Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment (23365 Views)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by omakay(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Freeze is a carnal preacher who interprets the bible like constitution.
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.

23“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things. 24Blind guides! You strain your water so you won’t accidentally swallow a gnat, but you swallow a camel!

Jesus did not endorse tithing in this verse, he only acknowledged it.

What he endorsed instead is " Justice, Mercy and Faith".

Please let us interpret the bible exactly as we see it.......

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by genkins(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So what do u make of Mathew 23:23.
This one is already braindead from a lifetime brainwashing from the GOs.who was Christ refering to in matt 23:23?are you a Pharisee?are you under the law? dingbats
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by genkins(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.
You that is spiritual,jesus endorsed tithing for who? Christians?ode!
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by obinoral1179(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Pure rubbish you wrote up there. I am the only member of my extended family who does not believe in your fake God, yet I am the only one they come to disturb when their fake God disappoints them. The problem with most of you is poverty!

Freeze is absolutely correct all the time.
look at the way you rubbish your family all because you want to prove a point.... Mr dangote and otedola of the family I hail thee....
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Ohraykon: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
kenzysmith:
Daddy freeze is very stupid u think everybody is a fool u cant deceive us with ur hyprocritial preachîng u keep on praising burna,davido and the rest buh comdem men of God. I will expose u soón i kw some of ur dirty secrets when the right time comes i will.
u are d biggest fool congrats
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by claycares: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Church business
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by MayorJake(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Honestly, I like Freeze for this. Sometimes, I do look at y'all confused Christians. You keep claiming to be walking in the light of the new testament, yet you do the things of the old testament. Then you still come out to claim "old things have passed away". Does it make sense?

And y'all that know nothing come out to talk against Freeze. Una mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by memgbe: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chuks9000:

Beautiful nonsense angry
beautiful nonsense to your ears, sweetness to my.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by kernel001: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

I don't support Freeze abi na Freezer!

But the verse you quoted didn't enjoin Christians to pay tithe, but rather talks about Christians to be mindful of weighter matters instead of seeing tithe as a gateway to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Pure rubbish you wrote up there. I am the only member of my extended family who does not believe in your fake God, yet I am the only one they come to disturb when their fake God disappoints them. The problem with most of you is poverty!

I will excuse your ignorance and folly, as it's obvious you are as daft as your satanic leader Freeze.

Are you well off because You don't believe in God?. Are your folks poor because they believe in God?

Why isn't Freeze rich in his 50+yrs if your assertion is true?
He has been an MC all his life. Can he MC and build houses, send kids to the university and meaning useful to other members of the society?

Isn't he old enough to own a Radio station? For how long will he work as an OAP with the teeming youths growing up to take his place?

See why most people ask why God allow Unreasonable and evil people live long and prosper when good and kind people suffer for so long and are struggling? You think you are better, but you are not. Imagine how bitter and angry you sound. I can imagine how toxic you are to your folks.

This is the reason some folks are poor or challenged, lack of knowledge as to their rights in redemption. discovering your talent and investing with it opens doors. If anyone discovers their assignments on earth and goes on to fulfill them, nothing can limit them. Not all the demons in hell and their human agents.

No diligent believer in Christ will beg food from an unbeliever. Why is Freeze going crazy about Oyedepo and the rest Christians? Satan is angry that we have discovered the Kingdom Principle of wealth and it's working. The doors for him to steal from Christians are shut against him, he can't have it hence is using those who pretend to be Christians so that it'll seem a good fight.

Well, I cannot speak for your family, and again I do not know if you are being sincere by what you said. If you are truthful, then there are certain things which may be responsible for it.

1. If in your Nuclear and extended family you are the only one who prospers and gives to them all, it's either you are into a cult and have used demonic means to oppress and subjugate them for you to be the only voice in the family. If that is the case, then, none of them is indeed Christian, for if one of them is, you'd have realized that darkness does not over shadow light.

Carry yourself and draw near here and you'll have deep scares to show for your occultic shenanigans.

2. Again, it's either the whole of your Family, both extended and nuclear are very lazy and ignorant people of which I doubt.
Or
You are lying against them, it's impossible to be the only one who gives food to your entre family. You are a Lair to the letter T.

Besides, God did not promise us that believing in Him will amount to Him pouring down financial wealth to us. He said a diligent hand must rule. God hates laziness. If you work, you'd be rich.

He came to save our souls from Sin and Satan, then give us eternal life to live with Him in eternity. He didn't save us to primarily become wealthy. Anyone who works hard will make it even satanists like you.

