Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (27755 Views)

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nearer my God to thee ......
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Goddys:
Nairaland has turned to a place of mockery where foolish post makes front page.

my friend keep shut don't take life too hard or serious at times it's good to playfully let some pains/worries out.

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Airoflaw(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
worry

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by otunbalamba: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dua lipa I don't give a fvck cheesy thunder fore HIV
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by bigsmoke2(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ashawo by flavor especially if you are female grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
I will never be ungrateful to you Lord,
I will never be ungrateful to you Lord,
Anyday , Anytime,
I will never be ungrateful to you lord.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
This Muslim song "ki le se mi tani mo se 2x.
To fi jepe iku lo kan tero mi si kini ese mi

4 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Mcy56(f): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Trustme2:
This world is not my home, by Jim Reeves
Nairalanders will not kee person grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by ojasweb(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
it is well x3
it is well with my soul...

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Rayklean: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
By the grace of God I shall win this battle,by the grace of God,by the grace of God,byee thee grace ee offf Goddd......

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Agilscent: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Aye le o ibosi oo
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by riyanxeally(f): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
honestly all ur suggestions are correct but the best song is still rihanna..lifes too short to be sitting around miserable...cheers(drink to that)

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Mcy56(f): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Famocious:
Sonnie Okosun.. Soon and very soon
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by femiskills: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
What a friend I have in Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Maxi3k(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
BAD AND BOUJEE
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by awarenexmariner: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Return to sender X2
Anything when Satan dey plan
return to sender

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by suratwo62: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
MrFourSHIRTS:
This world is not my own
I'm just passing by
My home is up above

I can't remember the name of the man
Jim Reeves

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by westjoy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
obembet:
cc:lalasticlala

Ati gbe baba rele, bape bao pe o IKU lopin ohun gbogbo by TOPE ALABI

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by PAQ(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ready to die - Notorious Big

We should all be ready... HIV or not

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by kalvoken(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Only God can judge me now - 2pac

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by stevolution5: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Enya- only time, cuz in a matter of time.......?

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Respect55(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dacronym:
I would Pick HIV over a Myriad Of Diseases Out there afflicting Mankind today. Diseases that Are Not a result of your own Actions or Mistakes. more deadly Dangerous diseases as Opposed to HIV that Drs do not even see as Problem anymore
If you are Scared Of Dying or falling sick you should know better than to dive in Raw
This Making Frontpage says a lot about the level of literacy and Exposure of the Members and Moderators Of this Forum
That is How Tobi Bakre Did Check up and Pasted It all over IG to tell the whole world he ishealthy
Immature People Are Ruling Nairaland tweeter and IG

Playing Song When waiting for result? Really? Would that Change the result of what is in your blood that the test would reveal?
Smh I'm losing braincells Reading thru this thread
Are u HIV positive tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by 1Sharon(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Famocious:
Sonnie Okosun.. Soon and very soon

grin grin

Why are you lot savage like this?

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by protocol(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Three days grace- never too late

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by naijadefender: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Peperipee no go dey do pass yourself by Kizz Daniel
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Teesharp(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
West life.... an empty house and empty heart....a hole inside NY heart...I'm all alone the rooms are getting smaller

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Gabson001(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ekwueme ekwueme you are the living God oh.. Eze no one like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Orlatunday11(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
IGBAGBO, BY SHOLA ALLYSON

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by roladex(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nothin dey happen nothin dey pa for hospital were i dey nothin dey paa and suoooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Pharrel22(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Life goes on-2pac

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
HIV is no more a death sentence. This is 2019!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital / Appalling Condition Of The OOUTH Shagamu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.