Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530501 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Beat your carton chest from now till Christmas day I will not keep quiet. This is the world wide web not your living room

. . . and your Solomon self confidently sputter trash that computer devices issue visas

To be honest, it is probably TRUE. There's a certain system that they examine extremely closely during questions and answer sessions. It's probably an algorithm, some kind of software. A lot is going on on that monitor as you are done with a response and they are keying in at the keyboard, pausing intermittently, looking up at the monitor. And then,... If they are not given a definitive green light as to POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, they ask a couple of further questions to eventually determine your status you understand?

The granting of a visa is systematic. It's based on a procedure that's digitalised---apart frm the probably--highly possible addition of VO decision making system and some psychology.

I was in there. I saw this firsthand.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
seyewest:

what happened between 2012 to early part of 2017 till now... U.S Govt introduce new technology in deciding who enter their country, I will not go further but I know what I know.

It is possibly, highly possibly TRUE!

Can you provide more information about this system?
It would be appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
rago:

It is possibly, highly possibly TRUE!

Can you provide more information about this system?
It would be appreciated.

? which system are you talking about, I don't understand ooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
rago:

To be honest, it is probably TRUE. There's a certain system that they examine extremely closely during questions and answer sessions. It's probably an algorithm, some kind of software. A lot is going on on that monitor as you are done with a response and they are keying in at the keyboard, pausing intermittently, looking up at the monitor. And then,... If they are not given a definitive green light as to POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, they ask a couple of further questions to eventually determine your status you understand?

The granting of a visa is systematic. It's based on a procedure that's digitalised---apart frm the probably--highly possible addition of VO decision making system and some psychology.

[/b]I was in there. I saw this firsthand.[b]
Come again?? grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
rago:

I was in there. I saw this firsthand.

Oyinbo magic.

I am surprised you left out the part that the design of this super computer was by you

Well done sir

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
seyewest:

? which system are you talking about, I don't understand ooo

You started this crap and now you suddenly lost your understanding ability

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Come again?? grin grin

Hnmmmmmmm.... e be like say Rago no no ooo grin

someone should watch one of this bourne identity film to understand a little of these anyway I know nothing sha but deep research will reveal alot to us and still leave us confuse.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

You started this crap and now you suddenly lost your understanding ability

I don't even know again.... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Come again?? grin grin

I had an interview for a US VISA.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
rago:

I had an interview for a US VISA.
and they gave u a special place for your interview for you to know all this..
And how was d interview??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Spanishmilf:
and they gave u a special place for your interview for you to know all this..
And how was d interview??

Guy like I said, in few years time when that system is obsolete you will remember this chat.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Funny people full this thread.
Mighty VO's on the beat grin

I know one day someone will come here to tell us the VO's are busy chatting Donald Trump on the system whether to issue the visa or not cheesy

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cryptolady:
Hello house

Pls I'm trying to schedule an appointment and I forgot the password to my old mail.
Can I create a new profile with a new email address and schedule?

Thanks in anticipation

Please can we respond to this and leave all those other matter alone.

A friend of mine has same issue. An agent helped her with first visa, and has refused to share email/pw for traveldocs in other to rescheule appointment for renewal, except a RANSOME is paid.

She has filled DS160...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
fkj950ax:

Please can we respond to this and leave all those other matter alone.

A friend of mine has same issue. An agent helped her with first visa, and has refused to share email/pw for traveldocs in other to rescheule appointment for renewal, except a RANSOME is paid.

She has filled DS160...

I know what can be done. PM me

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EvraLander(m): 2:05am On Dec 14, 2019
GoodMorning Everyone! Have been a ghost reader on this thread from PART 1. and i think its my turn now to ask questions because i now wish to travel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please i just got my international passport a week ago and about to apply for a US Visa, but let the truth be told i don't even know where to start self, weather to ask for an invitation letter first, But the question is (HOW WILL THE INVITATION LETTER BE DELIVERED TO ME, IS IT THROUGH MY EMAIL OR THROUGH A COURIER SERVICE LIKE DHL FROM THE U.S?) please answer needed asap

AND ON THE INVITATION LETTER WHAT AND WHAT WILL BE WRITTEN THERE? (WHY I'M ASKING THIS IS THAT, THE PERSON I'M TRAVELING TO MET IS A US CITIZEN THAT VISITED NIGERIA SOME MONTH AGO AND NOW SHE IS INVITING ME TO COME OVER AND VISIT HER AND ALSO ATTEND HER WEDDING ON JANUARY, SHE IS THE SPONSORING THE TRIP THO AND FRO.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UhnNah: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2019
micluv111:
Funny people full this thread.
Mighty VO's on the beat grin

I know one day someone will come here to tell us the VO's are busy chatting Donald Trump on the system whether to issue the visa or not cheesy

It’s understandable that you might not be aware that co-workers in the same office can talk/seek advice from each other without physically speaking in person! I personally has experienced this at a bank!