Paul said if Our hope (Christian's) is only on what we can gain materially here on earth, then we are of all men most miserable. Our hope is beyond here. You don't believe that, you don't need to. We don't need your belief for it to be true

Your mouth will dry up when you die and discover that, like the rich man and Lazarus, you shall be begging from some of your believing family members, if they indeed are born of the Spirit.

Adieu.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by nunnu: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please you guys should stop this nonsense about tithing. No body is going to hell because they did not tithe instead you will go to hell for not helping the poor.I never tithe but I always make sure I help people in need. And believe me I have never asked God for something that was good for me that he did not do for me. I mean just asking privately in my prayers not any pastors praying for me.]

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Chibuzor, let me ask you. Which part of Abia are you from? Abriba side which are known for money rituals? People who use their parents, their sons and relations for money!

enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Papyk: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I Know you are a pastor. Mathew 23:23 is not talking to christians, Here Jesus was talking to the pharisee, the teacher of Judaism which is the religion of Israel and the Judaism is still the religion of israel up till now. If you can read please google what is the religion of isreal. If you truly the follower of christ (christian) you not suppose to pay any nigerian or any lazy pastors 10% of your money. Even in Judaism Law tithe is not money, its proceed from a farm. That is Jesu christ and his disciples never paid tithe because their fishermen and a carpenter because you cannot put wood and fish in a store house.What Daddy freeze was telling you is you want to give your money to God, Read Jesus instruction in Mathew 25.
Daddy Freeze is trying to help you from those lazy greed 419 GOs and pastors who manipulate and create fear in you so you can continue to fund their lifestyle. That is why so many of you are so poor. You give them your money and their used it to build Universities which your children cannot attend, they build house estate which majority of you cannot afford, God who create heaven and earth does not need your money to bless you. stop insulting God by saying your are giving GOd money.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.
Just Negodu!!!!. Frustrated ranting doles.

Our spiritual financial doors are shut against you satan. You can't take it, hence the rousing of failures who only sees sin in tithe paying but not in slander, arrogance, pride and adulterous life style.

Sorry sir, the ship has sailed. We now know how to shut you out and keep our money.

If our Church (Which you rightly said, OUR) is a business venture, why are you killing yourself over our Business? You kobo follow?

Miracles happens everyday. Log on to Living Faith's Testimonies page and be shocked at what Jesus is doing. But, you can't. The success of others makes you mad.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by smeag0l(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
You're interpreting the bible wrongly. Mint, dill and cumin are all plants. They tithe crops and not money.what our pastors request these days is money. And before you quote me, farming i's not the only job they had in Israel as at when the bible was written. There was a vast majority of people who were fishermen. It's a pity Nigerians don't study their bible.Even though I don't support daddy freeze, I seem to find no biblical counterpunch to his arguments as they are usually right when you peer deeply into the scriptures.
MaiGemu:
Matthew 23:23 New International Version (NIV)
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by texazzpete(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Jesus said that teachers of Jewish law should continue to stick to the law, but with the mindset that the more important qualities are truthfulness, justice, faithfulness and mercy.
Tithing was part and parcel of Jewish law.

Are you a Pharisee? Are you under Jewish law? At the time Jesus made this statement, people like you were 'Gentiles'. There is no record of Gentiles paying tithes to the levites.

Na wa for una.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Atikuguy2019: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

. Bro im seriously praying for you...chai... this soul is locked up already....
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truthbites:
My only anger with the pastors is that the poor can't afford their universities after paying tithe. Imagine Benson idahosa university is N1million per semester to read law..haba. Can they pay their lectures #300,000 per month sef? dem go just de bill poor parents
HigherEd, pls come over here and educate this dole how many scholarship slots Papa Oyedepo gives to the poor.

People like wld rather play Naijabet and do cultism in school rather than read. Those who go those Universities merit to go and are given scholarships.

Ask your father what he was doing when these men are building these expensive Unis. Make dem sef try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by ebilomaofficial1: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

but did christ in anywhere in the bible pay or received thithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by raymondele86(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Mathew 23:23, Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Where did Jesus endorse tithing in the above verse?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by tomju(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Daddy freeze is so correct. Who does the pastor pay his own 10% tithing to? Himself?, His church? Does God operate a bank account? Listen, what they should preach is for people to donate money to run church affairs as it requires cash period. Stop the tithing deception.All is a scam. Even the Matt 23:23 you quoted was not properly applied. Tell us what Christians means. Follower's of Christ right? How many times did he pay tithes? . Argue with your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Bros, if u want 2 promote this idea of tithing, then u should ask urself if u are practicing tithing d way d bible said it should b practiced. Pls check Deuteronomy 14:22-29. It speaks of how tithing should b practiced. If that is d case, how have u been practicing tithing?

