Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (60462 Views)

What Causes Severe Night Sweats In Men? / 10 Food That Causes Severe Headache - Avoid Them / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by ebukakelvin: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2022
opeey:
if WHO can get d vaccine that's good.. that year I suffer from the rashes..it nearly spoilt my skin.

Brother, please how do I get your number, I currently have the microfilaria and wants to treat it ASAP
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by ebukakelvin: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2022
Chestnuts:
Guys it's not scabies it's called microfilariasis a certain type of worm that causes crazy itches. They've bn outbreak in Nigeria. And WHO has been distributing the vaccine. Kindly check your local health centre or hospital to take yours. For more info pls dm me

Brother, please I hope this messages finds you well, I was currently diagnosed with microfilaria and after several medications it’s not going away.. what’s the direction on how to get the vaccine, the itching is not here and is stills your sleep,.. in the morning, I can hear the worms moving in my tummy, this thing wants to damage my skin
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by nabiz(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2022

drop your Contact
pls help

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by xtreme07(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
nams77:

Bros, before you start administering treatment, you should try and know the causative agent of that ailment.
Scabies is caused by the female mite Sarcoptes scabiei var. hominis,. Your Beecham ampiclox is an anti bacterial drug that is active against Bacteria not a mite. The itching is as a result of the body's reaction to the mite.
Freemanbubble is right.
Pls avoid popping antibiotics medication without prescription. It leads to superinfection and resistant organisms.
please how should it be taken?

Help my life coz scabies is showing me shege.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.