Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529459 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 11:02pm On May 24, 2019
Hello aus,

I had an agent apply for vacation visa for me but unfortunately visa was denied this may. I want to reapply myself.

Is it better to ask him to reapply for me again ??

What info do I need to get from him to reapply if i am to do so on my own ??

How long is it advisable to wait for before reapplying ??

Kindly provide me with best tips on what purpose of visitation/vacation to go for with its strongest ties ABEG......

Make I still pause first.

GUYS HELP OUT WITH YOUR USEFUL ADVISES PLEASE.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:22pm On May 24, 2019
Zhizzupapa:
Hello aus,

I had an agent apply for vacation visa for me but unfortunately visa was denied this may. I want to reapply myself.

Kindly provide me with best tips on what purpose of visitation/vacation to go for with its strongest ties ABEG......

Thank you

Post your transcript......

Any travel history?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kprashman(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2019
Respect to the entire forum.

My issue is this.
I've just had my passport returned to me with a request that I schedule another appointment under 221g.
Problem is that every time I log into cgi and click the Schedule Follow-Up Interview button, a blank box with no dates or calendar appears. So I basically cannot schedule an interview.

I emailed them and they replied that availability of dates is at embassy's sole discretion bla bla.

Does this mean there are no more dates available?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any advice for me please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 1:01am On May 25, 2019
Zhizzupapa:
Hello aus,

Thank you

alot of you guys are either silent reader or members,you hear the gurus daily telling everyone to avoid using agents.they will only make the situation worse. Meanwhile do you have a copy of your DS-160?do you also have username and password used for booking appointment/filling form? Post transcript,maybe with transcript we might be able to help,in the meantime,sorry you can't apply right now, give it some waiting period (3-6 months).STOP using agents

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 1:52am On May 25, 2019
oluayebenz:

Post your transcript......

Any travel history?

Me being the next person on the queue...
Me: can I come ??
Vo: waved hand(come come)
Vo: passport please
Me: I carry passport give am
Vo: flipped through passport showing some white guy(guess colleague or superior. Both were on an applicant case tey tey before e reach my turn) there in ha cubicle.
Finally the guy comot remaining only me and she(vo)
Vo: why are you travelling to america?
Me: for vacation
Vo: where do you work ??
Me: I tell am
Vo: what do you do there?
Me: I tell am.
Vo: what do you do at your place of work?
Me: I try explain
Vo: are you single?
Me: I am single
Vo: do you have anyone in america ?
Me: I say NO
Vo: she kept typing all through the interview time until she give me the yellow paper.(only God knows what she was typing)
Vo: you are not qualified to travel to the us.
Me: could you say that again ??
Vo: handed a yellow paper
Me: I kuku kolet am
Me: waka dey go my aus jeje (e pain me gan)

We started the processing since Nov. 2018 booked appointment in may 2019.(time wasted).

Traveled to Ghana

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 1:54am On May 25, 2019
awumen:
you can't say that, he/she might mean well and also learn something new

Kudos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 2:02am On May 25, 2019
awumen:
alot of you guys are either silent reader or members,you hear the gurus daily telling everyone to avoid using agents.they will only make the situation worse. Meanwhile do you have a copy of your DS-160?do you also have username and password used for booking appointment/filling form? Post transcript,maybe with transcript we might be able to help,in the meantime,sorry you can't apply right now, give it some waiting period (3-6 months).STOP using agents

Thank you jare. Will do it myself next time.

If DS-160 form is one of the three papers I showed to them, YES I have that.

I will have to request for my user name and password from him.

Is it possible to make changes to some information he provided for me when next I apply ?? And any side effect on that ??

Transcript posted..

Thank you boss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 2:05am On May 25, 2019
Zhizzupapa:
Hello aus,

Thank you

TRANSCRIPT.....

Me being the next person on the queue...
Me: can I come ??
Vo: waved hand(come come)
Vo: passport please
Me: I carry passport give am
Vo: flipped through passport showing some white guy(guess colleague or superior. Both were on an applicant case tey tey before e reach my turn) there in ha cubicle.
Finally the guy comot remaining only me and she(vo)
Vo: why are you travelling to america?
Me: for vacation
Vo: where do you work ??
Me: I tell am
Vo: what do you do there?
Me: I tell am.
Vo: what do you do at your place of work?
Me: I try explain
Vo: are you single?
Me: I am single
Vo: do you have anyone in america ?
Me: I say NO
Vo: she kept typing all through the interview time until she give me the yellow paper.(only God knows what she was typing)
Me: could you say that again ??
Vo: handed a yellow paper
Me: I kuku kolet am
Me: waka dey go my aus jeje (e pain me gan)

We started the processing since Nov. 2018 booked appointment in may 2019.(time wasted).

Traveled to Ghana

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 5:04am On May 25, 2019
Zhizzupapa:

Is it possible to make changes to some information he provided for me when next I apply ?? And any side effect on that ??

Transcript posted..

Thank you boss

That's the major concern. They usually write bogus things that get people in trouble. Once the VO sees it, they know it's fake. Forget going to the embassy for at least a year or more. Go to another place for vacation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by prodigyhenry: 6:12am On May 25, 2019
Hi, guys. I want to ask if it is true that the US embassy is no more giving visas especially visiting visas do you know anyone whget gotten the B1/B2 visa in the last one week. And how about renewal. Is it still easy to gwt renewed via interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:13am On May 25, 2019
flourishing247:

That's the major concern. They usually write bogus things that get people in trouble. Once the VO sees it, they know it's fake. Forget going to the embassy for at least a year or more. Go to another place for vacation

@zizzupapa. Here's the best advice
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abbey1986(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Pls I néed advice, I have an invitation letter from my cousin in the state for June 13 but yet to sechdule appointment,can I get a date before or after the wedding date ? Does it after my chance of getting the visa if date I get is after the wedding... am married with kid,good job with new generation bank 6 yrs wit them and haven't travelled out of the country before.. kindly help a nigga �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 10:15am On May 25, 2019
Hello house. Pls who is in a similar situation. My brother submitted his passport for drop box since 8/9th April, he we are yet to get it back. Who experienced this long delay?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 10:50am On May 25, 2019
Zhizzupapa:

Transcript posted..

