Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment (23363 Views)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by cbaba: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Freeze is a carnal preacher who interprets the bible like constitution.
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.
where did he endorse this in this passage...una don start?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by cbaba: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is food produce money??[quote author=CodeTemplar post=77095344][/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
omakay:

Justice, Mercy and Faith are much more important than tithes of any kind.

Moreover, only an Israelite is eligible to pay tithe... And only a Levite is eligible to receive tithe.... All these are only practicable in the country of Isreal....

You folks should look for a word to coin money meant for the works of the gospel...... Tithe is not applicable again....

And i am so sure that if tithe did not involve money, it would have being forgotten along with a lot of doctrines in the old testament...
Let's go to Hebrews 7 and 8 and check that out.

What you sow, you sow a different body, when it sprouts, it comes out a different body. Do you know what that means? I guess not.

What is your problem? Is it because tithe is paid in cash or it should not be paid at all?

Will it be okay to you if it is paid in crops?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

You've done him a great honour by calling him a preacher.
Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

Have you ever seen him take up any politician? No, Muslim?No.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost.

You brought it upon yourselves. You took the tight thing too far.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Ayodejibabs(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerians with our palaba. Falz don talk am say "Take our offering setup uni and your church members can't even afford the school fees"
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Ayodejibabs(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Make I no talk. I just love what daddy freeze always says
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

You brought it upon yourselves. You took the tight thing too far.
I brought what upon myself?
And, it's Tithe not tught
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Westsida: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So what do u make of Mathew 23:23.

Bro, sorry to bug in but don’t you think it’s not Godly standing up front & asking church members who can donate 1billion? Jesus never did that.

Remove tithe paying from churches and you watch things go down. To even pray for you would be one hell of a thing to do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

You've done him a great honour by calling him a preacher.
Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

Have you ever seen him take up any politician? No, Muslim?No.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost.

So much drivel up there. Freeze is above 50 with nothing to show? What would you know about him or his life? What do you want him to show you? His house? His bank account? His family? What is it that you want him to show you? Does your father have more than Freeze to show? Do you have more than Freeze to show? grin

I've known Freeze as one of the top OAP's on radio since I was in secondary school, and a popular MC. Ironically, his comments about profiteering pastorpreneurs who manipulate their gullible flock has probably negatively affected his livelihood. That he continues to speak against it is what shows his integrity.
What he chooses to attack in Christianity is deception, and this deception is most evident in the way so-called "men of god" manipulate their flock with particular focus on tithes, first fruits and all the ways they manipulate their gullible flock. You can agree or disagree. Don't come here rambling nonsense with personal attacks on him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Let's go to Hebrews 7 and 8 and check that out.

What you sow, you sow a different body, when it sprouts, it comes out a different body. Do you know what that means? I guess not.

What is your problem? Is it because tithe is paid in cash or it should not be paid at all?

Will it be okay to you if it is paid in crops?

You are not a Jew. Even Jews today do not pay tithes due to the extinction of their Levitical order that received the tithes. What modern Jews practise is philanthropic contributions of 10% of their income to their favorite charities: whether to the homeless and poor, or to disease research, or education, or whatever cause they choose. They don't give their Rabbis 10% of their money of their money in modern Judaism Your pastors are not Levites and are not Jews. Adopting an alien Jewish custom just so that you can milk your church members is a fraud. Every pastor who collects tithe is a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Kwinesther: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't expect less from someone who calls himself Satan.
Satan66:
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Deepthoughts: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
seyibabs8:
Controversial on air personality and founder of Free Nation movement, Daddy Freeze has attacked the Senior Pastor of Christ Living spring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Pastor Wole Oladiyun for saying that paying of tithes is spiritual and attracts God’s blessings.

Oladiyun had in an interview said tithing had to do with the 10% of one’s income and that it belonged to God.

“When you pay your Tithe, you activate benefits from the Lord. When you give your Offering, you activate blessings from the Lord. When you give your First fruit, you enter into a level of wealth unprecedented, because God will begin to release ideas, he will begin to minister to you.

Read More on: http://naijachurchnews.com/daddy-freeze-attacks-pastor-oladiyun-tithes-payment/
My own concern about this tithe of a thing is that,why do most christians rejects most of the laws in the old testament but insist on the tithe which is also in the old testament?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Adakintroy: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

I brought what upon myself?

And, it's Tithe not tught

I mean them. Tight was taught yes! But you left the weightier matters. Like love, forgiveness and good faith.

