Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (97032 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by BrainSanitizer: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hehehehehee...
Trust me, NL is the wrong place to ask this kinda question. You need real self esteem lessons and exploit your situation to your advantage.
Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme are very rich people today.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
tolanibae:

Thanks my friend with the silly moniker tongue

grin grin
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by vickvan(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
I remembered asking my mom, ''why do i look way younger than my age". "Consider it a blessing son". She said.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by AngelicBeing: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:
I suspect you're an introvert, or let me say a shy guy. Don't be scared of approaching ladies. They don't bite

An concerning your physique, you don't know what God is doing for you grin

When you'll turn 55, but look 35, you'll remember this day you complained
Gbam tongue
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by freemi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
pictures na
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by decatalyst(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
sweetilicious:
Exactly.A GLASS OF WATER MELON JUICE MIXED WITH CARROT AND COCONUT FRUIT is all i have to offer you.I like your person.

Awwww..thank you dear.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by mimicue(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
guy forget .
your self esteem is your problem . see short kevin hart.
when you make money forget them go dey rush you . babes will rush you , guys will call you sIR .
Your self confidence is your problem, work on it

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by sweetilicious(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
You welcome
decatalyst:

Awwww..thank you dear.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by franklingud(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Me that is 32 but look 25 nko??

Am I complaining??

My friend go and make money and watch how girls will be fooling around just to get your attention.

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by momove4real25(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Me of 32 nko n many ppl don't believe my age

5 Likes

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
czarina:
Gym. Go to the gym and even you no go believe yourself after just a few months of serious workout with correct diet.
what about height? don't u think too much muscles will make him look down to earth...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
how do I overcome the low self esteem? I have read a lot of self-help books ( it only gave me temporary boost), I tried to grow beards ( the thing no gree come out), used a lot of things like ( wate-on, casilan 90, complan, dexamethasone, etc,), e no work. started wearing shirt and trouser, before I know them don begin call me pastor, changed to native, so I could look more mature, people started saying I lacked fashion sense, that why would be putting on native attire Monday through Sunday. I don taya.

Whatever bro really.. Like what sm1 said it’s what ur projecting to people they follow. Look at wizkid does he have beards, does he have a big stature, he’s not tall or fat bt he’s ok. It’s working with what u have and believing and loving urself while growing and developing.

We can’t all be thesame bt we are unique based on our personality and other stuff. Stop looking down on urself for no reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by grandstar(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:
I suspect you're an introvert, or let me say a shy guy. Don't be scared of approaching ladies. They don't bite

An concerning your physique, you don't know what God is doing for you grin

When you'll turn 55, but look 35, you'll remember this day you complained

This is the best comment. A day will arrive when you'll wish you were younger

You need to increase your self esteem by approaching ladies. Accept what you are and others will respect.

You'd be shocked that our eyes and body language convey what you feel about yourself. That's how people will judge and interact with you.

I know of a guy whose about 21yearsbut he looks 12. Yet he carries himself well and you'll just have to respect him.

So treat yourself the way you want people to treat you and you'll see improvements

You can start by changing your username from "lil" to mighty. Or own the lil and crown

lilmaydee

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by dgee1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
optimusprime2:

Trust me, it works to your advantage.
I wish you live abroad.

I don't look my age as well, I look 10 or 12 yrs younger... omo the awoof train passes, meal tickets, transit beta wey I don collect because I dey like teenager me sef don taya the matter, sometimes I dey tell clerk for train station say "I be adult" she go just shout tok say; "minors to the other line please" tooh, na im me go waka go pikin section carry 75% reduction ticket, Las las e dey ep my pocket.

But Enh, this side wey I dey, if pesin no hold body wella, na paedophile im fit turn even by mistake, because 14yr old pikin wey don big finish, go con dey follow pesin Upandan because im go feel say you be im mate & country people no go tok say "no follow huncu", na so wahala fit gas.

Hey bro, are you in Germany?
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by franklingud(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
momove4real25:
Me of 32 nko n many ppl don't believe my age
Hmmnn!!!
So you too are 32?
Ah Don blivit girl, you are probably 36 or more.