Thank you boss
request for username and password,lets see the response of agent, as some agent won't oblige you in few cases that have been involved we need to create scene plus shine eyes. If you get it,you can log in and see whatever he/she must have filled.
Question - did he fill what you are agreement with or what was fill isn't your true info?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 11:04am On May 25, 2019
prodigyhenry:
Hi, guys. I want to ask if it is true that the US embassy is no more giving visas especially visiting visas do you know anyone whget gotten the B1/B2 visa in the last one week. And how about renewal. Is it still easy to gwt renewed via interview
not true, denial rate is high, yes and issuance are few. No need for fake news/rumuor

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by prodigyhenry: 11:18am On May 25, 2019
awumen:
not true, denial rate is high, yes and issuance are few. No need for fake news/rumuor

Thanks a lot. What do you think are my chances of renewal, was in US may to July '17 visa expired 5th may '19. I'm 24, engaged to be married by December, work with USAID through fhi360
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 11:42am On May 25, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Thanks a lot. What do you think are my chances of renewal, was in US may to July '17 visa expired 5th may '19. I'm 24, engaged to be married by December, work with USAID through fhi360
No need to mention your work name here(safety precaution),just tell us you have a job.
Why did you stay for over 50 days or more(May to July'17)?be prepared to convince the VO while you stayed that long. Other than that I think you are good to go.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by arro: 12:10pm On May 25, 2019
I have only been to 3 countries , I was in SA 2013, I was in SA 2015, I was in Hyderabad India 2017, I was in Nottingham, Manchester ,UK 2018, hoping to visit USA thru London this year if granted.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by prodigyhenry: 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
awumen:
No need to mention your work name here(safety precaution),just tell us you have a job.
Why did you stay for over 50 days or more(May to July'17)?be prepared to convince the VO while you stayed that long. Other than that I think you are good to go.

I went for a conference in Washington which was supposed to be 5 days I intended to use 9 days in total. A colleague from work was supposed to go to the US a few months after me and he went for his interview a say after I arrived Washington. Unfortunately he was denied visa and i was called from work to do what he was supposed to do which was collect data and work with some health facilities around Boston and Connecticut. Ir was supposed to last 3 months but I had to cut it short because of academic commitment. You think my excuse would fly?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 12:54pm On May 25, 2019
prodigyhenry:

I went for a conference in Washington which was supposed to be 5 days I intended to use 9 days in total. A colleague from work was supposed to go to the US a few months after me and he went for his interview a say after I arrived Washington. Unfortunately he was denied visa and i was called from work to do what he was supposed to do which was collect data and work with some health facilities around Boston and Connecticut. Ir was supposed to last 3 months but I had to cut it short because of academic commitment. You think my excuse would fly?
your reason should fly, if it comes with well tailored explanation while in front of VO, if you have any documents to back your claim, keep it handy thou they might not ask.over staying is something they seriously frown at.Pray for God's favour,be honest and hoping VO will be in the mood to listen to you. Best of luck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by prodigyhenry: 1:14pm On May 25, 2019
awumen:
your reason should fly, if it comes with well tailored explanation while in front of VO, if you have any documents to back your claim, keep it handy thou they might not ask.over staying is something they seriously frown at.Pray for God's favour,be honest and hoping VO will be in the mood to listen to you. Best of luck

Thanks a great deal. You've been of tremendous help to me and many people here. Enjoy your day sir
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 1:36pm On May 25, 2019
awumen:
request for username and password,lets see the response of agent, as some agent won't oblige you in few cases that have been involved we need to create scene plus shine eyes. If you get it,you can log in and see whatever he/she must have filled.
Question - did he fill what you are agreement with or what was fill isn't your true info?

I was not comfortable with the whole thing as I did not get to see the final copy of the information filled after couple of adjustments before I went for interview.

A more reason I need to apply myself to be sure of the whole information I would fill.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zhizzupapa: 1:44pm On May 25, 2019
flourishing247:

FORGET GOING TO THE EMBASSY FOR ATLEAST ONE YEAR OR MORE.....

Can I apply for something different for vacation before the said one year Say The next 3 to 6 months after my denial date at the embassy ??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Your visa was for your conference and its 3 days.
You worked for close to 3 months.
The VO will be upset with you.
Your final comments asking if the excuse will fly makes the above incident false and not true.
Are you planning to make an excuse or tell the VO the reason you stayed back after the 9days you requested for?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 3dphase(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2019
iyaaliya:
Hello house. Pls who is in a similar situation. My brother submitted his passport for drop box since 8/9th April, he we are yet to get it back. Who experienced this long delay?

Submitted April 12th. Still no response. Status check on caec website still shows ‘Application Received’.
A colleague was asked to show up for interview after 8weeks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 2:01pm On May 25, 2019
Zhizzupapa:

FORGET GOING TO THE EMBASSY FOR ATLEAST ONE YEAR OR MORE.....

Can I apply for something different for vacation before the said one year Say The next 3 to 6 months after my denial date at the embassy ??

Like apply to the US embassy again before one year?? Ok go ahead. You can also book and pay for your ticket before your interview. �

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.