Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? (23261 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by stanliwise(m): 3:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Macon1212:

Let's start from you are you a virgin? Whatever your answer is that is the reason for the question you asked.
stop being silly, no one is dragging anyone into the questions. if you need a quick answer, ask your girlfriend, sister asap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by sonature1: 4:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

Where are your facts to back the presence of other nationalities Omo Naija nor dey mumu ursef.

Uncle, there are scores of Americans with registered accounts on Nairaland.com. Yes, I have met many of them here.

Nairaland is the most visited Nigerian forum...so anyone can sign up on it.

Just like you can be in Nigeria and register to become a member on websites that are overseas.

Do you need someone to remind you that the Internet transcends geographic borders?

Please stop this argument.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Bossjakande: 5:08am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:

The girl wasn't really feeling concerned from my observation
dis useless girl again u attack me in my blogs and think I shnd do same
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by sweetilicious(f): 5:36am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Because they're simpletons who don't take time to study the character of a person before jumping to stupid conclusions.
Take it easy on some guys tho
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by femi4: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:
So there was an argument in class today
Our lecturer brought a very hot girl that sits down at the back to the front of the hall and was like no one should be surprised if this girl is a Virgin
All the guys at the back began to shout and laugh that it's not possible
I want some kind of explanation for this
Why do most guys feel it's those girls that go to church every Sunday and are very studious that are virgins and the one's that slay are non-virgins
Please I need some clarification on this
How can you be in the midst of boyz 24/7 and you ll still be a virgin. Are the guyz practicing celibacy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Dshocker(m): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:
So there was an argument in class today
Our lecturer brought a very hot girl that sits down at the back to the front of the hall and was like no one should be surprised if this girl is a Virgin
All the guys at the back began to shout and laugh that it's not possible
I want some kind of explanation for this
Why do most guys feel it's those girls that go to church every Sunday and are very studious that are virgins and the one's that slay are non-virgins
Please I need some clarification on this

Like Adam and Eve;once a girl is cautious of her looks,forget it,because she isn't a virgin anymore
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Tallesty1:
I am not interested in the world of mad people.

Too harsh... Na civil discussion remember
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Ayotemide(f): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2019
I am more concerned that a lecturer put the affairs of a female's privates as the subject of discussion in a class.

what are you studying; Virginity in females?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Gforce2019: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:

I'm a girl and I'll tell you this
Those girls you guys are thinking are virgins all because they go to church and wear long skirts, are the one's that are more corrupt

I have plenty friends that behave like this yet na them spoil pass
Guys should evaluate their thinking abeg

Are you a virgin?
The Truth of the matter is that you can not find a virgin ladies in the club house, motel, hotel, and some other social gathering, the chances is slim . We equally know that the most of the churches now have been corrupted by clubhouse girls and sluts. Nevertheless the place to still look for a relatively uncorrupted ladies is in the churches and some good gathering

