Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529605 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
Ebalu953:

Well I don't think this is called "over staying" I would want to believe he arrived in may and was stamped in for 6months (although its not advisable to stay the whole 6months). The usa gives this time incase of uncertainties. Things come up, plans change. I think you should just take all documents to back up your claims. Asides that, you are good to go. Goodluck!

It's B1.... That visa was strictly for Conference/Seminar etc.... A month is asking for too much, how I wish he returned to Nigeria immediately after his Conference before doing anything in U.S but what do I know.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2019
mruc:
A friend in US want to send me invitation letter and I have sent him my passport data through whatsapp.My question is do I need to fill Ds- 160 form

No need to fill it, U.S Embassy will be informed that you don't need to fill any form just the invitation letter.
Nawa for us oooo

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
falopey:

Some one just came into Atlanta And they stamped her passport No AOS means no adjustment of status

Also No EOS meaning no extension of status. So no longer extending your 6monnts stay Or adjustment of status maybe for permanent residence for new arrivals while you are here. Many people are having their passport stamped that way now. Perhaps it means something different. I hope it does.

lolzzz... keep deceiving yourself grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Arbitrix: 9:10pm On May 26, 2019
Na wa for Lagos o! I did drop box last month in Abuja and it took exactly 2 weeks.
mizGene:
Anyone gotten passport back from dropbox in less than a month??
I didn't take note of their new timeline guide unfortunately ...may need to do a recall as I need the passport soon..hope a recall is possible and any experience of how long that takes?
Will appreciate any responses soon
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fseyexs: 9:43pm On May 26, 2019
Please, I have a question... I was filling the B1/B2 form from (cgifederal.secure.force.com) I have create my profile but after i logged in, it was showing CHINA. Am trying to create another profile since but its not going through telling me my First name or Last name is wrong. What can i do to this case. I did my wife own sucessfully (I have add my interview date under her own) but mine has this error.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mizGene(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2019
Arbitrix:
Na wa for Lagos o! I did drop box last month in Abuja and it took exactly 2 weeks.

Probably they hv more people to attend to in Lagos ...still the timeline is crazy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
IYIOLAcalibour:
My sister was denied visa 4 times her last visa the consular told her that she won't give her visa unless she finish school now she will graduate this year August.. My question is that any consular that interview her can she tell her what other v.o said to her?
[my new account] dammilekan

Does she have a travel history now? That s the most important now. Let her travel to other countries like the UK and EU first and forget about the USA for now or what any v.o told her to pacify her.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2019
seyewest:

No need to fill it, U.S Embassy will be informed that you don't need to fill any form just the invitation letter.
Nawa for us oooo

You are finally, totally, all the way fed-up with these comments
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fseyexs: 5:12pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=fseyexs post=78748073]Please, I have a question... I was filling the B1/B2 form from (cgifederal.secure.force.com) I have create my profile but after i logged in, it was showing CHINA. Am trying to create another profile since but its not going through telling me my First name or Last name is wrong. What can i do to this case. I did my wife own sucessfully (I have add my interview date under her own) but mine has this error. Anwser please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 27, 2019
Guys my interview is Thursday by 8:15. In Abuja. Whats the estimated time to be done with the whole thing? I need to go back to benin that same day
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
IYIOLAcalibour:
I think they write their interview time on d paper probably 2min interview with you, and make sure u get their early
I know what about the security checks and biometrics etc.
Would i be done by lets say 12pm maximum?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 6:16pm On May 27, 2019
You should be concerned about getting the visa!
Osahon7:
I know what about the security checks and biometrics etc.
Would i be done by lets say 12pm maximum?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
ozymes:
You should be concerned about getting the visa!
am not desperate to get the visa. Weda i get it or not i doesn’t change anything.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
Osahon7:
am not desperate to get the visa. Weda i get it or not i doesn’t change anything.

Okay, go early. Earlier than the time, they will allow you in. But why are you in a hurry to leave Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 6:25pm On May 27, 2019
Oh! I am sorry sir. Abeg nor vex...........I didn't know that you just intend to come to tour diplomatic drive.
Osahon7:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Flyingdeutsche: 10:09am On May 28, 2019
Different Colors of 221g

221G Blue Form: A 221g Blue form simply means that they are asking for extra Supporting Documents that is required by the US Embassy to take a decision on your Visa Issuance.

221G Pink Form: A 221g Pink form indicates that your case is put for further Administrative Processing. This is mostly issued if they are not satisfied about your current Employer or Work Experience related information or any other issues related to your Qualification.

221G White Form: A 221g White Form is a complex category 221G. They return the Case to USCIS for further Verification. Most of the cases we can zero onto Employers Issues. The form is given if the Visa Officer is doubting on your information that you have provided with respect to Qualification, Financial, Employers etc.

221G Yellow Form : A 221g Yellow form is given for General administrative processing. They just want make sure that all documents provided by you and the employer are genuine.

A case number is provided and you can check the status of your case online.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Profitboss(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2019
Thanks for this info.

Please does this info applies to normal visa interview (NOT 221G)? Because I noticed different colours of the GENERAL rejection letters are issued on different occasion!!

Flyingdeutsche:

Different Colors of 221g

221G Blue Form: A 221g Blue form simply means that they are asking for extra Supporting Documents that is required by the US Embassy to take a decision on your Visa Issuance.

221G Pink Form: A 221g Pink form indicates that your case is put for further Administrative Processing. This is mostly issued if they are not satisfied about your current Employer or Work Experience related information or any other issues related to your Qualification.

221G White Form: A 221g White Form is a complex category 221G. They return the Case to USCIS for further Verification. Most of the cases we can zero onto Employers Issues. The form is given if the Visa Officer is doubting on your information that you have provided with respect to Qualification, Financial, Employers etc.

221G Yellow Form : A 221g Yellow form is given for General administrative processing. They just want make sure that all documents provided by you and the employer are genuine.

A case number is provided and you can check the status of your case online.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Flyingdeutsche: 12:11pm On May 28, 2019
Profitboss:
Thanks for this info.

Please does this info applies to normal visa interview (NOT 221G)? Because I noticed different colours of the GENERAL rejection letters are issued on different occasion!!

What is your refusal code?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jesutomisinlolu: 1:37pm On May 28, 2019
Please I am trying to reschedule my Visa appointment to another date but the information on the reschedule appointment page says

" if you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded number of appointments cancelled and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid."

I have not rescheduled my appointment before, so I don't know why I have that message. Pls kindly advise on what to do. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MissNK: 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
Osahon7:
Guys my interview is Thursday by 8:15. In Abuja. Whats the estimated time to be done with the whole thing? I need to go back to benin that same day

You can go early and join the 7:30 batch, by 9 or 10 max you should be out.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:44pm On May 28, 2019
Jesutomisinlolu:
Please I am trying to reschedule my Visa appointment to another date but the information on the reschedule appointment page says

" if you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded number of appointments cancelled and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid."

I have not rescheduled my appointment before, so I don't know why I have that message. Pls kindly advise on what to do. Thanks

You better go for your interview. Dates might not be available as usual cos of the Dropbox issue.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PinkSunset: 7:45pm On May 28, 2019
seyewest:

Nawa for us oooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omega30(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2019
fkj950ax:

Your visa was for your conference and its 3 days.
You worked for close to 3 months.
The VO will be upset with you.
Your final comments asking if the excuse will fly makes the above incident false and not true.
Are you planning to make an excuse or tell the VO the reason you stayed back after the 9days you requested for?
If u are give 2yrs multiple entry,them stamped 6 months at POE, so far he doesn't exceed 6months, I don't think he should have a problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.