Plus it's not tight that brings blessing. It your upright stand with God. Just walk that please God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

So much drivel up there. Freeze is above 50 with nothing to show? What would you know about him or his life? What do you want him to show you? His house? His bank account? His family? What is it that you want him to show you? Does your father have more than Freeze to show? Do you have more than Freeze to show? grin
I know he is a 50+yrs old divorced man who is an MC as a Career.
I know he is an AOP who is old enough to own his own Radio station, but is broke becos no one will invite him to MC and he is getting to old for an AOP job, the young are threatening to take his job.
I need him to show that he is better than those he insults by doing the right thing.

And yes, my father is Faarrrrrrr better than Freeze. And yes he has more than him.

By the time I get to his age I'll have people working for me, not me working for others answering them sir while insulting them behind their backs.

Obi1kenobi:

I've known Freeze as one of the top OAP's on radio since I was in secondary school, and a popular MC. Ironically, his comments about profiteering pastorpreneurs who manipulate their gullible flock has probably negatively affected his livelihood. That he continues to speak against it is what shows his integrity.
And as far as you are concerned he is not old enough to be an employer of labour? You clap for him as he remains a help under others.
he is a popular MC, and yet is crying of not being called for shows.
A man of integrity does not divorce his wife, abandon his kids but go after another man's wife, break the home and keeps her as a mistress. Except of course integrity has another meaning.
Obi1kenobi:

What he chooses to attack in Christianity is deception, and this deception is most evident in the way so-called "men of god" manipulate their flock with particular focus on tithes, first fruits and all the ways they manipulate their gullible flock.
Shouldn't that be our business since it's our money the pastors are taking? Why take drugs for another's illness?

Do you know that Tithing is not compulsory? As a matter of fact, nothing in Christianity is forced. Some many people don't pay tithe, no one cares, why not mind your life and leave us enrich our pastors? Na our hard earned money not yours.

Obi1kenobi:

You can agree or disagree. Don't come here rambling nonsense with personal attacks on him.
Lol, maybe you shd speak that out loud and see if it won't be referring to you.

What I agree or not is not your concern and I can well damn say anything i pls.

You and unbeliever can not, not in hell tell me how to serve my God.

***smelling armpits***
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Chuks9000: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Constitution is centered around abstract things and concepts whereas the Bible is centered around spiritual things that are described by physical symbols and analogies.
Ok. Can you remember when Christ was tempted by the devil? One of them included reward of riches.
What was Christ's mission on earth? Does it include riches? How about the apostles? How come they never operated on the principles as today's men of God?
My issue is that we are called followers of Christ but we choose to live the life of pre Christ Israelites.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

I mean them. Tight was taught yes! But you left the weightier matters. Like love, forgiveness and good faith.

Plus it's not tight that brings blessing. It your upright stand with God. Just walk that please God.
It's obvious you don't know what that verse says.

Just move on son.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You are not a Jew. Even Jews today do not pay tithes due to the extinction of their Levitical order that received the tithes. What modern Jews practise is philanthropic contributions of 10% of their income to their favorite charities: whether to the homeless and poor, or to disease research, or education, or whatever cause they choose. They don't give their Rabbis 10% of their money of their money in modern Judaism Your pastors are not Levites and are not Jews. Adopting an alien Jewish custom just so that you can milk your church members is a fraud. Every pastor who collects tithe is a fraud.
Lol. Why shd I even bother with you sef?

Move along.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Adakintroy: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Just move on son.

This is the problem with you pentecostals. You know too much. Every persons are ignorant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by TruthHurts100: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Freeze is a carnal preacher who interprets the bible like constitution.
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.

Define canal sir. Who were those God gave the right to collect tithe sir?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Adakintroy: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Just move on son.

This is the problem with you pentecostals. You know too much. Every persons are ignorant.

You have one priest stand on a pupuit and talk not with you but at you for hrs. You sit and listen..no questions ask.

In the end the man on the altar is foolish because he is not challenge and you are dumber, because you can't ask any brave questions. This pattern of behavior is now so endemic within you that anyone that dares to ask brave questions is frown at or demonize.

Even the bible testify of Christ this way.." and he as answer and said..:"

There must have been a question preceeding that or an argument of sort.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

I know he is an AOP who is old enough to own his own Radio station, but is broke becos no one will invite him to MC and he is getting to old for an AOP job, the young are threatening to take his job.
I need him to show that he is better than those he insults by doing the right thing.

And yes, my father is Faarrrrrrr better than Freeze. And yes he has more than him.

By the time I get to his age I'll have people working for me, not me working for others answering them sir while insulting them behind their backs.

You are an empty anonymous braggart on Nairaland who has absolutely nothing to brag about - whether yourself or your father. Again, you know nothing about Freeze and what business he runs and what he has. Nothing I've seen about his lifestyle suggests that he is not a wealthy person who lives in affluence. I don't care myself what he has or doesn't. I don't measure the credibility of people by whether they are as rich as Dangote. I only addressed it here cos I found it silly for some anonymous person on Nairaland to claim Freeze has "nothing to show". That's an ad hominem, and ad hominems are not arguments.

