Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (8288 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Deckline(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Can a virgin be from Benue state

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2019
I just loove the romance section here, mehn the gist is to die for.
@ OP, at least u believed her when she told you she's a virgin. I suggest you do something on her head this year to show you are serious and willing to compromise and you guys need to communicate a lot now so that you can know what's on her mind and also get her to be a little patient. If not, you'll start assuming things n wondering about her every movement. Don't forget she's an adult. (I remembered sth abt holding on too tight n losing the person at last, na who even dash me relationship hexpert�)
bdw, is she a Scorpio, I wan know

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by collinsfhk(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Kennyprince:
thats exactly what i told her but she keeps saying am denying her sex at her age. And latest by early next year, i want us to get married

Stand your ground bro. If she is urs she will calm down.
But your reason must be genuine ND God driven. Bring the word of God into it, there is power therein. Remember, God honors they that honor Him. It's something you will be proud of, you won't regret it on a long run
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by collinsfhk(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Kennyprince:
thats exactly what i told her but she keeps saying am denying her sex at her age. And latest by early next year, i want us to get married

Stand your ground bro. If she is urs she will calm down.
But your reason must be genuine ND God driven. Bring the word of God into it, there is power therein. Remember, God honors they that honor Him. It's something you will be proud of, you won't regret it on a long run

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Topmaike007(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
If you do it, someone else will be topping it while you are away. grin

Bro you are yet to see a wife, you've only got undifiled sex freak. cheesy
hmmmn a legend is speaking From experience,op pls follow this advice cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Topmaike007(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
eddyghali:
Benue get virgin of that age?? wonderful!!
lolz if ortom or Akume catches you, you're gone cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by eddyghali(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
lolz if ortom or Akume catches you, you're gone cheesy
No 18 yr old in benue is a virgin again
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by luvyaself95(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2019
your babe want you to do your right You acting funny and like a kid don't be surprise if another person do it
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by luvyaself95(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2019
YOLO18:
@ OP, at least u believed her when she told you she's a virgin. I suggest you do something on her head this year to show you are serious and willing to compromise and you guys need to communicate a lot now so that you can know what's on her mind and also get her to be a little patient. If not, you'll start assuming things n wondering about her every movement. Don't forget she's an adult. (who dash me relationship hexpert�)
You believe in zodiac sign ( Astrology )

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by clive2u(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2019
my friends says if u want to knw if a girl is truly a virgin u have to fvck her to knw.
dont take my frnds advice o
but trust me i'm afraid of marrying a virgin cos she might want to taste how another prick dey unless God dey her side
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by TANID(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
If you don't do it someone else will
Not Even Someone Else I'm The One
All I Need Is Her Contact If He Can Give Me Now Lol
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Mutemenot(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Better knack her now or else she's gone n u 'll regret it forever . She's not a wife material, d only thing preventing her from steady fvck is cos of her virginity which u 're aware of .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

I quite understand you, bro.

being dating for sometime with the plan of marrying her.

but, when a girl threatens a guy with sex [talk more of a virgin] in that manner, mehn, guyman must be cautious.

if I were u, I would tell her to hold on till wedding is done. dont forget the geographical distance between both of you.

if u open the pussy now, and you are not always available for her in the window period, my brother, she will get another guy fccking her wherever she is [Trust nobody, my brother].
freshly deflowered girls tend to be more sexually demanding [wants dick almost all the time], believe me, bro.

no talk say I no tell u. I dey tell u the truth of the matter.

but, it is your choice. if u don't do it, someone else will surely do it for her. then it means she doesn't care about ur plans to Marry her, only cares about her sexual needs.

same as in ur marriage with her, if you are not available when she needs u sexually.......... who knows?

