Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment (23362 Views)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by IMASTEX: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Action film
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by MaiGemu: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Matthew 23:23 New International Version (NIV)
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

CodeTemplar:
Freeze is a carnal preacher who interprets the bible like constitution.
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
positivelord:

Bro, simply refer us to where our Lord Jesus or any of his Disciples collected Tithe...
Where did Jesus stop tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
MaiGemu:
Matthew 23:23 New International Version (NIV)
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Aidejay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pastors just dey emerge everyday from everywhere
I support daddy freeze
But my own is that I will never pay tithe to any Pentecostal churches or any of these wake up today start church tomorrow people who just become pastord like that
Orthodox churches that still have sence exist and are accountable to the letter they have individuals and groups who ensure a pastor doesn't become a dictator elders and deacons who are sensible and contribute to church raising not all these useless people opening church and calling it this rubbish that rubbish to me they are all thieves or are on the path of thievery with no stumbling block
Catholic, Anglican Baptist and few other orthodox institutions have checks and balances that will not allow a pastor to manipulate people into poverty

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by dallyemmy: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
How about idol worshippers?
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Truthbites: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
My only anger with the pastors is that the poor can't afford their universities after paying tithe. Imagine Benson idahosa university is N1million per semester to read law..haba. Can they pay their lectures #300,000 per month sef? dem go just de bill poor parents
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Dreal1247: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
I wish this man is doing this to genuinely save souls, it would have been better. But he is fighting a war of bitterness against the likes of Oyedepo for being rich pastors. Unfortunately, the man is becoming richer daily. MARK MY WORDS, AS LONG AS HE IS NOT FIGHTING FOR THE LORD BUT AGAINST THE LORD, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, HIS WOEFUL END WILL SERVE AS A DETERRENT FOR OTHERS. Those who know him should warn him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by ovieigho(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

You've done him a great honour by calling him a preacher.
Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

Have you ever seen him take up any politician? No, Muslim?No.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost.
hmmm...
Truth...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by memgbe: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Have you ever head him preach against unforgiveness or adultery which he is steeped into?

Freeze.is frustrated and needs his name to keep being relevant. He is above 50yrs with nothing to show for it except an Instagram page. What do expect him to do? He must choose an opponent who will not fight back.

But why Christians? like satan, he knows thay if we attack back, we'll be disobeying Christ, hence he attacks us with the hope that we will default. But, like his master satan, this battle is already lost.
sweet

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Chuks9000: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
In Mathew 23:23, Jesus clearly endorsed tithing and I wonder how Freeze manages to read carnal meaning into scriptures.
Is there a certain way of interpreting the constitution and a different one for the bible?
After now, you go follow call PMB dullard. sad

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Chuks9000: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
memgbe:
sweet
Beautiful nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.

Hey Satan66, Miracles didn't only happen in the Bible. It has happened in my life severally. I hv seen dead come back to life. I hv seen many works done to d marvel of science and humanity. God did it all.
Ur master is a consistent loser, and I wonder why u decided to follow same path...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by semyman: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
This scam of extortion called tithes and offerings has turned most christians in work places and political offices to criminals

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
k
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Kingv(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Wow...so apt

https://socials.cardinalsuccess.com
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Satan66(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mailthaddeus:

Hey Satan66, Miracles didn't only happen in the Bible. It has happened in my life severally. I hv seen dead come back to life. I hv seen many works done to d marvel of science and humanity. God did it all.
Ur master is a consistent loser, and I wonder why u decided to follow same path...
F
Brought back to life and it didn't make international headlines undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Esquire08: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
The bible is not a book everyone should interpret. Not even the constitution of any state allows everyone to interpret it. Only lawyers do- although everyone can read it but not everyone should interpret it
For me as a man and I dare to speak for every ordinary human this Freeze guy purports to represent, the principle of tithing is unimaginably repulsive, it does not align with ommon sense and its worth refusal, but then again, what exactly is there about God and our faith that is without ambiguity, questions and doubts
If God knows everything why does he still demand that I asked?
If God is so powerful and dspises evil, y does evil triuph over good every sec of the day
D poblem is that we're in the business of selecting the gospel. We bind ourselfves to those principles that exempts us from responsibility and offer us comfort, then we war with those that seeks to push us to good works and act selflessly
I'd first deny the entire gospel before I deny tithing
Faith is to be blind to human reasonings and binded to divine instructions- the apostle paul calls it foolishness
Its a shame some of our pastors are not doing what they ought to do with this moneys but its not for us to judge or stop doing whats right and expected
Lastly, if God truly has your heart, you dont need any man to persuade you concerning tithing or giving generally

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chuks9000:

Is there a certain way of interpreting the constitution and a different one for the bible?
After now, you go follow call PMB dullard. sad
Constitution is centered around abstract things and concepts whereas the Bible is centered around spiritual things that are described by physical symbols and analogies.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Truthbites: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dreal1247:
I wish this man is doing this to genuinely save souls, it would have been better. But he is fighting a war of bitterness against the likes of Oyedepo for being rich pastors. Unfortunately, the man is becoming richer daily. MARK MY WORDS, AS LONG AS HE IS NOT FIGHTING FOR THE LORD BUT AGAINST THE LORD, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, HIS WOEFUL END WILL SERVE AS A DETERRENT FOR OTHERS. Those who know him should warn him.