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by msiu(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2019
How many guys have you interviewed before arriving at this conclusion? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by mokkalu1(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmax:
the question is why do you believe her? how do you know she's saying the truth?
And how do you know she's not the innocent girl in question? Just saying!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Gafdam(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2019
[Even if comes frm south africa, is south africa heaven ni? with dat ur daft tinkin head!quote author=Jcole1985 post=77069364]
Keep deceiving yourself and the gullibles that you came from South Africa angry[/quote]
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Dinho20(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2019
This write-up focuses on the things ladies do, or how they act when they are no longer virgins, Just sit down, relax and read
1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are Virgins You heard me right.. Research and findings have shown that non virgin ladies are very quick to anger if you inquire about their sexual lives. The virgin ladies may smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non virgin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I’m a virgin or not? 2. They Become Moody Don’t get me wrong because I’m not trying to say that a lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her virginity, but all I’m trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost her virginity, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves. 3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word Virginity You heard me right. I have noticed that many non virgin ladies are usually uncomfortable when you place so much emphasis on virginity. It’s either they verbally attack you, or they tell you that you are still immature and really need some maturing to do 4. She Becomes Outspoken On s*x Discussion Many virgin ladies tend to be quiet when people discuss s*x (though not in all cases). However, she used to be timid before when she was still a virgin, but when she’s no longer one, she may not be shy to take part and air her views when s*x topics arise. 5. She Hovers Around Lecturers’ Offices I’m a living witness of this. As a student, I have seen some ladies hovering at lecturers’ offices even when they have been told about how people avoid the lecturers because they are known for sleeping with students. These ladies are like, I only often go to his office see him and nothing more. *if I hear*. 6. They Live a Life Of “Don’t Judge Book By Its Cover Yes it’s true that we should never judge a book by its cover, but it’s paramount to know that the world is fast evolving into a different thing entirely. Despite the fact that one’s appearance is the first letter of recommendation; virgin ladies mostly tend to maintain their natural look, but talking about the non virgin ladies, they can spend eternity of the cosmetics shops painting their faces just as we used to draw apples and yam on drawing book when in KG classes, they wear waist chain and won’t be shy to flash it when on okada. This is done to attract various species of guys. 7. They Mostly Scam Guys Yes many virgin ladies are usually very proud and tend try to hold themselves in dignity. A guy will have to pester her on a date before she finally agrees; but to a non virgin lady, when you invite her on a date, she will bring gangs of friends without even informing you. This is a bid to eat your money. 8. They Upload Boobs/Buttocks Revealing DPs In my personal belief, I have come to conclusion that ladies who upload boobs and buttocks reveal pictures on social networks are most likely not to be virgins; because, virgin ladies seems to be somewhat shy to do that poo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by newdawn2017(f): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Why would I lie about my nationality? It's not like my profile says I'm from mars or something.
Walayi! u wicked gan. U re very funny I swear!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2019
newdawn2017:
Walayi! u wicked gan. U re very funny I swear!

kiss
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Dinho20(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO KNOW A VIRGIN WITHOUT REMOVING HER CLOTHES.
WHEN YOU SEE A LADY WALKING, JUST CHECK HER BREAST, NOSE, STOMACH, I WILL NOT GO FURTHER, I'LL KEEP IT TO MYSELF.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by MoneyBag500: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2019
we're humans not God, only God knows who is who
buh we as human, we easily pass judgement on pple there's is a saying dat goes like this"you're addressed d way u r dressed"..... which is tru
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by MoneyBag500: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:

Lol
Most virgins I know of don't like people knowing they are one
Especially boys
So to do this they like behaving like as if na dem sabi sex pass or na dem spoil pass
But when it's time for action dem dey run
bro.. dis is me
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Darevofpeace(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why do you feel bus conductors are poor, and bankers are rich?

Why do you feel a man dressed corporately is educated, while a man dressed shabbily may not be educated?

Simple... The way you dress or present yourself sends a strong message to people

You are the MVP
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Ayotemide:
I am more concerned that a lecturer put the affairs of a female's privates as the subject of discussion in a class.

what are you studying; Virginity in females?
is there anything like female private these days?!

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Viicfuntop(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Joystark:

Lol... Did someone annoy you today?

The thread didn’t just make sense and it was dissapointing that it was created by a lady

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Okwori12(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Genevieve is a Virgil.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2019
They believe that those ones going to church are not far from the truth, while the ones that slay are very far from the truth.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Froshloaded: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
henriettttta:

Lol
Most virgins I know of don't like people knowing they are one
Especially boys
So to do this they like behaving like as if na dem sabi sex pass or na dem spoil pass
But when it's time for action dem dey run
Hmm
Oshey.. Expert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Froshloaded: 6:18pm On May 22, 2020
Denreledave I get issues with my WiFi for now, I no even see your message.

Anyways, create a static website using html for me, let it be a restaurant website.

Do you have any CSS idea
Re: Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
Denreledave I get issues with my WiFi for now, I no even see your message.

Anyways, create a static website using html for me, let it be a restaurant website.

Do you have any CSS idea

Hi

Saw your PM...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.