Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,831 members, 7,844,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Flash83:
6/6 Thank you Jesus. God bless MBA.

Most importantly thank God I didn't listen to naysayers posting SEC crap. I actually invested on 5th April when the sec gist just came up

Great General, Congratulations.

Where have you been hiding ? Long Time.

Don't mind those Idiots, they would continue to eat their words, while we smile to the Bank.
MBA For Life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Congratulations to the Following Investors that got their ROI Alerts.
Sunday came with a rain of ROI Alerts. Lets keep the Positive Vibes Flowing.

MBA For Life.
Isrealkennedy:
The eagle had finally landed!!!!!! First ROI' of many ....Alert wey dey burst brain on a Sunday afternoon wink wink wink
If you are still waiting you are wrong!!!!

Smartphelz:
After having gone through the thread I decided to make that invest. Got my first ROI today. I want to appreciate airsay, with his help I was able to invest without having to physically visit their branch office. Grateful I made that decision. Here's to More ROI in the future.

Liveph:

Mine did not even allow the pastor to finish Preaching. MBA na baba

solreb:
My people happy new month and happy Sunday. It has started happening. The 10th ROI on my first account due 4th dropped this morning. The 7th ROI on second account dropped yesterday though ROI was due on the 3rd. Even when salary dey delay, the ROIs dey come. To God be all the glory. Long live MBA. I am expecting my 8th ROI on the 3rd account on the 9th. Thank you Lord.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
aremso:

still can't get this, you mean someone that wants to invest his hard earned money will not do more research before committing the funds? I never came to ask questions before investing I went to their office at water line to engage my current account officer in serious discussions over and over and also go reviews one on one from captain. that was why people lost money in 2008 financial crash, as Hungary brokers were telling them to buy stocks they were buying it just because prices were rising then without fundamental to support the price, many loose their lives and many became poor today but the wise One who did their research made it big. Research on where u want to put your money unless you got the money by Yahoo means if not how will you not do your due diligence before committing money from your sweat?

Great Ancestor, you have said it all.

These are small yahoo boys that stumbled into few hundred dollars, now they are coming here to make noise.

Dem nor know say Maga nor dey here. Nobody be fool here oo.

MBA Investors on Nairaland can choose to answer any question, anyhow they like, at their own freewill and time.

And are also Mandated to encourage potential investors to do research because we don't want ignorant people that would spread lies all over the internet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oluwabusobomi:
Is only scammers that wouldn't want their would be victims to ask question nor probe them deep.

Allow innocent people to talk. If MBA is actually not a Ponzi scheme, even if people stop joining today they will continue to strive by engaging in forex trading with the current capital at their disposal. Enough of all this insecurity comments abeg

Nobody has a monopoly of insult

You said we should allow Innocent people to talk, then allow Innocent Investors to answer the question as they deem fit.

Nobody Stops them from asking their question, but when they are not answered or if they receive backlash then they should carry their cross.

We are not telling anyone not to ask questions, but they should not Insult fellow investors if their questions are not answered.

If the so-called question they are asking here is to cause unnecessary panic, then they should get ready for the backlash --- Simple as A B C

When people refuse to read and do research because they think MBA Customer care is here, so we should leave them like that ?

MBA does not have a branch in Nairaland.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beress:

God bless you. Pls tell them

God does not bless Lazy People.

Didn't you go to church today ? Did your pastor preach Laziness ?

Anyone that would not read and be well informed about their investment decision, should not be expecting our blessing too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jombojombo:

The way you attack those that ask innocent questions will even make people to be more scared. Be polite and give reasonable response to questions, those that want to join will join.

Your actions are no difference from those defendind a Ponzi scheme

When you are lazy and refuse to flip through these few pages what do you expect.

If i am defending a Ponzi Scheme, then you Invested in a Ponzi Scheme ?

You see how wise you are ? ---- Foolish Wisdom.

Let this sink into your coconut head, we dont want lilly livered investors here that would go to facebook and see something about MBA and be shaking.

Knowledge conquers every fear, So go for knowledge and stop being silly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
aremso:

my brother dont feel belittled, once you are consistence and you delay your gratifications with God by your side, 360k will get to 360m one day. I remember those days i started investing in shares my dividend was around N500 TO N5000 in a year but today that is history so just tenaciously stick to what you believe in wthout looking at side ways. You will get discourged by people around you that is certain but never let that affect you they will all come back to ask you to give them strategies on how u made it.

An Ancestor have Spoken, with the wisdom of the gods.

More wisdom to you sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
tunnex190:

I understand. I haven't been active on NL for a while. I check only front page many time and leave. Yesterday was that first time I looked for information about MBA on NL. I haven't had issues since I have started. It was just like one time I had few days delay in payment. And since Corona virus, a day or 2 days delay which is understandable.

As one of the Ancestors of this Thread, I Salute you sir.

Sorry for the Misunderstanding of Yesterday.

As Fellow Investors, we may sometimes argue and fight, but we are in this together. So at the end we must settle our differences and channel our energy against the naysayers.

All for One. One for All.

MBA for Life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
tunnex190:

I tire oh.

Bros, you are an Investor in the house, try and be spending more time here.

