Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment (23366 Views)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by chibuzorAbia: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

I will excuse your ignorance and folly, as it's obvious you are as daft as your satanic leader Freeze.

Are you well off because You don't believe in God?. Are your folks poor because they believe in God?

Why isn't Freeze rich in his 50+yrs if your assertion is true?
He has been an MC all his life. Can he MC and build houses, send kids to the university and meaning useful to other members of the society?

Isn't he old enough to own a Radio station? For how long will he work as an OAP with the teeming youths growing up to take his place?

See why most people ask why God allow Unreasonable and evil people live long and prosper when good and kind people suffer for so long and are struggling? You think you are better, but you are not. Imagine how bitter and angry you sound. I can imagine how toxic you are to your folks.

This is the reason some folks are poor or challenged, lack of knowledge as to their rights in redemption. discovering your talent and investing with it opens doors. If anyone discovers their assignments on earth and goes on to fulfill them, nothing can limit them. Not all the demons in hell and their human agents.

No diligent believer in Christ will beg food from an unbeliever. Why is Freeze going crazy about Oyedepo and the rest Christians? Satan is angry that we have discovered the Kingdom Principle of wealth and it's working. The doors for him to steal from Christians are shut against him, he can't have it hence is using those who pretend to be Christians so that it'll seem a good fight.

Well, I cannot speak for your family, and again I do not know if you are being sincere by what you said. If you are truthful, then there are certain things which may be responsible for it.

1. If in your Nuclear and extended family you are the only one who prospers and gives to them all, it's either you are into a cult and have used demonic means to oppress and subjugate them for you to be the only voice in the family. If that is the case, then, none of them is indeed Christian, for if one of them is, you'd have realized that darkness does not over shadow light.

Carry yourself and draw near here and you'll have deep scares to show for your occultic shenanigans.

2. Again, it's either the whole of your Family, both extended and nuclear are very lazy and ignorant people of which I doubt.
Or
You are lying against them, it's impossible to be the only one who gives food to your entre family. You are a Lair to the letter T.

Besides, God did not promise us that believing in Him will amount to Him pouring down financial wealth to us. He said a diligent hand must rule. God hates laziness. If you work, you'd be rich.

He came to save our souls from Sin and Satan, then give us eternal life to live with Him in eternity. He didn't save us to primarily become wealthy. Anyone who works hard will make it even satanists like you.

Paul said if Our hope (Christian's) is only on what we can gain materially here on earth, then we are of all men most miserable. Our hope is beyond here. You don't believe that, you don't need to. We don't need your belief for it to be true

Your mouth will dry up when you die and discover that, like the rich man and Lazarus, you shall be begging from some of your believing family members, if they indeed are born of the Spirit.

Adieu.

May your fake God save you. See pain! Cult Ko occultist ni. Poverty and ignorance is worrying you. Do you even know the origin of the printed book you hold so dear?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

May your fake God save you. See pain! Cult Ko occultist ni. Poverty and ignorance is worrying you. Do you even know the origin of the printed book you hold so dear?
Yimu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by desiredhome: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

You've done him a great honour by calling him a preacher.
Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

Have you ever seen him take up any politician? No, Muslim?No.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost.

Christianity is not by mouth but by action, if all the people claiming to be Christians today are really Christian, Nigeria will be better than USA, unfortunately you see so many evil been carried out in a supposed Church while people like you keep blind eye.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by desiredhome: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Truthbites:
My only anger with the pastors is that the poor can't afford their universities after paying tithe. Imagine Benson idahosa university is N1million per semester to read law..haba. Can they pay their lectures #300,000 per month sef? dem go just de bill poor parents

Those are not not Church, they are called business centers controlled by Mammon, a true Church will have compassion, love, etc, when you make money the standard while love is lost among you then it's no longer a Church, if you have LOVE you will not see your brethren in abject poverty while you are controlling billions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
desiredhome:

Christianity is not by mouth but by action, if all the people claiming to be Christians today are really Christian, Nigeria will be better than USA, unfortunately you see so many evil been carried out in a supposed Church while people like you keep blind eye.
Lol. You can begin by being that very good Christian. no be only one person Jesus say to be a good Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by djon78(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Too much oversabi knowledge is killing this generation.

The Bible say it is more blessed to give than to receive. This particular teaching wanted to confuse me for sometime. My spirit became cold in giving. But my finances became tight.

It dawned on me that it was when I stopped giving.

Now I don't play with paying my tithe, my one tenth, giving in church and helping people in financial needs.

My finances started flowing easily again without stress. I don't stress in making money.

God is the greatest giver John 3 vs 16

Christians have no option but to give if they want to prosper without toiling.

Jesus told us that we are not the same thing with the unbelievers and heathens. Mathew 6 vs 32.
They toil, stress themselves, kill, maim, defraud to get money.
Our perspective is different.
We are not to break our head for money.
And the only way is being connected to kingdom economics, which is giving, tithing, giving to people in need.

If you as a Christian wants to be insulated from economic hardship and toiling, pay your tithe.

Don't listen to all these guys quoting scriptures left and right.

Check your financial level when you give and when you withhold, and you will see the result.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Olumyco(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
djon78:
Too much oversabi knowledge is killing this generation.

The Bible say it is more blessed to give than to receive. This particular teaching wanted to confuse me for sometime. My spirit became cold in giving. But my finances became tight.

It dawned on me that it was when I stopped giving.

Now I don't play with paying my tithe, my one tenth, giving in church and helping people in financial needs.

My finances started flowing easily again without stress. I don't stress in making money.

God is the greatest giver John 3 vs 16

Christians have no option but to give if they want to prosper without toiling.

