Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529519 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by prodigyhenry: 3:38pm On May 25, 2019
fkj950ax:

Your visa was for your conference and its 3 days.
You worked for close to 3 months.
The VO will be upset with you.
Your final comments asking if the excuse will fly makes the above incident false and not true.
Are you planning to make an excuse or tell the VO the reason you stayed back after the 9days you requested for?
i think my choice of word was very flawed, didnt know which other way to ask if the reason i put forth was acceptable, i an trying to be careful about the whole thing because i dont want to go through unnecessary mental stress. Well the imcident i painted is actually the truth and i can get documents to back my claims. And contrary to the assertion, my stay there was just a little over a month. I landed may nineteen and left july ten. Thanks a lot for your observation

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 3:52pm On May 25, 2019
prodigyhenry:
i think my choice of word was very flawed, didnt know which other way to ask if the reason i put forth was acceptable, i an trying to be careful about the whole thing because i dont want to go through unnecessary mental stress. Well the imcident i painted is actually the truth and i can get documents to back my claims. And contrary to the assertion, my stay there was just a little over a month. I landed may nineteen and left july ten. Thanks a lot for your observation

That's just a little above a week short of spending two months sir, flawed choice of words again I believe.

I however believe you have a chance if that is all that happened. Best wishes!

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mruc: 5:19pm On May 25, 2019
Good afternoon house a friend want to send me invitation from US and I have sent my passport to him.My question is do I need to fill Ds -160 form.I need advice plss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
Okay. Thank you. We wait.
3dphase:

Submitted April 12th. Still no response. Status check on caec website still shows ‘Application Received’.
A colleague was asked to show up for interview after 8weeks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2019
awumen:
your reason should fly, if it comes with well tailored explanation while in front of VO, if you have any documents to back your claim, keep it handy thou they might not ask.over staying is something they seriously frown at.Pray for God's favour,be honest and hoping VO will be in the mood to listen to you. Best of luck

Well I don't think this is called "over staying" I would want to believe he arrived in may and was stamped in for 6months (although its not advisable to stay the whole 6months). The usa gives this time incase of uncertainties. Things come up, plans change. I think you should just take all documents to back up your claims. Asides that, you are good to go. Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2019
mruc:
Good afternoon house a friend want to send me invitation from US and I have sent my passport to him.My question is do I need to fill Ds -160 form.I need advice plss

You here in Nigeria sent your passport to a FRIEND in US so the friend can SEND you an invitation?

Are you sure about this?

If you are, then I want to say you have made very bad choices.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 7:22pm On May 25, 2019
flourishing247:

Like apply to the US embassy again before one year?? Ok go ahead. You can also book and pay for your ticket before your interview. �

Thank you.

Koret bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mruc: 7:47pm On May 25, 2019
A friend in US want to send me invitation letter and I have sent him my passport data through whatsapp.My question is do I need to fill Ds- 160 form
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 25, 2019
I logged into my profile and saw this. Does it mean I have to schedule a followup interview?
I am yet to collect my passport though

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
mruc:
A friend in US want to send me invitation letter and I have sent him my passport data through whatsapp.My question is do I need to fill Ds- 160 form

Please can you check the US embassy website for this information. Or you can simply read this thread from page 1
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:27pm On May 25, 2019
Zhizzupapa:

Thank you.

Koret bro

Hmmmmm.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marooooo: 9:16pm On May 25, 2019
Good evening Sir/Ma, na beg I dey beg ooooo.
My appointment date is too near to my arrival date, my interview is 25th and am to travel 28th September and I submitted early enough (May 3rd). Can I reschedule another one and how? Please, I need help from the gurus in the �, cos am confused.
Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayenikunle: 9:40pm On May 25, 2019
You have succeeded in confusing the guy... smiley

flourishing247:

Hmmmmm.

flourishing247:

Like apply to the US embassy again before one year?? Ok go ahead. You can also book and pay for your ticket before your interview. �

Zhizzupapa:

Thank you.

Koret bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:29pm On May 25, 2019
ayenikunle:

LOL. I thought he understood the sarcasm!!! Nobody likes to hear the truth. They want it painted and we'll polished
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 5:46am On May 26, 2019
The thing weak me
ayenikunle:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 5:48am On May 26, 2019
Yes. You are to schedule interview appointment
adedejis:
I logged into my profile and saw this. Does it mean I have to schedule a follow-up interview?
I am yet to collect my passport though
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 7:01am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=marooooo post=78719120]Good evening Sir/Ma, na beg I dey beg ooooo.
My appointment date is too near to my arrival date, my interview is 25th and am to travel 28th September and I submitted early enough (May 3rd). Can I reschedule another one and how? Please, I need help from the gurus in the �, cos am confused.
Thank you.[/quote

