Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (27758 Views)

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by uniquebee(f): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Miracle Worker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by vanida6: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:
Dagrin - If I die
hahaha grin

U re funny
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by pedrozone15(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
come Holy Spirit, I need you come sweet Spirit I pray. come in your strength and your power come in your own special way.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by IMAliyu(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't care, by unlike pluto
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by bb6xt(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
American Pie by Don McLean. You can listen to it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY. Pay close attention to the intro cool.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by kenzysmith: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
When i did mine i was kind of confident i have it cause i have slept with many prostitue when the doctor called me to come and receive my result i told him what drugs should i be taken he look at me in suprise and say i should open the result when i check it i was negative i was very suprise i even show my whole compound and church members the result

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Boyooosa(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
What has song got to do with waiting for a test result? undecided
You are too serious with life, my friend!
Hold it at the tip.
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by uckennety(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
If you do me I do yoooou
God no go vex---psquare

After that

I will listen to bumper to bumper-wande cole
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by kitaatita: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN4AcFzxtdE
From a distance by Bette Midler

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by pwetie: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
tupac- many tears Eminem - not afraid
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by uckennety(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
spirit - Rkelly
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by ThothHermes: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
MrFourSHIRTS:
This world is not my own I'm just passing by My home is up above
I can't remember the name of the man
Jim Reeves

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by uckennety(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
pwetie:
tupac- many tears
Eminem - not afraid

onye ara
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by kay29000(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Enya- Only Time

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by ThothHermes: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
uniquebee:
Miracle Worker
After you don samankwe finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by PrinzCarter(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adekunle gold - Sade
Tekno- Samantha

Dats if Dis is d names of d gals he last tidy

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by kennykg(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Falz - child of the world
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by bujebudanu1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
uniquebee:
Miracle Worker

grin
Which miracle u dey find again.

U guys are cracking me up aswear

4 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
lil wayne - no worries

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by quincyshakur(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
If i die by Dagrin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Ogadiofficial(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
We wait on you....
Lord we wait on you... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Jacktheripper: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Almost heaven, west Virginia.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by doctore212(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Laserman:
One corner
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Funkybabee(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nairaland will not kill me, u guys should get sense nah

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Ademidd: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Coming home by p. diddy

I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday »
I know my kingdom awaits
And they've forgiven my mistakes »
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the word I'm coming home

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by EmzyT: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Eminem - Not Afraid cool that is If you're too sure with yourself, no go dey sing am while you know say you dey jump on different dicks without Protection grin sad
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Ewedegubbler: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
I Know there is another fellowship in heaven..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by olahpet777(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tupac - only God can judge me!

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by mark2sunny(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Till we meet again by Jim Reeves

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Kharol1234: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
how to love by lil wanye
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Trustme2:
This world is not my home, by Jim Reeves
grin
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
obembet:
Which song is the best to listen to while waiting for your HIV test result?

I think mine is "Its well, Its well with my Soul"

[b][/b]RKELLY( if I could turn back the hands of time).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital / Appalling Condition Of The OOUTH Shagamu.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.