skewed reason is common among the poor ones in the society, I have seen rich babes.

The scenario will are dealing with here is a common case in naija and we all know the individuals who are major culprits of this act, i particularly dont support the op but this is common more to the women folks but cos u can't see beyond your nose and reason properly cos of bitterness you choose to display your foolishness always in public. So it is only good to take a broke girl and brush her up but a big NO for guyz.

You are woman and you are not getting any younger is high time you start your using your head (that is if you have one as it is) to reason properly so that desperation and love for money will not be your undoing and had I known and bitting of the finger will not be far from you .

A word is enough for the wise.

I have marked this moniker and I will always have your time...come on get out and go get a life.

Have mercy on her please...
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Thanks
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by UniQue84: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
raphretle:

Have mercy on her please...
op mercy for who this one ...I don't think she even believe in that word mercy the way she always spew trash from that her mouth. So picking ...na all dis wan dey jam men when dey use thier dirty pants for money ritual.

The lady with the moniker generationz can't you see her level of reasoning so mature, top notch,all encompassing, and welcoming ...infact I don begin like her finish sincerely ...she just turned me on grin

But freshfish561 abi na wetin she call herself na to dey reason with pussy everyday mtecheeeeeeew such girls are boring . .
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by abagajnr93(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davash222:
Obviously, you used the girl as a ladder to get to where you are today.

What are the things that are stopping you from loving her?? You can always help her to become the woman of your dream.

No one is perfect or complete. It rains everywhere.

Be wise.
this one touch me..
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by mubby4real(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
a lady you have been dating for five years, you say you don't love her, how possible is that. My brother you better marry her, you have to face the consequences of what you have brought upon yourself.
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Belafonte(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
You sound silly. Someone who had been there for you and has pulled strings for you to be a man an hin you wan leave, not because she has any faults but because you "don't love her". Not only are you an ingrate, you are foolish to boot.

Mister, love is a scam. The woman who you want to love, will she love you back? The love this one has for you is undisputed but you are looking for something that isn't lost.

This woman has shown you she can be a good wife to you and want to throw it away because "you don't love her"? Let me tell you, that feeling of love or are looking for doesn't last more than two years, three years Max and you're back to seeing her as normal. The divorcees in town tidy were once madly in love with their exes. Some could even kill those same exes if they find them alone in an obscure corner.

Use your brain and grab your blessing with both hands and secure you future. Wife no dey outside again.

And no, her family cannot control you if you do not let them. Stop being a pússy and a lick spittle and handle your affairs like a man. Firmly, but politely. They will come to respect you for it.

Do not be unfortunate, you fûcktard

2 Likes

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by tabithaola(f): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Preshy561:
Lifeless man.
You will soon lose that job and go back to square one.
Ungrateful gold digger, you have seen a lady outside and you think the one you have isn't slaying enough for you.

I will continue to say this, don't ever date a broke guy, you don't know what they will become once they start seeing money.
Then, trying to help him financially is the worst mistake you will ever make Because, when the money starts coming, you will look outdated to him and he will then think that he needs slay queens in his life.
This is one of the reasons some of you will forever die poor, especially the gold digging idiots supporting him.

My dear,its so sad and I pity the young lady who unknown to her has been involved with an ingrate and a first class gold digger. This is one of the reasons some ladies behave wild to men, especially the broke ass because they end up blaming you for lifting them out of poverty.

Ndi eriri eri.
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Godsknight(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
resign from your job and break up with her

2 Likes

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Belafonte:
You sound silly. Someone who had been there for you and has pulled strings for you to be a man an hin you wan leave, not because she has any faults but because you "don't love her". Not only are you an ingrate, you are foolish to boot.

Mister, love is a scam. The woman who you want to love, will she love you back? The love this one has for you is undisputed but you are looking for something that isn't lost.

This woman has shown you she can be a good wife to you and want to throw it away because "you don't love her"? Let me tell you, that feeling of love or are looking for doesn't last more than two years, three years Max and you're back to seeing her as normal. The divorcees in town tidy were once madly in love with their exes. Some could even kill those same exes if they find them alone in an obscure corner.

Use your brain and grab your blessing with both hands and secure you future. Wife no dey outside again.

And no, her family cannot control you if you do not let them. Stop being a pússy and a lick spittle and handle your affairs like a man. Firmly, but politely. They will come to respect you for it.

Do not be unfortunate, you fûcktard

Insult too much na
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by SenatorAiyzik: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
raphretle:

Baba Na craze dey worry you. You’re the most ungrateful idiot. You claim you don’t love her but the beginning of your story said you dated her for a whole 5 years How can you date somebody you don’t love for 5 years?? That’s not possible! Obviously you’ve gotten a job through them and you feel you are better than her now and think you deserve better but you are just an ingrate

1 Like

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by sparkle7: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I pray never to meet someone like you in Jesus' name, amen.
But you would hail a lady who dumps the guy that trained her throughout school even catering for her needs.
Hypocrisy at its peak!
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by sparkle7: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
raphretle:

Cool, Go ahead and break up man. Come to think of it, Ladies have been doing that to Men for a long time.
After catering for your babe, footing her bills, paying her tuition and other expenses then she comes up and say you are way behind her class.
It have been reported here on Nairaland many times. If the reverse was the case, she wouldnt blink an eye in telling you that you both aint compatible.
Her family did those on their own, they were never compelled or coerced to. You owe them nothing!
Here is your chance to return the favour to the ladies. Pull one back to the Men.
Do it for Nairaland Niggahs. Peace!
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Kingsean(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
raphretle:

Guy u better start loving her and marry her. She has helped your career. She is a wife material. If u dump her, they might go spiritual and u know what to expect. If God is angry at someone, do u know dat nobody can deliver such person? You are daring God to rise up and fight. U r drawing d battle line. You better use ur brain cos dat is ur destined wife. You can't get a better woman than she. Think about it...

1 Like

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by logan2(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
op karma is not real real , but to avoid stories that touch the heart later in life, breaking up with her is a bad idea,marriage is not always about love, what is the guarantee, you will meet someone you love and who loves you back equally after dumping her.... pls manage your bread with water,nothing is 100% complete in this world ,you have dated her for 5years wetin remain again, nor be to grow old and die together grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unforgettable Love Letter. / ???????????????????? / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.