And as far as you are concerned he is not old enough to be an employer of labour? You clap for him as he remains a help under others.
A man of integrity does not divorce his wife, abandon his kids but go after another man's wife, break the home and keeps her as a mistress. Except of course integrity has another meaning.

1) Once again, you know nothing about what Freeze does and doesn't. Musicians, actors, OAP's etc often run businesses by the side and only use their employment to maintain a public profile.
2) Even if he works for somebody at 50, there is nothing to be ashamed of in that. My parents retired as civil servants in their 50's. Majority of people work for somebody and there is dignity in what they do. You reason like a 12-year-old frankly.

Shouldn't that be our business since it's our money the pastors are taking? Why take drugs for another's illness?

Do you know that Tithing is not compulsory? As a matter of fact, nothing in Christianity is forced. Some many people don't pay tithe, no one cares, why not mind your life and leave us enrich our pastors? Na our hard earned money not yours.

***smelling armpits***

Critics of tithing like Freeze criticize the pastors who manipulate gullible people. I don't give a flying fuucck if you want to dump your money into the lagoon. It's your choice. Victims have their choice to be victims, but those who run the criminal enterprise must be called out as the criminals they are.
What do you mean by tithing is not compulsory. What are you defining as "compulsory"?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Chuks9000: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

***smelling armpits***
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God...
The day you die (ripe old age by His grace), I hope all you have mentioned above will save you as a Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lol. Why shd I even bother with you sef?

Move along.

Ah....na this response I for one hear pass. grin I wanted to know what leaps of logic you would use to explain why Jews, the actual heirs of the Jewish religion, don't pay tithes, but some black-ass niggas in Africa can appropriate and manipulate ancient Jewish traditions to become tithe observers. I wanted you to tell me how pastors are Levites that you pay tithe to, when Jewish people don't recognize any Levites anymore in their tradition. Of course you didn't bother cos you have nothing to say. You were stumped and decided to run.
Please, come back o......and explain how your pastor is a Levite.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chuks9000:

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God...
The day you die (ripe old age by His grace), I hope all you have mentioned above will save you as a Christian.
WTH are you all about?

Maybe you shd tell Freeze to invest in his life than spend all his life trying to pick out specks from the eyes of others when he has a forest growing on his forehead.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You are an empty anonymous braggart on Nairaland who has absolutely nothing to brag about - whether yourself or your father. Again, you know nothing about Freeze and what business he runs and what he has. Nothing I've seen about his lifestyle suggests that he is not a wealthy person who lives in affluence. .
A man who is wealthy living in affluence does not cry about not being called for MC jobs. Have you ever heard? Lolzzzzz.

Obi1kenobi:

I don't care myself what he has or doesn't. I don't measure the credibility of people by whether they are as rich as Dangote. I only addressed it here cos I found it silly for some anonymous person on Nairaland to claim Freeze has "nothing to show". That's an ad hominem, and ad hominems are not arguments
See how e pain you. All his insults on others who can employ him as their driver is not enough for you to call him out. He-po-crit that is what you.

Obi1kenobi:

1) Once again, you know nothing about what Freeze does and doesn't. Musicians, actors, OAP's etc often run businesses by the side and only use their employment to maintain a public profile.
Why then is he crying that he is broke?� He has not been called for MC jobs, does that speak of a man who runs a business?
Obi1kenobi:

2) Even if he works for somebody at 50, there is nothing to be ashamed of in that. My parents retired as civil servants in their 50's. Majority of people work for somebody and there is dignity in what they do. You reason like a 12-year-old frankly
But I don't see your father attacking people who are better them him. Or, does he?
Let my reasoning not be your business. Your opinions don't count and you don't validate anything here.

Obi1kenobi:

Critics of tithing like Freeze criticize the pastors who manipulate gullible people. I don't give a flying fuucck if you want to dump your money into the lagoon. It's your choice.
This is what we the Sheeples have been saying since the advent of freeze. Na our money why e de pain you?

Obi1kenobi:

Victims have their choice to be victims, but those who run the criminal enterprise must be called out as the criminals they are.
What do you mean by tithing is not compulsory. What are you defining as "compulsory"?
We are the victims, no worry nah. Thanks for your concern, but wait make we come dey beg for food for ya house before you go rant. Until then, get lost.

Satan been trying to run Christians life from Eden.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

No, we don't know too much. It's a Comprehension issue. Read again;

Matthew 23:23 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you're in for trouble! You give God a tenth of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. These are the important things you should have done, though you should not have left the others undone either.
The Lord says, Justice, Mercy and Faithfulness are most important but that doesn't mean you shd leave the others.