Leave that thing! All die na die.we all die woefully

Even if its peaceful in ur sleep at 120, its still death. If you are blasted by guns or fall from the sky, its death menh!!..so chill
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by charlycharles(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Pls mention one apostle of Christ or any of d disciples of Jesus that paid tithe in d new testament. Christians never paid tithe read d book of acts of d apostles it covers d teachings and d practices of d early church and u will never find tithing. Pls study ur Bible and stop believing pastors. Remember there are three dispensations in d Bible: the patriachs, mosaic and Christian age each come with a different practices and laws. Tithing is never a practice under the Christian age. Or are under Judaism ie d mosaic age? Think about these with clear mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by princegeo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
These freeze man keep on doing unpaid adverts for these pastors

Must you talk everything
Stupid man tithe is it ur money they are payin
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
charlycharles:

Pls mention one apostle of Christ or any of d disciples of Jesus that paid tithe in d new testament. Christians never paid tithe read d book of acts of d apostles it covers d teachings and d practices of d early church and u will never find tithing. Pls study ur Bible and stop believing pastors. Remember there are three dispensations in d Bible: the patriachs, mosaic and Christian age each come with a different practices and laws. Tithing is never a practice under the Christian age. Or are under Judaism ie d mosaic age? Think about these with clear mindset.
So what do u make of Mathew 23:23.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by charlycharles(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Jesus lived under the law ie mosaic age and he was talking to d jews. Christian age started after d death and resurrection of Christ. Even at that u can still hear Jesus not putting so much weight on tithing in dat portion of d Bible. This is not d case with d tithe pastors today. That is d bedrock of all dia sermons today. Bro is not for Christians. But don't ever be discouraged to give to God even all that u have including urself.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
stop misleading people, that verse you qoeted was never what you interpreted, Jesus never endorsing tithing in that verse, he instead condemned pharrisees who paid tithe Hypocritically. Go and read again. Jesus even mention work unto them paying tithe but neglecting More important matter of the law and Jesus called them hipocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by CodeTemplar: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
charlycharles:

Jesus lived under the law ie mosaic age and he was talking to d jews. Christian age started after d death and resurrection of Christ. Even at that u can still hear Jesus not putting so much weight on tithing in dat portion of d Bible. This is not d case with d tithe pastors today. That is d bedrock of all dia sermons today. Bro is not for Christians. But don't ever be discouraged to give to God even all that u have including urself.
If his sermons before resurrection are subdued then many confusion will arise oh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by truefact: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So what do you when Jesus said he came only for the Jews... During that time Jesus talk about the Jews and things relating to the Jews

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
The brainwashed society of Christians won't listen.
They fail to understand that their religion and church is a business organization made for money.
If God exist then ask yourself this.
Why has miracles only happened In the bible?
The raising of the dead and all the spreading of the red sea.
Only in the fairy tale book.
Please come to Dunamis Airport Road Abuja. Then tell me that miracles no longer happen. JUST SAY YOU ARE AN ANTICHRIST.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by sshyne(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You can't use Mat 23:23 to justify tithing. Read from Mat 23:1 that way you will understand what Jesus was trying to say. He was Scolding the Pharisees (teachers of the law) and not praising them. As at that time the law was practiced and Christianity hasn't started. Jesus never collected tithe because according to the law of Moses he is not qualified to collect it, only the Levites can collect it and Jesus never paid tithe because only farmers pay tithe and he was not a farmer. Tithing was farm produce so why are your pastors laying emphasis on tithing in for of money? I they really wanna follow the law they should stick to farm produce. Please I wanna you too show me a place in the Bible where Jesus was preaching on the benefits of tithes or why we should tithe.

The law as being done away with, including circumcision. If I may ask you, does circumcision as anything to do with being a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by Damoche10: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tithing as a topic is very complex...In Nigeria it is free money to some DaddyGO and MummyGO. Churches are run like a bank. The smaller church receives and pay the 70-80% of their receivables to the mother church. Church members cannot afford tuition fees of schools of these churches...Fake miracles flying around, pastors going into ritual activities all for what? It us only a few that are called but battalions will answer all because of the Naira. Tithing is real but its application and understanding is what these men capitalises on to swindle gullible Nigerians....
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment by AZeD1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

What do you make of Mark 10:25 and Mathew 6:33?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.