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Thanks bro. I got u well
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
YOLO18:
@ OP, at least u believed her when she told you she's a virgin. I suggest you do something on her head this year to show you are serious and willing to compromise and you guys need to communicate a lot now so that you can know what's on her mind and also get her to be a little patient. If not, you'll start assuming things n wondering about her every movement. Don't forget she's an adult. (who dash me relationship hexpert�)
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
TANID:
Not Even Someone Else I'm The One All I Need Is Her Contact If He Can Give Me Now Lol
bad boy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
eddyghali:

No 18 yr old in benue is a virgin again
guy you know most people speak about benue based on assumption. this is the 4th virgin i will meet in benue and all above 20 years of age.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by smat101(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
If I hear say Virgin still dey for Benue State grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by press005: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
MariaLavina:

You sound funny but your post is very valid. Sex or no sex, ones character speaks volume.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
luvyaself95:
You believe in zodiac sign ( Astrology )

I wouldn't say I "believe" in it. I just know people's actions n thought processes are dependent on temperament, zodiac signs, etc. Answer na...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Benue u say?cheesy is it not that region that husbands use their wives to sexually entertain a visitor? Una still dey do dat custom? Anyway na ur call on weda to do it or another volunteer go do amcheesy. Gwenfwend wahala can giv someone high blood pressure i swearcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
smat101:
If I hear say Virgin still dey for Benue State grin grin grin
maybe he means secondary virgin cos benue babes even dey make calabar babes look like mother theresacheesy.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Hummmmm, you better think twice, so that she wouldn't lay curses on your if you dump her. Who knows maybe she is not a virgin, she just want you to have sex with her?
no she is and i have taken her to bed several times. That i know very well.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by tosyne2much(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
Benue u say?cheesy is it not that region that husbands use their wives to sexually entertain a visitor? Una still dey do dat custom? Anyway na ur call on weda to do it or another volunteer go do amcheesy. Gwenfwend wahala can giv someone high blood pressure i swearcheesy.
cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by luvyaself95(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
YOLO18:

I wouldn't say I "believe" in it. I just know people's actions n thought processes are dependent on temperament, zodiac signs, etc. Answer na...
It still same thing, you might not believe in it but, out of 100% of their Predictions 80% are correct...
As for i believe them 70%
Lemme recalled my relationships with some sign to you
Am Virgo Compatible with Scorpio, Taurus and other two signs
Had relationship with Taurus during that we have good time but unfortunately Taurus weakness are cheap, lazy, stubborn and she showed them then
Had relationship with Aries my incompatible sign our broke up is smh when i read article about Virgo and Aries I found we are water and fire and my ex was a fire for real during our time together she show me pepper and almost everything we share was absolutely Rubbish
Currently In Relationships with Scorpio everything is Amazing but am having one problem with her which is trust and you know nowadays trust is to be earn or maybe it might be our relationship astrology cos Virgo will find it hard to trust Scorpio but Scorpio women are loyal, humble, responsible...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Monkers(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
Better knack her now or else she's gone n u 'll regret it forever . She's not a wife material, d only thing preventing her from steady fvck is cos of her virginity which u 're aware of .

Fact
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
luvyaself95:
It still same thing, you might not believe in it but, out of 100% of their Predictions 80% are correct...
As for i believe them 70%
Lemme recalled my relationships with some sign to you
Am Virgo Compatible with Scorpio, Taurus and other two signs
Had relationship with Taurus during that we have good time but unfortunately Taurus weakness are cheap, lazy, stubborn and she showed them then
Had relationship with Aries my incompatible sign our broke up is smh when i read article about Virgo and Aries I found we are water and fire and my ex was a fire for real during our time together she show me pepper and almost everything we share was absolutely Rubbish
Currently In Relationships with Scorpio everything is Amazing but am having one problem with her which is trust and you know nowadays trust is to be earn or maybe it might be our relationship astrology cos Virgo will find it hard to trust Scorpio but Scorpio women are loyal, humble, responsible...

E be lyk say I chop winsh
Do you know why I thought she's a scorp, I am too.
Let me not talk too much but check 'Scorpio sex drive' on Google n u will understand n know how to address the issue. Good luck
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by luvyaself95(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
YOLO18:

E be lyk say I chop winsh
Do you know why I thought she's a scorp, I am too.
Let me not talk too much but check 'Scorpio sex drive' on Google n u will understand n know how to address the issue. Good luck
You think am talking too much am just talking about Astrology.. Okay Take care
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kennyprince:
no she is and i have taken her to bed several times. That i know very well.

shocked shocked shocked how did you know she is? Continue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
luvyaself95:
You think am talking too much am just talking about Astrology.. Okay Take care

Sorry, but u didn't understand what I meant, I wanted to write abt my experience as a scorp but decided against it hence the "let me not talk too much" ghahara ma sachaa
n I thought I was replying to d OP
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Tomide007: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
MariaLavina:

You're a genius..... Just read my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.