I don't think you need to reschedule. Just go for your interview, if you are asked about the dates (which I doubt you will) just tell them that you haven't bought your ticket yet. The us embassy always advice you shouldn't make travel plans till you get your visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:07am On May 26, 2019
ozymes:
The thing weak me

I answered him earlier with the advice to stay away for one year or more. He now asked if he can apply for a different category!!!!!!! SMH
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 8:50am On May 26, 2019
flourishing247:

I answered him earlier with the advice to stay away for one year or more. He now asked if he can apply for a different category!!!!!!! SMH
exactly alot these people don't like the truth,they will come here after all the advice plus reading thread 1-3 they will do what they want(we can force them), especially patronising agent or re-apply for 3 months straight after every denial, when all of these crash then they come back seeking the same advice.i just tire

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by olumig(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2019
Got in LA today with my wife, no EOR, EoS, Sos or EFCC stamp on our passport.

15 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ysteph: 10:03am On May 26, 2019
Transcript pls.
olumig:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2019
ysteph:
Transcript pls.

olumig:

Please Visa and PoE transcript. He and the wife owes us both biko...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by falopey: 12:39pm On May 26, 2019
olumig:

Some one just came into Atlanta And they stamped her passport No AOS means no adjustment of status

Also No EOS meaning no extension of status. So no longer extending your 6monnts stay Or adjustment of status maybe for permanent residence for new arrivals while you are here. Many people are having their passport stamped that way now. Perhaps it means something different. I hope it does.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 1:04pm On May 26, 2019
falopey:

Some one just came into Atlanta And they stamped her passport No AOS means no adjustment of status

Also No EOS meaning no extension of status. So no longer extending your 6monnts stay Or adjustment of status maybe for permanent residence for new arrivals while you are here. Many people are having their passport stamped that way now. Perhaps it means something different. I hope it does.
stop spreading false news abi na fake news, this stamp is INP (indianapolis).secondly my former colleague had these stamp with Aos/EoS as far back has 2015.when they got back to naija after their training,coy wrote the high commission to enquire why and the reason they gave was that my then colleague has been in/out of the U.S many times(7 times) that particular year hence the officer at PoE believe it was relocation agenda loading hence the need for AoS/EoS

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 1:06pm On May 26, 2019
olumig:
falopey:

Many thanks for these update. Have said it over and over here that people should stop spreading false news abi na fake news, this stamp is INP (indianapolis).secondly my former colleague had these stamp with Aos/EoS as far back has 2015.when they got back to naija after their training,coy wrote the high commission to enquire why and the reason they gave was that my then colleague has been in/out of the U.S many times(7 times) that particular year hence the officer at PoE believe it was relocation agenda loading hence the need for AoS/EoS.
Enjoy your stay!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 1:07pm On May 26, 2019
falopey:

Same pics everywhere......
Can you try to verify something before doing copying and sharing

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by drakeli: 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
olumig:

How many times have you and your wife been in and out of the US within the last one year? There may be connection.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by olumig(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2019
Just this once, the impression given was that's the new trend
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 2:07pm On May 26, 2019
undecided I wonder how some of you read and understand, or how your understanding is when you read stuff!

Then those that jump in in a thread without at least reading one, two or a few of its recent pages, una get una own for body. A matter that has been up a couple of days, and we have almost moved on about it, someone else saunters in from no where and pushes it back in to the thread without fitting and attempt to take us to square zero, right where one that has experienced it firsthand is dispelling the remnant of the matter going forward!

Whew....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2019
awumen:
Many thanks for these update. Have said it over and over here that people should stop spreading false news abi na fake news, this stamp is INP (indianapolis).secondly my former colleague had these stamp with Aos/EoS as far back has 2015.when they got back to naija after their training,coy wrote the high commission to enquire why and the reason they gave was that my then colleague has been in/out of the U.S many times(7 times) that particular year hence the officer at PoE believe it was relocation agenda loading hence the need for AoS/EoS.
Enjoy your stay!

Exactly! If you travel frequently you will know there was a good reason why the persons passport was stamped for three months with no aos and eos. People just like sharing what they see on the internet without first reasoning what they read. Thereby causing unnecessary tension.

If your previous travel and your new travel plans are okay. Poe will be smooth. At the poe, my mouth was kinda bitter, then I told the cbp officer to give me chocolate cus I noticed she had alot on her desk and she did. Then she asked why I was here and how long I will be staying. That was all.

People need to stop sharing false information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mizGene(f): 7:03pm On May 26, 2019
Anyone gotten passport back from dropbox in less than a month??
I didn't take note of their new timeline guide unfortunately ...may need to do a recall as I need the passport soon..hope a recall is possible and any experience of how long that takes?
Will appreciate any responses soon
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
Zhizzupapa:

FORGET GOING TO THE EMBASSY FOR ATLEAST ONE YEAR OR MORE.....

Can I apply for something different for vacation before the said one year Say The next 3 to 6 months after my denial date at the embassy ??

Must you visit U.S.... You're desperate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.