I know you are busy with your many threads, but let your heart be where your money is.

The way you crafted that your ''Breaking News'' yesterday, you were sounding like one of them, if you know what I mean

If you have been following this thread, you would have crafted that gossip in another way.

Your people here nor dey take Nonsense oo. Anybody talk anyhow go see anyhow here.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rotiix:

In as much as I'm not willing to invest in MBA, neither am i discrediting them, I will just like to point out to you that nairaland is a forum where many topics are being discussed ranging from travel to romance to health to business etc, so why would u be unnecessarily agitated when someone asks a simple question, flipping through pages on nairaland is a research on its own so u guys should put an end to this cyber bullying. U can rather ignore than give insultive replies to questions being asked here. Nairaland is a forum!

You see the part of your comment that I highlighted ?

That is what we have been preaching to potential new Investors. The answers are there if only they can flip through the pages of this thread.

Someone that is mentally strong to hustle and gather 360k to invest cannot flip through pages and gather the needed information before they invest the money ??

Their refusal to flip through the pages of this thread and be well informed is what sometimes lead to what you termed cyber bullying. nobody is trying to bully anyone here. we just want them to be well informed, so that when the naysayers talk nonsense, their hearts will be at peace.

I hardly go to other threads on Nairaland, I am always here and have gone through this thread 5 times. So I can boldly defend my investment decision whenever the haters come to town.

Indomie Generation, Prove President Buhari Wrong. --- Let him know that you are not Lazy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
meshzhi:

1st ROI TODAY...
ALERT CRACKED MY PHONE SCREEN.
HELP ME REJOICE NI

Congratulations. More Money in your Account.

aremso:

And the 11/12 eagle landed safely, expecting 7/12 and 9/12 Thank you JESUS, may GOD continue to keep MBA for us till Jesus comes. May God continue to shame the haters and enemy and any one looking for their down fall may God continue to give them headache day and night and also give them work to do. Thank God for this opportunity

Brave Ancestor, I Hail you. Congratulations.

A Big Amen to your Prayer. God would always send our enemies on an errand, they won't see the chance to trouble us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Provide the Name of the Government Agency that is Investigating MBA.

And dont tell me it is SEC, because there have to be a law before there can be a law offender.

Even if MBA is under Investigation, does that make them guilty of any offense ? I dont understand how people think sometimes.

If you cannot provide the name of the government agency, then carry this your Reggae to Jamaica.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
tunnex190:
Please is there any recent info about any government body investigating MBA trading and investment recently? I have been an investor with MBA since August last year and I haven't had any issues with them but recently a friend who also is investing with them said he's planning to terminate his contract with them as he has gotten warnings from another investors as well saying they (MBA) are correctly under an investigation. I want to be sure everything is still fine with them because I just did roll-over for another year. Thanks

Na so ......

You got your info from someone who got his info from another person --- tatafo people

dem say, dem say, na him scatter nigeria like this so.

Abeg go and terminate your Investment, if you so believe this gossip from the pit of hell.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
alex074:
Hello everyone, pls does MBA have office in Lagos?

I tried looking it up on their site but couldn't find my way around finding a Lagos address.

Page 155 or 243.

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2020
ifeanyija:
ROI received yesterday
Due day is 3rd

Great Ancestor, Congratulations.

3 gunshot salute in the Air. May the bullet fall on Fxjones and his crazy gang.

MBA FOR LIFE.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
eezeribe:

50nizzy, I really thank God for having you on this thread..
Thanks for everything you are doing for us..

The Great Genaral, I Salute you Sir.

We are in this together. One for all, All for one.

God nor go shame us. MBA FOR LIFE.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
My Captain, My King.

We would handle that goat and his stupid behaviour from here on,

The last time I handled his matter, he came back apologising that he was only joking.

This time around, he won't see mouth to joke again.

Now that he wants to trespass this thread again, then he should get ready to dance dirty. --- OPERATION PYTHON DANCE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2020
chiada:
2nd ROI RECEIVED....To God be all the glory. Alert came in on the 3rd of September but my due date is today the 4th. Received with gladness....�����

Swiftlee:
Second ROI landed on due date like the first one! Same day alert!

God bless MBA!
God bless my younger brother for introducing me to MBA!

emeldamicheals:
My 2nd MBA ROI just landed now. Alert wey dey burst brain

Congratulations my People. Enjoy the ride on the highway to financial abundance.

By reason of this kind of Alerts that can Burst Brain, The Insanity of Fxjones and his crazy gang is hereby increased by 1000%.

MBA FOR LIFE.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alexiscalexis:
embarassed embarassed no one is responding to my question on top up.. Can someone do top up while investment is still running? If yes, is there any requirement? cry cry

Next time don't sound entitled as if someone owe you answer to your question here, now let me be nice because you are a fellow investor. shocked cool tongue

fellow investor, you have obviously not be following this thread. find your answer below.

airsaylongcom:
Point of note though. You can no longer top up investments on the old plan. Investors are encouraged to open new investment accounts on the new plan with whatever funds they planned to use in topping up accounts on the old plan

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
LightSon:
https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/01/sec-discovers-12-ponzi-scheme-operators-warns-the-investing-public/

Na now you wake up from your Coma ?