But if it's true then you are really beautiful.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
stica04:
I believe that must be in Igbo land a land of no
respect, all their certificate did not tell them that every human desire respect in respective of the person size, stature, face appearance, rich or poor

So of all the OP wrote, this is what you can offer as advice?
And you say you don't need help.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by optimusprime2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
dgee1:

Hey bro, are you in Germany?
No. Holland.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Bonebreaker(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
how do I overcome the low self esteem? I have read a lot of self-help books ( it only gave me temporary boost), I tried to grow beards ( the thing no gree come out), used a lot of things like ( wate-on, casilan 90, complan, dexamethasone, etc,), e no work. started wearing shirt and trouser, before I know them don begin call me pastor, changed to native, so I could look more mature, people started saying I lacked fashion sense, that why would be putting on native attire Monday through Sunday. I don taya.
in the voice of buna boi :make u no say everything wey u do de must comentate so everything wey u do make u de do am ur way
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by poshbrave(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
how do u wnt us to advise u now, dat we don't know how exactly u look huuhhh
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by czarina(f): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
what about height? don't u think too much muscles will make him look down to earth...
I'm assuming that he's of average height. But then, some muscles on him would do a world of good for his confidence even if he's completely small-sized .
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by dgee1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
optimusprime2:

No. Holland.

Can I send you an email? I want to discuss about studying around there with you.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Olajah81: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Go drink Hypo...
If u reach dere ask Baba God ? Any questions wey dey ur mind
U need mental therapy
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Aboguede(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
ok
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by decatalyst(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
sweetilicious:
You welcome

Like you knew I could go out on a limb for that wink
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by optimusprime2(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
dgee1:

Can I send you an email? I want to discuss about studying around there with you.
, how it works here is you contact the school first of all, I'm sure you must have heard about the system.
Find a school you want to go online and speak with them, it would definitely help if you have very good results as schools in Netherlands are particular about strong academic merit.
If you are accepted they will guide you on what to do.
That's all you need to know trust me.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
I am 29 years old but if you see me, you wouldn't believe me, because I look like a 13 year old boy.

People naturally disrespect me because of this. There was a time I and my nephew were living together, he is well built and as such dates ladies older than he is.

So one day, a lady came to visit him, she met me at home and asked of him which I told her he wasn't around. Then she called him on the phone. But what pained me most was that she said " hello baby, I'm in your place now but I met one small boy who said you weren't around. My nephew had to call me back to apologized and also told her that that's his uncle oo, but the silly Lady just said how come he looks so small.

I can't approach mature ladies, for fear of being embarrassed. All these small girls, that I decided to ask out, after one week will begin to disrespect and cheat on me. Even employers do exploit me. I remember, one employer like that that said what does a small boy like me wants to do with money, just because I told her I can't accept the amount she offered to pay me.

Please how can I put on more weight and look more mature, that is, look my age, because people don't respect me a bit.
Chaaaai!! cheesy
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by paradiseimma(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
hanty how is that our business?
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by bossto(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is one of the effects of chronic masturbation. sense wee nor kee me.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Eze2000(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
I am 29 years old but if you see me, you wouldn't believe me, because I look like a 13 year old boy.

People naturally disrespect me because of this. There was a time I and my nephew were living together, he is well built and as such dates ladies older than he is.

So one day, a lady came to visit him, she met me at home and asked of him which I told her he wasn't around. Then she called him on the phone. But what pained me most was that she said " hello baby, I'm in your place now but I met one small boy who said you weren't around. My nephew had to call me back to apologized and also told her that that's his uncle oo, but the silly Lady just said how come he looks so small.

I can't approach mature ladies, for fear of being embarrassed. All these small girls, that I decided to ask out, after one week will begin to disrespect and cheat on me. Even employers do exploit me. I remember, one employer like that that said what does a small boy like me wants to do with money, just because I told her I can't accept the amount she offered to pay me.

Please how can I put on more weight and look more mature, that is, look my age, because people don't respect me a bit.

Grow a beard. a heavy beard

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by usj(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:

Now I see. One thing you have to do is to accept yourself for who you are. "If there is no enemy within the enemy without can do you nothing".

How many people do you have to explain yourself to each time they look down on you because of your size?

Try and grow some tick skin about nagative remark, You have to be your number one cheerleader. Your perception about you has to be positive.

Work on yourself inside out, exercise it will help you to lighting up, and increase you mood.

Above, don't take anything personal. They're people of little stature who are doing well like the guy in the game of thrones and Aki and pawpaw.

I have made jokes of people because of their sizes, what I never knew was how much my words hurt them. Sorry for your pain.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by dgee1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
optimusprime2:

, how it works here is you contact the school first of all, I'm sure you must have heard about the system.
Find a school you want to go online and speak with them, it would definitely help if you have very good results as schools in Netherlands are particular about strong academic merit.
If you are accepted they will guide you on what to do.
That's all you need to know trust me.

What kind of funding do they require, is it block account funding like in Germany? I'm actually seeking for a scholarship. With all sense of humility, I have a good academic record in my first degree but it seems the Nigerian system does not appreciate these things anymore. I want to ship out in a legit way but from a very humble home. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.