Jesus told us that we are not the same thing with the unbelievers and heathens. Mathew 6 vs 32.
They toil, stress themselves, kill, maim, defraud to get money.
Our perspective is different.
We are not to break our head for money.
And the only way is being connected to kingdom economics, which is giving, tithing, giving to people in need.

If you as a Christian wants to be insulated from economic hardship and toiling, pay your tithe.

Don't listen to all these guys quoting scriptures left and right.

Check your financial level when you give and when you withhold, and you will see the result.

God bless you my brother. This is the pure truth.
There was man too whom his wife was in labour and finding it difficult to give birth. The husband was asked if he pays Tithe? The man was owing God and not until he went to pay his Tithe before his wife delivered.

Tithe is real. Malachi placed a curse on whoever fails to pay Tithe and offering
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Olumyco(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
sshyne:

Tithe as never being a criteria to be a child of God. Collecting tithes as Christians is fraud. All what you explained is what pastors use in confusing Christians. Tithing is of the law and it's no longer relevant today.

Am tired of this argument. Paul or Peter didn't collect tithe, even Jesus didn't. Then why are you people collecting it on is behalf? No one as shown me where Tithe was paid with money, y'all just assume what you wanna assume because of greed. It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a brainwashed fellow to recover.

God bless

First of all nobody said Tithe is a Criteria to becoming a Child of God. Is also thesame thing with singing in the Choir, doing evangelism etc. None this make a person a Child of God. Only the salvation of one soul. But after salvation if you fail to do these things you are prone to loosing your salvation and your heaven is at stake.

You are still talking about Jesus and co. I already explained to you that they had a treasury and its possible people pay their into it. Also the Bible is not a constitution or a Bibliography where the account of every individual's life is written. The Bible teaches Principles and not Processes. Tithe existed before the law and you are here saying it is the law that birthed it. Is it that you dont believe the Bible again? Na wa ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by djon78(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Olumyco:

God bless you my brother. This is the pure truth.
There was man too whom his wife was in labour and finding it difficult to give birth. The husband was asked if he pays Tithe? The man was owing God and not until he went to pay his Tithe before his wife delivered.

Tithe is real. Malachi placed a curse on whoever fails to pay Tithe and offering

That's why I shake my head on all these oversabi quoting Bible left right.
Anyone calling himself a Christian but doesn't give. Pay tithe will keep on toiling and struggling financially.

I am talking of sweat less success.
We as Christians are not called to toil for money.
But many toil because of there attitude to kingdom giving.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by desiredhome: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lol. You can begin by being that very good Christian. no be only one person Jesus say to be a good Christian.

So what have you said differently here?
There are laws that govern every of our actions in life, you can't do bad and expect good, "for as long as earth remained, seed time and harvest time shall not cease" Genesis 8:22, when you keep to Christian principles life will be better.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by desiredhome: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
djon78:

That's why I shake my head on all these oversabi quoting Bible left right.
Anyone calling himself a Christian but doesn't give. Pay tithe will keep on toiling and struggling financially.

I am talking of sweat less success.
We as Christians are not called to toil for money.
But many toil because of there attitude to kingdom giving.

Are you saying unbelievers don't get same grace?
what about those members who have life challenges though they've been paying tithe and are even more committed_to Church activities?
Do you know that if the tithes and every cash the Church makes are used for the right purpose, the society will be better than it is today?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by djon78(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
desiredhome:

Are you saying unbelievers don't get same grace?
what about those members who have life challenges though they've been paying tithe and are even more committed_to Church activities?
Do you know that if the tithes and every cash the Church makes are used for the right purpose, the society will be better than it is today?

In the issue of finances, the best way is to rely and trust in God. Trusting in God in your finances comes by honouring God with 10 percent if your earnings and giving.

Even some unbelievers don't play with giving too.

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

The hand of the giver is at the top.

Even men like Bill Gates, Warren buffet, zuckberg have given so much away. You may nor call there own tithing, but it is still giving.
Even dangote gives billions away annually.

No man that has ever succeeded goes about being stingy. It is the have nots that are stingy and teaching people to be like them. Simple
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by desiredhome: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
djon78:

In the issue of finances, the best way is to rely and trust in God. Trusting in God in your finances comes by honouring God with 10 percent if your earnings and giving.

Even some unbelievers don't play with giving too.

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

The hand of the giver is at the top.

Even men like Bill Gates, Warren buffet, zuckberg have given so much away. You may nor call there own tithing, but it is still giving.
Even dangote gives billions away annually.

No man that has ever succeeded goes about being stingy. It is the have nots that are stingy and teaching people to be like them. Simple

Life is more of giving, " blessed is the hand that gives than the the one that taked" that is the simple principle of giving.
Give to those in need, give with compassion/love. Not to use it to build empires and be threatening people with fear. All men are equal before God, so why should I be denied of the school my money is used to build just because I can't afford?
Trusting God means believing in God and doing His commandments/ doing the right thing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by kunleweb: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
stop misleading people, that verse you qoeted was never what you interpreted, Jesus never endorsing tithing in that verse, he instead condemned pharrisees who paid tithe Hypocritically. Go and read again. Jesus even mention work unto them paying tithe but neglecting More important matter of the law and Jesus called them hipocrites.

Wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by kunleweb: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
If his sermons before resurrection are subdued then many confusion will arise oh.

You are intact my brother. You're on the right path!
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by kunleweb: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Damoche10:
Tithing as a topic is very complex...In Nigeria it is free money to some DaddyGO and MummyGO. Churches are run like a bank. The smaller church receives and pay the 70-80% of their receivables to the mother church. Church members cannot afford tuition fees of schools of these churches...Fake miracles flying around, pastors going into ritual activities all for what? It us only a few that are called but battalions will answer all because of the Naira. Tithing is real but its application and understanding is what these men capitalises on to swindle gullible Nigerians....

30% receivables worldwide bro. Calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! / What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.