If you don't have something sensible to post on this thread next time, I will send you to another Coma.

Even little children know that your post is useless and meaningless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
gamaliel9:
11/12 landed.. Aremso is next grin grin

Congratulations Brave Ancestor. More money in your Account.

I Release BAD DREAMS on all the Haters of MBA as they sleep tonight.

MBA FOR LIFE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
captainking:

Oga...create your own thread nah

My Captain. My King

They have their own thread oo, but are looking for a Big Fish like you here. shocked

Not knowing that a Big Fish like you is not meant for their shallow waters.

I went through their offer sometime ago and was not convinced, so I ignored them.

Big fishes are meant for Deep waters. MBA is deep enough for us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
fxjones:
I am back again!!, get ready for my latest shocking news

Return of Insanity --- The gods are not to blame.

I have also got a shocker for you too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Jombojombo:

You've forgetten there are lots of scam sites parading themselves as MBA forex. Why not tell him the official address if you know?

1 - Did you read my reply to @ Temitayo007 properly ?

Hope you did not overlook this my comment -- '' Whatever you come up with let us know and we will follow you up from there.''

I was not asking him to go and invest, but to do his homework (which every serious investor should do) and get back to us for clarification if necessary.

2 - I hope you have not suddenly forgot about the lady that was doing both online and offline investment yesterday. if she had the relevant information, do you think she would take that step that almost gave her HBP ?

3 - You should always remember that we are trying to encourage Potential MBA Investors to do at least basic research before jumping on the bandwagon. Anybody that can hustle and gather 360k to invest is not a lazy person and should not be lazy to gather basic facts about his investment choice. Anyone that cannot do due diligence before investing probably never worked for that money.

4 - When I posted that reply, I noticed that @ Temitayo007 was viewing this thread and probably saw my comment and got my message. Now why are you taking panadol for headache that is not your own ?

5 - This one is for the Indomie Generation.
If you belong to the Indomie Generation, I take God beg you, prove President Buhari wrong , prove that you are strong and not lazy.

let him know that mummy also gave you Akpu and Pounded Yam to eat. When it comes to Investment, Nigerian youths don't be Lazy -- Do Research.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Temitayo007:
Good morning guys. I’m new here. Please what is the Official Mba forex website. I want to register and invest with them. Thank you

www. DO SOME RESEARCH . com

www. ASK GOOGLE .com

Whatever you come up with let us know and we will follow you up from there.

From your name, you must be a fan of James Bond. well James Bond loves research too.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Still expecting my first roi on the 10th. September should run as fast as possible please so i can experience what mba alert feels like grin cheesy

You are almost there. latest by the 13th, your ROI should drop.

My due dates are 9th and 12th but I allow for a three days window, so by 12th and 15th, my ROI alert should drop.

MBA truly cares. financial freedom for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2020
TheWatchDog:
MBA FOREX does not fail even when people out of ignorant failed. It landed at about 11pm.

Congratulations are in order for a great Ancestor. More money in your account.

This kind 11pm ROI alert is to send nightmare into the sleep of MBA haters. dem nor go sleep well this night.

11 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Overwatch:

However, I’m more than ready now to invest lol
But my question is; can I go ahead and deposit and invest now or is my account too long/old since it’s been created?

Just wanna be sure so I’ll have a smooth ride!

From the little I understand about Online Investment, you have to contact MBA support team first before making any deposit. someone here said they have to activate something first before you proceed to fund your account.

Online Investors please correct my comment if it is wrong. Thanks.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stanleych007:
September started on a good note. My second ROI just landed today my due date and I’m posting this to clear the minds of many. MBA is the best thing that has happened to me this year, my abandoned house project in villa has continued with speed. Anybody that comes here to speak ill of MBA will suffer for 600years with annual thunder.

Congratulations Stan. More money in your Account.

I love your prayer for the enemies of MBA. --- 600 years of suffering with Annual thunder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Hmmm, this one has jumped into a problem.
People investing without prior information
You created an online account, and without waiting to be verified, you went and paid into an account meant for those doing manual investment.
I hope we are going to have some peace here in the coming days and weeks.

Fxmanager will use you to increase his self-dominated thread to 25pages this week!

Bros God nor go shame us. You dey see the matter so ??

This new development is a classic example of why we keep emphasising that investors should at least do basic research before they pull the trigger.

Some will even go as far as insulting people on this thread when you try to correct them. it is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Some people are just given themselve problems and be looking for someone to sulve it for them. How can one person be doing both online and manual investment simultaneusly? "HALF OLINE AND HALF MANUAL INVESTMENT". If you don't know what to do with money, you better give out to ophanage home.

Gbamsolutely,

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate oo shocked

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

I have been able to scale through to the profile update section but after updating my profile it’s saying ‘Verification request submitted, you will receive a response very soon’. I’ve been waiting since. Although I have done a transfer to the acct and need to know how I can upload the transfer slip.

Have you tried engaging with them on facebook messenger ?

I understand Online Investors are getting easy response there. if they answer you there, let us know so that others can know where to go next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.