I understand that your mind might not be able to stretch further than Whatapp & other popular apps! But it’s possible that organizations such as the US embassy has a messenger available only to their staffs!!!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Malevonent: 5:54am On Dec 14, 2019
Hello house.
Is it a must that one should enter the usa tru the city one stated in the d160 form?...
How is atlanta poe?..learnt it was harsh b4, is it still same?(childbirth-fully declared in form and during interview)
3rdly, whats the latest date, one shud submit his d160 b4 interview?, As there are some details i want to verify b4 submitting the form.
Ie if my interview is on 10th jan for instance, can i hold unto the form till early hours of that 10th or midnight 9th?

I know i hv seen this info somewhere, just cant be sure again
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2019
Malevonent:
Hello house.
Is it a must that one should enter the usa tru the city one stated in the d160 form?...

Not compulsory.
Most times means your trip has changed from what you stated at interview and DS160

How is atlanta poe?..learnt it was harsh b4, is it still same?(childbirth-fully declared in form and during interview)

No idea

3rdly, whats the latest date, one shud submit his d160 b4 interview?, As there are some details i want to verify b4 submitting the form.
Ie if my interview is on 10th jan for instance, can i hold unto the form till early hours of that 10th or midnight 9th?

If you don't submit DS160, that means you haven't booked an appointment.

Why are you waiting?

n
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2019
UhnNah:

It’s understandable that you might not be aware that co-workers in the same office can talk/seek advice from each other without physically speaking in person! I personally has experienced this at a bank!

I understand that your mind might not be able to stretch further than Whatapp & other popular apps! But it’s possible that organizations such as the US embassy has a messenger available only to their staffs!!!

Funny.........

No time for argument.

Comparing banking system with the US embassy grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2019
House my interview is next week. I need to know the following.

Should i go with my sponsor's account statement with mine or only my sponsor's?

All the documents i'm taking to there, should carry photocopies or original?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by carnal: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
UhnNah:

Just as the major oil and gas firms all have their private chat apps.noting is Impossible sha when it involves technology
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mancala: 3:30am On Dec 15, 2019
carnal:

Just as the major oil and gas firms all have their private chat apps.noting is Impossible sha when it involves technology

Skype for business program is widely used .... capabilities include instant messaging, voice calls, linking up with your email calendar for conference meetings/calls. Very commonly used in the U.S.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2019
Mancala:

Skype for business program is widely used .... capabilities include instant messaging, voice calls, linking up with your email calendar for conference meetings/calls. Very commonly used in the U.S.
Exactly,and you don't need any special robotic app for these
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Westymee post=84931236ly[/quote]

Dude
You posted on the wrong thread.
Don't do so again

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=fkj950ax post=84931665][/quote]He saw d Topic before posting undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
EvraLander:
GoodMorning Everyone! Have been a ghost reader on this thread from PART 1. and i think its my turn now to ask questions because i now wish to travel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please i just got my international passport a week ago and about to apply for a US Visa, but let the truth be told i don't even know where to start self, weather to ask for an invitation letter first, But the question is (HOW WILL THE INVITATION LETTER BE DELIVERED TO ME, IS IT THROUGH MY EMAIL OR THROUGH A COURIER SERVICE LIKE DHL FROM THE U.S?) please answer needed asap

AND ON THE INVITATION LETTER WHAT AND WHAT WILL BE WRITTEN THERE? (WHY I'M ASKING THIS IS THAT, THE PERSON I'M TRAVELING TO MET IS A US CITIZEN THAT VISITED NIGERIA SOME MONTH AGO AND NOW SHE IS INVITING ME TO COME OVER AND VISIT HER AND ALSO ATTEND HER WEDDING ON JANUARY, SHE IS THE SPONSORING THE TRIP THO AND FRO.
since you have been around as a ghost reader, trust you must have learnt alot here my best advice is start with other countries b4 applying to the US

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Spanishmilf:
He saw d Topic before posting undecided

He shouldn't again. That's the message.
The thread will become thrashland if it's allowed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Yosfa: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please my sister was to apply for just 9 days certificate course in US, I want to ask what type of Visa she will need for just 9 days certificate course
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2019
EXLOVER:

??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by segtak25: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Morning guys.

My interview is on Wednesday.
Please i just want to ask:

1. Regarding the Reciprocal fee, can i pay using my card on that day, if the visa is approved or its strictly cash.

2. There is mistake of one letter on my name on the appointment letter, but the DS160 is correct and the code is the same with the one on the appointment letter.. Hope i won't be sent back?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UhnNah: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2019
EXLOVER:

They might not ask to see any of the documents you’re taking with you but just to stay prepared! Take both statements with you!

And since none of the documents will be retained,you can go with originals or photocopies! I’d advice the originals! Good luck & post your transcript after the interview!

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.