NB: understanding d purpose of tithing is important. Its something pastors don't tell their congregation. They only tell u d consequence of paying & not paying tithe so u can b motivated to give without knowing y u are giving
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
charlycharles:

Jesus lived under the law ie mosaic age and he was talking to d jews. Christian age started after d death and resurrection of Christ. Even at that u can still hear Jesus not putting so much weight on tithing in dat portion of d Bible. This is not d case with d tithe pastors today. That is d bedrock of all dia sermons today. Bro is not for Christians. But don't ever be discouraged to give to God even all that u have including urself.
Can you tell why Paul brought up the Issue of Tithing in Hebrew 7?

He did that to let you know that Tithing has nothing to do with the law of Moses, as it was in existence before Moses was born.

When God gave them the law, He included their own (Levitical office which tithing was part) when their dispensation was over, the Great and eternal High Priest (Jesus Christ) is to henceforth receive our tithes, for tithes are paid to Priests. Go and read Hebrews Chapters 7,8,9. if you can understand you will.

Get that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
truefact:

So what do you when Jesus said he came only for the Jews... During that time Jesus talk about the Jews and things relating to the Jews
Clearly you didn't understand what the Lord meant by that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
omakay:

23“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things. 24Blind guides! You strain your water so you won’t accidentally swallow a gnat, but you swallow a camel!

Jesus did not endorse tithing in this verse, he only acknowledged it.

What he endorsed instead is " Justice, Mercy and Faith".

Please let us interpret the bible exactly as we see it.......
No sir. Read it again. He said 'This you ought to do, and not leave others undone'. Question to you is 'What is the 'This?'
This in that statement means, Tithes of all kinds should be paid, but Justice, Love, Mercy and compassion shd not be neglected and left out
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Truthbites: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

HigherEd, pls come over here and educate this dole how many scholarship slots Papa Oyedepo gives to the poor.

People like wld rather play Naijabet and do cultism in school rather than read. Those who go those Universities merit to go and are given scholarships.

Ask your father what he was doing when these men are building these expensive Unis. Make dem sef try.

Are u kidding me??! Your fada! How dare u mention my Father? Freeze will finish them and soon, they won't get tithe anymore..let me see how they will fund their expensive life style. Private jets et al...for ur info , scholarship has stringent conditions to meet. We don't need no damn scholarship but cheap school fees.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
obinoral1179:
look at the way you rubbish your family all because you want to prove a point.... Mr dangote and otedola of the family I hail thee....
He is either lying to hate on God or he is ritualist who uses the destiny of his people for wealth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by OyinO: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
100% ON POINT. Ride on sir. Keep it coming until we freeze them Up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Debaks1: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.
One day you are going to meet the O. G you represent. I sincerely hope even if I know otherwise that you have a great time with the dude..
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
ebilomaofficial1:

but did christ in anywhere in the bible pay or received thithe?
If He did it will be announced? Are you forgetting the rule guiding giving of any kind?

Would you have known if Jesus had a Treasury if Judasiskariot didn't steal from it?

As you read the Bible can you see that a lot about what Jesus did was not recorded in the Word?

Ask yourself. At what point did the Jews who became Christians stopped paying tithes? because I can't see where Jesus told them to stop.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by omakay(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

No sir. Read it again. He said 'This you ought to do, and not leave others undone'. Question to you is 'What is the 'This?'
This in that statement means, Tithes of all kinds should be paid, but Justice, Love, Mercy and compassion shd not be neglected and left out

Justice, Mercy and Faith are much more important than tithes of any kind.

Moreover, only an Israelite is eligible to pay tithe... And only a Levite is eligible to receive tithe.... All these are only practicable in the country of Isreal....

You folks should look for a word to coin money meant for the works of the gospel...... Tithe is not applicable again....

And i am so sure that if tithe did not involve money, it would have being forgotten along with a lot of doctrines in the old testament...
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truthbites:

Are u kidding me??! Your fada! How dare u mention my Father? Freeze will finish them and soon, they won't get tithe anymore..let me see how they will fund their expensive life style. Private jets et al...for ur info , scholarship has stringent conditions to meet. We don't need no damn scholarship but cheap school fees.
That is someone else's father you are making demands from. Can your father afford school fees for you all?

What has he done for your community? You don't need scholarships, you need cheap school fees, go collect nah. See your rotten mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! / What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.