No where did the Lord said we shd stop paying tithe.

Have it your way, no be for me you dey pay for.

Adakintroy:

You have one priest stand on a pupuit and talk not with you but at you for hrs. You sit and listen..no questions ask.
And when you go to your grottos or occult temples you talk and your master listen abi?

Adakintroy:

In the end the man on the altar is foolish because he is not challenge and you are dumber, because you can't ask any brave questions. This pattern of behavior is now so endemic within you that anyone that dares to ask brave questions is frown at or demonize.
I ask you again, when you go to your occult meetings you talk and your masters listen?

Adakintroy:

Even the bible testify of Christ this way.." and he as answer and said..:"

There must have been a question preceeding that or an argument of sort.
Are you high? Sleep it over.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by akoaki(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.

How I wish one miracle can turn all the churches, mosques , praying grounds and "mountains" in nigeria to factories !
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Shepherd00: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Ah....na this response I for one hear pass. grin I wanted to know what leaps of logic you would use to explain why Jews, the actual heirs of the Jewish religion, don't pay tithes, but some black-ass niggas in Africa can appropriate and manipulate ancient Jewish traditions to become tithe observers. I wanted you to tell me how pastors are Levites that you pay tithe to, when Jewish people don't recognize any Levites anymore in their tradition. Of course you didn't bother cos you have nothing to say. You were stumped and decided to run.
Please, come back o......and explain how your pastor is a Levite.
I decided to ignore you because my explanations will be wasted on you. Let me do it anyways.

It's becos their covenant is obsolete. A New covenant with Christ as the Eternal High Priest is on going.

Listen carefully. The Jews can not perform any Priestly duties outside the Temple in the Holy of Holies. According to prophecies the temple was destroyed in 70Ad leaving them without a Temple, making sure the Daily Sacrifices ceases. This prophecy dates back to Daniel.

All their sacrifices were a shadow of Christ as a Sacrificial lamb. Now He has been offered and to keep them from offering anymore sacrifices, Jesus permitted Islam to build a mosque in their Temple site defiling the Holy site.

But, Hebrews 7, 8, and 9 explains and introduces us to a new and a better covenant with Christ as the eternal High Priest and His body, the Church as His Temple.

Hebrew makes us to understand thar, Tithing is a Jesus' Ordinance and Jesus is eternal, that's why He appeared in the person of Melchizedek to Abraham, long before Levite who became a Priest and took Tithes was born.

We Christians are not Jews who must wait for a physical Temple before they can perform their Priestly duties. We are all Priests and Christ only as the High Priest.

When we pay tithes now, we pay to Christ not a man.

****ignored henceforth****
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chuks9000:

Ok. Can you remember when Christ was tempted by the devil? One of them included reward of riches.
What was Christ's mission on earth? Does it include riches? How about the apostles? How come they never operated on the principles as today's men of God?
My issue is that we are called followers of Christ but we choose to live the life of pre Christ Israelites.
Didn't Christ die that we might be rich?
Only Gods blesses with no sorrow attached and Christ was right to reject the riches of Satan.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Westsida:

Bro, sorry to bug in but don’t you think it’s not Godly standing up front & asking church members who can donate 1billion? Jesus never did that.

Remove tithe paying from churches and you watch things go down. To even pray for you would be one hell of a thing to do.
Tithe is 10% of increase unlike donations you're referring to.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by derecho(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chuks9000:
Dear Nigerians,
Your christianity is based on fear and lack of understanding.
You say Abraham gave 10% abi? this is one reason you also think the practice is ok.
Now, freeze told you that Abraham gave 10% to the high priest and returned 90%.
Have you:
1 check the bible to verify FRZ claims?
2 What is the outcome of 1 above
3 If FRZ is wrong, then educate us going by the bible
4 If FRZ is correct, then apologise and amend your ways.

Most of those defending their pastors have not opened their bible to confirm the pastors say. How much more check the bible to access the opinions of others.

Please, give us facts in your arguments henceforth.
Friend, no sane person wastes his time explaining to a proud person who just wants to advertise folly.
Those who hold Freeze in high esteem would listen to him.But a true Christian searches the Scriptures and is led by the Spirit NOT OPINIONS especially from untransformed minds.

Putting bible aside, his arguments are jaundiced and unsound.
Ask yourself what happened in the place he cited
Abraham refused to even take anything to himself but still deemed it important to tithe.
Who taught him tithe?Where did Jacob before the Law learn it?Did tithe predate the Law?Did Melchizedek reject it? What did Jesus say about it?
Friend, Jesus didn't condemn it but said THERE ARE WEIGHTIER MATTERS OF THE LAW..
When Freeze is ready to learn, he'll be taught.

Only those who were not convinced about tithing or those who didn't want to give before listen to Freeze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.